The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > The Avengers World

Old 06-20-2012, 10:15 PM   #326
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Default Re: Avengers cartoon - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by crounsa810 View Post
Wait, so they aren't going to finish the Surtur arc??! WHAT THE HELL WHY NOT GODDAMNIT LOEB YOU STUPID MORON!
*goes insane*

Regular Show - Muscle Man Freaking Out
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:28 AM   #327
THUNDERSTRIKE
KNOCK YOU OUT... POW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
I guess no new episode was posted online today guys? I haven't been able to find it, which would be the episode New Avengers.

I don't think anything new will get posted until next Monday, then I'm assuming by the end of next week, they'll have posted and uploaded the final four eps online...

and THEN it's...

th- th- that's all, folks...

I am created the Destroyer, Shatterer of the accursed Castle that shall collapse and crumble into a forgotten ruination.
So falls Zehnc Dee'Ya, the unstable B***hQueen, and
Phill'ya, her suckup, and Sleech, an ancient and savage Over
Seer.
The B***h lies in the guise of her deceptive words and lies helpless in the ruin of her useless life, unable to save herself.
None are so blind to the obvious truth than the misled travellers that gather within the halls of her Castle at Rotting Hill.

TYALYZE
THUNDERSTRIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:30 AM   #328
THUNDERSTRIKE
KNOCK YOU OUT... POW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
*goes insane*

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

I feel your pain, fellow Thunderer...

I am created the Destroyer, Shatterer of the accursed Castle that shall collapse and crumble into a forgotten ruination.
Seer.
The B***h lies in the guise of her deceptive words and lies helpless in the ruin of her useless life, unable to save herself.
None are so blind to the obvious truth than the misled travellers that gather within the halls of her Castle at Rotting Hill.

TYALYZE
Old 06-21-2012, 12:54 AM   #329
IronGirl299
Don't let it control you

Wait but the surtur arc was so cliffhangery! D:

I am a hopeless Hiddles fangirl!

IronGirl299 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:54 AM   #330
Hawkingbird
I want to be Kate Bishop

Quote:
*goes insane*

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Old 06-21-2012, 03:59 AM   #331
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUNDERSTRIKE View Post
I feel your pain, fellow Thunderer...
You know what they say, "great Thunderers think alike".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkingbird View Post
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Dude I'm actually laughing out loud, hahahahahahahahaha.

Spider-Man - Hear what?
Old 06-21-2012, 07:14 AM   #332
THUNDERSTRIKE
KNOCK YOU OUT... POW!

Quote:
You know what they say, "great Thunderers think alike".

and they also swing big and mighty hammers, as well...

Seer.

TYALYZE
Old 06-21-2012, 08:36 AM   #333
SaF
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealIrOnMaN View Post
Relax, take it easy) And the introduction of the Rulk character to the world of comics was Jeph Loeb's idea
hehe yeah I've taken my deep breaths and got over it **laughs** its just a shame, because as you said I really like EMH's version of Hulk and with the new show striving to be like the movie in every way, I doubt that we'll get the snarky talking version again so I was hoping that the last 4 episodes would have him at least back in the team properly. Oh well.

I was also wondering when/if the Surtur arc was going to be concluded, with all the remaining episodes being space based. It is a real shame that it won't be resolved, the Thor/evil enchantress/Asgard epsiodes, though they've been few, have been some of my favourite this series. Mebbe the plan was to have a cliff hanger relating to the Surtur arc in the seaon 2 finale, like in the season 1 finale and the skrulls?

on a happier note, 'winter soldier' was such an ace episode... My faviourite since Beta Ray Bill's episode! Red skull was so nasty and his robot thing, such good action sequences! Seeing 4 flying avengers take him on was amazing. And I thought the bucky/cap interactions were great, some of them could have been cheesy but as someone else said, I think cap makes anything work.

I'm really amazed at how easy it is to find this stuff on youtube. Have marvel just given up reporting the uploaded episodes? When season 2 first aired, any uploads were taken down within 12 hours! But the australian aired episodes all seem to be staying online, seems very strange to me. Not that I'm complaining, having bought a season pass on itunes I want to watch the eps as soon as they are available! and the uploads means I get to watch them, but its still strange.

