Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > SHH Community Forum

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2013, 05:37 PM   #326
Piper Maru
Coal for Christmas?

Default Re: Creepypasta

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibidoLoca View Post
Only after Christmas for Weight Watchers.

The best part of waking up is Piper Maru in your cup.

A man walks into a bar with a giraffe.
They both get pissed. The giraffe falls over.
The man goes to leave and the bartender says,
"Oi. You can't leave that lyin' there." And the man says,
"No.
It's not a lion. It's a giraffe."

Old 01-14-2013, 10:09 AM   #327
Kane52630
Bio-Digtial Jazz, Man.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 01-14-2013, 03:50 PM   #328
Piper Maru
Coal for Christmas?

"No.

Old 01-29-2013, 01:36 AM   #329
redhawk23
Wrestlin'

Coffins used to be built with holes in them, attached to six feet of copper tubing and a bell. The tubing would allow air for victims buried under the mistaken impression they were dead.

Harold, the Oakdale gravedigger, upon hearing a bell, went to go see if it was children pretending to be spirits. Sometimes it was also the wind. This time it wasn’t either. A voice from below begged, pleaded to be unburied. “You Sarah O’Bannon?” “Yes!” the voice assured. “You were born on September 17, 1827?” “Yes!” “The gravestone here says you died on February 19?” “No I’m alive, it was a mistake! Dig me up, set me free!”

“Sorry about this, ma’am,” Harold said, stepping on the bell to silence it and plugging up the copper tube with dirt. “But this is August. Whatever you is down there, you ain’t alive no more, and you ain’t comin’ up.”

Old 01-29-2013, 01:41 AM   #330
xeno000
Raining hell from above

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper Maru View Post
Benedict Cumberbatch?

Old 01-29-2013, 01:51 AM   #331
TheDreamMaster
Pain is Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhawk23 View Post
Coffins used to be built with holes in them, attached to six feet of copper tubing and a bell. The tubing would allow air for victims buried under the mistaken impression they were dead.

Harold, the Oakdale gravedigger, upon hearing a bell, went to go see if it was children pretending to be spirits. Sometimes it was also the wind. This time it wasn’t either. A voice from below begged, pleaded to be unburied. “You Sarah O’Bannon?” “Yes!” the voice assured. “You were born on September 17, 1827?” “Yes!” “The gravestone here says you died on February 19?” “No I’m alive, it was a mistake! Dig me up, set me free!”

“Sorry about this, ma’am,” Harold said, stepping on the bell to silence it and plugging up the copper tube with dirt. “But this is August. Whatever you is down there, you ain’t alive no more, and you ain’t comin’ up.”
Creepy and funny. Bravo sir.

H.E.
Old 01-29-2013, 09:47 PM   #332
Cunning Stunts

One school day, a boy named Tom was sitting in class and doing math. It was six more minutes until after school. As he was doing his homework, something caught his eye.

His desk was next to the window, and he turned and looked to the grass outside. It looked like a picture. When school was over, he ran to the spot where he saw it. He ran fast so that no one else could grab it.

He picked it up and smiled. It had a picture of the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. She had a dress with tights on and red shoes, and her hand was formed into a peace sign.

She was so beautiful he wanted to meet her, so he ran all over the school and asked everyone if they knew her or have ever seen her before. But everyone he asked said "No." He was devastated.

When he was home, he asked his older sister if she knew the girl, but unfortunately she also said "No." It was very late, so Tom walked up the stairs, placed the picture on his bedside table and went to sleep.

In the middle of the night Tom was awakened by a tap on his window. It was like a nail tapping. He got scared. After the tapping he heard a giggle. He saw a shadow near his window, so he got out of his bed, walked toward his window, opened it up and followed the giggling. By the time he reached it, it was gone.

The next day again he asked his neighbors if they knew her. Everybody said, "Sorry, no." When his mother came home he even asked her if she knew her. She said "No." He went to his room, placed the picture on his desk and fell asleep.

Once again he was awakened by a tapping. He took the picture and followed the giggling. He walked across the road, when suddenly he got hit by a car. He was dead with the picture in his hand.

The driver got out of the car and tried to help him, but it was too late. Suddenly he saw the picture and picked it up.

