The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > The Amazing Spider-Man

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2012, 05:47 AM   #501
Scarlettess
and a 1..2..3..4

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWallCrawler View Post
haha I just remembered, we also were like:
"hey wouldn't it be awesome if Spider-Man 4 was in 3d??"
"Yeah that would be SWEET! Though, I don't think we're gonna have 3d movies in movie theaters that soon, maybe in 20/30 years..."
how wrong were we
we all thought that. We all doubted the vast superiority of technology and human intelligence. in the next five years, who knows, we'll have 4D and maybe it'll be like star wars with holograms and have one of them helmets where you're actually in the game

‎ Part of the beauty of Spider-Man is he's covered head to toe, you can't see his skin colour or sexual orientation, and what's important is that he's a hero. He stands for the underdog and those that need protecting." - Andrew Garfield
Doctor: Ooh baby I'm beating out a samba!
Old 06-15-2012, 05:51 AM   #502
Thwip!
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Amazing Spider-Man General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - -

Quote:
Originally Posted by AF3619 View Post
i noticed he just gave a guy(car thief) a free gun
FORESHADOWING

free for the car thief but for peter, it'll come at a price i imagine

Old 06-15-2012, 06:18 AM   #503
AF3619
WOOO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thwip! View Post
FORESHADOWING

free for the car thief but for peter, it'll come at a price i imagine
exactly , he wasn´t responsable

Old 06-15-2012, 07:15 AM   #504
SpideyFan92
Side-Kick

I think Sony read RIM's reaction and now they release this super-awesome new TV-spot

I haven't really read the comics *gets ready to be bashed* so I won't mind the apparently huge change in origin..either way I wouldn't mind the changes made...

cant wait...just having doubts whether I should watch in 3D or 2D plain...
I think I'll watch it 2D first and then watch it 3D the second time...hmm sounds good :P

Old 06-15-2012, 07:19 AM   #505
Gianakin_
SW Prequels Defender

I don't think Sony cares about one reviewer's opinion in a relatively slightly less obscure superhero forum.

Old 06-15-2012, 07:21 AM   #506
TheWallCrawler
hero or a menace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan92 View Post
I think Sony read RIM's reaction and now they release this super-awesome new TV-spot

I haven't really read the comics *gets ready to be bashed* so I won't mind the apparently huge change in origin..either way I wouldn't mind the changes made...

I think I'll watch it 2D first and then watch it 3D the second time...hmm sounds good :P
Actually, one of the reactions stated that the origin isn't any further from the source material than Raimi's origin. The movie still has a lot of other stuff changed though, I assume

Old 06-15-2012, 07:27 AM   #507
Scarlettess
and a 1..2..3..4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyFan92 View Post

You should definately watch it in 3D!! if there's one movie that is MADE to be seen in 3D it's this.

‎ Part of the beauty of Spider-Man is he's covered head to toe, you can't see his skin colour or sexual orientation, and what's important is that he's a hero. He stands for the underdog and those that need protecting." - Andrew Garfield
Old 06-15-2012, 07:28 AM   #508
Scarlettess
and a 1..2..3..4

Quote:
Actually, one of the reactions stated that the origin isn't any further from the source material than Raimi's origin. The movie still has a lot of other stuff changed though, I assume
do you have a link for that or can you post what exactly he said? not that it really matters, I'm just curious.

Old 06-15-2012, 07:34 AM   #509
Whiskey Tango
1964 ~ 2014

Jesus H are you people still blithering on about RIM's review? Move on ffs

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Old 06-15-2012, 07:36 AM   #510
TheWallCrawler
hero or a menace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlettess View Post
do you have a link for that or can you post what exactly he said? not that it really matters, I'm just curious.
it's somewhere deep in the reaction thread, and I really don't care to look for it, but hey you trust me right? At least I think I should be a trustworthy person by now

Old 06-15-2012, 07:36 AM   #511
Naite22
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomSpawn View Post
My buddy Mike recorded the preview thing they're showing at Walmart. The thing is though that the audio is kind of ****** so he wrote out a transcript for us, here it is:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Spidey: Man you're really struggling. Seriously guy?

Carjacker squeezes out of the window...

Spidey: Look out!

Tackles carjacker to the ground

Carjacker: Just let me go!

Spidey: Oh god is that a knife!?

Carjacker: Yes it's a real knife.

Spidey: My weakness! N-Not a knife! A-Anything but a knife!

Webs carjacker up to the wall

Spidey: Oh it is so simple.

Carjacker: Wha-What the hell is this!

Spidey: It's a webbing I designed myself, I don't think you want to know what's in it.

Carjacker: C'mon let me go!

More webbing

Spidey: H-Hold on *sneezes*

Carjacker: Knock it off!

Carjacker: C'mon let me go! Stop it!

Spidey webs him up a bunch

Spidey: Get a load of this guy!

Carjacker: Help!

Spidey: Shhh!

He webs his mouth shut

Spidey lunges in to scare him and checks his wrist

Spidey: This could have been a lot worse!

Cop rolls in

Spidey: OH-HOH BOO YEAH! LOOK WHAT I GOT!

Cop: Freeze! Don't move!

Spidey: Serious!?

Cop: Who are you!?

Spidey: No one seems to grasp the concept of the mask.

