The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Marvel's The Avengers

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 11:44 AM   #76
Rongxin
Banned User

Default Re: The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - -

Bid

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150795502777

Old 04-11-2012, 11:46 AM   #77
xeno000
Raining hell from above

Default Re: The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTHANOS View Post
Hi! Im the new kid on the block here and after lurking for several months I had to register just to be a part off the Avengers family

I dont know why but IŽv watched that scene between Stark and Loki far many more times than any other tv spot or trailer thus far..
I really love the dialoge and hopefully weŽll get more scenes like this one in the flick.

Welcome to the Hype, iTHANOS! (Or should I say, "uTHANOS"?)

Old 04-11-2012, 11:47 AM   #78
Incredible Hans
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsnee View Post
I took it to mean he felt he needed that extra villain but since they couldn't do it, they made it work based on what they had.
Okay... now I would like to know:

Is this the only possible interpretation of this sentence?

Or is the sentence written in a way that it can be interpreted in different ways?

Old 04-11-2012, 11:48 AM   #79
iTHANOS
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeno000 View Post
Welcome to the Hype, iTHANOS! (Or should I say, "uTHANOS"?)
Thanks man!

One question though.. I cant seem to find my signature options.. is it related with my postcount or something?

Old 04-11-2012, 11:49 AM   #80
Shadowlord X
Side-Kick

Quote:
Hi! Im the new kid on the block here and after lurking for several months I had to register just to be a part off the Avengers family

I dont know why but IŽv watched that scene between Stark and Loki far many more times than any other tv spot or trailer thus far..
I really love the dialoge and hopefully weŽll get more scenes like this one in the flick.

Welcome aboard iTHANOS!

The more MARVEL fans here the better. Things are going to get crazy here over the next couple days, especially on Saturday.

Old 04-11-2012, 11:51 AM   #81
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Quote:
Thanks man!

One question though.. I cant seem to find my signature options.. is it related with my postcount or something?
Yup, it's related to your post count go here for more info:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=137235

Hope it helps, and welcome to SHH

~Agents of SHIELD
Old 04-11-2012, 11:51 AM   #82
Pond
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasimod0 View Post
Loki didnt seem very angry or anything. He was pretty calm. Man, I've gotta see these clips in context or they just dont work out as well. I cant wait to see the full thing
Im going to disuss the scene of tony and Loki, so those who didnt watch, spoilers ahoy.

He was triumphant and dismissive; Hulk is gonne, he is not impressed with the "earths mightiest heroes", his plan worked, his army is coming, there is nothing he feels stands in his way... and yet Stark is the one that shows great faith in the avengers; he is telling him "dont laugh too loud, bastard; weŽll get you. Hell, even if the earth burns and we get killed, at least you will fall with us. And thats a promise."

Its great to see Stark, the one individual that "doesnt play well with others" be the one that actually champions the concept of the avengers in front of his enemy; yep, he is bragging, trying to hide the fact that he is scared ****, defying with a purpose perhaps, but i think he believes it; when probably things look grim and the group has recently, probably, shown its problems, he, gorram Tony Stark, believes in the avengers.

Mighty sweet.

Old 04-11-2012, 11:51 AM   #83
Tony Stark
Armored Avenger!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weadazoid View Post

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

I bet it is Loki probably pushes Start out the window cause Stark enrages him, then on the fall down he summons the armor.....

Probably flies back up and lays into Loki
That was my thought as well.

Old 04-11-2012, 11:52 AM   #84
Incredible Hans
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongxin View Post
I would like to know if it is possible to meet Scarlett Johansson without Mark Ruffalo?

Old 04-11-2012, 11:52 AM   #85
iTHANOS
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowlord X View Post
Welcome aboard iTHANOS!

The more MARVEL fans here the better. Things are going to get crazy here over the next couple days, especially on Saturday.
Thanks!

I welcome the crazyness haha IŽv been waiting for this movie since forever and this kind of crazy I like :P!
I mean I got two of my all time favourite heroes (thor, hulk) in the same movie! Its all kinds of awesome

Old 04-11-2012, 11:53 AM   #86
Smashlilman
Ouch!!!!

It funny BigThor keep saying that tony should fear for his life in that scene. After looking at that chip it seem like tony is talking big to put up a front so that he can buy himself some time to get his bracelets on and summon his suit out.

Loki: i have an army
Tony Stark: we have a hulk!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 04-11-2012, 11:54 AM   #87
iTHANOS
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvermoon View Post
Yup, it's related to your post count go here for more info:

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=137235

Hope it helps, and welcome to SHH
It does! Thanks a bunch this is the frendliest place Iv ever been to, you sure know how to make a guy feel welcome

Old 04-11-2012, 11:56 AM   #88
iTHANOS
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashlilman View Post
It funny BigThor keep saying that tony should fear for his life in that scene. After looking at that chip it seem like tony is talking big to put up a front so that he can buy himself some time to get his bracelets on and summon his suit out.
I really belive Tony do fear Loki, if he doesnt fear him he certanly respect him and his power.

