The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > Approval & General RPG Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2012, 07:36 AM   #26
Carnage27
Death of the Multiverse
 
Carnage27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Anit-Matter Universe
Posts: 4,033
Default Re: PROPOSAL: Marvel Universe RPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklight View Post
About time Marvel got some lovin'... But sadly, I won't be playing. As you probably have already guessed, I only really want to play Spider-Man, but I can't bring myself to partake in another godforsaken Spidey App-Off. There's only so many times I can lose before it starts to irritate me.
Maybe you should play a different character.

__________________

Carnage27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:39 AM   #27
Eddie Brock
Golden Domer
 
Eddie Brock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 250 52nd St.
Posts: 24,905
Default Re: PROPOSAL: Marvel Universe RPG

An entire universe of characters, and you won't play if you don't get a specific one?

Eddie Brock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 05:06 PM   #28
Saved
Remember Cliffjumper?
 
Saved's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: A Meme
Posts: 15,759
Default Re: PROPOSAL: Marvel Universe RPG

Spider-Man wouldn't give up. ... Well, he would. But then he'd realize he's a jerk for doing it and he'd get back in the ring just in time.

__________________
Lee, Halladay, Hamels, Blanton, and The Vanimal
Phillies 2012
Saved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 06:08 PM   #29
Andy C.
Repent, Harlequin!
 
Andy C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Basement
Posts: 3,559
Default Re: PROPOSAL: Marvel Universe RPG

Maybe that's what BL's doing.

Andy C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:27 AM   #30
Blacklight
Revamped and Renegade.
 
Blacklight's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: East City
Posts: 6,787
Default Re: PROPOSAL: Marvel Universe RPG

Guys, I know there's no shortage of characters to play, but, and I can't stress this enough, I don't want to play anyone else. If I do, I'd just be playing for the sake of playing, which means you'll only get one or two posts out of me for a character I don't want to play as much and won't want to come up with ideas and stories for before I eventually drop out. Besides, I've already had the chance to play any other character I could possibly want to over the past half a decade that I've resided here. So, yes, I know it sounds stupid to you all, but I only want to play one character, and just like All-Star Marvel and One Earth, if I can't play him, I won't be participating. I'm sorry. I'll still support the game and read what you all come up with, but I won't be taking part.

Blacklight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 05:51 AM   #31
Andy C.
Repent, Harlequin!
 
Andy C.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: The Basement
Posts: 3,559
Default Re: PROPOSAL: Marvel Universe RPG

Well, if Spidey's the one guy you want, then don't just assume that you're not going to get him, because that just guarantees that you won't. How 'bout instead, you cowboy up and put in an app with the intent to kick the asses of any other competing apps? Give yourself a chance, at the very least, dude.

Andy C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:32 AM   #32
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,422
Default Re: PROPOSAL: Marvel Universe RPG

I paraphrase a wise man when I say "Get busy posting, or get busy not posting..."

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:09 PM   #33
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,281
Default Re: PROPOSAL: Marvel Universe RPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
I paraphrase a wise man when I say "Get busy posting, or get busy not posting..."
No, no. It's "Get busy posting, or get busy dying."

Unless it's Sam Jackson. Then it's

"Get busy posting, or DIE MOTHER****ERS AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!"

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:32 PM   #34
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,422
Default Re: PROPOSAL: Marvel Universe RPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
"Get busy posting, or DIE MOTHER****ERS AND I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!"
The only black man I wish was my daddy.

Him and Mr. T.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:54 PM   #35
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,281
Default Re: PROPOSAL: Marvel Universe RPG

They can both be your daddy.

Then you can have two gay black daddies.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:02 PM   #36
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,422
Default Re: PROPOSAL: Marvel Universe RPG

So, are you interested in taking part, or do you just want to spam up the ****ing thread?

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:06 PM   #37
Saved
Remember Cliffjumper?
 
Saved's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: A Meme
Posts: 15,759
Default Re: PROPOSAL: Marvel Universe RPG

THIS! ^ No, but please join up.

__________________
Lee, Halladay, Hamels, Blanton, and The Vanimal
Phillies 2012
Saved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:10 PM   #38
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,281
Default Re: PROPOSAL: Marvel Universe RPG

I am abusing my Mod powers.

And therefore have become an official Mod.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:24 PM   #39
Saved
Remember Cliffjumper?
 
