Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > Batman World

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 10:53 AM   #501
TinkTonks
loves her some Tom Hardy!

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Andino View Post
Went back to my Toys R' Us after my last visit two weeks ago only to find the same damn three Batman figures that have been there for who knows how long.
You need to take those things into some god-forsaken corner of the store and hide them behind a bunch of crap. Really bury those suckers! Maybe then they will see the empty pegs and put up/order another case!

And your love came to me...
~george harrison

Old 09-17-2012, 11:36 AM   #502
WarrenPeace2012
Side-Kick

Anyone have a spare open right Bane hand that comes with the 2-pack?

I don't sleep. I wait for more movie masters.
Come check out my fan page at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/J-West/182762401879176 All things geek!
Old 09-17-2012, 12:54 PM   #503
Two-Face Killer
Child of Mental Awareness

Mattycollector.com has a new Black Mask figure on sale today, looks like the same body as a MM figure.

Old 09-17-2012, 03:51 PM   #504
Jokesonuhahaha6
Side-Kick

Thank you tink onks for my joker as gotham thug. It looks great!

Old 09-17-2012, 03:54 PM   #505
TinkTonks
loves her some Tom Hardy!

Oh awesome, you got it today! That was fast, haha!

And your love came to me...
~george harrison

Old 09-17-2012, 03:56 PM   #506
Gold Samurai
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Andino View Post
Went back to my Toys R' Us after my last visit two weeks ago only to find the same damn three Batman figures that have been there for who knows how long.

Exactly the same thing for me. Even Walmart has stocked with Blake and Goggles down catwoman.

Saw Blake on Saturday. Gone by afternoon Sunday.

C'mon ToysRus get your act together.

Old 09-17-2012, 04:22 PM   #507
mikey1974
Hit Paydirt With KDRT!

why do i get the feeling maybe a year or so from now, maybe a little longer, we'll be finding these at Ollie's stores?!

of course,the REAL kicker will be if they get in the SDCC Exclusive Transforming Bruce! wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility! they already got THREE "sold out" Con-Exclusives in this buyout deal! ( Kilowog, Slimed Egon Spengler, YJ Superboy in Cloning Tank)

Old 09-17-2012, 07:49 PM   #508
Sephiroth1089
Side-Kick

Anyone heard about news regarding the trilogy three pack with the batman begins, the dark knight batman with new head sculpt and the dark night rises unmasked with grey hear and cracked mask?

Old 09-17-2012, 07:55 PM   #509
mikey1974
Hit Paydirt With KDRT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth1089 View Post
Anyone heard about news regarding the trilogy three pack with the batman begins, the dark knight batman with new head sculpt and the dark night rises unmasked with grey hear and cracked mask?
nothing,other than i believe it's coming this winter.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:36 PM   #510
Jokesonuhahaha6
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinkTonks View Post
Oh awesome, you got it today! That was fast, haha!
I know! It surprised me too lol.

Old 09-18-2012, 02:54 AM   #511
ScarecrowMan666
The God of Fear

To answer your earlier question Jokesonuhahaha6 You can preorder the Sting as Joker from www.ringsidecollectibles.com its 14.99 for the preorder I believe. It really does look great and is some of the better work I've seen on a wrestling figure. Has Mr. Neeson been showing up for decent prices again on that river website recently? Every time I've been there he's been 30 bucks or more. Why is the original Joker figure going for evil prices now? That thing was so common it wasn't even funny. Ebay and amazon can both suck it. I don't need him or anything, it just seems weird. Even TDK Bats is fetching awful prices...when as I said in an earlier post, the same figure re-released for the TDKR line is considerably cheaper.

WHY SO SERIOUS?
Old 09-18-2012, 06:38 AM   #512
mikey1974
Hit Paydirt With KDRT!

cause people are trying to complete collections,and get whatt hey missed before, driving up demand...or people who just started collecting these with TDKR line are now going back and trying to get some of the older stuff,again driving up the demand...

Old 09-18-2012, 10:19 AM   #513
Jokesonuhahaha6
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarecrowMan666 View Post
To answer your earlier question Jokesonuhahaha6 You can preorder the Sting as Joker from www.ringsidecollectibles.com its 14.99 for the preorder I believe. It really does look great and is some of the better work I've seen on a wrestling figure. Has Mr. Neeson been showing up for decent prices again on that river website recently?
Okay thanks! He looks like awesome tbh, do u think he'll be hitting stores? And i havent heard anything to recently about amazon having ra's :/

Old 09-18-2012, 11:17 AM   #514
Adsooner07

Does anyone have an extra bank robber joker they are willing to sell? Thanks alot!

Old 09-18-2012, 12:22 PM   #515
CaLizFyNesT
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adsooner07 View Post
Does anyone have an extra bank robber joker they are willing to sell? Thanks alot!
http://www.amazon.com/Batman-Knight-...tham+city+thug

Old 09-18-2012, 12:49 PM   #516
DrexBat21
A hero can be anyone

I have a TDKR Gordon on non-mint card along with a few TDK Joker as GC Thug. Will trade for sealed TDKR Catwoman (either GU or GD) or the other TDK Thugs. I do not need Two-face or Scarecrow from TDK. PM me if interested.

