The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Old 04-28-2012, 02:51 PM   #51
hopefuldreamer
I'm a girl!

Default Re: Man of Steel set video

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal-El.9859 View Post
just a longer version of the 2 videos they posted earlier...basically the two of them put together...maybe a few new shots. Only watched it once
Seriously, what is the point of any of it?

Why would someone even bother filming when NOTHING is happening, and you can't barely see anybody... And why would any site try and hype that up as something we should all be singing and dancing about?

WHY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superlisa View Post
It opens up with ZOD fighting the US army and winning. Superman steps in and kicks ZOD. 2 minutes later Bizzaro comes in!
Now that'd be a video worth getting my panties in a twist for

I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."

*\S/T*
hopefuldreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:14 AM   #52
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

I honestly couldn't tell you...I do like to see the suit on video and the movement of the cape though. I wonder if they are going to mess with the color of the suit in post...I know how everybody just loves to say they are going to add the trunks in post!

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Kal-El.9859 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 11:23 AM   #53
Prime
Banned User

Quote:
I know how everybody just loves to say they are going to add the trunks in post!
Well if that's the case then im afraid MOS is going to be delayed for about 30 years or so.

In three decades when someone dares to put a pair of red underpants on the outside [of Superman's costume] again, someone will go crazy and say, ‘What are you doing?! This isn’t Superman anymore!
- Henry Cavill

Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 01:21 PM   #54
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime View Post
Well if that's the case then im afraid MOS is going to be delayed for about 30 years or so.

In three decades when someone dares to put a pair of red underpants on the outside [of Superman's costume] again, someone will go crazy and say, ‘What are you doing?! This isn’t Superman anymore!
- Henry Cavill
And to think, people still want Tom Wasnt..cast as Superman. I swear I do believe that if he had been cast in Man of Steel I doubt I'd go see it. I'm not a big fan of his

Old 04-30-2012, 01:58 PM   #55
Prime
Banned User

Quote:
And to think, people still want Tom Wasnt..cast as Superman. I swear I do believe that if he had been cast in Man of Steel I doubt I'd go see it. I'm not a big fan of his
Tom Wasnt And im with you on that. I don't know why anyone would want a mediocre at best TV actor, with a boyish voice and facial features, chubby face, floppy lips, 3 expressions and a strong ´´hate`` of the suit and no desire or willingness to wear it even in the last minutes of a 10 season show ( Brian Peterson about TW in the suit: Probably not as soon as you expect, but you never know. The one person who doesn't want to see that unfortunately is Tom Welling, so that's a bigger conversation. ) portray Superman. Not to mention he has no respect for the comics and didn't even want to talk to Chris Reeve about them saying he doesn't want to know anything (trying to cover this as something that would effect his, uh, oscar worthy performance as a young CK ) about the source material. Meh!

Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 04:58 PM   #56
Kal-El.9859
X-Men Gold Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime View Post
Tom Wasnt And im with you on that. I don't know why anyone would want a mediocre at best TV actor, with a boyish voice and facial features, chubby face, floppy lips, 3 expressions and a strong ´´hate`` of the suit and no desire or willingness to wear it even in the last minutes of a 10 season show ( Brian Peterson about TW in the suit: Probably not as soon as you expect, but you never know. The one person who doesn't want to see that unfortunately is Tom Welling, so that's a bigger conversation. ) portray Superman. Not to mention he has no respect for the comics and didn't even want to talk to Chris Reeve about them saying he doesn't want to know anything (trying to cover this as something that would effect his, uh, oscar worthy performance as a young CK ) about the source material. Meh!
Welling is just an idiot...I'm so glad he wasn't cast as Superman. And the Season 11 comic looks horrid. Just seeing a few frames from the comics isn't impressing me. The penciling looks really bad...much like the bad footage in these videos.