The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Comic Books > Misc. Comics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2012, 09:31 AM   #76
CConn
Fountainhead of culture.
 
CConn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Peter North's Southern Headquarters
Posts: 57,587
Default Re: Who's your favorite superhero?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar_Wolf View Post
Miles Morales(Ulitmate Spider-Man)
Deadpool
Spider-Man
Batman
Superman
Damien Wayne
Miles is pretty awesome. I definitely prefer him over PP.

__________________
It's like a non-consecutive 24-hour dance party.
CConn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:54 AM   #77
Spider-Aziz
Web Interphase
 
Spider-Aziz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Between scenes in the 80s Spider-Man cartoons.
Posts: 37,499
Default Re: Who's your favorite superhero?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CConn View Post
I meant post-70s.

If you're going to include the 70s, I could show you panels of Batman walking down a street in broad daylight saying good day to extravagantly dressed pimps with a huge smile on his face.
That was 80s
Before introducing Croc and Jason

__________________
State Your Opinion on a Marvel Character

SPIDER-MAN: Taking selfies since the 60s, making money out of it.

6th annual animated shows tournament voting has begun.
Spider-Aziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:57 PM   #78
Baramos
Side-Kick
 
Baramos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 818
Default Re: Who's your favorite superhero?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CConn View Post
And when is Batman happy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider Aziz
When Joker fails
Skip to 2:30:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Baramos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:44 AM   #79
Spider-Aziz
Web Interphase
 
Spider-Aziz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Between scenes in the 80s Spider-Man cartoons.
Posts: 37,499
Default Re: Who's your favorite superhero?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
Skip to 2:30:

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
We're familiar to how happy he gets in this show
Comics since the death of Jason Todd, that's something else

__________________
State Your Opinion on a Marvel Character

SPIDER-MAN: Taking selfies since the 60s, making money out of it.

6th annual animated shows tournament voting has begun.
Spider-Aziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 01:20 AM   #80
Mindreaper21
It's Harvest Time
 
Mindreaper21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 1,032
Default Re: Who's your favorite superhero?!

BATMAN


Spider-Man
Spawn
Green Lantern
Wolverine
The Crow
Raphael

__________________
The Batman

=Arkham=
Origins
Asylum
City
Knight

Last edited by Mindreaper21; 10-07-2012 at 07:24 AM.
Mindreaper21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 04:02 AM   #81
Spider-Aziz
Web Interphase
 
Spider-Aziz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Between scenes in the 80s Spider-Man cartoons.
Posts: 37,499
Default Re: Who's your favorite superhero?!

Everyone is saying more than two, so I'll list a few more, without bringing 1 & 2 again

Iron Man
Hulk
Batman (yeah, I like Hulk more than the Bat)
Moon Knight
Punisher
Green Lantern (Hal, Guy, John, and Kyle)
The Flash
Iron Fist & Power Man

__________________
State Your Opinion on a Marvel Character

SPIDER-MAN: Taking selfies since the 60s, making money out of it.

6th annual animated shows tournament voting has begun.

Last edited by Spider-Aziz; 10-13-2012 at 02:38 PM.
Spider-Aziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:16 PM   #82
spidermanJLA!~
SUPERHERO
 
spidermanJLA!~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Swingin' around NYC
Posts: 1,269
Default Re: Who's your favorite superhero?!

I didn't know anywhere else to post this thread... BTW I periodically read comics, and they're usually some sort of anniversary thing. (Which is a shame, but I still love superheroes!) So, since this is a general superhero thing, I feel that a problem that faces DC and Marvel for years is dating. It's hard to keep characters interesting and up to date after decades of production. So rebooting DC was a great idea, but what happens after another generation, and another, and another?!

__________________
SPIDER-MAN, Favorite Hero
JLA, Favorite Team(Well, really the X-MEN, but my name is sticking)

spidermanJLA!~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:22 PM   #83
Spider-Aziz
Web Interphase
 
Spider-Aziz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Between scenes in the 80s Spider-Man cartoons.
Posts: 37,499
Default Re: Who's your favorite superhero?!

You opened it in the right place
My question was aimed at Julie137 and Mr. G

__________________
State Your Opinion on a Marvel Character

SPIDER-MAN: Taking selfies since the 60s, making money out of it.

6th annual animated shows tournament voting has begun.
Spider-Aziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 03:52 PM   #84
Wesley Dodds
He Who Lurks...
 
Wesley Dodds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: UK
Posts: 6,409
Default Re: Who's your favorite superhero?!

Hahahahah! What the **** is up with this thread, man?!

