The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2012, 02:12 PM   #101
MOS2013
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 154
Default Re: It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the Superman costume thread

It's not yellow in the teaser poster because it's based off this Alex Ross image




It's yellow in the film though

MOS2013 is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 02:12 PM   #102
KalMart
239-Bean Irish Chili
 
KalMart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 16,423
Default Re: It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the Superman costume thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by not_a_victim View Post
It can't possibly be the lighting. Look again; the inside of his right pec is in the light. It's brightly lit from the bottom of the thick part of the S, up to the top of the shield. As a matter of fact, if you look, the black area is so well lit, it's reflecting light back.
It's NOT yellow looking black. It's black.
It's the same yellow as on the suit in clearer pics, but because it's so much in shadow and recessed underneath the S, only the texture is being picked up. But it's not meant to look black. The yellow that is there even in direct light isn't exactly a bright/vibrant one either so it's not like it'll glow under very low light. But it is indeed the same yellow, without the hue coming out much in that lighting.

__________________
KalMart's Vids on YouTube
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt
Plus, is the infatuation that teenage girls have with pseudo-vampires any less sad than your infatuation with men in spandex and Heath Ledger? Its probably more justifiable for them. :)
KalMart is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 02:49 PM   #103
dabilee01
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Plano, TX
Posts: 336
Default Re: It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the Superman costume thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by not_a_victim View Post
It can't possibly be the lighting. Look again; the inside of his right pec is in the light. It's brightly lit from the bottom of the thick part of the S, up to the top of the shield. As a matter of fact, if you look, the black area is so well lit, it's reflecting light back.
It's NOT yellow looking black. It's black.
let's have a friendly wager, then. the stakes: a nice, heaping pile of crow, which must be consumed with a public apology admitting you were wrong.

i'm game. do you trust yourself enough to play?

dabilee01 is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 03:35 PM   #104
not_a_victim
Side-Kick
 
not_a_victim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,059
Default Re: It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the Superman costume thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabilee01 View Post
let's have a friendly wager, then. the stakes: a nice, heaping pile of crow, which must be consumed with a public apology admitting you were wrong.

i'm game. do you trust yourself enough to play?
I'm not saying it's going to be black in the film. We've seen too many spy pics to know better than that.
But it's black in the promo shot, and I was just wondering why.
I don't want to hear anything about texture, or anything else, because the blue and the red stayed the right color for the poster, there's no reason for the yellow to suddenly go to awry and "look" black.
I was just wondering why it was black.
The poster who mentioned the Ross inspiration offered a good idea.

not_a_victim is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 03:37 PM   #105
Llama_Shepherd
World's Finest
 
Llama_Shepherd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 9,601
Default Re: It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the Superman costume thread

It's not black, it's a sort of grey colour. That is what happened to the already fairly pale yellow after the pic was touched up in Photoshop.


Mystery solved!

Llama_Shepherd is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 04:07 PM   #106
dabilee01
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Plano, TX
Posts: 336
Default Re: It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the Superman costume thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llama_Shepherd View Post
It's not black, it's a sort of grey colour. That is what happened to the already fairly pale yellow after the pic was touched up in Photoshop.


Mystery solved!
this guy needs 100% proof it's not black. i'm not sure how any of us can supply it.

dabilee01 is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 04:12 PM   #107
Super Kal
Side-Kick
 
Super Kal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: a northern state :(
Posts: 47,764
Default Re: It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the Superman costume thread

Personally, I think the teaser poster is simple just an artsy poster, modeled after the art of Alex Ross. It looks pretty good, but in all honesty, I do prefer yellow

__________________
For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and His commandments are not burdensome.
Super Kal is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 04:16 PM   #108
KalMart
239-Bean Irish Chili
 
KalMart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 16,423
Default Re: It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the Superman costume thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by not_a_victim View Post
I'm not saying it's going to be black in the film. We've seen too many spy pics to know better than that.
But it's black in the promo shot, and I was just wondering why.
I don't want to hear anything about texture, or anything else, because the blue and the red stayed the right color for the poster, there's no reason for the yellow to suddenly go to awry and "look" black.
I was just wondering why it was black.
The poster who mentioned the Ross inspiration offered a good idea.
The yellow is a very muted and non-vibrant hue...it'll turn very dull and almost grey with lower light. The reason it looks black to you is because you're not picking up that it's supposed to be that yellow. It wasn't intentional to 'look black', not just naturally becomes tat way with the lighting. Unfortunate if that's not juicy enough for you, but it is what it is.

