The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Celebrities

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2013, 01:11 PM   #376
C. Lee
I'm not old...I'm ancient
SHH! Administrator
 
C. Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 45,419
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

Rest in Peace Mr. LeParmentier....

Here he is standing next to peter Cushing -


C. Lee is offline  
Old 04-16-2013, 01:33 PM   #377
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,388
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke View Post
Richard LeParmentier, best remembered for his portrayal of Admiral Motti in Star Wars: A New Hope (the guy Vader chokes & says "I find your lack of faith disturbing".) has passed away at the age of 67. RIP



http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/16/richar...ies-star-wars/
Quote:
He'd been married to British actress Sarah Douglas, who played the baddie Ursa in "Superman 11."
I think they meant Superman II

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 04-16-2013, 05:26 PM   #378
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,388
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

RIP Pat Summerall , 82

He and Madden were a blast to watch together. Great chemistry.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 04-16-2013, 05:59 PM   #379
Duke
Knowin is half the battle
 
Duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The PIT
Posts: 15,090
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

He & John Madden were iconic to the NFL & I always enjoyed their commentaries. RIP

__________________
Avy by Kane52630




H.E.
Duke is offline  
Old 04-17-2013, 09:02 PM   #380
redmarvel
The Mischievious Elf
 
redmarvel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Under the Mistletoe
Posts: 19,774
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

"Acclaimed Cape Breton singer Rita MacNeil has died at age 68.

A notice on her website states MacNeil died on April 16 following complications from surgery."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/story/20...neil-obit.html

__________________
redmarvel is offline  
Old 04-22-2013, 12:42 PM   #381
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys
 
terry78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 61,138
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-th...070836306.html
RIP to lead singer Christina Amphlett of the Divinyls.

"When I think about you, I touch myself."

__________________
The only thing funnier than watching stupid people argue is watching smart people argue.
-----------
Who the **** makes a movie and while planning it is like, "you know what this needs...is some Greg Kinnear."
terry78 is offline  
Old 04-22-2013, 05:48 PM   #382
Dark Raven
The Gal from Themysicra
 
Dark Raven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Tall and tan and young and lovely
Posts: 20,769
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

Oh, she's gone? Cool 80s track. Now no more.

__________________
Quote:
Anne Hathaway: "You did not just ask me that!! What a forward young man you are!!! My goodness!!"
Dark Raven is offline  
Old 04-22-2013, 06:01 PM   #383
Bim
Side-Kick
 
Bim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 8,869
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

Oh wow, may she RIP

__________________
“There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.” Goethe

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Bim is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 01:48 AM   #384
ComicChick
Carpe DIEM r.i.p.
SHH! Global Moderator
 
ComicChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: The Kitchen, Yall
Posts: 53,410
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

sad to hear that about the Divinyls singer. :9

__________________
"How did I survive apocalyptic fire? I simply refused to feel the flames.”

I drawl, and I drawl. My Art Thread yall

The Official Nov/Dec Fan Art Contest
ComicChick is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 11:06 PM   #385
Dr. Evil
Gamora
 
Dr. Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 39,562
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

RIP to Richie Havens:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...0,195589.story

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:


He appeared on Married with Children:
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

__________________
My MCU Rankings: 1. The Avengers- 9/10, 2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 9/10, 3. Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10 , 4. Iron Man- 8.5/10, 5. Captain America: The First Avenger- 8/10, 6. Thor- 8/10, 7. Iron Man 2- 7.5/10, 8. Thor: The Dark World- 7/10, 9. Iron Man 3- 7/10, 10. The Incredible Hulk- 6/10

Last edited by Dr. Evil; 04-23-2013 at 11:12 PM.
Dr. Evil is online now  
Old 04-23-2013, 11:18 PM   #386
C. Lee
I'm not old...I'm ancient
SHH! Administrator
 
C. Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 45,419
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

Alan Arbus http://www.people.com/people/article...ss-fullcontent most famous for playing Dr. Sidney Freedman on M*A*S*H has died at the age of 95.

rest in peace

C. Lee is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 11:21 PM   #387
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 72,376
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

Loved him on MASH. I had no idea he was that old, though. He's almost as old as Harry Morgan was.

RIP.

__________________
DS AND THE AGENTS OF
*L.A.M.E.*


H.E.(R?)
Sawyer is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 11:22 PM   #388
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,388
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

I didn't realize he was that old either. I was thinking 85ish.

