The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Marvel's The Avengers

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2012, 09:55 PM   #51
LuisTX85
Señor Zorro

Default Re: The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superwhat View Post
Well Mark did tweet:

"Hulk movie, 'you can green on me'." Maybe I am looking too much into this, but hello green light a Hulk movie?
Oh what a f'n tease right there lol,Perhaps they know they should do a sequel after all with Hulk getting buzz for months and now Rufallo&Hulk are getting tons of praises as the"show stealer/true star"!!

Old 04-12-2012, 09:55 PM   #52
Webfoot Hero
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisTX85 View Post
I thought RDJ was just joking as usual But now Rufallo says some secret scene is being film(well was last night),Please let it TIH 2 with Ruffallo returning!!

Feige said in a new interview that there's no plans for a Hulk sequel But he could of easily just said it to cover it and did say Marvel's May movie in 2014 will be announced at Comic-Con or before!
Unless they have another Hulk movie script in the writing stage, then I'm just not sure if we'll see Ruffa-Hulk again before Avengers 2.

Old 04-12-2012, 09:56 PM   #53
HighFivingMF
Welp.

I hope the May movie is Hulk 2, despite what Feige said. Hulk should get a pretty big boost in fanbase after Avengers.

Mark Strong as Sinestro
Blake Lively as Carol Ferris
Old 04-12-2012, 10:06 PM   #54
Shadowlord X
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFivingMF View Post
I hope the May movie is Hulk 2, despite what Feige said. Hulk should get a pretty big boost in fanbase after Avengers.
Keeping my fingers crossed as well.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:07 PM   #55
BAXWAR
Support Swollen

Yeah. I'd prefer a movie over a TV series.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:07 PM   #56
Gamma Goliath
Engine of Destruction

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFivingMF View Post
this to the hundred thousand trillion.

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:10 PM   #57
craigdbfan
El Psy Congroo
SHH! Global Moderator

Ditto.

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Avvy by Kane

Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
Old 04-12-2012, 10:11 PM   #58
LuisTX85
Señor Zorro

Ok with all these sequels or possible sequels talks I forgot the order of next MCU!Can somebody please tell me the next films in order?and is there news on a Avengers 2 in the next few years?

Old 04-12-2012, 10:13 PM   #59
Alexei Belyakov
Banned User

I am now 99.9% sure that the May 16, 2014 film is ANT-MAN.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:17 PM   #60
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!

I'd like to see a Hulk sequel but I would prefer it if Marvel expanded the universe with movies about new heroes instead of revisiting Phase 1. It's already enough with IM3, Thor 2, and Cap 2 confirmed(can't wait for those). I mean, really, where are the NEW heroes?

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:17 PM   #61
Alexei Belyakov
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisTX85 View Post
Ok with all these sequels or possible sequels talks I forgot the order of next MCU!Can somebody please tell me the next films in order?and is there news on a Avengers 2 in the next few years?
Next in the MCU is Iron Man 3 (May 3, 2013), Thor II (November 15, 2013), Captain America 2 (April 4, 2014) & the summer 2015 "event" movie which I presume is Avengers 2.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:18 PM   #62
Alexei Belyakov
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
I'd like to see a Hulk sequel but I would prefer it if Marvel expanded the universe with movies about new heroes instead of revisiting Phase 1. It's already enough with IM3, Thor 2, and Cap 2 confirmed. I mean, really, where are the NEW heroes?
The way I see it, Phase 2 will only add 3 new characters: The Pyms & Doc Strange.

Perhaps they'll introduce others through a cameo though.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:19 PM   #63
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexei Belyakov View Post
I am now 99.9% sure that the May 16, 2014 film is ANT-MAN.
i wouldn't count on it. Fiege even went out of the way to basically say "we may do 3 films in a year, if antman gets going" key word is "if" they're not going to book a release date for a film that "may" happen

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
Old 04-12-2012, 10:21 PM   #64
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

not to mention, if the MCU wants to actually add more characters.. 3 films is a must... most of the films are all going to warrant sequels. and if sequels take up all the space.. the universe is going to have trouble growing.

[=]
Old 04-12-2012, 10:25 PM   #65
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Vader View Post
Man, I have a feeling it'll be that. But I really hope not. It'll be sort of disappointing IMO.