SaF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:45 AM   #334
babykhris
Side-Kick

Here's a thought maybe AEMH could live on as DTV films.

babykhris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:17 AM   #335
MarvelKnight
Side-Kick

That would be nice, but I think that is just wishful thinking.

Old 06-21-2012, 12:19 PM   #336
Thor The Mighty
Side-Kick

I really wanted to the Surtur arc. Galactus had made appearances on more than none show over the decades but Surtur had not. This smells of Disney too. They didn't want a huge fire demon in the toon for PC reasons so they went with a cosmic entity.

Thor The Mighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:22 PM   #337
Sarcastic Fan
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor The Mighty View Post
I really wanted to the Surtur arc. Galactus had made appearances on more than none show over the decades but Surtur had not. This smells of Disney too. They didn't want a huge fire demon in the toon for PC reasons so they went with a cosmic entity.
Disney had nothing to do with this.

Season two was always meant to be the cosmic season with season three being the mystic season. Fine and Yost were laying pipe for their third season pretty early, just like they laid pipe for their second season early in season one.

Sarcastic Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:52 PM   #338
Cyclonus
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by babykhris View Post
Here's a thought maybe AEMH could live on as DTV films.

Ha, that would be great but Marvel is lacking in putting out any DTV films the past few years. With all of these season 2 episodes uploaded on the net and not being taken down, at this point Marvel maybe like screw it, the show is about to be cancelled anyway.

Cyclonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 12:57 PM   #339
LEGO Spidey
Side-Kick

It's a shame we won't get to see a magic-themed third season. Imagine Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver being introduced in an episode featuring Chton and Wundagore Mountain, possibly even the High Evolutionary, and many storylines in the season revolving around the Maximoff twins. Morgan Le Fay, Wanda reviving Wonder Man, Black Knight as a guest star... Agatha Harkness, Nicolas Scratch and the Salem Seven... Magneto trying to retrieve his children and clashing with the Avengers... Luna, Crystal and the rest of the Inhumans... I wouldn't even mind seeing an adaptation of Disassembled (with a Doctor Strange cameo) like they did with Secret Invasion. So much wasted potential. *sigh*

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes!!!

Last edited by LEGO Spidey; 06-21-2012 at 01:14 PM.
LEGO Spidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:04 PM   #340
venomfangs125
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider_man_2 View Post
It's a shame we won't get to see a magic-themed third season. Imagine Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver being introduced in an episode featuring Chton and Wundagore Mountain, possibly even the High Evolutionary, and many storylines in the season revolving around the Maximoff twins. Morgan Le Fay, Wanda reviving Wonder Man, Black Knight as a guest star... Agatha Harkness, Nicolas Scratch and the Salem Seven... Magneto trying to retrieve his children and clashing with the Avengers... Luna, Crystal and the rest of the Inhumans... I wouldn't even mind seeing an adaptation of Disassembled (with a Doctor Strange cameo) like they did with Secret Invasion. So much wasted potential. *sigh*
EXACTLY. This is the second show I've seen that had a vast amount of possibilites, the other being Spectacular Spider-Man and look, both were idiotically cut for whatever stupid reasons. And the chance to remind people of SSM in this show's continuity was squandered thanks to Loeb's interference.

You wanna know what's sad, they were probably planning on building up a big Surtur episode for Season 3....

Damn the people responsible, DAMN THEM!

Last edited by venomfangs125; 06-21-2012 at 03:11 PM.
venomfangs125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:51 PM   #341
Webhead2006
The Web-Swinger

A magic theme season would have been fun. But as pointed out by fine and yost in interviews. They where not expecting a pickup for more seasons/episodes. So sure they probably had ideas id they where to have been picked up. But they still where not going into season two production on the thought hey we will get picked up.

Webhead2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 03:57 PM   #342
LEGO Spidey
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webhead2006 View Post
A magic theme season would have been fun. But as pointed out by fine and yost in interviews. They where not expecting a pickup for more seasons/episodes. So sure they probably had ideas id they where to have been picked up. But they still where not going into season two production on the thought hey we will get picked up.
Hopefully we can still see some of those ideas explored in the comic.

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes!!!
LEGO Spidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:23 PM   #343
bigdaddy313
Side-Kick

Or differently in assemble. If they want the can say all the things in Avengers EMH happened, while using the new team to continue stuff just like how the dc universe comic did when they rebooted.