__________________
KalMart's Vids on YouTube
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt
Plus, is the infatuation that teenage girls have with pseudo-vampires any less sad than your infatuation with men in spandex and Heath Ledger? Its probably more justifiable for them. :)
KalMart is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 04:18 PM   #109
dabilee01
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Plano, TX
Posts: 336
Default Re: It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the Superman costume thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalMart View Post
The yellow is a very pale and non-vibrany hue...it'll turn very dull and almost grey with lower light. The reason it looks black to you is because you're not picking up that it's supposed to be that yellow. It wasn't intentional to 'look black', not just naturally becomes tat way with the lighting. Unfortunate if that's not juicy enough for you, but it is what it is.
$10 says it's not good enough for him. MUST CONTINUE ARRGYUWING.

dabilee01 is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 04:48 PM   #110
Super Kal
Side-Kick
 
Super Kal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: a northern state :(
Posts: 47,764
Default Re: It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the Superman costume thread

Again, just an artsy photo... This direction was taken simply because it looks epic-like, and i like it. I've always been a fan of that kind of art that Ross did, just not his suit design.

We've seen the suit in action and out of action.
It's yellow. And it's going to be yellow in the movie... The SDCC footage makes that clear.

__________________
For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and His commandments are not burdensome.
Super Kal is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 05:07 PM   #111
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest
 
BH/HHH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Leeds
Posts: 15,026
Default Re: It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the Superman costume thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOS2013 View Post
It's not yellow in the teaser poster because it's based off this Alex Ross image




It's yellow in the film though
I don't think that's the reason it's doesn't look yellow on the poster I think it's just cause its a dark poster.

__________________
MAN OF STEEL


THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
BH/HHH is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 05:20 PM   #112
Krumm
Beer Snob
 
Krumm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,956
Default Re: It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the Superman costume thread

When I first saw the poster, I thought the shield might have looked cooler without the gold and just blue or black instead. Is that wrong?

Krumm is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 05:32 PM   #113
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest
 
BH/HHH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Leeds
Posts: 15,026
Default Re: It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the Superman costume thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krumm View Post
When I first saw the poster, I thought the shield might have looked cooler without the gold and just blue or black instead. Is that wrong?
I thought exactly the same thing

__________________
MAN OF STEEL


THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
BH/HHH is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 09:20 PM   #114
verisimilitude
"Great Shades of Elvis"
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: England
Posts: 125
Default Re: It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the Superman costume thread


Am I the only one who sees:

either Christian crosses in the suit design ...

....or something a bit more ... shall we say explicit?





Last edited by verisimilitude; 07-26-2012 at 09:23 PM.
verisimilitude is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 09:25 PM   #115
KalMart
239-Bean Irish Chili
 
KalMart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: NYC
Posts: 16,423
Default Re: It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the Superman costume thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krumm View Post
When I first saw the poster, I thought the shield might have looked cooler without the gold and just blue or black instead. Is that wrong?
I've always liked having black inside the S a la the Fleischer design. Dn't know if the yellow surround would have worked, but dark non-yellow background to the S to me is very cool.

__________________
KalMart's Vids on YouTube
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt
Plus, is the infatuation that teenage girls have with pseudo-vampires any less sad than your infatuation with men in spandex and Heath Ledger? Its probably more justifiable for them. :)
KalMart is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 09:31 PM   #116
Super Kal
Side-Kick
 
Super Kal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: a northern state :(
Posts: 47,764
Default Re: It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the Superman costume thread

verisimilitude, that's pattern is a common pattern in chainmail... look up roman or medieval chainmail armor, and you'll see the exact same thing

__________________
For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and His commandments are not burdensome.
Super Kal is offline  
Old 07-26-2012, 11:20 PM   #117
charl_huntress
The Offender w/ Magic
 
charl_huntress's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Outside the doors of Arkham Ayslum
Posts: 10,836
Default Re: It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the Superman costume thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarvingArtist View Post
I don't doubt they'd make a cartoon if the movie does well. If the suit in the movie is distinguishable as Superman then I don't see why it wouldn't in a cartoon. I think what's confusing, as far as kids are concerned especially, is the current lack of consistency in the Superman brand. Back in the 80's after Superman came out, Superman looked exactly the same in all media. A kid could see a Superman movie, then pick up a comic or buy a toy and it all looked the same no explanation necessary. There's much less consistency now because of the changes made to the suit in both the comic and film. There are really like, three versions of the suit now in popular media. In my mind, it takes away from the brand power, muddles the Superman "look" and I could see how it would create some confusion for new young fans.
Agreed. That is why I have always understood those who are SUPERMAN SUIT purist.

