The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > Approval & General RPG Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2012, 10:50 PM   #76
Saved
Remember Cliffjumper?
 
Saved's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: A Meme
Posts: 15,759
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

EDIT Nevermind I remembered my password.

__________________
Lee, Halladay, Hamels, Blanton, and The Vanimal
Phillies 2012

Last edited by Saved; 07-10-2012 at 11:14 PM.
Saved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:15 PM   #77
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,317
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

I remembered your password too.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:15 PM   #78
Eddie Brock
Golden Domer
 
Eddie Brock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 250 52nd St.
Posts: 24,905
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saved View Post
EDIT Nevermind I remembered my password.
But did you remember your safe word?

__________________
Dear Marvel, please stop canceling excellent television shows before their time.
"Dear DC, if Marvel gets Rocket Raccoon in a movie before you make either Wonder Woman or Justice League, you have f***ing failed."
-ToplessRobot.com
Eddie Brock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:28 PM   #79
Saved
Remember Cliffjumper?
 
Saved's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: A Meme
Posts: 15,759
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Brock View Post
But did you remember your safe word?

__________________
Lee, Halladay, Hamels, Blanton, and The Vanimal
Phillies 2012
Saved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 04:38 PM   #80
NiteMare Shape
Livin' like a Sheen
 
NiteMare Shape's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: My own Fortress of Solitude
Posts: 3,733
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

Ah, what can you say about Syn....that hasn't already been said about Jerry Sandusky?

NiteMare Shape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:11 AM   #81
Saved
Remember Cliffjumper?
 
Saved's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: A Meme
Posts: 15,759
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock


__________________
Lee, Halladay, Hamels, Blanton, and The Vanimal
Phillies 2012
Saved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 02:23 AM   #82
Blacklight
Revamped and Renegade.
 
Blacklight's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: East City
Posts: 6,788
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

Met the Nostalgia Critic this past weekend. Got him to sign my 1966 Bat-Credit Card.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:


Skip to 11:20.

Blacklight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 09:46 AM   #83
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,317
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

Congratulations. You've made me into an arch-enemy. I officially hate you now.


Also, you should post that in the TGWTG thread here on the Hype. So everyone there can hate you too. It'll make it much easier for me to plot your demise.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 10:27 AM   #84
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,317
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

Wrong thread

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.

Last edited by wiegeabo; 07-18-2012 at 09:07 PM.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:09 PM   #85
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,255
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

Usually I might have avoided this, given we've kind of stopped updating the podcast thread itself and just quietly assumed whoever wants to listen is already listening, but it's the eve of The Dark Knight Rises and we've both worked very hard on this, devoting many hours to an insanely complicated project. So why the hell not? We're gonna share it with all of you.

I present Batmonth. Mine and Byrd's podcast loveletter to The Dark Knight's many portrayals, which we've been putting up since July 1st. It's over seven hours in total of us talking about nothing but Batman and the Batman movies, complete with an underscore of some of the music from over the years, sound clips, and even us doing weird ass readings of scenes with bad accents and impressions for the purpose of comedy.

Give them a listen, dammit! Tell us we didn't do all of this for nothing!

Part 1 - Misc. Batman & Batman Related Conversation
Part 2 - The 40's Serials & The 60's Series
Part 3 - Burton's Batman & Batman Returns
Part 4 - The Schumacher Era, aka The Dark Times
Part 5 - Batman: The Animated Series
Part 6 - Batman Begins & The Dark Knight

There's a streaming player in each link, so you don't have to download anything. Though you still can, if that's your preferred outlet. I think each part is on iTunes, aswell, though I'm not 100% on that.

...

BATMAN!



Last edited by Batman; 07-19-2012 at 04:12 PM.
Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:12 PM   #86
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,439
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

Holy Selfish Plug, Dork Knight!!!

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:13 PM   #87
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,255
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

Steady, Old Chum! For we... have not yet... begun... to plug!

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:20 PM   #88
Doctor Love
Newbie First Class
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 24
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

Boy, I sure do love teh Batman!

Doctor Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:30 PM   #89
trustyside-kick
The Marine Marvel
 
trustyside-kick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: The Aquacave
Posts: 16,475
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

What an abuse of power. And what happened to wieg's redness?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCorpulent1 View Post
Aquaman can only be whole when he loses that hand again and reclaims the super-awesome water hand. It's one of comics' great paradoxes.
trustyside-kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 04:39 PM   #90
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,439
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

He did the worse thing a mod could do: He tried to change the system. He was a good mod on a bent site. For that, he paid the price.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 05:24 PM   #91
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,317
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

I didn't meet my troll posters/unreasonable post deletion/random pro-ban quotas.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 05:31 PM   #92
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,439
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

He's the mod the hype deserves, but not the one it needs right now...

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 05:57 PM   #93
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,317
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
He's the mod the hype deserves, but not the one it needs right now...
You grow a mustache with every post, don't you.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 06:03 PM   #94
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,439
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

Nothing less would do for the true hero of the Nolan trilogy.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:24 AM   #95
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,439
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

Caught the midnight showing of TDKR.

I nearly cried. I admit that with no shame or hesitation that I nearly broke down. I would compare myself to a six-year old girl, but that'd be an insult to six-year old girls. Also, no way a six-year old girl can appreciate Batman in the way that I do.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:48 AM   #96
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,255
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

That should be your new motto.

Byrd Man: Worse Than A Six-Year Old Girl

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:49 AM   #97
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,255
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

Oh, and as far as TDKR. I too saw it.

You should all do the same. Right the **** goddamn now.

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:10 AM   #98
Eddie Brock
Golden Domer
 
Eddie Brock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 250 52nd St.
Posts: 24,905
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

Seriously. Stop reading this thread, get up from your computer, and go see the damn movie.

I'm so thrilled we went 3-for-3 on CBMs this summer. When you look at the slate and see Avengers, Spider-Man, and Batman all co-habitating, you start to feel like one of them is gonna let you down. For my money, none of them did.

__________________
Dear Marvel, please stop canceling excellent television shows before their time.
"Dear DC, if Marvel gets Rocket Raccoon in a movie before you make either Wonder Woman or Justice League, you have f***ing failed."
-ToplessRobot.com
Eddie Brock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:11 AM   #99
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,255
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

As I said on Facebook, it was the holy trinity of CBMs. I loved Avengers, Spider-Man was great, and TDKR... my god.

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:20 AM   #100
Eddie Brock
Golden Domer
 
Eddie Brock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 250 52nd St.
Posts: 24,905
Default Re: Dungeons & Flagons 3: The Search For Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman View Post
As I said on Facebook, it was the holy trinity of CBMs. I loved Avengers, Spider-Man was great, and TDKR... my god.
Makes me sad that Man of Steel got pushed back. Having a Superman movie in 2012 would've completed everything - assuming it's good, anyway.

__________________
Dear Marvel, please stop canceling excellent television shows before their time.
"Dear DC, if Marvel gets Rocket Raccoon in a movie before you make either Wonder Woman or Justice League, you have f***ing failed."
-ToplessRobot.com
Eddie Brock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.