The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2013, 01:39 PM   #351
Indy1Jones
Indiana Jones
 
Indy1Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: At The Raven
Posts: 2,139
Default Re: Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread

cool stuff in here.

__________________
It's Not The Years, It's The Mileage
My deviantart page.
http://indy1jones2.deviantart.com/
Indy1Jones is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 01:51 PM   #352
The Shield
It's really Happening!
 
The Shield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,708
Default Re: Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Yeah, but that's because the Superman project he was working on was fully CG. Not as easy to do when you're trying to make it look real, not to mention that he'll probably be flying and moving around a lot.
I'm sorry but with all that can be done and has been done... I'm just not buying the "because it's hard" excuse that Bryan Singer gave back in 06. I let it pass back then because their fx sucked to me anyway. But not with the sfx teams Snyder has at his disposal.

It's a design decision if you ask me.

I should have shown these.

Proof. More Proof.

This is just one guy not a Team of award winning pros. They can pull off a "real" cape.

__________________
Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof. ~John Kenneth Galbraith

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow


Last edited by The Shield; 02-04-2013 at 01:57 PM.
The Shield is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 02:00 PM   #353
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,500
Default Re: Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shield View Post
I'm sorry but with all that can be done and has been done... I'm just not buying the "because it's hard" excuse that Bryan Singer gave back in 06. I let it pass back then because their fx sucked to me anyway. But not with the sfx teams Snyder has at his disposal.

It's a design decision if you ask me.

I should have shown these.

Proof. More Proof.

This is just one guy not a Team of award winning pros. They can pull off a "real" cape.
Once again, you're presenting videos where the Supermans used are fully CG.

Why are you apologizing to me? I told you the reason they didn't do the s on the cape. If you don't choose to believe it, that's up to you. Notice how fake those capes in the vids you posted look. Notice how real the cape in MoS looks. Keeping the cape looking real as it billows in the wind is enough of a challenge, and adding a yellow S that also had to wrinkle and billow along with the rest of the cape would have been an unnecessary challenge.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Ant-Man, Daredevil, Fantastic Four

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.

Last edited by ThePowerCosmic; 02-04-2013 at 02:03 PM.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 02:04 PM   #354
The Shield
It's really Happening!
 
The Shield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,708
Default Re: Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Once again, you're presenting videos where the Supermans used are fully CG.

Why are you apologizing to me? I told you the reason they didn't do the s on the cape. If you don't choose to believe it, that's up to you.
The "sorry" is more like asking a rhetorical question. But you know that. (never fails)

And that reason is not believable. Why you or anyone would believe it is what's funny.

__________________
Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof. ~John Kenneth Galbraith

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow

The Shield is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 02:06 PM   #355
ThePhantasm
BADASS!
 
ThePhantasm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 9,964
Default Re: Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread

I really don't care whether there is an "S" or not on the cape.

__________________
THE HOBBIT: An Unexpected Journey: My Review | The Desolation of Smaug: My Review

Wonder Gal | Cav-El | Batfleck | #TrustSnyder
ThePhantasm is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 02:07 PM   #356
StarvingArtist
Side-Kick
 
StarvingArtist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,599
Default Re: Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Once again, you're presenting videos where the Supermans used are fully CG.

Why are you apologizing to me? I told you the reason they didn't do the s on the cape. If you don't choose to believe it, that's up to you. Notice how fake those capes in the vids you posted look. Notice how real the cape in MoS looks. Keeping the cape looking real as it billows in the wind is enough of a challenge, and adding a yellow S that also had to wrinkle and billow along with the rest of the cape would have been an unnecessary challenge.
I do CG for a living. Putting an S on a cape is mind-numbingly easy to do.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llama_Shepherd View Post
Batman is Batman because of his bat motif's. Take them away and he's just Manman.
StarvingArtist is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 02:07 PM   #357
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,500
Default Re: Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shield View Post
The "sorry" is more like asking a rhetorical question. But you know that. (never fails)

And that reason is not believable. Why you or anyone would believe it is what's funny.

No, I didn't know that.... thought I was being pretty clear about that as well. How would you expect me to know that sorry "like asking a rhetorical question", especially when it wasn't in itself a rhetorical question. If you're saying that your sorry wasn't directed at me, then next time you probably shouldn't use that word. But do whatever suits you.

Go ahead and laugh if you want. No sweat off my back.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Ant-Man, Daredevil, Fantastic Four

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 02:09 PM   #358
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,500
Default Re: Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarvingArtist View Post
I do CG for a living. Putting an S on a cape is mind-numbingly easy to do.
On a cape that looks photo-realistic like the one in MoS? Maybe you need to call up WB and go in for an interview.