Since I am fortunate enough to remember the Superman cartoons of my youth, I have always found it easy to connect different Superman mythos through the years. This is because Superman was/is consistent. It didn't really matter if his origin changed. The consistent Superman always connected to the Superman I REMEMBERED. I fear with the change in suit that consistency will suffer.


Quote:
Originally Posted by StarvingArtist View Post
Yeah Superman's suit shouldn't get ripped to **** all the time. Better to keep impervious as a dramatic device for tipping off to the audience what constitutes a hugely serious threat when it does get torn. Again, having supes wear armor doesn't jive... my money's on simply impervious kryptonian material.
I have never understood what can destroy Superman's suit. I wish they would clarify what can cause damage and what cannot. It seems like building fallout is the only thing that does destroy the suit. In the comics, you could hit Supes with a nuclear strike and his suit would be intact, but you could drop a building on him and the suit would be destroyed..... NO SENSE.

Some clarity on this issue would really help DC when it comes to deciding how invulnerable the suit really is.

__________________
Mission Accomplished!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowsdower! View Post
I've heard so many people talk about how Superman would kill Lois if they ever had sex, but I've never heard someone make this point before and it's brilliant. If Superman's bodily fluids are so dangerous, then he'd have to use a kryptonite toilet every time he takes a dump.
charl_huntress is offline  
Old 07-27-2012, 03:25 AM   #118
Rust
First Son Of Yesterday
 
Rust's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Denmark and out there...
Posts: 4,635
Default Re: It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the Superman costume thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by verisimilitude View Post

Am I the only one who sees:

either Christian crosses in the suit design ...

....or something a bit more ... shall we say explicit?



Haha, I just saw that. Reminds me of a Giger-painting. Then you know what it's about. I think that's just our minds though, hehe...

About the yellow in the emblem. That part of the suit looks to have a metallic coating, so I guess that may cause that angle to make it appear greyish. That or they just tried to imitate the Ross-piece.
But the yellow in the emblem looks very metallic. The sun is reflected in it in some shots and also the flight-sequence from the teaser. Great effect and way to make it stand out and refer to the sun as well.

__________________
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new"

Last edited by Rust; 07-27-2012 at 03:29 AM.
Rust is offline  
Old 07-27-2012, 05:14 AM   #119
Szetsilya
Lois Lane --> Leia Lane
 
Szetsilya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: United States of Obama
Posts: 1,481
Default Re: It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the Superman costume thread

I'm really tired of this word iconic. Just because something is iconic doesn't mean it needs to be reused over and over again.

Szetsilya is offline  
Old 07-27-2012, 05:31 AM   #120
Llama_Shepherd
World's Finest
 
Llama_Shepherd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 9,601
Default Re: It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the Superman costume thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by charl_huntress View Post
Agreed. That is why I have always understood those who are SUPERMAN SUIT purist.

Since I am fortunate enough to remember the Superman cartoons of my youth, I have always found it easy to connect different Superman mythos through the years. This is because Superman was/is consistent. It didn't really matter if his origin changed. The consistent Superman always connected to the Superman I REMEMBERED. I fear with the change in suit that consistency will suffer.
Don't fear it. Batman has a different costume in Young Justice, The Dark Knight Rises, Beware the Batman, Arkham City and the comics.

The bigger problem is irreconcilable differences in the characters. So while Superman may have looked the same in Chris Reeve's films as he did in the comics, they were different characters. And I think that would be just as confusing.

__________________
*\S/T*
"But that's the thing about Batman. Batman thinks of everything."
"There's always a way. When the odds are impossible- do the impossible."
Llama_Shepherd is offline  
Old 07-27-2012, 08:36 AM   #121
afan
Side-Kick
 
afan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Norwood,Ma.
Posts: 3,600
Default Re: It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the Superman costume thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by charl_huntress View Post
Agreed. That is why I have always understood those who are SUPERMAN SUIT purist.

Since I am fortunate enough to remember the Superman cartoons of my youth, I have always found it easy to connect different Superman mythos through the years. This is because Superman was/is consistent. It didn't really matter if his origin changed. The consistent Superman always connected to the Superman I REMEMBERED. I fear with the change in suit that consistency will suffer.




