The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > Spider-Man 1, 2 & 3

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2012, 07:18 PM   #876
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Default Re: The Official "I Loved Raimi's Spider-Man' Thread - Part 1 of 99 Luft - Part

Ok, I can see this turning ugly lol.

- The Joker
Old 09-23-2012, 09:10 PM   #877
A Necessary Evil
Stark Raving Mad

Default Re: The Official "I Loved Raimi's Spider-Man' Thread - Part 1 of 99 Luft - Part

It shouldn't. I love the raimi trilogy, but that doesn't stop it from being funny. Lol
I could cap a ton of garfield looking derpy pics too, if I paused at the right time.

Quote:
The little A-Holes that could.
ANE's hate for TASM2 is epic.
Old 10-01-2012, 12:09 AM   #878
Gunga Diner
Solvin' cool mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGHulk View Post
To be fair, the one in the center is taken from a blooper reel when Tobey was actually TRYING to look silly.

Old 10-01-2012, 01:00 AM   #879
kewlmatto
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pac-Master View Post
I found more footage of the prosthetic Green Goblin mask. They should have really gone with this. It was on the right track.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Man I hope that's what we'll see in the new series.

I loved Willem Dafoe as Gobby, but the costume was a letdown.

Old 10-28-2012, 12:48 AM   #880
EPICrypto

sorry i ruined our childhood in an attempt to fix what i disliked about it

Old 10-31-2012, 12:29 AM   #881
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPICrypto View Post

Marc Webb, is that you?

Old 10-31-2012, 10:27 PM   #882
Elevator Man
Side-Kick

Anybody know what happened to Spider-ManHero12? He hasn't posted on here in months. Wonder what happened to him? Also wanted to know his opinion on TAS-M as well since he's very fond of the Raimi trilogy?

Old 11-20-2012, 08:02 PM   #883
Chris Wallace
LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...

Having finally seen "Amazing", my appreciation of the Raimi trilogy has increased tenfold.

Old 11-20-2012, 08:07 PM   #884
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Wallace View Post
Having finally seen "Amazing", my appreciation of the Raimi trilogy has increased tenfold.
While not fully agreeing with this(I still hate Spider-Man 3), after viewing TAS-M, my appreciation with the '02 film has increased. I may even possibly buy the Blu-ray again as I only own Spider-Man 2, which is still the best Spidey film. Aside from S-M 2, and very off topic, The Spectacular Spider-Man is the next best thing in the form of Spidey entertainment.

Old 11-20-2012, 08:50 PM   #885
roach
I am the night

its funny how the promotion for the dvd is still touting telling the untold story

There seems to be a grave misunderstanding in todayís protest-hungry world of entertainment fans into how far their opinion should really matter. You donít like a story? Thatís fine Ė donít read a story. Former Marvel editor Tom Brennan
Old 11-20-2012, 10:14 PM   #886
SpideyVille
Walking out the Desert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
While not fully agreeing with this(I still hate Spider-Man 3), after viewing TAS-M, my appreciation with the '02 film has increased. I may even possibly buy the Blu-ray again as I only own Spider-Man 2, which is still the best Spidey film. Aside from S-M 2, and very off topic, The Spectacular Spider-Man is the next best thing in the form of Spidey entertainment.
I still think its a real shame that they cancelled that show. I still haven't seen the second season completely, but I've heard nothing but positive things about that series and so many people were looking forward to seeing where they took things from there. Heck, I know people who are still hoping that they'll cancel Ultimate Spider-Man in order to bring back SSM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roach View Post
its funny how the promotion for the dvd is still touting telling the untold story
To be fair, I believe there was a lot cut and those deleted scenes should be on the DVD, so the original version and vision of the film should be what you'll get to see on the DVD.

Old 11-20-2012, 10:34 PM   #887
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Let alone two lines that are not even in the theatrical cut still being used for the Blu-ray/DVD promotions.

Old 11-20-2012, 10:47 PM   #888
Doctor Octopus
Side-Kick

Quote:
That is funny.

