The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > Misc. Films

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2006, 09:59 PM   #26
Bat Attack
Mirth

Default Re: Sin City 2 - Official FAQ Thread (possible spoilers)

Oh well, I hope we see her *******.

Old 01-03-2007, 06:35 PM   #27
Mr. Socko
Side-Kick

What?!?!

Old 01-04-2007, 02:43 PM   #28
Bat Attack
Mirth

Her boobs. I hope we see them.

Old 01-04-2007, 02:59 PM   #29
Karea07
Side-Kick

Me too

Old 01-04-2007, 11:23 PM   #30
Kathy
Side-Kick

well i've seen 'em.. and as straight female.. i don't wanna see 'em pregnant!
(or too terribly close after 'the blessed event') also i would like to see this film before 2008! she's a beautiful girl and a good actress ..but DAMN.. are they holding up production until the end of time for THAT? put her and her storyline in SC3.. and as 'Marv' would say..
"Let's get a move on. I haven't got all day."
Miller has TONS of untouched material! and RR can conjure up brilliance in 10 minutes with little to no thought!

Last edited by Kathy; 01-04-2007 at 11:26 PM.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:38 PM   #31
Majik1387
Casting Extraodinaire ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaTurtleFan
Well yeah but still she held down the production of the movie. It could've been done and made last year, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they had to wait on their asses for her big-lipped self. Angelina Jolie is a hottie but sometimes she can be a real pain.
Sorry, but this is bull**** to me.
The first movie was made with just about every actor against a green screen and there were 3 seperate stories. The time they spent waiting on Angelina, they could have filmed the other stories of the sequel(that is if they didn't already) and if she just happens to appear in the other stories that's what the green screen can be used for.

Old 01-05-2007, 12:07 AM   #32
Kathy
Side-Kick

Exclamation Re: Sin City 2 - Official FAQ Thread (possible spoilers)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik1387
The first movie was made with just about every actor against a green screen and there were 3 seperate stories. The time they spent waiting on Angelina, they could have filmed the other stories of the sequel(that is if they didn't already) and if she just happens to appear in the other stories that's what the green screen can be used for.
i've never heard anything so true!
they COULD have been working on 3..
if there hadn't been some kind of hold up in #2's production!

Old 01-05-2007, 12:23 AM   #33
Majik1387
Casting Extraodinaire ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy
No. The same way Nancy or Goldie/Wendy wasn't important in Dwight's story, the same way Ava might not be important to another story.
I agree Angelina held up the story with Ava, but i know there's at least 2 other stories to film in the movie.

Old 01-08-2007, 06:11 AM   #34
tammy@mickeyfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy View Post
To many hold ups if you ask me....I really can not seem to wonder why they are waiting for Anelina...OMG...Give me a break....Have you ever seen a woman after she's given birth, Sorry guys, but the bod isn't a beautiful thing....I mean rush job in the tightening department would be a need....LMAO.

Not saying Angelina isn't a great actress and wouldn't be perfect for the part, but come on, "Why are we waiting again?" HA
There are other people and the story can be moved!

Let's bring it on.....

Tammy
http://www.mickeyfan.net
http://ladyaustinnc.tripod.com/mickeyfannewsline/
http://www.myspace.com/lady_waldrop

Old 01-08-2007, 01:37 PM   #35
Crooklyn
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tammy@mickeyfan View Post
To many hold ups if you ask me....I really can not seem to wonder why they are waiting for Anelina...OMG...Give me a break....Have you ever seen a woman after she's given birth, Sorry guys, but the bod isn't a beautiful thing....I mean rush job in the tightening department would be a need....LMAO.
Well it's a good thing Hollywood has enough money to provide for really good professional trainers.

Old 01-08-2007, 04:57 PM   #36
NinjaTurtleFan
Turtle Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik1387 View Post
I agree they could've gotten the other two sotries shot already and even gotten movie 3 shot already, but you have to admit Angelina Jolie has held production down. I'm sorry she is a sexy actress and will be a great Ava Lord, but I just wish this had come out now instead of Rodriguez's "Grindhouse" no matter how kick-ass and bad-ass it looks.

Old 01-08-2007, 10:03 PM   #37
Kathy
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaTurtleFan View Post
I agree they could've gotten the other two sotries shot already and even gotten movie 3 shot already, but you have to admit Angelina Jolie has held production down. I'm sorry she is a sexy actress and will be a great Ava Lord, but I just wish this had come out now instead of Rodriguez's "Grindhouse" no matter how kick-ass and bad-ass it looks.
i never suggested replacinmg her..
just back up her storyline for God's sake!
they can bang out 12 "Sin City"s..
i won't miss ANY of them
(as long as "MARV" is there.. so am I!)

Old 01-11-2007, 04:09 PM   #38
newwaveboy87
automatic systematic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaTurtleFan View Post
Well yeah but still she held down the production of the movie. It could've been done and made last year, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they had to wait on their asses for her big-lipped self. Angelina Jolie is a hottie but sometimes she can be a real pain.
i know! unplanned pregnancies are such a pain.
everyone held up Sin City 2. RR went and did Grindhouse, which developed into a full blown movie instead of just being a short film, FM was helping to oversee 300, and working on the possible new stories for the sequel to Sin City, various members of the cast were involved in other projects, and the biggest new character in the confirmed storyline was preggers.

so...everything held it up. not just Jolie.

Old 01-11-2007, 04:14 PM   #39
Majik1387
Casting Extraodinaire ;D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy View Post
i never suggested replacinmg her..
just back up her storyline for God's sake!
they can bang out 12 "Sin City"s..
i won't miss ANY of them
(as long as "MARV" is there.. so am I!)
That's what I'm saying kinda.