Wesley Dodds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:24 PM   #85
spidermanJLA!~
SUPERHERO
 
spidermanJLA!~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Swingin' around NYC
Posts: 1,269
Default Re: Who's your favorite superhero?!

It's just a lot of new superherohypers with different opinions, that's all.

__________________
SPIDER-MAN, Favorite Hero
JLA, Favorite Team(Well, really the X-MEN, but my name is sticking)

spidermanJLA!~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:56 PM   #86
Anubis
Sup?
 
Anubis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: The Nile Delta
Posts: 67,900
Default Re: Who's your favorite superhero?!

I think it's the same person with multiple profiles trolling his or her ass off.

__________________
Quote:
"Great, now I have to take over a whole planet because of your stupid boobs."
-Rick from Rick and Morty
Anubis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:33 PM   #87
Duke
Knowin is half the battle
 
Duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The PIT
Posts: 14,842
Default Re: Who's your favorite superhero?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
I think it's the same person with multiple profiles trolling his or her ass off.
It's time to lower the ban hammer, then.

__________________
Avy by Kane52630
Duke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:35 PM   #88
jaymes_e06
Side-Kick
 
jaymes_e06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indiana unfortunately....
Posts: 15,221
Default Re: Who's your favorite superhero?!

I was going to really make a serious comment on this thread. Now after looking at the last couple of comments I'm to busy SMH to do anything except tell you about how I'm SMH.


SMH

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhammer View Post
Holy s***, Jennifer Lawrence. How many f***ing nude pictures do you have? Every new fappening, there's like 30 more pictures.

:o
jaymes_e06 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:10 AM   #89
Spider-Aziz
Web Interphase
 
Spider-Aziz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Between scenes in the 80s Spider-Man cartoons.
Posts: 37,499
Default Re: Who's your favorite superhero?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley Dodds View Post
Hahahahah! What the **** is up with this thread, man?!
Someone said Catwoman is a wonderful movie :S

__________________
State Your Opinion on a Marvel Character

SPIDER-MAN: Taking selfies since the 60s, making money out of it.

6th annual animated shows tournament voting has begun.
Spider-Aziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:20 AM   #90
spidermanJLA!~
SUPERHERO
 
spidermanJLA!~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Swingin' around NYC
Posts: 1,269
Default Re: Who's your favorite superhero?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider-Aziz View Post
Someone said Catwoman is a wonderful movie :S
Yeah now we have a problem...

__________________
SPIDER-MAN, Favorite Hero
JLA, Favorite Team(Well, really the X-MEN, but my name is sticking)

spidermanJLA!~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:11 AM   #91
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!
 
hopefuldreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: South West, UK
Posts: 11,295
Default Re: Who's your favorite superhero?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
I think it's the same person with multiple profiles trolling his or her ass off.
This.

__________________
I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."


*\S/T*
hopefuldreamer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:54 PM   #92
Spider-Aziz
Web Interphase
 
Spider-Aziz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Between scenes in the 80s Spider-Man cartoons.
Posts: 37,499
Default Re: Who's your favorite superhero?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anubis View Post
I think it's the same person with multiple profiles trolling his or her ass off.
The rest confirm this thought

__________________
State Your Opinion on a Marvel Character

SPIDER-MAN: Taking selfies since the 60s, making money out of it.

6th annual animated shows tournament voting has begun.
Spider-Aziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:41 AM   #93
LAURANE221
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2
Default Re: Who's your favorite superhero?!

Hi everyone !
First of all, i love superheroes when there is a mystery in their personnality, like with a dark character, so we can ask questions, and i'm more interested, i'm in search of the truth or clues ! Moreover when superheroes have a split identity and they lead a double life, the fact that nobody has doubt about who they are it's just more attractive and captivating because there are lots of suspens !
So to answer, my favorite superhero is... BATMAN ! I'm fond of him ! He is perfect. Indeed thank of his gadgets, like his batmobile or the fact that He knows how we must beat he seems unbeatable ! The character is so fascinating, because even if he wants to have a ordinary life it's not possible. Everybody needs him, to save Gotham City. That's why he is a lonely character because his life is so intricate, also dangerous he can't fall in love and to be with a girl because he is batman..That's it which is interesting, the complexity of his life.
Nowadays, Batman is the most famous and important of our time ! We can talk about a Batman moment !!!!!!

LAURANE221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 08:53 AM   #94
MessiahDecoy123
Cosmic Spidey
 
MessiahDecoy123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 14,233
Default Re: Who's your favorite superhero?!