Saved's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: A Meme
Posts: 15,759
Default Re: PROPOSAL: Marvel Universe RPG

But, Byrd's a persuasive man. You should be as afraid of him as I am.

__________________
Lee, Halladay, Hamels, Blanton, and The Vanimal
Phillies 2012
Saved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:25 PM   #40
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,422
Default Re: PROPOSAL: Marvel Universe RPG

Yeah, wieg, you're a smart guy. You can picture how hard it might be to blink... when you've had your eyelids cut out.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:32 PM   #41
Saved
Remember Cliffjumper?
 
Saved's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: A Meme
Posts: 15,759
Default Re: PROPOSAL: Marvel Universe RPG

You sound like you're looking forward to it.

__________________
Lee, Halladay, Hamels, Blanton, and The Vanimal
Phillies 2012
Saved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:01 PM   #42
Batman
Dramatic Example
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Batman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Gotham City, NJ
Posts: 19,239
Default Re: PROPOSAL: Marvel Universe RPG

He's adaptable.

Batman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:39 PM   #43
Eddie Brock
Golden Domer
 
Eddie Brock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 250 52nd St.
Posts: 24,905
Default Re: PROPOSAL: Marvel Universe RPG

You don't owe these forums any more. You've given them everything!

__________________
Dear Marvel, please stop canceling excellent television shows before their time.
"Dear DC, if Marvel gets Rocket Raccoon in a movie before you make either Wonder Woman or Justice League, you have f***ing failed."
-ToplessRobot.com
Eddie Brock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 11:11 PM   #44
Saved
Remember Cliffjumper?
 
Saved's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: A Meme
Posts: 15,759
Default Re: PROPOSAL: Marvel Universe RPG

Can ONE more person just get involved?! PLEASE.

__________________
Lee, Halladay, Hamels, Blanton, and The Vanimal
Phillies 2012
Saved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 11:33 PM   #45
Eddie Brock
Golden Domer
 
Eddie Brock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 250 52nd St.
Posts: 24,905
Default Re: PROPOSAL: Marvel Universe RPG

Will second accounts count? :/

__________________
Dear Marvel, please stop canceling excellent television shows before their time.
"Dear DC, if Marvel gets Rocket Raccoon in a movie before you make either Wonder Woman or Justice League, you have f***ing failed."
-ToplessRobot.com
Eddie Brock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 06:27 AM   #46
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,422
Default Re: PROPOSAL: Marvel Universe RPG

No Masquerade or Masked Face Hero...

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:04 AM   #47
Saved
Remember Cliffjumper?
 
Saved's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: A Meme
Posts: 15,759
Default Re: PROPOSAL: Marvel Universe RPG

Considering it was MaskedFacedHero, I don't think we'll have to worry. Also, you never know how many accounts I have. Except MB. ... but he takes bribes.

__________________
Lee, Halladay, Hamels, Blanton, and The Vanimal
Phillies 2012
Saved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:17 AM   #48
Byrd Man
El Hombre Pájaro
 
Byrd Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: America
Posts: 21,422
Default Re: PROPOSAL: Marvel Universe RPG

You can have sixteen different accounts, but the writing style will always give you away.

__________________
Below The Bible Belt
Southern Hospitality - Delivered Monthly
Byrd Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:26 AM   #49
Eddie Brock
Golden Domer
 
Eddie Brock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 250 52nd St.
Posts: 24,905
Default Re: PROPOSAL: Marvel Universe RPG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrd Man View Post
You can have sixteen different accounts, but the writing style will always give you away.
That's why my third account will write strictly in lowercase without any punctuation. e.e. cummings, motherf***er!

__________________
Dear Marvel, please stop canceling excellent television shows before their time.
"Dear DC, if Marvel gets Rocket Raccoon in a movie before you make either Wonder Woman or Justice League, you have f***ing failed."
-ToplessRobot.com
Eddie Brock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 03:50 PM   #50
Saved
Remember Cliffjumper?
 
Saved's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: A Meme
Posts: 15,759
Default Re: PROPOSAL: Marvel Universe RPG

I don't think anyone noticed the last two times I did it. Especially cause I took that detail into account. But I don't plan on doing that again anyway.

__________________
Lee, Halladay, Hamels, Blanton, and The Vanimal
Phillies 2012
Saved is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:13 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.