The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Justice League > Justice League World

Old 09-29-2012, 05:28 PM   #1
TheWatcher
Dapper

Default The failure known as Justice League Mortal discussion thread

Some interesting questions

-Why cast a 6'5 Batman with a 5'9 Batman?
-Jay Baruchel as anybody?

Does anybody have any pictures or descriptions of the suits?

-Christian Bale
TheWatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:22 PM   #2
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

Default Re: The failure known as Justice League Mortal discussion thread

I would love more info on this film, I know if you google it you can find a really long script review. I have to agree I don't get a 6'5 Batman way too big, if anyone should be 6'5 its Superman.

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
BH/HHH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:04 PM   #3
chamber-music
Hail Hydra

Default Re: The failure known as Justice League Mortal discussion thread

Armie Hammer gave an interview to about Justice League Mortal
Quote:
You’ve really blown up in the last year but this could’ve happened even earlier. You were working on Justice League with George Miller. Did you get a taste of this back then if that movie had gone?
I hate to say it, but thankfully it didn't because I probably wouldn't have been ready for anything then. I didn't have the head on my shoulders that I feel I do now. Hopefully I'll say the same thing five years from now. Hopefully I'm always learning more and stuff like that, but had it happened then, like looking back and knowing what I knew then I wouldn't have been ready for it. I wouldn't have been able to handle it. It's a lot at twenty five years old to be playing the title character of a movie where the budget is humongous and it has to work. That's a lot of pressure to handle at twenty five, but at the same time you don't look a gift horse in the mouth. I'm really excited about it, like I get to do things that other twenty five years olds might not get to do. So, I'm having fun and am appreciative as much as possible.

Was the Justice League thing a good education for you as a young actor, having that big budget film not go?
Yeah, yeah. It was amazing as a young actor to even get to experience that kind of a budget. I think that they were talking about, I mean this could be hearsay, who knows, but I think the budget was close to $300 million. I don't know the specifics, but it was huge, huge to the point where I remember being down in Australia and they were just throwing money around. Just like, “Wherever the whole cast wants to go to dinner every night? Sure. Pay with this wad of cash.” It was extravagant and then to have it all fall apart was a really good reality check. It's like, “Hey, nothing in this business is real. Don't forget that.” It's like, “Oh, yeah, right, right.”