The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > SHH Community Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2012, 09:59 AM   #351
Nell2ThaIzzay
Banned User
 
Nell2ThaIzzay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 16,635
Default Re: Official Relationship Thread: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefuldreamer View Post
I'm having no more luck than you.

I have an active social life, go out two or three times a week and am constantly meeting new guys.

I flirt, occasionally get a snog, and even more occasionally (like three this year) hook up with a fwb.

But in terms of dating, i get shot down every single time i show actual interest in being someones gf. Constantly told they like me, think i'm hot and would bang me but don't see me 'like that'.

I'm not even sure what that means

The people that DO want me to be their gf are usually either shy/creepy or old men

You are not alone in your struggles my friend. The dating game is a tough one unless your undeniably hot.
Yea you are. I haven't even had that, lol. I haven't made out with someone in like over a year (that's what snogging is, right?). I guess I could have had something happen with "boyfriend girl", had I gone over to her place that night, but alas, I let my conscience get in the way of a good time. Maybe it's for the best.

But yea, the actual relationship part, we're on the same page. The only girls I seem to attract are girls that I have zero interest in, either because I'm not attracted to them, or because they have other issues that would prevent me from having a relationship with them (like them already having a boyfriend...)

And screw that, I'm undeniably hot, and the dating game is still rough for me

Nell2ThaIzzay is offline  
Old 11-23-2012, 10:19 AM   #352
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!
 
hopefuldreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: South West, UK
Posts: 11,346
Default Re: Official Relationship Thread: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell2ThaIzzay View Post
Yea you are. I haven't even had that, lol. I haven't made out with someone in like over a year (that's what snogging is, right?). I guess I could have had something happen with "boyfriend girl", had I gone over to her place that night, but alas, I let my conscience get in the way of a good time. Maybe it's for the best.

But yea, the actual relationship part, we're on the same page. The only girls I seem to attract are girls that I have zero interest in, either because I'm not attracted to them, or because they have other issues that would prevent me from having a relationship with them (like them already having a boyfriend...)

And screw that, I'm undeniably hot, and the dating game is still rough for me
In fairness though, having to settle for occasional hook ups for a girl is a problem - the more the numbers stack up, the more your called a ****!

But yeah, what you gonna do? Go celebate? Mama needs her sugar

__________________
I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."


*\S/T*
hopefuldreamer is offline  
Old 11-23-2012, 07:27 PM   #353
Nell2ThaIzzay
Banned User
 
Nell2ThaIzzay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 16,635
Default Re: Official Relationship Thread: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefuldreamer View Post
In fairness though, having to settle for occasional hook ups for a girl is a problem - the more the numbers stack up, the more your called a ****!

But yeah, what you gonna do? Go celebate? Mama needs her sugar
For what it's worth (probably not much), I've never called a girl a **** for having her one night stands and hook ups. I don't think a girl that wants to get her some is a ****.

Nell2ThaIzzay is offline  
Old 11-23-2012, 08:05 PM   #354
Erzengel
|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|
 
Erzengel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 63,024
Default Re: Official Relationship Thread: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

I agree.

It should only be used in the bedroom.

__________________
Erzengel is online now  
Old 11-24-2012, 05:52 AM   #355
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!
 
hopefuldreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: South West, UK
Posts: 11,346
Default Re: Official Relationship Thread: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell2ThaIzzay View Post
For what it's worth (probably not much), I've never called a girl a **** for having her one night stands and hook ups. I don't think a girl that wants to get her some is a ****.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
I agree.

It should only be used in the bedroom.
You say that, but the majority of guys will find themselves a bit freaked out by a high number.

My friend warned me never to even talk about your number, because when she and her husband did it caused a massive issue and he took a long time to get over it.

__________________
I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."


*\S/T*
hopefuldreamer is offline  
Old 11-24-2012, 06:25 AM   #356
Anita18
DANCE FOR ME, FUNNY MAN!
 