He saw a cute girl holding up three fingers.

Old 01-29-2013, 10:15 PM   #333
Lone
Level 70 Social Leper

I fell asleep watching some Slenderman videos in bed. For some reason, I woke up later that the night feeling a little uneasy.

As I was laying there trying to go back to sleep, I caught something moving under covers out of the corner of my eye. I brushed it off as nothing more than my sleepy mind playing tricks on me. Just as I started to doze off again, I saw it move a second time. Something long. Something slender.

Even though I realize what I'm about to do is probably one of the leading causes of death in a horror movie, I began peeling back the covers with grim intent. The whole time trying to convince myself that Slenderman doesn't exist...right?

I gave the covers one final tug...

Oh God...

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
It was just my boner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper Maru View Post
What is that from? Looks like it might be scary.

I like how people complain about the five thousand or so lives lost in MOS while totally ignoring the seven billion one hundred twenty-four million nine hundred ninety-five thousand other people Superman saved by taking out the World Engine.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:55 PM   #334
socool
True

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone View Post
I fell asleep watching some Slenderman videos in bed. For some reason, I woke up later that the night feeling a little uneasy.

As I was laying there trying to go back to sleep, I caught something moving under covers out of the corner of my eye. I brushed it off as nothing more than my sleepy mind playing tricks on me. Just as I started to doze off again, I saw it move a second time. Something long. Something slender.

Even though I realize what I'm about to do is probably one of the leading causes of death in a horror movie, I began peeling back the covers with grim intent. The whole time trying to convince myself that Slenderman doesn't exist...right?

I gave the covers one final tug...

Oh God...

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
It was just my boner.

Old 01-30-2013, 06:34 PM   #335
Piper Maru
Coal for Christmas?

The Church Cellar

In the small town of Stull, Kansas, there once stood an old one room chapel on top of a hill, surrounded by graves. Beside the church was a cellar that was very difficult to find, as its doors had grass grown upon them. In front of it church was great tree that was always bare. None of the towns members could recall ever having seen a leaf upon its branches.

In the towns earliest years, well before the civil war, there were several farming families that lived there. The minister’s daughter had fallen madly in love with a boy from nearby, but had her heart broken when that young man was discovered to have impregnated a certain flirtatious townsgirl. The two were married, and all the while the reverend’s daughter saw them, happy together, and her hatred brewed until after 9 months of painful endurance, that despise boiled over. Shortly after the young couples child was born the minister’s daughter went to their house.

They greeted her cheerfully but noticed, all too late, how she eyed the child blood-thirstily. She slit the throats of those two who’d made her life so miserable and then dragged their bodies, along with the newborn child, up the hill to the church. She put the bodies in the cellar and left the baby there, between their bodies, to starve to death. She locked the cellar shut and hung herself on the tree in front of the church. The bodies in the cellar were not found for three weeks.

From that day on leaves never grew on that tree. If you walk the graveyard late at night you can just hear the sound of a baby’s chilling cry. The towns people burnt down the tree many years ago, in the hopes of putting the ministers daughter’s spirit to rest. And more recently the church collapsed onto itself, burying the already difficult to find cellar.

Many have looked for its doors, but the few who have found them and ventured beneath its depths have seldom returned, with the exception of a few who came back to the sunlight after 3 weeks beneath- starved nearly to death and covered in blood that was not their own.

"No.

Old 02-02-2013, 11:02 PM   #336
Kane52630
Bio-Digtial Jazz, Man.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 02-02-2013, 11:13 PM   #337
Piper Maru
Coal for Christmas?

Jacob`s Ladder Deleted Scene

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

I`ll just leave this here to fuel some nightmares.

"No.

Old 02-03-2013, 12:49 AM   #338
KevanG
Brony

You know what? I bought that movie a few years back and heard nothing but how amazing it was and I've never watched it. I Have some time off work due to construction so I'mma watch it tomorrow.

Also, anyone played the game Slender: Haunt? They recently updated to version 1.1 and Slendy is completely scary as **** now. Before he was just teleporting and popping up behind you, now he... unfurls tentacles when you see him and is a completely new model than what he was before. If you want to see the game in action, look up Markiplier's Haunt video on youtube and skip near the end, it glitches a bit so you get a great view of it.