It's easy to do an S on a cape that doesn't look like the one in MoS. Since they wanted to keep it looking 100% real(like it does), they decided to skip out in the S. But like I said, maybe you need to get up there and give them some tips.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Ant-Man, Daredevil, Fantastic Four

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 02:12 PM   #359
The Shield
It's really Happening!
 
The Shield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,708
Default Re: Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
No, I didn't know that.... thought I was being pretty clear about that as well. How would you expect me to know that sorry "like asking a rhetorical question", especially when it wasn't in itself a rhetorical question. If you're saying that your sorry wasn't directed at me, then next time you probably shouldn't use that word. But do whatever suits you.

Go ahead and laugh if you want. No sweat off my back.
I'm an adult so I don't need your permission. Nor do I worry about your sweat.

__________________
Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof. ~John Kenneth Galbraith

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow

The Shield is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 02:13 PM   #360
StarvingArtist
Side-Kick
 
StarvingArtist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,599
Default Re: Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
On a cape that looks photo-realistic like the one in MoS? Maybe you need to call up WB and go in for an interview.

It's easy to do an S on a cape that doesn't look like the one in MoS. Since they wanted to keep it looking 100% real(like it does), they decided to skip out in the S. But like I said, maybe you need to get up there and give them some tips.
We've only seen a couple of quick shots where Superman is fully CG, and we barely see the cape. So, to your point, we don't really know yet how realistic the CG cape looks.

Believe me, they don't need my help. If they wanted an S on the cape, I can tell you with absolute certainty that they could manage it in 3 steps. I'd post my animation test of a cape S in action if I hadn't already posted it like 5 times in other threads.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llama_Shepherd View Post
Batman is Batman because of his bat motif's. Take them away and he's just Manman.
StarvingArtist is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 02:18 PM   #361
sup101
It'S oN!mY tImE tO sHiNe!
 
sup101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In ThE sOuTh!
Posts: 674
Default Re: Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread

Superman suit is coming from his home world.I think they removed the underwear because they didn't think aliens world dress like that and the S on the cape would look silly on jor-el.

sup101 is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 02:18 PM   #362
StarvingArtist
Side-Kick
 
StarvingArtist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,599
Default Re: Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sup101 View Post
Superman suit is coming from his home world.I think they removed the underwear because they didn't think aliens world dress like that and the s on his cape world look silly on jor-el.
Agreed

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llama_Shepherd View Post
Batman is Batman because of his bat motif's. Take them away and he's just Manman.
StarvingArtist is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 02:19 PM   #363
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,500
Default Re: Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shield View Post
I'm an adult so I don't need your permission. Nor do I worry about your sweat.
I wasn't giving you permission, only my self-imposed validation. And I didn't say you "worried about my sweat", whatever that means. I said it wasn't any sweat off my back, meaning it wouldn't bother me in the least. Seeing as how you're an adult, I didn't think I'd have to explain something so basic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarvingArtist View Post
We've only seen a couple of quick shots where Superman is fully CG, and we barely see the cape. So, to your point, we don't really know yet how realistic the CG cape looks.

Believe me, they don't need my help. If they wanted an S on the cape, I can tell you with absolute certainty they could manage it in 3 steps. I'd post an animation test of a cape S in action if I hadn't already posted it like 5 times in other threads.

In all the shots we've seen the cape in, it's been photo-realistic. We have a clue on how the cape will look and moved, based on trailers. Also, we've seen shots where Superman is real(not CG) and the cape behind him(CG) is billowing in the wind. It looks realistic, whether you choose to recognize that or not. You can be certain all you want, but seeing as how I don't know you and have never seen your work, I'm going to stick with what I've heard.




__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Ant-Man, Daredevil, Fantastic Four

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.

Last edited by ThePowerCosmic; 02-04-2013 at 02:24 PM.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 02:24 PM   #364
StarvingArtist
Side-Kick
 
StarvingArtist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,599
Default Re: Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
I wasn't giving you permission, only my self-imposed validation. And I didn't say you "worried about my sweat", whatever that means. I said it wasn't any sweat off my back, meaning it wouldn't bother me in the least. Seeing as how you're an adult, I didn't think I'd have so explain something so basic.




In all the shots we've seen the cape in, it's been photo-realistic. We have a clue on how the cape will look and moved, based on trailers. Also, we've seen shots where Superman is real(not CG) and the cape behind him(CG) is billowing in the wind. It looks realistic, whether you choose to recognize that or not. You can be certain all you want, but seeing as how I don't know you and have never seen your work, I'm going to stick with what I've heard.
?...I'm confused, every shot of the cape that's closeup in the trailer is footage if an actual cape. It isn't CG. The shots of Superman that ARE CG happen so fast and have such minimal cape billowing that I don't know understand how you're making your judgement.

