The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > Marvel's The Avengers

Old 06-17-2014, 11:42 AM   #451
Flint Marko
Money never sleeps

Default Re: Ok Guys...Shall we talk DVD/Blu-ray? - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vartha View Post
Well that Target 90 minute disc was what I actually bought, but I also bought just the Steel book from Best buy to put the Target disc in lol.
Yeah Like I said the ONLY way I'd buy yet another set beside the Best Buy gift set was if the included all the cut scenes.
I bought the 90 minute disc from target, it was definitely the best special features any MCU related release has ever had. Totally recommend it to anyone who can get their hands on it.

Old 06-17-2014, 11:44 AM   #452
DarkPhoenix82
Side-Kick

Does Target still have it? Can't really get my hands on it from Austria, I suppose... But I would pay money to everyone who finds it for me

Old 06-17-2014, 11:51 AM   #453
Flint Marko
Money never sleeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix82 View Post
Does Target still have it? Can't really get my hands on it from Austria, I suppose... But I would pay money to everyone who finds it for me
They have it online, see if this helps at all.
http://www.target.com/p/marvel-s-the...c/-/A-14178658

Old 06-17-2014, 04:47 PM   #454
DarkPhoenix82
Side-Kick

It says out of stock and not available online *hmpf*.

Old 06-17-2014, 07:46 PM   #455
Silvermoon
Made To Be Ruled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPhoenix82 View Post
Can anyone who has the phase one blu ray set from last year help me out? I can't find a fricking scan of the Hawkeye and Black Widow files that came with the set. The only picture floating around, there's parts of them covered. Can you help a girl out here?

Thing is: I've stumbled over the more or less official MCU timeline on that MCU wiki and they give an unfortunately unsourced year for the moment when Clint found Natasha and recruited her... That years says she was 14 which seems awfully early to me. I always suspected she worked for the KGB longer.

That site also states - again unsourced - she was only 10 or 11 when she joined the KGB, which seems complete guesswork to me. That wiki only references the The Avengers movie as source for both, and that's just plain wrong. No date for anything was given there. So I was wondering if there's any indicator on these S.H.I.E.L.D. files, so one can speculate what kind of stories we might see about this relationship coming up in AOU... The MCU timeline is ****ed up already and who knows how accurate these files still are since they are constantly shifting and changing months and years. But especially given that they contained Natasha's true birth year long before Cap2 came out, it's worth a shot...

And just for the record, I own all the blu rays and even the dvds :P. I'm just refusing to buy something that doesn't even come in my country code and that has mostly lame bonus material when I already own all the movies...
OK DP, I took a look at the file, and it has no mention of dates or ages on it. I'm not able to scan it right now, but here's the text of it ([REDACTED] indicates the text has been blacked out, as though with a black marker) Under spoiler tag for length:
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
AVENGERS INITIATIVE
CLASSIFIED: EYES ONLY
DO NOT DUPLICATE
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR
NAME: Romanoff, Natasha
RESTRICTED ACCESS: Level 7
SHIELD PERSONNEL FILE
PERSONNEL DOSSIER
Natasha Romanoff was recruited to the [CLASSIFIED], Russia's covert espionage facility, where she endured both an education and indoctrination into the world of spycraft. Natasha excelled in this strict training environment and soon became regarded as a master spy and one of the world's greatest assassins. Due to both her expertise and her growing threat to global security, Romanoff quickly appeared on SHIELD's radar, prompting Director Fury to send Agent Barton to eliminate her. Agent Barton disobeyed this order, recognizing her skill and recommending she be recruited for SHIELD. At the behest of Director Nick Fury, Romanoff later defected from Russia and joined the ranks of SHIELD
[CLASSIFIED]

Agent Romanoff is a master in all the elements of espionage including hand-to-hand combat, interrogation, disguise, hacking encrypted computer systems, and infiltrating secure locations. As part of Strike Team Delta, Romanoff now has a functioning partnership with Clint Barton, who played a key role in her escape from the [CLASSIFIED] and subsequent defection

WEAPONS: WIDOW STINGS

Two electrostatic bracelets that are designed and equipped to discharge high amounts of electricity, capable of stunning and disorienting even the most powerful of opponents.

STRIKE TEAM DELTA: OPERATIONS REPORTS

ABIDJAN-OPID: 12.6.1.5804
[REDACTED]

BUDAPEST-OPID: 52.2.1.987
[REDACTED]

That's all there is.

~Agents of SHIELD
Silvermoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 09:21 AM   #456
DarkPhoenix82
Side-Kick

Perfect, thank you so very much for the effort! This really helped!