The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > General Movies > Marvel Films

Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 02:18 PM   #1
H.U.S.T.L.E.
Side-Kick

Default Guardians of the Galaxy - Discussion Thread

As someone who was unfamiliar with the Guardians of the Galaxy characters & storylines, I must say that the more I hear about this project the more excited I become to see it on the big screen. I thought that this would be a good place to have a dialogue about the movie without resurrecting a thread that was almost a year old.

So what does everyone think about this project? I think it will be extremely interesting to see how it ties into the current MCU - there's already been talk that it will have some kind of tie-in to The Avengers 2. Where do you think we'll see the project go?

And finally, I wanted to speak on the cast which is already shaping up nicely. We've already got the following characters casted (from IMDB):

Chris Pratt - Peter Quill/Star-Lord
Zoe Saldana - Gamora
Dave Bautista - Drax the Destroyer
Lee Pace - Basil Sandhurst/The Controller
Michael Rooker - Yondu

Should be interesting to see who they get to fill out the rest of the cast too... there's been rumors of David Tennant as the voice of Rocket Raccoon.

Who else would you like to see attached to the film?

Old 05-17-2013, 02:19 PM   #2
C. Lee
I'm not old, I'm ancient
SHH! Administrator

Default Re: Guardians of the Galaxy - Discussion Thread

We have a whole forum about them http://forums.superherohype.com/forumdisplay.php?f=553

Closed Thread