Cop shoots

Spidey: I do 80 percent of your job and that, that's how repay me!? Huh!?

cue the police chase scene
How the hell can this movie ever be bad!? This clip, even though it's hard to make out audio (but you get it, due to transcript. thanks!), is ones_again amazingly badass! The style is so cool! The way Spidey is first, playing with the criminal, and than suddenly he approaches him fast, with a hand towards his neck! Like a spider attacking its prey, aggressively! And the way he acts with the cop before swinging away! ... cool....cool... and ****ing cool!

This movie just can't be bad. I'm not buying it. It seems so solid, and so confident with everything seen.

Old 06-15-2012, 07:37 AM   #512
AbsractPo3tic
Marky McFly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Tango View Post
Jesus H are you people still blithering on about RIM's review? Move on ffs
Lol it won't happen. I don't know why but it just isn't happening.

Old 06-15-2012, 07:39 AM   #513
SpideyFan92
Side-Kick

Quote:
You should definately watch it in 3D!! if there's one movie that is MADE to be seen in 3D it's this.
Yeah I know but I wear glasses..(no I'm not smart nerd) ..so it might be hard to watch but I've watching 3D movies before and it was fine...

but its all just advice..I'll do whatever the f*** I wanna do

Old 06-15-2012, 07:39 AM   #514
ShadowBoxer
Side-Kick

Yea this movie was shot in 3D I believe, so the 3D is defintely worth it. The trailer in 3D was amazing and I can only image the web swinging scenes in IMAX 3D!

I wear glasses to but they are thin so the 3D glasses fit comfortablely over them.

Old 06-15-2012, 07:44 AM   #515
SpideyFan92
Side-Kick

The premiere in Korea
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iBt5EKFp9I

Old 06-15-2012, 07:47 AM   #516
Naite22
Side-Kick

The new clip with the car-thief and the new tv spot, lol... I'm convinced ones again that this film will be amazingly badass. It really does look so incredibly good. RIM obviously has seen the film, and given some really bad vibes around it... But somethings just not right. This movie is truly looking to capture everything we never knew we needed from a spidey flick!

Am I the only one who's truly digging the way spidey is like "child's play" funny around the car-jacker. Than, all of the sudden, he approaches him with lightning speed, grips his neck sorta looking around his face, as if he were about to eat him! VERY badass, and kinda creepy - in the cool way!

Last edited by Naite22; 06-15-2012 at 07:52 AM.
Old 06-15-2012, 07:51 AM   #517
Scarlettess
and a 1..2..3..4

Quote:
it's somewhere deep in the reaction thread, and I really don't care to look for it, but hey you trust me right? At least I think I should be a trustworthy person by now
I trust noone!

...Kidding! course I trust you, I didn't think you were pulling stuff out ur @ss or anything, was just curious what he exactly said is all.

Old 06-15-2012, 07:59 AM   #518
TheWallCrawler
hero or a menace?

Why are people trying to obsessively prove that despite RIM's comment the movie is amazing before we have even seen it (not referring to you naite22, it's not that kind of thing I mean), the movie is just three weeks away, then we will see it and we can decide ourselves. For now, we can just speculate and if we like some clips we can express it but I dunno... RIM's opinion doesn't matter if it wont eventually be our opinion as well so it's needless to beat a dead horse

I know this post doesn't make sense, but all this fuzz about RIM's statement has temporarily made me a burnout.

Yes people, if you like everything about what you have seen/heard from the movie it's ok to say it but you people who are trying to prove RIM wrong: that's unnecessary! Even if it's a great movie to us or/and to the majority, RIM still technically isn't wrong, because it's his opinion.

Sorry for writing this incredibly messy post... man I'm exhausted

Last edited by TheWallCrawler; 06-15-2012 at 08:04 AM.
Old 06-15-2012, 08:01 AM   #519
Pfeiffer-Pfan
Meow.

Quote:
I know this post doesn't make sense, but all this fuzz about RIM's statement has temporarily made me a burnout
It really has been exhausting...

I'll miss you dad! xx

Old 06-15-2012, 08:01 AM   #520
Thwip!
Side-Kick

Quote:
I trust noone!

...Kidding! course I trust you, I didn't think you were pulling stuff out ur @ss or anything, was just curious what he exactly said is all.
You're a ninja now? *quivers in fear

Old 06-15-2012, 08:01 AM   #521
awesome232
Racktastic!!!

HAHA Yes! The clip was absolutely amazing! You see? This movie is going to kick some major ass! We've had so many positive reactions lately.

And of course, I'll see it in 3D, M***** ******!!!!

Old 06-15-2012, 08:04 AM   #522
Naite22
Side-Kick

WallCrawler.
It's ok that my last post was a jumping off point for making the above statement, and I agree... Seriously, it's ONLY his ASM compared to Green Lantern, that got to me. It seems soooo out of left field. Looking at everything, it just could never make sense to me, how it could ever be compared to GL. Not even by RIM. But I'm gonna stop this for good now, lol. I'll wait and see. But darn it, does this film look solid!

He compared it to Green_Lantern!!!

Old 06-15-2012, 08:05 AM   #523
Pfeiffer-Pfan
Meow.

Will 'Green Lantern-Gate'' never end...?

I'll miss you dad! xx

Old 06-15-2012, 08:07 AM   #524
Gianakin_
SW Prequels Defender

So, uh, I don't like the Ang Lee Hulk origin angle, but I'm all in favor of making him more vengeful and pricky when he gets his powers, only to discover about power and responsibility as the movie goes on.

I am one of the few people on earth that love Ultimate Spidey.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:09 AM   #525
MessiahDecoy123
Cosmic Spidey

It will be fun to see Parker's amused response when he realizes Flash worships Spider-man.

Closed Thread