The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles > Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles World

Old 04-07-2013, 02:56 PM   #1
ShredderX
Side-Kick

Default Image 's TMNT

Alot of people think Mirage's TMNT is dark. True it has its dark moments, but it's no more darker than Daredevil or Batman. But going back and re-reading Image's TMNT run,it was pretty much the darkest TMNT interpretation. Leo losing a hand, Don getting his shell crushed, Ralph getting hideously scarred and becoming the leader of the foot. Gotta admit, in a time when there where no Ninja Turtles comics or cartoon 96-99, the Image versions was a pretty decent read.

ShredderX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 10:48 PM   #2
xuncledan
Newbie First Class

Default Re: Image 's TMNT

not to high jack your thread, but i am curious if you could help me?

im trying to find a graphic noval that has the very first issues of the TMNT series

i always watched the cartoon, had the toys, and video games, but never read the comics

i would like to start reading the very first issues, what books should i look for? any help is greatly appreciated sorry for the off topic post

danny

xuncledan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2014, 12:49 PM   #3
Comics N' Toons
Viva La Revolucion!

Default Re: Image 's TMNT

I like the Image versions when they appeared with Savage Dragon and other heroes but the actual series was just okay, IMO.

As to the 2nd post, if you want Mirage's stuff, just seek out the hardcovers by Eastman and Laird, they are in B&W.