The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Marvel's The Avengers

Old 05-26-2012, 06:12 PM   #151
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings

Default Re: Do you think other studios may try and follow suit with the teamups/crossovers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Hythlodeus View Post
I like that idea. You could make a couple of solo spin-offs (like Puss), but you could also make solo movies for completely new characters in the fairy world setting, and then make another Shrek movie, where all of those characters come together.
I'd watch that. As long as they have good ideas and the movies are better than Shrek 3, count me in.
I think it might be too late for them to try that. Still, it is dreamworks, odds are they'll probably attempt something like it.

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
JB-the-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:02 PM   #152
Smashlilman
Ouch!!!!

Default Re: Do you think other studios may try and follow suit with the teamups/crossovers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Hythlodeus View Post
I like that idea. You could make a couple of solo spin-offs (like Puss), but you could also make solo movies for completely new characters in the fairy world setting, and then make another Shrek movie, where all of those characters come together.
I'd watch that. As long as they have good ideas and the movies are better than Shrek 3, count me in.
Sherk is following the X-men Model.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Smashlilman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 04:06 PM   #153
JB-the-Hunter
Hunter of weaklings

Maybe now that Disney sees how big crossovers can be (Not only with Avengers, but even with their Disney Channel crossovers: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/That's_...Hannah_Montana) maybe they'll try to convince Pixar to try their hand at it.

Bruce Banner - "Captain America is on threat watch?"

Natasha Romanoff - "We all are."
JB-the-Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 03:29 AM   #154
Smashlilman
Ouch!!!!

Looks like Dreamworks is the first to jump on the bandwagon!
Rise of the Guardians aka (The Holiday Avengers)
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Looks like the Boogie man is playing the role of Loki.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Last edited by Smashlilman; 07-16-2012 at 03:33 AM.
Smashlilman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 10:52 AM   #155
Tony Stark
Armored Avenger!

Yeah I saw a preview of that in the theaters with Madagascar. That was the first thing I thought of. I'm sure others are going to try this, the most obvious candidates are more Freddie vs. Jason movies, or Prometheus engineers meet the Predators! lol!

"I'm going to show you something beautiful. Everyone screaming, for mercy. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. You're all puppets tangled in strings.......strings....... but now I'm free. There are no strings on me."

- Ultron V
Tony Stark is offline   Reply With Quote