The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

View Poll Results: Actors from Original trilogy returning for a possible Days of Future past?
Ellen Page as Shadowcat 67 41.36%
Hugh Jackman as Wolverine 105 64.81%
Halle Berry as Storm 56 34.57%
Anna Paquin as Rogue 55 33.95%
James Marsden as Cyclops 82 50.62%
Ben Foster as Angel 28 17.28%
Kelsey Grammer as Beast 46 28.40%
Alan Cumming as Nightcrawler 49 30.25%
Shawn Ashmore as Iceman 48 29.63%
Famke Janssen as Jean Grey 64 39.51%
Taylor Kitsch as Gambit 39 24.07%
Daniel Cudmore as Colossus 44 27.16%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 05:32 PM   #451
BMM
Side-Kick

Default Re: Actors from original trilogy on First Class sequel with Days of Future Past

I don't want those either.

Old 10-30-2012, 05:48 PM   #452
Alexei Belyakov
Banned User

Default Re: Actors from original trilogy on First Class sequel with Days of Future Past

Its official now:

A Bryan Singer Film.

Old 10-30-2012, 05:51 PM   #453
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

I saw Halle on a TV special about the Bond franchise last night. I believe it was done 10 years ago for the 40th anniversary of the series. She looked absolutely stunning in a revealing black gown, with an amazing figure. Not as tall as comic book Storm but still fabulous. Yet somehow, when she is Storm she loses so much of that exotic sexiness and beauty.

I know we're hardly likely to see Storm wearing hot designer frocks in the DoFP story but goddam it, she needs to have a better wig and costume!

Old 10-30-2012, 05:53 PM   #454
NanaT
X-Men United!

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
I saw Halle on a TV special about the Bond franchise last night. I believe it was done 10 years ago for the 40th anniversary of the series. She looked absolutely stunning in a revealing black gown, with an amazing figure. Not as tall as comic book Storm but still fabulous. Yet somehow, when she is Storm she loses so much of that exotic sexiness and beauty.

I know we're hardly likely to see Storm wearing hot designer frocks in the DoFP story but goddam it, she needs to have a better wig and costume!
So true completely agree 100% Halle is every bit as beautiful as Storm is

Old 10-30-2012, 05:54 PM   #455
venus_ice
All the TDKR feels

Interesting that a good number of people have voted for Ellen to come back I really hope she comes back

Old 10-30-2012, 05:55 PM   #456
BMM
Side-Kick

Quote:

Agreed. No choppy hair or black streaks, though, please. Also, if Storm returns, can we see her unleash a thunderstorm for once?

Old 10-30-2012, 05:56 PM   #457
Figs
Banned User

Finally voted and my vote went to Colossus. As much as Cyclops got the shaft in these films, Colossus had it worse. I know he's not the team leader like Cyclops but I think he should have been given better in the past films

Old 10-30-2012, 05:59 PM   #458
NanaT
X-Men United!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMM View Post
Agreed. No choppy hair or black streaks, please. Also, if she is in the movie, can we see her unleash a thunderstorm for once? Surely, to take out some sentinels?
That would be so cool to see:

Old 10-30-2012, 06:00 PM   #459
Electrix
Side-Kick

Quote:

This recent magazine cover featuring Halle is rather Storm-like:

Old 10-30-2012, 06:43 PM   #460
Mako
Galactic Crusier

Hoping for Nightcrawler.

Old 10-30-2012, 06:53 PM   #461
Angamb
Banned User

ohh, Kurt would be too good to be true

Old 10-30-2012, 06:55 PM   #462
NanaT
X-Men United!

Do you think alan cumming would return?

Old 10-30-2012, 06:56 PM   #463
JP
Smelly

If there is a God.

Old 10-30-2012, 07:05 PM   #464
Angamb
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaT View Post
with Singer back, I think he would be interested.

but not sure if Bryan wants Kurt on this right arc.

Old 10-30-2012, 07:07 PM   #465
BMM
Side-Kick

Cumming did not like working with Singer, and he has a good role on the television show, The Good Wife. I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Old 10-30-2012, 07:07 PM   #466
The Infernal
Life's End Boss

Quote:
I'm not so sure. I think I remember hearing he wasn't keen on being in another X-men film after X2 because of the make up process, but then I'm not sure if that's true or if it was just a rumour and god knows if his feelings are the same after so long. I'd certainly love to see him back.

My worst fear: When I die all I see is a sign saying 'level 2'. Which means I have to live all of this all over again. Only on a higher difficulty setting.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:25 PM   #467
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Quote:
To avoid cramming in too many old favourites, it may be best to save some for the next film.

I'd love to see Kelsey's Beast, Nightcrawler, even Angel, etc, etc, but not too many of them all stuffed into DoFP.

Old 10-30-2012, 07:40 PM   #468
EnDz0n3
Side-Kick

Quote:
Couldn't agree more:

Oh man I really hated this line-up!

That said I'm keen on Halle reprising her role in this new film. With her role in Cloud Atlas I think Halle's more experimental with her look...Storm in a MOHAWK perhaps???

What do you guys say?

Old 10-30-2012, 07:40 PM   #469
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Alan Cumming did find the makeup uncomforable but he did want to return for third film
It was because they choose not to use him that he wasn't In The Last Stand.Still I
think Nightcrawler won't be In this.

Old 10-30-2012, 07:43 PM   #470
EnDz0n3
Side-Kick

There was also that "Kiss my black a$$!" incident which was reported to have soured Alan from Bryan. Hopefully the 10 years has eased that.

Old 10-30-2012, 07:45 PM   #471
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnDz0n3 View Post
There was also that "Kiss my black a$$!" incident which was reported to have soured Alan from Bryan. Hopefully the 10 years has eased that.
Huh? It was Halle who said that. Alan Cumming doesn't have a 'black ass' lol

Old 10-30-2012, 07:46 PM   #472
The Infernal
Life's End Boss

Quote:
That said I'm keen on Halle reprising her role in this new film. With her role in Cloud Atlas I think Halle's more experimental with her look...Storm in a MOHAWK perhaps???
I like Mohawk Storm, but I don't think Halle could pull it off.

My worst fear: When I die all I see is a sign saying 'level 2'. Which means I have to live all of this all over again. Only on a higher difficulty setting.
Old 10-30-2012, 07:46 PM   #473
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Well It seems he and Halle Berry repaired the damage.So I don't know why Alan Cumming would still be upset over that Incident.

Old 10-30-2012, 07:47 PM   #474
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary

Quote:
Oh man I really hated this line-up!
Nothing wrong with that line-up!

Iceman, Beast, Wolverine, Storm, Angel, Kitty, Colossus.

Okay, so no Jean or Scott but, still, it's not a crappy array of characters.

Old 10-30-2012, 07:51 PM   #475
EnDz0n3
Side-Kick

Never been a fan of Iceman nor Angel, but it's mostly what they did with the various characters in that movie that sparked that reaction.

Closed Thread