Sydney was a great character. And he did a great job with him.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 11:23 PM   #389
Dr. Evil
Gamora
 
Dr. Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Dallas, Texas
Posts: 39,562
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Lee View Post
Alan Arbus http://www.people.com/people/article...ss-fullcontent most famous for playing Dr. Sidney Freedman on M*A*S*H has died at the age of 95.

rest in peace
He was that old? He didn't look it on MASH

__________________
My MCU Rankings: 1. The Avengers- 9/10, 2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier- 9/10, 3. Guardians of the Galaxy- 9/10 , 4. Iron Man- 8.5/10, 5. Captain America: The First Avenger- 8/10, 6. Thor- 8/10, 7. Iron Man 2- 7.5/10, 8. Thor: The Dark World- 7/10, 9. Iron Man 3- 7/10, 10. The Incredible Hulk- 6/10
Dr. Evil is online now  
Old 04-23-2013, 11:28 PM   #390
C. Lee
I'm not old...I'm ancient
SHH! Administrator
 
C. Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 45,419
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Evil View Post
He was that old? He didn't look it on MASH
M*A*S*H was 30 years ago.

C. Lee is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 11:31 PM   #391
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,388
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

MASH was 40 years ago

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 12:50 AM   #392
ComicChick
Carpe DIEM r.i.p.
SHH! Global Moderator
 
ComicChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: The Kitchen, Yall
Posts: 53,410
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

that's just a blink of an eye to c.lee

__________________
"How did I survive apocalyptic fire? I simply refused to feel the flames.”

I drawl, and I drawl. My Art Thread yall

The Official Nov/Dec Fan Art Contest
ComicChick is offline  
Old 04-24-2013, 01:17 AM   #393
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 72,376
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2


__________________
DS AND THE AGENTS OF
*L.A.M.E.*


H.E.(R?)
Sawyer is offline  
Old 04-26-2013, 11:20 AM   #394
Metamorpho1977
You jack wagon!
 
Metamorpho1977's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Mobile base of operations
Posts: 8,735
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

My all time favorite country singer died. Who's going to fill his shoes?

R.I.P. George Jones
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

__________________
I'm never bored cause I'm never boring.
In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria. ~ Benjamin Franklin

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
----Jimi Hendrix


Like a midget at a urinal, you gotta stay on your toes.

Last edited by ComicChick; 04-26-2013 at 09:30 PM.
Metamorpho1977 is offline  
Old 04-26-2013, 11:30 AM   #395
Duke
Knowin is half the battle
 
Duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The PIT
Posts: 15,090
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

George Jones was definitely a good country singer & had good hits, not my favorite though. RIP

__________________
Avy by Kane52630




H.E.
Duke is offline  
Old 04-26-2013, 11:34 AM   #396
Whiskey Tango
#N7DAY14
 
Whiskey Tango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The South
Posts: 20,712
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

Legendary. Rest in peace, Mr. Jones.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

__________________
Our life in this world...
to what shall I compare it?
It is like an echo
resounding through the mountains
and off into the empty sky.
- Ryōkan

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Whiskey Tango is offline  
Old 04-26-2013, 09:30 PM   #397
ComicChick
Carpe DIEM r.i.p.
SHH! Global Moderator
 
ComicChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: The Kitchen, Yall
Posts: 53,410
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

Rest In Peace to the Possum. Country Music lost an icon

__________________
"How did I survive apocalyptic fire? I simply refused to feel the flames.”

I drawl, and I drawl. My Art Thread yall

The Official Nov/Dec Fan Art Contest
ComicChick is offline  
Old 04-30-2013, 01:55 PM   #398
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys
 
terry78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 61,138
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

http://www.latimes.com/news/obituari...,1605049.story

RIP Jack Shea, director of The Jeffersons, Silver Spoons, and Sanford and Son.

__________________
The only thing funnier than watching stupid people argue is watching smart people argue.
-----------
Who the **** makes a movie and while planning it is like, "you know what this needs...is some Greg Kinnear."
terry78 is offline  
Old 05-01-2013, 10:34 PM   #399
Incrediblejeff
Still Incredible
 
Incrediblejeff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Rochester New York
Posts: 6,490
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

Chris Kelly, of Rap Duo Kriss Kross, Dies in Ga

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...0#.UYHQUUq5PKc

R.I.P. I loved JUMP when was I a kid.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

__________________
Visit my tumblr
My other one
Incrediblejeff is offline  
Old 05-01-2013, 10:40 PM   #400
terry78
Heads up, heathen monkeys
 
terry78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 61,138
Default Re: Rest In Peace Celebrity Edition - Part 2

Whoa.

__________________
The only thing funnier than watching stupid people argue is watching smart people argue.
-----------
Who the **** makes a movie and while planning it is like, "you know what this needs...is some Greg Kinnear."
terry78 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:18 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.