Last edited by bigdaddy313; 06-21-2012 at 05:27 PM.
bigdaddy313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:27 PM   #344
venomfangs125
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy313 View Post
or differently in assemble
Speaking of Avengers Assemble, it was said the show was to give off the same feeling the movie did, so I think they're going for how Godzilla: the Animated Series was for the 1999 American Godzilla film. With the addition of Falcon.

venomfangs125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 05:36 PM   #345
bigdaddy313
Side-Kick

The reason why I don't think so is because, it might give away heavily on the avengers sequel, even for hardcore fans.

bigdaddy313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 06:08 PM   #346
MarvelTvNews
Banned User

MarvelTVnews here,

I just want to make it clear, that what Bleedingcool has published is utter lies. I did not create a website just to bash ultimate spider-man. I did not create the jeph loeb facebook page, that page was online for a year or two, and i certainly did not lie about avengers emh been cancelled nor about avengers assemble replacing it (but those all got confirmed by now didn't they).

I also pretty much post what i get from agentX, and while i cannot vouche for his/her authenticity, however, to this day, all what he/she said has been proven right.

The bleedingcool article suggests that Marvel told him that Avengers EMH is not yet cancelled. I am sorry to shatter your hope guys, but Avengers EMH is done for. No episodes have been ordered, and Marvel are trying to disprove my authenticity by giving people false hope, since the cartoon has not OFFICIALLY been cancelled, just unofficially.

So keep an open mind about things, and never underestimate the power of big companies like Marvel. They chose marveltvnews to label it the bad site that manipulates the hate Ultimate Spider-man is getting, trying to tell people, see, only this guys hates the show, give ultimate spidey another shot you'll love it!

Anyway, i registered here to let you guys know the truth.

PS: Also I AM NOT strugler, nor is the site run by him. The dude helped me with the site, and published couple reviews on there, and that was it.

MarvelTvNews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 06:39 PM   #347
Compi716
The SHH! Jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvelTvNews View Post
MarvelTVnews here,

I just want to make it clear, that what Bleedingcool has published is utter lies. I did not create a website just to bash ultimate spider-man. I did not create the jeph loeb facebook page, that page was online for a year or two, and i certainly did not lie about avengers emh been cancelled nor about avengers assemble replacing it (but those all got confirmed by now didn't they).

I also pretty much post what i get from agentX, and while i cannot vouche for his/her authenticity, however, to this day, all what he/she said has been proven right.

The bleedingcool article suggests that Marvel told him that Avengers EMH is not yet cancelled. I am sorry to shatter your hope guys, but Avengers EMH is done for. No episodes have been ordered, and Marvel are trying to disprove my authenticity by giving people false hope, since the cartoon has not OFFICIALLY been cancelled, just unofficially.

So keep an open mind about things, and never underestimate the power of big companies like Marvel. They chose marveltvnews to label it the bad site that manipulates the hate Ultimate Spider-man is getting, trying to tell people, see, only this guys hates the show, give ultimate spidey another shot you'll love it!

PS: Also I AM NOT strugler, nor is the site run by him. The dude helped me with the site, and published couple reviews on there, and that was it.
It is funny how all that stuff you posted way back when about Avengers not coming back for a third season were true...

I write for this talent agency's blog. Read it, 'cause it's awesome: http://atbtalent.blogspot.com/
Compi716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:09 PM   #348
Arthur Curry
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvelTvNews View Post
MarvelTVnews here,

Why is this man banned? He comes to the table with information and he loves AEMH and hates ULT SPIDER-MAN, makes him OK in my book.

Arthur Curry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:20 PM   #349
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Curry View Post
Why is this man banned? He comes to the table with information and he loves AEMH and hates ULT SPIDER-MAN, makes him OK in my book.
So he's banned now? Lame

Besides I'm sure he just came to share that info so he probably doesn't even care.

Spider-Man - Hear what?
Old 06-21-2012, 08:30 PM   #350
Webhead2006
The Web-Swinger

Just cause they said they want to have same feel/style of the live action film. Doesn't mean oh this show is the continuation off the films. It will be its own thing and the live action films will be there own thing.

Webhead2006 is offline   Reply With Quote