I have never understood what can destroy Superman's suit. I wish they would clarify what can cause damage and what cannot. It seems like building fallout is the only thing that does destroy the suit. In the comics, you could hit Supes with a nuclear strike and his suit would be intact, but you could drop a building on him and the suit would be destroyed..... NO SENSE.

Some clarity on this issue would really help DC when it comes to deciding how invulnerable the suit really is.
Prior to Byrne's "Man of Steel" reboot it was very simple.......under a yellow sun, nothing could destroy the suit.

__________________
"No comment, until the time limit is up."
afan is offline  
Old 07-27-2012, 11:01 AM   #122
Lead Cenobite
Exquisitely Empty
 
Lead Cenobite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: US
Posts: 3,022
Default Re: It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the Superman costume thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarvingArtist View Post
It was good for 1978.
And as we all know, people in 1978 had such poor taste, what with all the constant remakes and Step Up sequels. OH WAIT..

__________________
Superman with realistic physics isn't Superman.
Lead Cenobite is offline  
Old 07-27-2012, 12:08 PM   #123
StarvingArtist
Side-Kick
 
StarvingArtist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 2,600
Default Re: It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the Superman costume thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
And as we all know, people in 1978 had such poor taste, what with all the constant remakes and Step Up sequels. OH WAIT..
Hahahahah Well played sir

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llama_Shepherd View Post
Batman is Batman because of his bat motif's. Take them away and he's just Manman.
StarvingArtist is offline  
Old 07-29-2012, 04:44 PM   #124
Zionite1
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,587
Default Re: It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the Superman costume thread

I really love the suit.It looks,sleek,elegant,glossy,Alien and Majestic-especially the Cape.
Im so glad that we didnt get the trunks.Yes the suit has worked for 70 years.....in comics.But not in Live action.To this day I have not seen a live action superman who looks completely cool with the briefs and appeals to modern tastes.
Superhero costumes arent supposed to be logical.I know that.But they are meant to look flashy and cool.And im sorry but the Trunks are no longer cool.They are viewed as Undies.Undies!You can argue that they are Trunks not undies but It does not change the fact that they look like Undies in all live action movie/series to date.
Superman must be visually Bad ass something that is very difficult to pull off with trunks in live action.SR proved this.Whether we like it or not the Trunks feeds misconceptions about the character(like that hes outdated and childishly silly).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Kal View Post
1.) the chain mail look. As much as I appreciate the feeling of texture, I do think this goes a little overboard in giving the suit a realistic feel. Some texture is fine and all, but this chain mail look makes me think that this is a suit of armor... Yes, I know this is supposed to be part of the alien feel, but the suit is not a piece of armor. There is no need to make the suit look like armor, because it can possibly imply that the Man of Steel is not impervious... And personally, I don't like that.
Well in the SDCC footage the suit doesnt look overly textured-only in the set pics closeups.It definitely doent look like armor unlike Faoras suit.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Kal View Post
2.) the ever-absent red in the bodysuit. Again, after seeing the SDCC footage of the suit, the lack of color does not flow well within the bodysuit. The lack of color in the mid-section does not retract attention, but instead draws attention to the groin area. I asked my wife (who is not a Superman fan nor a comic book fan), and even she said the same thing without seeing the promotional picture beforehand. Whether he has trunks or not really doesn't matter- what's needed is another color to break up the blue in the middle of the bodysuit.
Your wife must have seen the promotional picture.She couldnt have commented on the suits midsection just by seeing the SDCC footage beacuse we cant actualy see the suits midsection in the SDCC footage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afan View Post
Difference is Kryptonian designs were based on Superman's design, and that design was Earth grounded, right down to the belt, belt buckle, and belt loops.

I think that it was based more on the appearance of popular athletes and or circus performers of the day than on what the concept of a spaceman was back then.
Actually it was both.You see in pulp magazaines outer space heroes like Flash gordon wore the circus strongman outfit-That was because it was masculine,flashy and cld be bought into as otherworldly.Superman followed the trend.So his cotume was intended to look Alien and otherworldly.The trunks look was the 1940s alien look.Snyders giving us a 2000's Alien look whilst making Superman recongnizable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaserBees View Post
I keep seeing people saying this, but I just don't get it. We're fine with other comic characters like Green Lantern John Stewart, Nightwing, Daredevil, Venom, Blue Beetle, even Superman himself from Batman Beyond. I can't imagine someone saying that of Darth Vader: "Yeah that's too much black. He needs red underwear or a red belt or something."

