The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Captain America > Captain America: Civil War

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2015, 04:10 PM   #1
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default Re: The Official Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread - Part 3

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 05-11-2015, 04:10 PM   #2
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default The Official Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread - Part 3

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 05-11-2015, 04:10 PM   #3
TheVision
Born Yesterday

Default Re: The Official Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread - Part 3

"Reload"

Old 05-11-2015, 06:37 PM   #4
Enriquespy
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Official Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread - Part 4

Sooooooo at this rythm, there will be like 32,456,564 characters passing list for IW2 right?
No?

ok.

Old 05-11-2015, 07:39 PM   #5
peterparker0077
Side-Kick

Default Re: The Official Captain America: Civil War News & Speculation Thread - Part 4

Soooo happy to hear about VanCamp's longer role!

Old 05-11-2015, 10:26 PM   #6
Best
The Best

Just read Evans' comments from a couple weeks back. Even he mentions her, or at least the romance being beefed up for the film.

Old 05-11-2015, 10:32 PM   #7
DarknessOfDeath
Side-Kick

I just picked up Captain America Civil War along with Thanos Rising...I never thought I'd read a different side to Thanos...like holy smokes. lol.

"Soldiers trust each other. That's what make it an army. Not a bunch of guys running around shooting guns." - Steve Rogers
Old 05-12-2015, 02:50 AM   #8
BatsDC
Avocados At Law

I like how in all the Phase 2 solos people complained we never saw any other heroes show up - eg. where was Cap when the President was kidnapped, etc. - and now when the other heroes are showing up, people continue to complain.

Old 05-12-2015, 03:16 AM   #9
Best
The Best

I understand their concerns about the potential overcrowded-ness, but yeah, this concept of everyone being in the same room during a solo is exactly what they've been kicking and screaming for since Iron Man 3.

Last edited by Best; 05-12-2015 at 03:31 AM.
Old 05-12-2015, 03:36 AM   #10
First Avenger
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatsDC View Post
I like how in all the Phase 2 solos people complained we never saw any other heroes show up - eg. where was Cap when the President was kidnapped, etc. - and now when the other heroes are showing up, people continue to complain.

It's the circle of life.

Old 05-12-2015, 06:54 AM   #11
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra

So if there is someone else behind the whole civil war (eg Zemo or Crossbones), who do you think will figure it out? Cap? Or will it be Iron Man, because he's becoming more and more like the MCU's Batman?

Old 05-12-2015, 08:12 AM   #12
Best
The Best

Don't know what being/becoming the MCU's Batman has to do with Tony uncovering such a thing, but if so, it'd be good for him given he's basically the villain over the SHRA conflict (to us).

Old 05-12-2015, 08:17 AM   #13
Best
The Best

I think it could be Bucky or Zemo his damn self. Like a "Stop fighting, it's not his fault... It's his/mine!".

Old 05-12-2015, 08:19 AM   #14
universeman
Side-Kick

Peggy? I can't help it I want to see Peggy with her darling, and Steve fighting side by side with his best girl along with his best friend Bucky.

Old 05-12-2015, 08:25 AM   #15
Steelsheen
Iconic

that London funeral-- was it obviously London or its a stand in for another location? also is it present day or another flashback in the past?

Join the newest Maze Runner Community built by Gladers for Gladers! http://themazerunner.net/forums
Follow me on Twitter: All the Geekery @Steelsheen | MazeRunner @DashnerGeek | Divergent @SteeleDivergent
Old 05-12-2015, 08:58 AM   #16
universeman
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelsheen View Post
that London funeral-- was it obviously London or its a stand in for another location? also is it present day or another flashback in the past?
Did you say London? you mean the funeral could be in London? Peggy is from London

Old 05-12-2015, 09:05 AM   #17
Suzanne78
Abs Without Fear

All I can hope for is that the Russos and M&McF take time and really allow Sharon to develop as a character. I did like that she's introduced as a potential love interest for Steve, but maybe something more?

I want her to have a substantial role in this, though they have to make sure the movie's not weighted down too much.

(I really hope it is a tad bit longer than ULTRON... )

Old 05-12-2015, 09:37 AM   #18
WBwins
Side-Kick

I have a feeling ALL of the original avengers will aide with Tony in this.It willmake some good drama for Cap that all of his 1st teammates dont follow him

Old 05-12-2015, 09:47 AM   #19
universeman
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne78 View Post
All I can hope for is that the Russos and M&McF take time and really allow Sharon to develop as a character. I did like that she's introduced as a potential love interest for Steve, but maybe something more?

I want her to have a substantial role in this, though they have to make sure the movie's not weighted down too much.

(I really hope it is a tad bit longer than ULTRON... )
I think if they do the romance Sharon got huge shoes to fill it isn't like Thor breaking up with Jane and getting with Sif, I mean this is Peggy/Steve were talking about, I said it before and I say it again Peggy/Steve are like Wendy/Peter in the MCU.

Old 05-12-2015, 09:56 AM   #20
Loki882
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBwins View Post
I have a feeling ALL of the original avengers will aide with Tony in this.It willmake some good drama for Cap that all of his 1st teammates dont follow him
No it wouldn't. That would be Star Trek V-levels of bad ooc writing.

Old 05-12-2015, 10:29 AM   #21
harryoscop
Hey Pete.

I wish Marvel would just cut the crap and let Natasha's relationship with Steve evolve. I mean, I didn't feel she had any chemistry with Mark Ruffalo's Banner and Chris didn't have any chemistry with Vancamp.

Scarlet and Chris go sooo well together, their chemistry is too damn good. wish Marvel would stop teasing us, ugh..

This Needs to Happen.
Old 05-12-2015, 10:50 AM   #22
BoredGuy
Killing Time

Meh, I still didn't feel any romantic feelings coming out of Cap towards Natasha
She could clearly fall for him, and he obviously thinks she's attractive

but TWS gave me the strong impression that Cap looked at her more like a little sister than somebody he wants to bang

that and I just still don't care for scarjo, so I'd rather Cap wound up with Sharon, Wanda, Maria Hill, Daisy, May, Sif, hell pretty much anyone over widow

http://kevdeez.deviantart.com/gallery/26221015/Comic
PSN ID: KevDoud
Destiny Players Welcome!
Old 05-12-2015, 10:54 AM   #23
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryoscop View Post
I wish Marvel would just cut the crap and let Natasha's relationship with Steve evolve. I mean, I didn't feel she had any chemistry with Mark Ruffalo's Banner and Chris didn't have any chemistry with Vancamp.

Scarlet and Chris go sooo well together, their chemistry is too damn good. wish Marvel would stop teasing us, ugh..
Agreed, you can't force chemistry and they just have it in spades, the Sharon thing is weird anyway.

Old 05-12-2015, 10:56 AM   #24
Enriquespy
Side-Kick

But.... we would have less of VanCamp.

Old 05-12-2015, 10:57 AM   #25
Sleiek
DC/MARVEL for LIFE

I find Sharon thing is more promising than anything else. Nothing beats Peggy though. I still find the last scene of Captain America: The First Avenger emotional - "I had a date".

The weirdness that came with it, which I thought, was quite natural. Would be great to see them develop more of it.

Closed Thread