The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > The Avengers World

Old 06-21-2012, 08:34 PM   #351
bigdaddy313
Side-Kick

Talking Re: Avengers cartoon - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webhead2006 View Post
Just cause they said they want to have same feel/style of the live action film. Doesn't mean oh this show is the continuation off the films. It will be its own thing and the live action films will be there own thing.
Makes sense when you say it like that.

bigdaddy313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:42 PM   #352
THUNDERSTRIKE
YOU THINK THIS IS EASY?!?

Default Re: Avengers cartoon - Part 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigThor View Post
So he's banned now? Lame

Besides I'm sure he just came to share that info so he probably doesn't even care.

wow, that sure was fast... two of the same posts on the same day explaining himself and he's outta here in short order...

looks like he just came on to speak his peace and give an explanation, but you're probably right in that he really doesn't give a s**t...

Absence makes the heart grow even fonder that you finally ARE.
THUNDERSTRIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:51 PM   #353
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUNDERSTRIKE View Post
wow, that sure was fast... two of the same posts on the same day explaining himself and he's outta here in short order...

looks like he just came on to speak his peace and give an explanation, but you're probably right in that he really doesn't give a s**t...
Yep, he got his point across so I guess he wins in the end.

Captain America - Because I can hear it.
Spider-Man - Hear what?
Captain America - ....thunder
*cue Thor's grand entrance*
BigThor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:52 PM   #354
Webhead2006
The Web-Swinger

Ya big daddy that is how I feel the new avengers toon will be handled.

Webhead2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:51 PM   #355
Arthur Curry
Side-Kick

Thumbs up Re: Avengers cartoon - Part 5

Quote:
So he's banned now? Lame

Besides I'm sure he just came to share that info so he probably doesn't even care.
Yessir and btw you must LOVE (like I am with Cap) the way Thor has been treated since say "Secret Invasion"? His strength level and overall dominance has been accentuated by both Yost/Fine and MoA. I really felt in seas1 he was too crutchy on the hammer and not nearly enough scenes of his brute strength and Norse warrior skills.

I think one of the rare moves I agree with by Loeb, Quesada, and MoA was the emphasis on the Big 3 in the final 13, I'm loving every minute of it. And Cap and Thor are FINALLY getting some much needed bonding time together like in "Assault on 42".

Last edited by Arthur Curry; 06-22-2012 at 12:31 AM.
Arthur Curry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:29 PM   #356
Compi716
The SHH! Jew

Quote:
So he's banned now? Lame

If MarvelTV being banned instantly isn't the purest evidence that he's actually telling the truth and that Disney Big Brother is pulling some strings (like that Bleeding Cool article), I don't know what it.

I write for this talent agency's blog. Read it, 'cause it's awesome: http://atbtalent.blogspot.com/
Compi716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:31 AM   #357
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Curry View Post
Yessir and btw you must LOVE (like I am with Cap) the way Thor has been treated since say "Secret Invasion"? His strength level and overall dominance has been accentuated by both Yost/Fine and MoA. I really felt in seas1 he was too crutchy on the hammer and not nearly enough scenes of his brute strength and Norse warrior skills.

I think one of the rare moves I agree with by Loeb, Quesada, and MoA was the emphasis on the Big 3 in the final 13, I'm loving every minute of it. And Cap and Thor are FINALLY getting some much needed bonding time together like in "Assault on 42".
Yep Thor wasn't **** without Mjolnir in season 1, but he's been portrayed MUCH more powerfully this season.

Stopping the prison from collapsing at the end of "Yellow Jacket" and taking on the whole team without Mjolnir in "Ultron Unlimited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compi716 View Post
If MarvelTV being banned instantly isn't the purest evidence that he's actually telling the truth and that Disney Big Brother is pulling some strings (like that Bleeding Cool article), I don't know what it.
Word

I'm suprised I haven't been banned yet for disagreeing with his banned status.

Spider-Man - Hear what?
Old 06-22-2012, 03:43 AM   #358
Jordacar
The Endless One

Just watched "Secret Invasion". It was okay. I might've liked it better if I hadn't read the comic. I supposed that's the problem with adapting big stories like that.

If you're looking for justice, you've come to the wrong place.
Jordacar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:50 AM   #359
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordacar View Post
Just watched "Secret Invasion". It was okay. I might've liked it better if I hadn't read the comic. I supposed that's the problem with adapting big stories like that.
Well Thor kicked major ass, so you can only imagine how happy that made me.

Lol

Spider-Man - Hear what?
Old 06-22-2012, 07:38 AM   #360
THUNDERSTRIKE

Quote:
Yep, he got his point across so I guess he wins in the end.

yeah, well I hate to see anyone not get a fair shake or a second chance if it truly and honestly warrants it...

hopefully the reason for the ban was based on conclusions drawn from FACTS and NOT on hearsay, supposition or rumors...

it's just not done that way nor should it be...

Old 06-22-2012, 07:58 AM   #361
SlackBrian
Party Gorn

To play Devil's Advocate, a person can be banned for whatever reason the admins see fit. It's a privately-owned forum, so they can do as they wish. We don't have a "right" to an account. It would kind of suck if he was banned for some unseemly reason, but that's their call.

Now, that doesn't mean I agree with the decision, mind you. My first thought wasn't that he was banned for the Bleeding Cool stuff, but rather that he had already previously had an account here that had been banned for some other reason. Whenever an account is banned that quickly, it's usually because that person had a previous account that was already banned, and the mods saw through the IP address. It would all just be an unfortunate coincidence in that case.