1) Batman and Spider-Man
2) Superman and Optimus Prime
3) Avengers
4) X-men
5) Obi-wan Kenobi

MessiahDecoy123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:22 AM   #95
MIISKY007
New User - Level 0
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1
Th Wink Re: Who's your favorite superhero?!

Hello everyone !



My superhero is Superman because i love his personality and his powers.
This is one of the most famous superhero that can be found everywhere: books, films, video games ...
I watched the movie and I loved the many actions scenes where he takes to heart his superhero life but also his personal life, where he sacrifices sometimes.



Its many features make a superhero Superman :
- a super-strength
enabling him to lift or move billion tons ..
- a super-speed which allows it to move on the ground faster than the speed of sound.
- a invulnerability with which it can move in very hot or very low temperatures.
- the ability to fly at extraordinary speeds.
- a super-vision giving the opportunity to see thousands of kilometers or observe microscopic things, and through objects (except those of lead) and see in total darkness.
- thermal vision allowing him to destroy a target with his eyes.

- A super-hearing with which he hears conversations to hundreds of miles, and it can detect the slightest sounds.
- super-breath by which it can freeze objects or pushing objects with a higher power than the worst tornadoes.
- A lot of memory which allows him to remember everything that happened to him during his life, to speak all languages,


Nevertheless it has some weaknesses, because nobody is perfect
- The main weakness of Superman is the Kryptonite.

- Superman is vulnerable to magic
- Superman is also vulnerable and disturbed the Kryptonian his birthday.
- He loses his superpowers under a red solar radiation.
- He can't always control his superpowers.



This is because it has so much power, because he sacrificie his personal life to save humanity that Superman is my favorite superhero !!

MIISKY007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:27 AM   #96
CConn
Fountainhead of culture.
 
CConn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Peter North's Southern Headquarters
Posts: 57,587
Default Re: Who's your favorite superhero?!

You forgot to type in yellow.

__________________
It's like a non-consecutive 24-hour dance party.
CConn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:52 PM   #97
LAURANE221
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2
Default Re: Who's your favorite superhero?!

In my opinion, Batman looks like better a superhero than Spiderman or Superman. He is more credible whereas spiderman (according to me) looks like a teenager (maybe because he is a student !), he appears as a sort of anti-hero.. !! Sorry for Spiderman's fans !!
Batman may have less powers than Superman like the ability to fly or the super-vision but with his gadgets he can do lots of things !! And he uses fear to scare his ennemies and especially with his outfit which looks like a bat ! And Batman is really strong, it's natural and he can fly, for example above of building of the city, But Superman has much more powers because without this, he doesn't know to fight ?! I suppose..!

LAURANE221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:28 AM   #98
Spider-Aziz
Web Interphase
 
Spider-Aziz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Between scenes in the 80s Spider-Man cartoons.
Posts: 37,499
Default Re: Who's your favorite superhero?!

Not to be rude, but what's the point of debating when no one started a debate regarding your opinion? And talk about the other two big guns like that? Enlighten us
You can continue your point by editing your original post, something to remember

__________________
State Your Opinion on a Marvel Character

SPIDER-MAN: Taking selfies since the 60s, making money out of it.

6th annual animated shows tournament voting has begun.
Spider-Aziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 08:22 PM   #99
spidermanJLA!~
SUPERHERO
 
spidermanJLA!~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Swingin' around NYC
Posts: 1,269
Default Re: Who's your favorite superhero?!

Bringing the thread back! I just found this amazing argument for people who love "realistic" and "relatable" heroes. Not attacking, just seeing everyone's view on Superheroes. Discuss.
"People are attempting to bring a superficial reality to superheroes which is rather stupid. They work best as the flamboyant fantasies they are. I mean, these are characters that are broad and big. I don't need to see sweat patches under Superman's arms. I want to see him fly." - Frank Miller (2005) Legends of the Dark Knight: The History of Batman documentary.
Comic Interview #31 (1986):

Amazing Heroes #102 (1986):

__________________
SPIDER-MAN, Favorite Hero
JLA, Favorite Team(Well, really the X-MEN, but my name is sticking)

spidermanJLA!~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 09:50 PM   #100
Lead Cenobite
Exquisitely Empty
 
Lead Cenobite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: US
Posts: 2,980
Default Re: Who's your favorite superhero?!

Superman
Batman

And to be perfectly honest I have no real attachment to any others but that doesn't mean I dislike them, I'm just not a fanboy for them.

__________________
Superman with realistic physics isn't Superman.
Lead Cenobite is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:57 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.