I want to see a set-up for a new character. Hank Pym & Janet, Black Panther, Dr. Strange or (my most wanted teaser) Thanos! It'd be so epic & a nice set-up for Phase II.
We already know what thge after credit scene is though..

Old 04-12-2012, 10:25 PM   #66
Alexei Belyakov
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
i wouldn't count on it. Fiege even went out of the way to basically say "we may do 3 films in a year, if antman gets going" key word is "if" they're not going to book a release date for a film that "may" happen
I don't think the fate of a multi-million dollar production would be left dangling through Twitter posts and ambiguous comments in a fluff interview.

What makes the most sense is that they want ANT-MAN to be the May 2014 film rather than something later, but that clearly depends on Wright.

The movie's happening in 2014. What Feige's not sure of is when.

2014 will go as follows:

Cap 2 (April)
Ant-Man (May)
Doc Strange (November)

Old 04-12-2012, 10:28 PM   #67
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Didnt joss say the fillming of another seen was untrue??

Old 04-12-2012, 10:29 PM   #68
Chewy
REDACTED

35 long hours to go

Old 04-12-2012, 10:32 PM   #69
Rock Sexton
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
35 long hours to go
Suffering right with you man.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:32 PM   #70
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Quote:
I don't think the fate of a multi-million dollar production would be left dangling through Twitter posts and ambiguous comments in a fluff interview.

What makes the most sense is that they want ANT-MAN to be the May 2014 film rather than something later, but that clearly depends on Wright.

2014 will go as follows:

Cap 2 (April)
Ant-Man (May)
Doc Strange (November)
so... you believe fox is keeping the rights to DD and F4 because of dangling tweets.. but have no release date.. yet when the head of marvel is still vague about the director getting around to a project, even directly saying "if edgar wright gets around to it we will probably have to consider 3 films a year" (literally saying they will make room for him) you assume they're giving hima cemented spot? a spot in which would completely depend on the film being shot in time? that doesn't really sound logical....

you have to see where that doesn't make sense right?

[=]
Old 04-12-2012, 10:33 PM   #71
Rock Sexton
Probationary Ban - I will return in a few days.

AB vs. Spidey ... Round 1

Old 04-12-2012, 10:33 PM   #72
Gamma Burst
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
so... you believe fox is keeping the rights to DD and F4 because of dangling tweets.. but have no release date.. yet when the head of marvel is still vague about the director getting around to a project, even directly saying "if edgar wright gets around to it we will probably have to consider 3 films a year" (literally saying they will make room for him) you assume they're giving hima cemented spot? a spot in which would completely depend on the film being shot in time? that doesn't really sound logical....

you have to see where that doesn't make sense right?
No, he probably doesn't.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:35 PM   #73
Blader5489
CASUAL SEX!

Quote:

2014 will go as follows:

Cap 2 (April)
Ant-Man (May)
Doc Strange (November)
Wow, talk about a total misreading.

Feige said their schedule would only bump up to three films a year depending on Wright's schedule. Meaning that Ant-Man is not already planned for release, 2014 or otherwise. Meaning that the May 2014 release that IS planned is something other than Ant-Man, the most likely candidate being Dr. Strange.

If Wright gets going in the next year or so, Marvel will have three films for 2014. If Wright doesn't, then they'll just have the two.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:37 PM   #74
redhawk23
Wrestlin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickchick85 View Post
Them shooting tonight would make sense, since RDJ admitted (to the E! people?) at the premiere that he was in full-on Tony Stark mode, which he said only happens during production when he's playing Tony Stark, and followed that up with something to the effect of, "which is now." And since we now know that IM3 doesn't get underway for over a month, well, what else would he be shooting as Tony Stark?

I doubt they're setting up another Hulk movie, though.
at i

Mark Ruffalo has confirmed his involvement with the new scene that is filming.

Old 04-12-2012, 10:38 PM   #75
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blader5489 View Post
Wow, talk about a total misreading.

Feige said their schedule would only bump up to three films a year depending on Wright's schedule. Meaning that Ant-Man is not already planned for release, 2014 or otherwise. Meaning that the May 2014 release that IS planned is something other than Ant-Man, the most likely candidate being Dr. Strange.

If Wright gets going in the next year or so, Marvel will have three films for 2014. If Wright doesn't, then they'll just have the two.
this

[=]
Closed Thread