Edit: Those cape shots aren't CG, or at least I doubt that they are. If you know for a fact that they are then send me your source.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llama_Shepherd View Post
Batman is Batman because of his bat motif's. Take them away and he's just Manman.
StarvingArtist is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 02:41 PM   #365
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,500
Default Re: Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarvingArtist View Post
?...I'm confused, every shot of the cape that's closeup in the trailer is footage if an actual cape. It isn't CG. The shots of Superman that ARE CG happen so fast and have such minimal cape billowing that I don't know understand how you're making your judgement.

Edit: Those cape shots aren't CG, or at least I doubt that they are. If you know for a fact that they are then send me your source.
That's not an actual cape... that's just how good and photo-realistic the CGI is. How do you work with CG, yet you aren't able to recognize it when you see it? Even though that cape looks fantastic even I can still tell somewhat that it's CGI. Anways, imagine how hard it would be to include a yellow S that wrinkles and billows with the exact movements of the cape. Something that looks 100% believable on a cape like this would have been very difficult and unnecessary.

On some set pics like the one below, we see Cavill capeless. That's because the cape was later put in via CGI. Some shots include him wearing an actual cape on some days, but those are actual stand-ins and are expected on any movie where CGI is used.


__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Ant-Man, Daredevil, Fantastic Four

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 02:45 PM   #366
The Shield
It's really Happening!
 
The Shield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,708
Default Re: Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
I wasn't giving you permission, only my self-imposed validation. And I didn't say you "worried about my sweat", whatever that means. I said it wasn't any sweat off my back, meaning it wouldn't bother me in the least. Seeing as how you're an adult, I didn't think I'd have to explain something so basic.

In all the shots we've seen the cape in, it's been photo-realistic. We have a clue on how the cape will look and moved, based on trailers. Also, we've seen shots where Superman is real(not CG) and the cape behind him(CG) is billowing in the wind. It looks realistic, whether you choose to recognize that or not. You can be certain all you want, but seeing as how I don't know you and have never seen your work, I'm going to stick with what I've heard.
Dude I don't care.

So back to the S on the cape and why it can be done (obviously you digress).

For anyone else who was interested on the subject, based on the skill and technology out there, it seems how hard it is to put the S on the cape is no longer relevant. Proof that it can be easily done by less advanced and more professional techs is out there. Like I said before, it seems to be that it was a design preference.

__________________
Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving that there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof. ~John Kenneth Galbraith

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow

The Shield is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 02:52 PM   #367
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,500
Default Re: Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shield View Post
Dude I don't care.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Ant-Man, Daredevil, Fantastic Four

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 02:54 PM   #368
ThePhantasm
BADASS!
 
ThePhantasm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 9,964
Default Re: Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread

I think ThePowerCosmic is right that the cape is CG in those shots. As for whether the S symbol would make it that much more difficult, I don't know enough about CGI to speculate one way or another.

__________________
THE HOBBIT: An Unexpected Journey: My Review | The Desolation of Smaug: My Review

Wonder Gal | Cav-El | Batfleck | #TrustSnyder
ThePhantasm is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 02:54 PM   #369
StarvingArtist
Side-Kick
 
StarvingArtist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,599
Default Re: Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
That's not an actual cape... that's just how good and photo-realistic the CGI is. How do you work with CG, yet you aren't able to recognize it when you see it? Even though that cape looks fantastic even I can still tell somewhat that it's CGI. Anways, imagine how hard it would be to include a yellow S that wrinkles and billows with the exact movements of the cape. Something that looks 100% believable on a cape like this would have been very difficult and unnecessary.

On some set pics like the one below, we see Cavill capeless. That's because the cape was later put in via CGI. Some shots include him wearing an actual cape on some days, but those are actual stand-ins and are expected on any movie where CGI is used.

...You have the nerve to pass off your speculation as fact and then use it as a source to to tell me my business? Okay I won't be drawn into that kind of debate. I'll simply say, again, send me the source that says those cape shots are CG besides your, "trained eye" then we'll talk.

And by the way, just because he's not wearing a cape in those pics doesn't mean they are CGing it in. They likely take it off between takes to minimize damage risk or getting it dirty. Plus I don't see any tracking markers on his shoulders. So maybe you should exercise a little more prudence with your assertions. Just a friendly suggestion.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llama_Shepherd View Post
Batman is Batman because of his bat motif's. Take them away and he's just Manman.
StarvingArtist is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 03:00 PM   #370
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,500
Default Re: Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarvingArtist View Post
...You have the nerve to pass off your speculation as fact and then use it as a source to to tell me my business? Okay I won't be drawn into that kind of debate. I'll simply say, again, send me the source that says those cape shots are CG besides your, "trained eye" then we'll talk.