Last edited by DrexBat21; 09-18-2012 at 02:24 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 01:09 PM   #517
Raindog421
Side-Kick

I tell you what,finding these last 3 TDKR figures is really starting to get annoying...even more annoying with the email response the person posted earlier in this thread. Yeah,plenty of figures. I have never seen anyone but Batman and Bane in stores and that is with almost 30 or 40 trips to Walmart and Toys R Us. I would say I got lucky not having a boy,but my daughter likes Doc Mcstuffins and that damn,medical bag is as hard to find as Blake,Alfred,and Gordon. To my suprise though,I did find a Blake on Amazon for 7,000$,really.Shipping is only 4.99 though. Anyone else see this?

Old 09-18-2012, 02:07 PM   #518
AdamJensen
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raindog421 View Post
I tell you what,finding these last 3 TDKR figures is really starting to get annoying...even more annoying with the email response the person posted earlier in this thread. Yeah,plenty of figures. I have never seen anyone but Batman and Bane in stores and that is with almost 30 or 40 trips to Walmart and Toys R Us. I would say I got lucky not having a boy,but my daughter likes Doc Mcstuffins and that damn,medical bag is as hard to find as Blake,Alfred,and Gordon. To my suprise though,I did find a Blake on Amazon for 7,000$,really.Shipping is only 4.99 though. Anyone else see this?
Yes, Joseph aka Looper will come play with you for the day. You didn't see the fine print?

Old 09-18-2012, 02:39 PM   #519
Gotham City
Newbie First Class

Ras on Amazon right now for $16.99......only 8 left.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...l+%2Caps%2C272

Old 09-18-2012, 02:49 PM   #520
Raindog421
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotham City View Post
Ras on Amazon right now for $16.99......only 8 left.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...l+%2Caps%2C272

It was 24 just a minute ago. Luckily,where I got mine a week ago,with the free shipping for thanks to the Amazon Prime trial,which I canceled as soon as I signed up for it,because it is a automatic charge unless you manually disable. You still get the free shipping for 30 days. Anyone know if Amazon has had Alfred for the 16.99 price since the release of these?

Old 09-18-2012, 02:56 PM   #521
Gotham City
Newbie First Class

4 Ras figures left...hurry people!

This is the second time today Amazon has had the Ras figure at a $16.99 price point. I missed out this morning at 10:00 CST when I added to cart only to find out they ran out by the time I was ready to confirm the order. So maybe Amazon is starting to get more as I have yet to see the $16.99 price twice in one day.

Old 09-18-2012, 03:03 PM   #522
Raindog421
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJensen View Post
Yes, Joseph aka Looper will come play with you for the day. You didn't see the fine print?
I don't know man...whether you or kidding or not,that is. I was on the phone trying to swindle my way into getting one of these figures from a store that has some in the back for hours this morning,so I'm kind of brain dead now,and irritated because didn't happen. I do know the only time I have had this hard of a time finding toys before was when Dick Tracy(1990) came out and The Blank was impossible to find. I really don't collect that many,so I don't have many examples though.

Old 09-18-2012, 03:09 PM   #523
AdamJensen
Side-Kick

Quote:
I don't know man...whether you or kidding or not,that is. I was on the phone trying to swindle my way into getting one of these figures from a store that has some in the back for hours this morning,so I'm kind of brain dead now,and irritated because didn't happen. I do know the only time I have had this hard of a time finding toys before was when Dick Tracy(1990) came out and The Blank was impossible to find. I really don't collect that many,so I don't have many examples though.
That's rotten if they have it in the back and refuse to sell. I thought some of these stores might have stock but are waiting for near Christmas sales to unleash them, but chatting with a former store manager, he says they employ scalpers.

Old 09-18-2012, 03:43 PM   #524
Two-Face Killer
Child of Mental Awareness

Quote:
I was 9 years old when Dick Tracy came out and I remember my brother and I had to check the toys for The Blank every single time we went shopping with my mom. We never did find that figure, it was crazy.

Old 09-18-2012, 03:50 PM   #525
Raindog421
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJensen View Post
That's rotten if they have it in the back and refuse to sell. I thought some of these stores might have stock but are waiting for near Christmas sales to unleash them, but chatting with a former store manager, he says they employ scalpers.
That's not a suprise at all. I love how they act so ignorant to the fact that "said" figures are all over the internet but can't be picked up in the stores. Then you get that one manager that will actually look into it for you and they say "well,we can get him,but we can't",she says in a confusing manner. She said all they carry is Batman and Bane. So,I ask what about the oddball figures in the boxes you recieve. She says "I've never seen one make it to the shelf".....that's what I thought. Never been so happy to get the answer I didn't want before. Maybe if I would have jumped on this earlier. Was it easier to get the figures besides Bat and Bane when these first came out?

Closed Thread