The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Hype RPG Games > Fight Club

Old 06-13-2012, 07:40 AM   #1
braincrusher
More than meets my eye

Default World war Hulk vs. Doomsday

I apologize in advance if this topic has been discussed before as I am new to the forum. I have been thinking a lot about a possible doomday vs powered up hulk matchup. I am using the world war hulk version as he has the ability to think and use strategy more than normal hulk, which would help to level the playing field against doomsday's adaptability. We know the hulk gets stronger the madder he gets. Doomsday gets blasted but then adapts and quickly becomes resistant to that type of attack. I don't get how either could win here. I suppose I would give doomday the slight edge as Zeus knocked out the normal hulk, seemingly before the hulk could get "mad" enough to properly retaliate against a comparable foe. I would put doomday on zeus power level. Hulk seemed to get demoralized in this fight. The world war version is much stronger and smarter, but could he also get demoralized if hit hard enough? Again, this is a real shot in the dark and grasping at straws to find any real weaknesses in the battle. Thoughts?

braincrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 02:35 PM   #2
herakles
Side-Kick

Default Re: World war Hulk vs. Doomsday

Doomsday would lose to the World War Hulk and then come back after adapting to overtake WWH. It tool Superman first dying and then sending Doomsday to the end of time to win the second time. Since WWHulk would not have that time machine he would lose BAD the second time they fought!

herakles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 04:40 PM   #3
TheCorpulent1
Mabel's BFF
SHH! Global Moderator

Default Re: World war Hulk vs. Doomsday

There's a forum for "character vs. character" threads. I've moved this one to it.