And by the way, just because he's not wearing a cape in those pics doesn't mean they are CGing it in. They likely take it off between takes to minimize damage risk or getting it dirty. Plus I don't see any tracking markers on his shoulders. So maybe you should exercise a little more prudence with your assertions. Just a friendly suggestion.
Just like you have the nerve to pass off your speculation(the cape being real and why the S isn't in there) as fact. I have no source. Do you have a source saying that those cape shots are real, or is your "trained eye" telling you they're fake?

See how I can easily reflect what you're saying back at you? That's because the same goes for you, yet you think you're excluded for some reason.

And look, you're telling me why you think the cape isn't on in that shot. More assumptions without facts, which is pretty much what we're both doing.

I have a thought on why the S wasn't used, and I'll stick to it unless proof is provided. Which none will be. Because there isn't any.



Now come at me.


__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Ant-Man, Daredevil, Fantastic Four

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.

Last edited by ThePowerCosmic; 02-04-2013 at 03:04 PM.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 03:12 PM   #371
StarvingArtist
Side-Kick
 
StarvingArtist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,599
Default Re: Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePowerCosmic View Post
Just like you have the nerve to pass off your speculation(the cape being real and why the S isn't in there) as fact. I have no source. Do you have a source saying that those cape shots are real, or is your "trained eye" telling you they're fake?

See how I can easily reflect what you're saying back at you? That's because the same goes for you, yet you think you're excluded for some reason.

And look, you're telling me why you think the cape isn't on in that shot. More assumptions without facts, which is pretty much what we're both doing.

I have a thought on why the S wasn't used, and I'll stick to it unless proof is provided. Which none will be. Because there isn't any.
I'll put this in very simple, dispassionate terms: Given what I know about computer graphics, I would be surprised if those shots of the cape are in fact CG. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. The cape isn't doing anything particularly crazy that would demand a CG replacement. So regardless of how fake you think it looks, I have valid reasoning to doubt it's digital. All I'm trying to do is offer an educated perspective which would probably be in your best interest to factor in your opinions. I'll see if I can find out for sure if those shots are CG.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llama_Shepherd View Post
Batman is Batman because of his bat motif's. Take them away and he's just Manman.
StarvingArtist is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 03:19 PM   #372
sup101
It'S oN!mY tImE tO sHiNe!
 
sup101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In ThE sOuTh!
Posts: 674
Default Re: Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread

If it's a cgi cape, impressive is the word I would use.I guess we don't have to worry about most of the action sequences being cgi.

sup101 is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 03:20 PM   #373
ThePhantasm
BADASS!
 
ThePhantasm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 9,964
Default Re: Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sup101 View Post
If it's a cgi cape, impressive is the word I would use.I guess we don't have to worry about most of the action sequences being cgi.
One normally doesn't have to worry about CGI too much in a Snyder film.

__________________
THE HOBBIT: An Unexpected Journey: My Review | The Desolation of Smaug: My Review

Wonder Gal | Cav-El | Batfleck | #TrustSnyder
ThePhantasm is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 03:23 PM   #374
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!
 
ThePowerCosmic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: HYDRA
Posts: 17,500
Default Re: Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarvingArtist View Post
I'll put this in very simple, dispassionate terms: Given what I know about computer graphics, I would be surprised if those shots of the cape are in fact CG. Maybe they are, maybe they aren't. The cape isn't doing anything particularly crazy that would demand a CG replacement. So regardless of how fake you think it looks, I have valid reasoning to doubt it's digital. All I'm trying to do is offer an educated perspective which would probably be in your best interest to factor in your opinions. I'll see if I can find out for sure if those shots are CG.
'kay. Welp, you do that.

__________________
2015: Avengers: Age of Ultron, Star Wars: Episode VII, Ant-Man, Daredevil, Fantastic Four

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
ThePowerCosmic is offline  
Old 02-04-2013, 03:25 PM   #375
ThePhantasm
BADASS!
 
ThePhantasm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: UK
Posts: 9,964
Default Re: Man Of Steel - Gifs/Avvy Thread



__________________
THE HOBBIT: An Unexpected Journey: My Review | The Desolation of Smaug: My Review

Wonder Gal | Cav-El | Batfleck | #TrustSnyder
ThePhantasm is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:53 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.