I don't think this "breaking up the blue" mentality has anything to do with 'needing' a color to break up a solid-color bodysuit. I think it has everything to do with "It's just not what I'm used to seeing on Superman."
Agreed. Completely.


Last edited by Zionite1; 07-29-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Zionite1 is offline  
Old 07-29-2012, 05:57 PM   #125
Super Kal
Side-Kick
 
Super Kal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: a northern state :(
Posts: 47,764
Default Re: It's a bird, it's a plane, it's the Superman costume thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionite1 View Post
I really love the suit.It looks,sleek,elegant,glossy,Alien and Majestic-especially the Cape.
Im so glad that we didnt get the trunks.Yes the suit has worked for 70 years.....in comics.But not in Live action.To this day I have not seen a live action superman who looks completely cool with the briefs and appeals to modern tastes.
the 1978 Superman: The Movie suit was a perfect adaptation of the comic book suit, except, in my personal opinion, it was too bright.

Quote:
Superhero costumes arent supposed to be logical.I know that.But they are meant to look flashy and cool.
the trunks were used because of the 1920's strongmen used to wear them, however a different shade of color is used to break up the enormous amount of blue in the mid-section. without a difference of color in the mid-section, you lose the peripheral view of the human body, and it becomes a blue blotch during action scenes

and calling the trunks other terms is not allowed, via C. Lee's thread
"Superman's trunks/briefs/shorts"

Quote:
Superman must be visually Bad ass something that is very difficult to pull off with trunks in live action.SR proved this.Whether we like it or not the Trunks feeds misconceptions about the character(like that hes outdated and childishly silly).
the only thing SR proved trunks-wise is that when you design the trunks after lingerie, it becomes unfashionable, embarrassing, and undesirable. The trunks can be designed successfully when you put time and thought into it... and i completely disagree with you when you say Superman can't be visually bad-a** without trunks... Reeve did it just fine.
the trunks themselves does not make one childish/outdated/silly. the dialogue/story-line/character given to Superman determines whether the version of Superman is childish/outdated/silly. Jim Lee's interpretation of Superman in For Tomorrow is a fabulous example of how Superman can be bad-a** and still have a classic suit design. Gary Frank's interpretation of the suit is another example.

and one major point: Superman was not created to be a "bad-a**"
Superman was created to be the beacon of hope and light that we can strive to become. He is the character that the good guys want to model after. He is the mythological interpretation of hope, justice, truth, inspiration, and morality that is symbolized within secular humanity.
Batman was created ot be the bad-a** of DC Comics. Superman was not.

Quote:
Well in the SDCC footage the suit doesnt look overly textured-only in the set pics closeups.It definitely doent look like armor unlike Faoras suit.
the suit does indeed look like armor, because the texture of the suit itself is specifically designed to look like medieval chain-mail mesh. go a google search on what medieval chain-mail armor looks like, and you will find that it is an exact match visually when compared to the MOS suit... to me, that screams armor. it tells me that the suit is not just a suit... it's now armor- and apparently Superman now needs armor to protect himself, if this be the case.
Bryan Singer came to the same problem when he was creating the SR suit. at one point, he created a suit that literally had superman shields as the texture of the suit, and Singer himself said he didn't want that, because he was afraid that everyone would simply see \S/s everywhere... that's probably why he switched to a diamond shape for the texture, but kept the "S" design on the shield and boots

Quote:
Your wife must have seen the promotional picture.She couldnt have commented on the suits midsection just by seeing the SDCC footage beacuse we cant actualy see the suits midsection in the SDCC footage.
my wife never saw the promotional picture... and even if she did, she could not of made that distinction, because if you have seen the promo pic, you would know that the mid-section is hidden.

what she did see is the leaked photos of Superman on set during smallville, and the second leaked version of the SDCC footage, which does show a good visual of the entire suit, while Superman is walking down the aisle with the cops behind him... and since she IS the general public, doesn't really care about Superman, and STILL thinks it looks ridiculous and focuses on his crotch, i have to say a lot of others will think that as well.

__________________
For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and His commandments are not burdensome.

Last edited by Super Kal; 07-29-2012 at 06:05 PM.
Super Kal is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:37 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.