Twitter: SlackBrian
SlackBrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 11:51 AM   #362
Blade X
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur Curry View Post
Why is this man banned? He comes to the table with information and he loves AEMH and hates ULT SPIDER-MAN, makes him OK in my book.
Because he has been accused,tried,and convicted on the net without any concrete proof of his guilt. Which, of course, is not to say that he is completely innocent.

Blade X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 11:55 AM   #363
mehrabix
Side-Kick

can anybody please answer the following question?At what point do you think Mockingbird was replaced by Skrulls, before Fury left shield? After he left but before Cap was replaced?I have watched all the Skrull-related episodes several times and I am still in the dark! can somebody please explain this to me?

mehrabix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:16 PM   #364
THUNDERSTRIKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade X View Post
Because he has been accused,tried,and convicted on the net without any concrete proof of his guilt. Which, of course, is not to say that he is completely innocent.

whether or not he truly was innocent or guilty, we'll probably never really know on THIS forum, but I find it HIGHLY suspect how quickly and in short order he was banned...

hardly seemed like there was enough time to gather ALL the facts and make a responsible, just and fair decision based on all the available evidence...

Old 06-22-2012, 02:13 PM   #365
MarvelKnight
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehrabix View Post
can anybody please answer the following question?At what point do you think Mockingbird was replaced by Skrulls, before Fury left shield? After he left but before Cap was replaced?I have watched all the Skrull-related episodes several times and I am still in the dark! can somebody please explain this to me?
Maybe she never got out of HYDRA after her and Hawkeye were going after BW in season 1. Either that, or it just happened off-screen. don't knwo for sure.

Old 06-22-2012, 03:25 PM   #366
Hawkingbird
I want to be Kate Bishop

Has anybody watched Super Hero Squad? I mean, I know it's for children but it's actually quite...funny...

Old 06-22-2012, 03:29 PM   #367
MarvelKnight
Side-Kick

I watched most of the first season but I just lost interest.

Old 06-22-2012, 03:40 PM   #368
THUNDERSTRIKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkingbird View Post
Has anybody watched Super Hero Squad? I mean, I know it's for children but it's actually quite...funny...

and you know what?... it's a HELL of a lot better than USM... and funnier, as well...

Old 06-22-2012, 03:40 PM   #369
mehrabix
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvelTvNews View Post
MarvelTVnews here,I just want to make it clear, that what Bleedingcool has published is utter lies. I did not create a website just to bash ultimate spider-man. I did not create the jeph loeb facebook page, that page was online for a year or two, and i certainly did not lie about avengers emh been cancelled nor about avengers assemble replacing it (but those all got confirmed by now didn't they).I also pretty much post what i get from agentX, and while i cannot vouche for his/her authenticity, however, to this day, all what he/she said has been proven right.The bleedingcool article suggests that Marvel told him that Avengers EMH is not yet cancelled. I am sorry to shatter your hope guys, but Avengers EMH is done for. No episodes have been ordered, and Marvel are trying to disprove my authenticity by giving people false hope, since the cartoon has not OFFICIALLY been cancelled, just unofficially.So keep an open mind about things, and never underestimate the power of big companies like Marvel. They chose marveltvnews to label it the bad site that manipulates the hate Ultimate Spider-man is getting, trying to tell people, see, only this guys hates the show, give ultimate spidey another shot you'll love it!Anyway, i registered here to let you guys know the truth. PS: Also I AM NOT strugler, nor is the site run by him. The dude helped me with the site, and published couple reviews on there, and that was it.
I do believe you buddy and I will be with you every step of the way. I salute you and wish you the best of luck in your struggle against Mr. Loeb and his army of morons.I was known as the Persian(-Spider) and I too started a campaign against those idiots at Marvel when they canceled the best superhero animated show ever i.e. The Spectacular Spider-Man.The whole world should know that the Moroccans or Persians/Iranians fight to the death in order to safeguard what is dear to them.

mehrabix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 03:43 PM   #370
Hawkingbird
I want to be Kate Bishop

Quote:
and you know what?... it's a HELL of a lot better than USM... and funnier, as well...
Agreed!

Old 06-22-2012, 05:02 PM   #371
SaF
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkingbird View Post
SHS is my guilty pleasure, I really like that show. It never fails to make me laugh and cheer me up. I started watching SHS and Avengers EMH at the same time when I got into the movie hype in feburary, was quite a contrast but I love bot shows.

It can be really silly, but a lot of the time its just so funny, I don't care about the childish silly bits!

I think Thor and Modok are my fav characters in SHS, some of the stuff they come out with are priceless.

I've only seen the 1st season though... can't find the second season online and its not out on dvd yet in the uk =(

SaF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 05:54 PM   #372
Webhead2006
The Web-Swinger

There could be more to the whole marveltv thing then we know. Not everything means big brother is controlling everything.

Webhead2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 11:13 PM   #373
Superhero 101
DESI

Secret Invasion episode was Awesome and Thor FTW!!!!

Old 06-23-2012, 12:36 AM   #374
Blade X
Side-Kick

Quote:
whether or not he truly was innocent or guilty, we'll probably never really know on THIS forum, but I find it HIGHLY suspect how quickly and in short order he was banned...

hardly seemed like there was enough time to gather ALL the facts and make a responsible, just and fair decision based on all the available evidence...
I completely agree.

Blade X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:51 AM   #375
BigThor
so....am I Big Drax now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superhero 101 View Post
Secret Invasion episode was Awesome and Thor FTW!!!!
True story

Spider-Man - Hear what?