Deadly Premonition - The best horror game you've never played.
Old 02-03-2013, 01:13 AM   #339
redhawk23
Wrestlin'

“Daddy, I had a bad dream.” You blink your eyes and pull up on your elbows. Your clock glows red in the darkness—it’s 3:23.

“Do you want to climb into bed and tell me about it?”

“No, Daddy.”

The oddness of the situation wakes you up more fully. You can barely make out your daughter’s pale form in the darkness of your room.

“Why not sweetie?”

“Because in my dream, when I told you about the dream, the thing wearing Mommy’s skin sat up.” For a moment, you feel paralyzed; you can’t take your eyes off of your daughter. The covers behind you begin to shift.

Read more at http://www.creepypasta.com/the-bad-d...7vPZEuLHUrW.99

Old 02-03-2013, 03:42 AM   #340
Kane52630
Bio-Digtial Jazz, Man.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 02-03-2013, 12:48 PM   #341
Piper Maru
Coal for Christmas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevanG View Post
You know what? I bought that movie a few years back and heard nothing but how amazing it was and I've never watched it. I Have some time off work due to construction so I'mma watch it tomorrow.
It's one of my favorite movies! I hope you like it. It's one of the movies that influenced the Silent Hill series.

Here's a creepy pasta I just finished listening to.

Her friends at the Ganges

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

"No.

Old 02-05-2013, 01:51 AM   #342
Marvolo
Side-Kick

H.E.
Old 02-05-2013, 02:51 AM   #343
KevanG
Brony

Yay GiR!

Deadly Premonition - The best horror game you've never played.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:42 PM   #344
Marvolo
Side-Kick

H.E.
Old 02-05-2013, 07:13 PM   #345
socool
True

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvolo View Post
That's not real...right?

...right...?

Oh God.

Old 02-05-2013, 09:14 PM   #346
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

subscribed

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
Old 02-05-2013, 11:40 PM   #347
ThePowerCosmic
Air Lordin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
I love the "soon" memes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvolo View Post
This one was creepy but hilarious. Creeparious.

Old 02-06-2013, 03:36 PM   #348
Piper Maru
Coal for Christmas?

Sleep Paralysis

It’s a simple enough thing. It’s all a part of the body’s sleep processes. Sleep Paralysis, right? No big deal, really. Your body produces a chemical that paralyzes your body during R.E.M sleep to prevent you from hurting yourself by thrashing about during your dreams. No big deal.

Okay, so, you opened your eyes and you can’t move your body. It’s the chemicals. Oh, you can keep trying to wriggle those toes, but it’s not happening. Forget it. Just relax. It’ll go away. It’s fine. It’s normal.

Oh, now there’s something pressing on your chest, real hard, it’s making it hard to breathe. It’s heavy, so very heavy, whatever’s on your chest. Chemicals. It’s all chemicals. Stop trying to scream, it won’t work. Your throat muscles are paralyzed too. You still can’t breathe.

You are staring at a blank ceiling, you can’t stare anywhere else. Shadows flit across your vision, forming shapes you try not to think about. A clawed hand, a flash of jagged, shadowy teeth. All images from your subconscious. A face forming above yours, leering through black void eyes. You think you hear sibilant whispering. Angry hissing, like a snake that’s been disturbed.

Suddenly, a sharp white light briefly flares in the room as a car pulls down the street, dispelling the shadows. The weight is gone. You can breathe, your hands clench sheets.

You feel an eternity has passed by but it was all the work of a moment. You wriggle, just to prove to yourself you can. You sit up, take a deep breath and then laugh a little at yourself. Sleep Paralysis. Stupid.

You turn to shake your spouse awake, eager to share your experience. You feel paralyzed again, but it has nothing to do with Sleep Paralysis. You stare at the blood, the jagged wound in her throat, her wide, staring eyes, mouth opened in soundless scream.

You survived your Old Hag Syndrome.

She didn’t.

"No.

Old 02-09-2013, 12:04 AM   #349
TheDreamMaster
Pain is Power

^
Oh god.

H.E.
Old 02-09-2013, 12:12 AM   #350