Anita18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 24,643
Default Re: Official Relationship Thread: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefuldreamer View Post
You say that, but the majority of guys will find themselves a bit freaked out by a high number.

My friend warned me never to even talk about your number, because when she and her husband did it caused a massive issue and he took a long time to get over it.
Unless the woman's number is zero, and it's in her best interests to disclose so he doesn't go charging in with guns blazing, if you know what I mean...

I don't know my fiance's number. It doesn't interest me. All I need to know is if he's clean and if he has any secret baby mamas.

__________________
To relive the TDK virals (or learn more!) visit http://www.whysoseriousredux.com

Last edited by Anita18; 11-24-2012 at 06:33 AM.
Anita18 is offline  
Old 11-24-2012, 08:21 AM   #357
Erzengel
|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|
 
Erzengel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 63,024
Default Re: Official Relationship Thread: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefuldreamer View Post
You say that, but the majority of guys will find themselves a bit freaked out by a high number.

My friend warned me never to even talk about your number, because when she and her husband did it caused a massive issue and he took a long time to get over it.
It goes both ways.

It also takes a great measure of maturity however, you do have to account for safety and STDs.

My point is, if you care for someone, it might have taken them a different path then you which might have included more sexual partners then you to the point they are now. You can't rewrite someone's past.

I mean once you hit your 30s, think of the average person of dating for over 13-14 years and even 1 relationship a year and you'd be at double digits at the very least. Again, the older you get, it's just another realization.

I mean 20 something year olds who fall apart because she's been with 9 people and he's only been with 2, still have a lot of growing up to do.

__________________
Erzengel is online now  
Old 11-24-2012, 09:34 AM   #358
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!
 
hopefuldreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: South West, UK
Posts: 11,346
Default Re: Official Relationship Thread: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita18 View Post
Unless the woman's number is zero, and it's in her best interests to disclose so he doesn't go charging in with guns blazing, if you know what I mean...

I don't know my fiance's number. It doesn't interest me. All I need to know is if he's clean and if he has any secret baby mamas.
True.

And yeah, I don't care how many people a guys slept with at all. As long as they earn my trust and prove they actually give a **** about me beyond sex, it would have no effect on my feelings for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
It goes both ways.

It also takes a great measure of maturity however, you do have to account for safety and STDs.

My point is, if you care for someone, it might have taken them a different path then you which might have included more sexual partners then you to the point they are now. You can't rewrite someone's past.

I mean once you hit your 30s, think of the average person of dating for over 13-14 years and even 1 relationship a year and you'd be at double digits at the very least. Again, the older you get, it's just another realization.

I mean 20 something year olds who fall apart because she's been with 9 people and he's only been with 2, still have a lot of growing up to do.
Yeah I think you're right.

And personally, i've always said to this girl that I don't think I can take her advice. It's not something i'd bring up intentionally, but it's also not something i'm gonna hide about or lie about because i'm not in any way ashamed. If it'd be an issue, then they really aren't the guy for me anyway, cause someone who gets all prudish about sexual partners probably isn't my type

__________________
I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."


*\S/T*
hopefuldreamer is offline  
Old 11-24-2012, 10:17 AM   #359
Erzengel
|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|
 
Erzengel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 63,024
Default Re: Official Relationship Thread: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

But I'd be foolish not to say.....it's best not to elaborate?

Stating hey, there was this one time in college with my then gf and her roommate....might not be the best of decisions. Especially IF college was like last year.

__________________
Erzengel is online now  
Old 11-24-2012, 10:28 AM   #360
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!
 
hopefuldreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: South West, UK
Posts: 11,346
Default Re: Official Relationship Thread: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
But I'd be foolish not to say.....it's best not to elaborate?

Stating hey, there was this one time in college with my then gf and her roommate....might not be the best of decisions. Especially IF college was like last year.


