The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 03:37 PM   #76
DarkSovereignty
Wubba Lubba Dub Dub

Default Re: SUPERNATURAL Season 8!

the thing with smallville was that from season 7 on they weren't sure if they'd get another season. 7 was originally suppose to be the last one, then eight with doomsday, then nine with clark banishing all kryptonians from earth. finally they knew 10 was the end.

To alot of people, especially kids my age who grew up in Bush's America, TDK is kind of like our Woodstock. I'm not an idiot.
Old 07-23-2012, 03:40 PM   #77
Anno_Domini
Banned User

You could easily tell they were doing one season at a time because none of the latter seasons since seven felt coherent, lol.

Old 07-24-2012, 09:39 PM   #78
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

Chad Everett, who played Older Dean, passes away at age 76

Oh, what's that, America? You love Chris Pratt? Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see the overnight ratings for this upcoming season of Parks and Recreation for me to determine how full of **** you are about that.

Old 07-25-2012, 12:12 PM   #79
Webhead2006
The Web-Swinger

I didn't think sv way was all bad we did see a lot of good things. But ya if they do have a set plan and things go way they want going to ten would be sweet.

Old 07-25-2012, 12:59 PM   #80
Anno_Domini
Banned User

The ending was good.

I mean, the ending credits of the series finale. That was REALLY good.

Old 07-25-2012, 02:19 PM   #81
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

There's no way in hell season 7 was better than what came after it. But then, this is an arguement for another time and place.

Oh, what's that, America? You love Chris Pratt? Well, I guess we'll have to wait and see the overnight ratings for this upcoming season of Parks and Recreation for me to determine how full of **** you are about that.

Old 07-25-2012, 02:47 PM   #82
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Although, season seven isn't quite what was planned with being a final season, so sure, what we got in season seven was pretty bad as it was something different as well as the writer's strike messing it up. But, what came after season seven was just one season at a time and had no coherency.

Old 07-27-2012, 01:58 PM   #83
Lord
All Mighty

To tell the truth i think that Smallville began to have terrible episodes in Season 4 and 5, i don't know how they can expect 3 more seasons, their ratings are lowering more and more, Angel was on CW too and had better ratings when it was cancelled than Supernatural had during its 6th season, and its ratings keep lowering.

Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Old 07-27-2012, 03:08 PM   #84
Primal Slayer
Good ol' Lima Heights

...Do you mean WB? Because Angel was never on CW. And CW has different standards then WB did.

Old 07-27-2012, 03:20 PM   #85
Lord
All Mighty

What's the lowest rating show on CW?

Plenty of male-led action films fail, yet the actors' gender is not blamed. Why should it be different for women? Especially since far more male-led action films are made than female-led action films?
Old 07-27-2012, 04:09 PM   #86
Primal Slayer
Good ol' Lima Heights

Gossip girl I believe was the lowest rated script show ( if you don't count Canada's L.A. Complex which didn't even hit a million views). GG was averaging less than 1.5m for majority of the season.

Old 07-27-2012, 08:59 PM   #87
Sawyer
F***ITY BYE!

THR:
Quote:
'Supernatural' Lands 'Men in Trees' Actress for 'Intense' Role (Exclusive)
Lauren Tom will appear in an episode on the new season of the CW drama, debuting in October.
5:45 PM PDT 7/27/2012 by Philiana Ng

Supernatural is adding to the season eight cast.

Men in Trees actress and Futurama voice regular Lauren Tom has booked an episode on the CW drama's upcoming eighth season, The Hollywood Reporter has learned exclusively.

Though details are sketchy, Tom's character -- which could be become recurring -- is described as an "intense" and "overbearing" mother to one of the characters on the show. Her introduction to the Supernatural world is said to be dramatic.

She is expected to begin filming in Vancouver in the next couple of days.

Repped by Gersh and Pop Art Management, Tom -- known primarily for her voice work -- recently wrapped season eight of Comedy Central's Futurama. Other credits include Fox's Napoleon Dynamite, King of the Hill and TNT's Hawthorne.

Supernatural moves to 9 p.m. Wednesdays beginning Oct. 3 following Arrow.
Ha! I remember her as Ross' girlfriend on Friends.

Old 07-28-2012, 02:08 PM   #88
Webhead2006
The Web-Swinger

Sounds sweet maybe she could be a new hunter alley like jo mother or bobby was to the boys.

Old 07-28-2012, 02:23 PM   #89
Lord
All Mighty

Seeing the ratings of Gossip Girl and Hellcats i doubt Supernatural can really last until season 10, i hope it does though. After Supernatural is over i would actually like to see them try that idea of a Samuel Colt Spin-Off that was discussed during the making of Season 3

Old 07-28-2012, 02:48 PM   #90
Pepsiguy2
Snyder Worshipper

I think by putting it on Wednesdays is kind of killing it. I really enjoyed ending my week on this, but Wednesday is just so busy to me with comics and all that. It's probably there to help Arrow, but idk.

Old 07-28-2012, 02:49 PM   #91
Webhead2006
The Web-Swinger

Like others have said as long as spn can hold at or above 2mill viewers it should be fine. Sure it was dipping last season on fris and all. But being moved to wenesdays and being paired with arrow could bump ratings back up a bit.

Old 07-28-2012, 02:51 PM   #92
Pepsiguy2
Snyder Worshipper

I hope Arrow helps it, but at the show's point right now it's almost impossible to jump in.

Old 07-28-2012, 03:00 PM   #93
Orb
Lord of Demons

Not to mention the new president really likes the show and said many times he wants to give this a proper life with a proper ending.

Old 07-28-2012, 03:01 PM   #94
Primal Slayer
Good ol' Lima Heights

Thats why they need to have a definate ending instead of being forced to end it.

Old 07-28-2012, 03:11 PM   #95
Pepsiguy2
Snyder Worshipper

This show is really special to me so I'll probably get really emotional when it ends. If it ends like one of all the other seasons where it's just a random cliffhanger, i'll be quite pissed. I wish a movie could be made but everything is just so screwey it'd be impossible.

Old 07-28-2012, 03:50 PM   #96
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepsiguy2 View Post
I think by putting it on Wednesdays is kind of killing it. I really enjoyed ending my week on this, but Wednesday is just so busy to me with comics and all that. It's probably there to help Arrow, but idk.
That could be just you. Friday is definitely the "killing slot", not Wednesday.

Old 07-28-2012, 04:24 PM   #97
Webhead2006
The Web-Swinger

Ya fri is a bad slot for anything going to wenesday can def help it out. All bearing how shows on fox/nbc/cbs/abc aree at same slot. But like we all have said for cw stand as long as show maintains at or above 2mill the are happy. They don't expect ten-15mill+ like the other networks do to survive. That is a plus I say for cw shows/shows like arrow/spn.

Old 07-29-2012, 12:04 AM   #98
SuperBatman
Side-Kick

I agree with putting the show on Friday is actually a killing point however Supernatural pretty much did Survive this year on Friday. It moving to Wednesday is actually a good move

Old 07-29-2012, 02:29 AM   #99
ravn0s
Side-Kick

it actually survived for 2 seasons (6 & 7) on friday's.

Old 07-29-2012, 02:37 AM   #100
Webhead2006
The Web-Swinger

And if u want to talk a show surviving any night it was on sv has it beat from starting on tues, then wenesday, thurs, and ultimately fri.

Closed Thread