Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Old 01-16-2015, 01:10 AM   #1
:eek:
Side-Kick

Default Spin

‘Spin’ Miniseries In Development At Syfy

by Nellie Andreeva
January 15, 2015 10:45am

Syfy has signed Jim Uhls (Fight Club, Jumper) to adapt Robert Charles Wilson’s Hugo Award-winning novel Spin into a six-hour miniseries produced by Rob Morrow. The book centers on a young scientist trying to save humanity from the impending apocalypse of a mysterious, impenetrable cloud that has enveloped the entire Earth, blacking out the stars.

This is a potential miniseries franchise for Syfy; Spin, originally published in 2005, is the first of a trilogy in the best-selling series that also includes Axis and Vortex. Universal Cable Prods will produce the project, along with Morrow’s Bits and Pieces Picture Company and Olympus Pictures’ Leslie Urdang. Uhls is repped by Paradigm, Anonymous Content and Bloom Hergot Diemer.

Old 01-16-2015, 07:32 AM   #2
Wyrminarrd
Side-Kick

Default Re: Spin

I really enjoyed the book so for anyone who hasn't read the books I'd say they should give the mini series a shot.

Wyrminarrd is offline   Reply With Quote