Old 01-11-2007, 11:29 PM   #40
Kathy
Side-Kick

i gotcha'

Old 01-11-2007, 11:34 PM   #41
Kathy
Side-Kick

we cool

Old 01-13-2007, 10:51 PM   #42
MaskedManJRK
Side-Kick

Pretty good FAQ, only noticed one problem with it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvcool2 View Post
Sin City 3 will be based on 'Hell And Back' which sees the protagonist Wallace taking revenge over the death of a female stranger, he saved from suicide.
Esther never died, and besides one mention from Delia, no one ever says she is. She's simply kidnapped by the General and Wallace goes through hell (thus the title) to save her.

Old 02-21-2007, 12:27 AM   #43
ghost_x
Side-Kick

It was a typo so to speak I think ^

Old 02-21-2007, 12:28 AM   #44
ghost_x
Side-Kick

In regards to the hold up in production, I don't think waiting for Jolie was necessarily the issue anymore, Rodriguez has decided to place grindhouse as his main priority and until thats released I believe thats his only focus

Old 03-27-2007, 05:16 AM   #45
ghost_x
Side-Kick

Now I'm back, I'm going to try and maintain this FAQ. Unfortuantly I won't be able to edit my original post, instead I will just add the information on new posts as it comes

Just ****ing retarded.
Spoken like a Jedi Master

Previously gvcool2
Old 03-27-2007, 05:18 AM   #46
ghost_x
Side-Kick

First up is the latest interview with RR where he claims to wanting Depp and Banderas in the Sin City Sequels. Here is the article:

MTV talked to Sin City 2 co-director Robert Rodriguez and star Rosario Dawson about the anticipated film, which will tell one story this time that may include Johnny Depp and Antonio Banderas. Here are several clips from the article:

"[Depp] was interested in doing the Jackie Boy character that Benicio [Del Toro] played [in the first one], but he was doing that movie 'Libertine' in Europe and it just kept getting pushed and delayed and went right through our shooting schedule," Rodriquez said of the actor he directed in "Once Upon a Time in Mexico." "But there is a better role for him in ['Hell and Back']. I kept going, 'Gosh, Jackie Boy is a small part, he could be really good [as Wallace].' When he wasn't available, I thought maybe it was meant to be."

While no deal is in place for Depp at the moment, Rodriguez seemed coyly confident they would get the Oscar-nominated actor. The director was equally excited about potentially casting another of his old favorites, Antonio Banderas.

"When I showed him the first sample of the work, he went, 'Man I'll do anything in that. I'll be the hunchback. You have to bring me onboard, that looks amazing,' " Rodriguez recalled. "So Frank met him that time too and he said, 'I have got to find something for that guy. I've never met him before. He's amazing.' [So we're] looking at the cast of characters and [looking] to see where he can fit."

Just ****ing retarded.

Previously gvcool2
Old 03-27-2007, 09:55 AM   #47
Karea07
Side-Kick

Johnny Depp, Antonio Banderas and possibly Angelina Jolie... that would be kick ass

Old 03-27-2007, 01:42 PM   #48
newwaveboy87
automatic systematic

i think Jolie can be counted out by now, since she's doing a film that starts in May and Sin City II starts in June. but you never know with RR though.

i have a feeling Rose McGowan might be our Ava.

As I go deep into the funnel of love

Tumblr

Liz Lemon is my spirit animal
Old 03-27-2007, 01:49 PM   #49
ghost_x
Side-Kick

Physically I'd prefer Mcgowan over Weisz, as far as the whole package goes, Jolie definetly is my number one choice. However, now she's doing Wanted, there is no hope for her involvement in this film. It's a shame, because if she's playing Fox in Wanted, she really doesn't resemble her in the slightest. The most suitable casting for that would be Halle Berry

Just ****ing retarded.

Previously gvcool2
Old 08-31-2007, 04:16 PM   #50
MOIDANGEREUX
Side-Kick

Jolie on Sin City 2 (June 17, 2007)

Angelina Jolie Tells Cinematical 'Atlas Shrugged' is Stalled

I had a chance to speak with Angelina Jolie at the press junket for A Mighty Heart on Friday, and I asked her about a few of her upcoming (or potentially upcoming) projects. As for the one the fanboys care most about -- Sin City 2 -- she laughed when I asked her if she would do it, and then she smiled and simply said "It might be resurfacing." She had a little more to say about the adaptation of Atlas Shrugged, which is moving forward very slowly, despite having the Plan B powerhouse of Pitt and Jolie behind it. Angelina told me that the project is still on the table, but "the thing with Atlas is just, we all feel that it's one of those projects where if you can't do it right, you really can't touch it. So we have not had all the pieces come together. There's not been a director that's right to come on, or all of those elements. So until it does, you know, I certainly don't want to be a part of something that's just put together to hit 'this date.'"

Having spoken with Dan Futterman beforehand, who is working on some romantic comedy vehicles, I also told Angelina that it occured to me that she did relatively few comedy projects. Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Life or Something Like It were the only ones I could think of. "I'm really not funny," she said. "Archie [Panjabi] thinks I'm funny. Archie and I had a lot of laughs. Yeah, I really don't think I'm that good at comedy. I don't think I'd be very good at it. I think there are other actresses that do it really great. And they should, cause they'd be better, you know." We also talked about how she approaches accent work and some other stuff, which I'll be writing up in a full report as soon as I have time.

http://www.cinematical.com/2007/06/1...ged-is-stalle/

Closed Thread