The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Marvel's The Avengers

Old 07-06-2014, 09:53 AM   #1
smallville fan
Hero

Default What if Justice League was made before Avengers? What would happen to The Avengers?

What the title says. And yes I know the Nolan Bat films were happening but that didn't really stop JL: Mortal going forward. Let's just say that we live in the universe where this video ItsJustSomeRandomGuy made years ago happened:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

So basically the Justice League movie franchise happened where they probably went the alien invasion route etc etc and it enjoyed success. What would Marvel do? So I'm basically just asking here is what if the tables were turned? Is there more than one way to make an Avengers film? Especially one which kicks off a mega-franchise like in this universe? Can you imagine The Avengers team formation event movie to follow a vastly different plot and direction than what happens in this universe? If so what would it be?

Thoughts?

Please check out my Power Rangers Movie Fan Trailers!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
smallville fan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 10:02 PM   #2
iambranded
Side-Kick

Default Re: What if Justice League was made before Avengers? What would happen to The Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallville fan View Post
What the title says. And yes I know the Nolan Bat films were happening but that didn't really stop JL: Mortal going forward. Let's just say that we live in the universe where this video ItsJustSomeRandomGuy made years ago happened:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

So basically the Justice League movie franchise happened where they probably went the alien invasion route etc etc and it enjoyed success. What would Marvel do? So I'm basically just asking here is what if the tables were turned? Is there more than one way to make an Avengers film? Especially one which kicks off a mega-franchise like in this universe? Can you imagine The Avengers team formation event movie to follow a vastly different plot and direction than what happens in this universe? If so what would it be?

Thoughts?

Well...........I dont have much thoughts to this What If Question because DC has done ZERO to get us ready for a JLA.....
if JLA was rushed before the Avengers plan came together before Iron Man......Marvel would still slowly take the position they have now

iambranded is offline   Reply With Quote