Old 11-21-2012, 02:04 AM   #889
Spider-Aziz
SUPERMAN

Quote:
Top right, top left, and middle left look derpy in the movies
the rest are fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPICrypto View Post

I love the original, and I love this manip, this one is the best manip to movies Spider-Man's mask

Old 11-21-2012, 06:57 AM   #890
AVEITWITHJAMON
Terminator

Quote:
While I agree Spidey 2 is the best, I still think Spiderman is an amazing film, and despite liking TASM somewhat, it made me appreciate Raimi's first film more. For me its not far behind Spidey 2 nowadays.

1)X-Men: Days Of Future Past-10(2)Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes-9.5(3)Guardians Of The Galaxy-9(4)Captain America: The Winter Soldier-9(5)Edge Of Tomorrow-9(6)How To Train Your Dragon 2-9(7)Wolf Of Wall Street-8.5(8)Godzilla-8(9)Neighbours-8(10)Amazing Spider-Man 2-7.5(11)Lego Movie-7.5(12)Transformers: Age Of Extinction-7.5(13)Robocop-7.5(14)300:ROAE-7(15)A Million Ways To Die In The West-7(16)47 Ronin-6(17)Monuments Men-5(18)Ride Along-5(19)I, Frankenstein-3
Old 11-23-2012, 10:59 PM   #891
Chris Wallace
LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...

Quote:
Originally Posted by roach View Post
It IS the untold story since they made it up.

Old 11-24-2012, 03:13 AM   #892
Spider-Aziz
SUPERMAN

Since I saw the reboot again, decided to check these films once more
I love them more, with exception to the second, I like the reboot more than that one

Old 11-24-2012, 10:46 AM   #893
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Quote:
It IS the untold story since they made it up.
The idea of Richard possibly experimenting on Peter was going to be the untold story. What we got wasn't anything new.

Besides, making stuff up isn't anything new, really. Raimi's films made everything up as they go, especially in Spider-Man 3.

Old 11-24-2012, 12:34 PM   #894
SpideyVille
Walking out the Desert

Quote:
The idea of Richard possibly experimenting on Peter was going to be the untold story. What we got wasn't anything new.

Besides, making stuff up isn't anything new, really. Raimi's films made everything up as they go, especially in Spider-Man 3.
Yeah, my first exposure to the character was through the films, so when I finally tried to get into the comics, I was a little confused because I thought the films were accurate and I had actually preferred the film version at first.

But I actually liked that they took certain aspects of the comics and combined them with their own stories, with the exception of SM3. It kind of bothers me now when people complain about comic book films not being 100% accurate to the comics or cartoons. I think its better to hit certain plot points or moments with a modern spin than to outright copy an arc straight from the comics.

Old 11-24-2012, 12:36 PM   #895
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Quote:
Indeed. Sandman being the killer of Uncle Ben anyone?

- The Joker
Old 11-24-2012, 02:30 PM   #896
spidermanJLA!~
SUPERHERO

Dumbest retcon ever in the SM films.

Old 11-24-2012, 03:33 PM   #897
Brain Damage
Everything Under the Sun

Dumbest retcon I've seen in any film.

Free Original Music
Old 11-24-2012, 03:46 PM   #898
Chris Wallace
LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
Indeed. Sandman being the killer of Uncle Ben anyone?
Right. Him getting killed over some chocolate milk is SO much better.

Old 11-24-2012, 03:47 PM   #899
The Joker
Clown Prince of Crime

Quote:
Right. Him getting killed over some chocolate milk is SO much better.
Yes, it is. Far better. In the comics Peter didn't stop the burglar for no reason other than "It wasn't his job". The chocolate milk was just symbolic of Peter not using his great power with great responsibility for petty revenge, just like he did in SM-1 because the manager stiffed him.

Retconning it to make Sandman be the one who shot Ben was dumber than dumb.

- The Joker
Old 11-24-2012, 04:01 PM   #900
Chris Wallace
LET'S DO A HEADCOUNT...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7912LZ_OPws

Closed Thread