The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Marvel's The Avengers

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 12:15 PM   #76
Endeavor
Que bolá con el timbeque?

Default Re: The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - -

I'm driving 4 hours but I don't caaaaaaaaare

Old 04-09-2012, 12:15 PM   #77
Chewy
REDACTED

Default Re: The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - -

Between the previous 5 screenings and these there have to be at least 20-30 of us who are seeing this Saturday. Probably more

Old 04-09-2012, 12:18 PM   #78
Rock Sexton
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
Between the previous 5 screenings and these there have to be at least 20-30 of us who are seeing this Saturday. Probably more
Just gotta figure out how early to get there. Unfortunately I'm on the other side of the Phoenix metro area. Wish they would've done it out here on the east side. Guess this means I'm gonna be up at 5am on a Saturday.

Old 04-09-2012, 12:20 PM   #79
Chewy
REDACTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endeavor View Post
I'm driving 4 hours but I don't caaaaaaaaare
I'm driving 6 hours, I care a little bit

Old 04-09-2012, 12:21 PM   #80
The_Lost
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by GENERAL RAAM582 View Post
Am I the only one who has to wait until May 5?
Sadly, no. I also must wait. Staying away from Buses, plains and stopping at all railroad crossings. With my luck I'll buy the farm on
or before May 3rd. I'd pray but I'm pretty sure God's busy scrolling through these boards looking for more updates on the upcoming Avengers movie.

Old 04-09-2012, 12:22 PM   #81
Endeavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Sexton View Post

Old 04-09-2012, 12:24 PM   #82
Crimson King
Superhero Novelista

I hate you all.

Old 04-09-2012, 12:26 PM   #83
Chewy
REDACTED

I like how pretty much everyone here who's going to one of these is getting up super early and traveling a bit

But it don't matter, we're seeing the Avengers like 3 weeks early

Old 04-09-2012, 12:26 PM   #84
Endeavor

no city close to you king?

Old 04-09-2012, 12:27 PM   #85
Endeavor

Quote:
I like how pretty much everyone here who's going to one of these is getting up super early and traveling a bit

I might just drive there the night before and stay in a motel closeby or something... make a whole weekend of it.
Not like there's nothing to do in Orlando.

Old 04-09-2012, 12:28 PM   #86
Lady Marion
Anyone else?

Want such a screening, too. I'm jealous.

IRON MAN III - THOR: THE DARK WORLD - CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER - GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY

AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON
Old 04-09-2012, 12:31 PM   #87
GENERAL RAAM582
The Amazing Spider-Man

May 5th is probably the soonest I'll see it, I'm not even sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmatte View Post
I hate you all.
I second this.

Old 04-09-2012, 12:31 PM   #88
Chewy
REDACTED

Quote:
I might just drive there the night before and stay in a motel closeby or something... make a whole weekend of it.
Not like there's nothing to do in Orlando.
My dad grew up in Philly so I have some family there. Could make a weekend out of it.

Probably won't

Old 04-09-2012, 12:31 PM   #89
Rock Sexton
Banned User

Quote:

I prolly shouldn't moan ..... Driving from Scottsdale to where they're showing this at West Gate in Phoenix is like 50mins from me. It's the being up at the butt crack of dawn on a Saturday morning which hurts lol ....

Last edited by Rock Sexton; 04-09-2012 at 12:43 PM.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:31 PM   #90
Crimson King
Superhero Novelista

Quote:
no city close to you king?
DC is probably closest, but I couldn't make it anyway. For one, it'd be hard to convince my wife that I should leave her alone with the shorties this weekend to take a trip, even when it involves Avengers, which is hella important.

I've already got my midnight tickets for the 3rd, so I suppose I'll just have to wait.

Old 04-09-2012, 12:35 PM   #91
Endeavor

Quote:
Fans who come dressed as their favorite Avenger may have the chance to get VIP seating at their screening.
Who's going to do this?

Old 04-09-2012, 12:36 PM   #92
Endeavor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmatte View Post
DC is probably closest, but I couldn't make it anyway. For one, it'd be hard to convince my wife that I should leave her alone with the shorties this weekend to take a trip, even when it involves Avengers, which is hella important.

I've already got my midnight tickets for the 3rd, so I suppose I'll just have to wait.
Take your wife to the screening and leave the kids with family

Old 04-09-2012, 12:36 PM   #93
Raiden
Say hello 2 my lil friend

Sigh, I'd love to attend one of those advance screenings, but with a job and family it's hard to make time to watch a movie like this. That's why being young & single have alot of perks that us older folks don't have.

"I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not." - Captain America
Old 04-09-2012, 12:39 PM   #94
Whiskey Tango
#N7DAY14

Quote:
Originally Posted by GENERAL RAAM582 View Post
Am I the only one who has to wait until May 5?
No.

resounding through the mountains
and off into the empty sky.
- Ryōkan

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Old 04-09-2012, 12:39 PM   #95
iGiFF
Side-Kick

I am happy for all of you getting to see the movie earlier, but I still want to wait until May 4th. All this time anticipating it I had that date set in the back of my mind, and I would rather see the film when it is released. When I see friends, I want to be able to talk with them about the movie... get what I mean?

Old 04-09-2012, 12:40 PM   #96
Endeavor

Oh I'm going on the 4th as well, and probably the weekend after that.

Old 04-09-2012, 12:42 PM   #97
DyeLorean
Cinemaphonic Quadrovision

17 days for me

Old 04-09-2012, 12:44 PM   #98
Rock Sexton
Banned User

Quote:
Oh I'm going on the 4th as well, and probably the weekend after that.

I will see it every weekend for the first month. You can count on that.

Old 04-09-2012, 12:46 PM   #99
Compi716
The SHH! Jew

I was able to get a ticket to the LA screening...but then I realized it was Saturday and Passover and that I wouldn't be able to go .

Old 04-09-2012, 12:47 PM   #100
iGiFF
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compi716 View Post
I was able to get a ticket to the LA screening...but then I realized it was Saturday and Passover and that I wouldn't be able to go .
You should for one day convert to Christianity.

Closed Thread