Old 04-11-2012, 11:59 AM   #89
Crimson King
Superhero Novelista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weadazoid View Post

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

I bet it is Loki probably pushes Start out the window cause Stark enrages him, then on the fall down he summons the armor.....

Probably flies back up and lays into Loki
I'm guessing that this...

is right after Loki throws him out the window and he uses the bands to call his armor. You can see the seam of one of Tony's windows there on the left.

Old 04-11-2012, 12:03 PM   #90
Incredible Hans
Side-Kick

Maybe I am wrong. If I'm wrong, just tell me.

Whedon said: "It’s about the villains. I kept trying to add one. And they weren’t behind it."

The only thing that is said here is that there was a disagreement about a second villain.

"I feel like we made it work but that was the only thing we disagreed on. "

They made it work. Okay. But we aren't told how they made it work. Does Whedon mean that although a second villain wasn't included, it worked nonetheless? Or does he mean the opposite - that they included a second villain, and it turned out that it worked in the end (although they said at first it wouldn't work)?

"A specific figure. I wanted to have another guy in the mix, somebody who was up to their level, because I have all these strong guys! That was trouble."

Here he talks about the character. Still no hint about whether they took him or not.

"They felt the structure worked without it and it would be too much. But apart from that, everything they wanted, I completely agreed with."

Whedon says again that they didn't want a second villain. Again, he doesn't say on what they agreed in the end.

So... if I'm not wrong, then there are two plausible interpretations of Whedon' sentences:

a) They convinced him not to include a second villain.
b) He convinced them to include a second villain.

Old 04-11-2012, 12:03 PM   #91
Superwhat
Side-Kick

I wonder how he puts on the armor while falling. That must be an epic scene...and I thought the walking armor removal was awesome, can't wait for this one.

Old 04-11-2012, 12:05 PM   #92
Iceman
BOBSTER VON DREYK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashlilman View Post
That's what I thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave40 View Post
Id prefer to see the movie this Saturday!.

Its going to be crazy here this weekend!.I think Im going to press the refresh button 100000 times from this Saturday.
You need an F5 supermacro! (or just hold it down)

Last edited by Iceman; 04-11-2012 at 12:28 PM.
Old 04-11-2012, 12:05 PM   #93
Crimson King
Superhero Novelista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incredible Hans View Post
Maybe I am wrong. If I'm wrong, just tell me.

Whedon said: "It’s about the villains. I kept trying to add one. And they weren’t behind it."

The only thing that is said here is that there was a disagreement about a second villain.

"I feel like we made it work but that was the only thing we disagreed on. "

They made it work. Okay. But we aren't told how they made it work. Does Whedon mean that although a second villain wasn't included, it worked nonetheless? Or does he mean the opposite - that they included a second villain, and it turned out that it worked in the end (although they said at first it wouldn't work).

"A specific figure. I wanted to have another guy in the mix, somebody who was up to their level, because I have all these strong guys! That was trouble."

Here he talks about the character. Still no hint about whether they took him or not.

"They felt the structure worked without it and it would be too much. But apart from that, everything they wanted, I completely agreed with."

Whedon says again that they didn't want a second villain. Again, he doesn't say on what they agreed in the end.

So... if I'm not wrong, then there are two plausible interpretations of Whedon' sentences:

a) They convinced him not to include a second villain.
b) He convinced them to inculde a second villain.
Hmm. Good points. If he had said, "I felt like we made it work," that might indicate that they put it in the script but then took it out, but "I feel like we made it work" sounds more like this villain is actually there.

Old 04-11-2012, 12:07 PM   #94
Iceman
BOBSTER VON DREYK

Quote:

Welcome! This one is much nearer the core of the film. The Stark Loki verbal confrontation is very cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongxin View Post
I'm kind of tempted

Old 04-11-2012, 12:07 PM   #95
antovolk
Side-Kick

For all the Thor fans: new extended Thor-focused spot like the Cap one
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 04-11-2012, 12:09 PM   #96
Superwhat
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by antovolk View Post
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
I hate having youtube blocked at work. Are there any new footage in there?

Old 04-11-2012, 12:10 PM   #97
antovolk
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superwhat View Post
I hate having youtube blocked at work. Are there any new footage in there?
Yup

Old 04-11-2012, 12:11 PM   #98
Superwhat
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingmatte View Post
Hmm. Good points. If he had said, "I felt like we made it work," that might indicate that they put it in the script but then took it out, but "I feel like we made it work" sounds more like this villain is actually there.
Isn't the second villian the aliens? Or was he reffering to something completely different.

Old 04-11-2012, 12:12 PM   #99
T"Challa
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by antovolk View Post
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
That is freakin awesome...

Old 04-11-2012, 12:13 PM   #100
TheVileOne
Side-Kick

There you go Thor fans. Lots of Thor cheesecake in that so maybe you will be quiet now.

- CM Punk
Closed Thread