Yeah I can imagine that spinning some people out. For me it'd be more like 'yeah, been there '

__________________
I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."


*\S/T*
hopefuldreamer is offline  
Old 11-24-2012, 12:44 PM   #361
Nell2ThaIzzay
Banned User
 
Nell2ThaIzzay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 16,635
Default Re: Official Relationship Thread: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefuldreamer View Post
You say that, but the majority of guys will find themselves a bit freaked out by a high number.

My friend warned me never to even talk about your number, because when she and her husband did it caused a massive issue and he took a long time to get over it.
Oh, I lie / hide my number too. There's not a woman out there that wants to have sex with a 30 year old virgin...

Nell2ThaIzzay is offline  
Old 11-25-2012, 07:59 AM   #362
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!
 
hopefuldreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: South West, UK
Posts: 11,346
Default Re: Official Relationship Thread: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Now that's just not true. Plenty of women would find that an incredibly positive trait... Some might even have a virgin fetish

Also, while we're on revealing your past to your partner, would it freak you out to find out they had been in same sex relationships before?

With everything that happened with my ex i'm afraid it'd be an immediate dealbreaker for me

hopefuldreamer is offline  
Old 11-25-2012, 02:04 PM   #363
Anita18
DANCE FOR ME, FUNNY MAN!
 
Anita18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 24,643
Default Re: Official Relationship Thread: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefuldreamer View Post
Now that's just not true. Plenty of women would find that an incredibly positive trait... Some might even have a virgin fetish

Also, while we're on revealing your past to your partner, would it freak you out to find out they had been in same sex relationships before?

With everything that happened with my ex i'm afraid it'd be an immediate dealbreaker for me
Hopefully he'd have the same taste as me. THREESOME!

__________________
To relive the TDK virals (or learn more!) visit http://www.whysoseriousredux.com
Anita18 is offline  
Old 11-25-2012, 02:30 PM   #364
Nell2ThaIzzay
Banned User
 
Nell2ThaIzzay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bay Area, California
Posts: 16,635
Default Re: Official Relationship Thread: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefuldreamer View Post
Now that's just not true. Plenty of women would find that an incredibly positive trait... Some might even have a virgin fetish

Also, while we're on revealing your past to your partner, would it freak you out to find out they had been in same sex relationships before?

With everything that happened with my ex i'm afraid it'd be an immediate dealbreaker for me
I have never spoken to a women that had a positive outlook on guys who are virgins. Even when not discussing my own experiences, or lack thereof, nearly every woman I've spoken to about the subject says "I would never sleep with a virgin", or things like "I don't have time to deal with a virgin"...

As for your question... that's an interesting one. I would like to think that if I was with a girl, I wouldn't have a problem with her having previously been with another woman. I have my views on homo / bi-sexuality, none of them are that it's bad or evil or anything like that, tho I don't like the actual act (again, not in a "sin" kind of way, just in a "I'm not, and I don't get it" kind of way). I think the easiest answer I can give is that I prefer my partner not be bi / not have been with another woman, but ultimately I won't care.

Nell2ThaIzzay is offline  
Old 11-25-2012, 04:14 PM   #365
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!
 
hopefuldreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: South West, UK
Posts: 11,346
Default Re: Official Relationship Thread: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell2ThaIzzay View Post
I have never spoken to a women that had a positive outlook on guys who are virgins. Even when not discussing my own experiences, or lack thereof, nearly every woman I've spoken to about the subject says "I would never sleep with a virgin", or things like "I don't have time to deal with a virgin"...
Who ARE these women? Seriously, they sound horrible.

I would never say anything of the sort.

If I liked the guy the only thing that would turn that into a put off, would be the reason. Like if a guy was a virgin because he was waiting for religious reasons or something.

But if it's just a case of it just happening to have not happened yet, that's no problem to me.

I mean, my first time I was 20. And it was my first boyfriend (the eventually gay one), and he'd tried to dump 3 times but I was just adamant he was gonna be my first.

If it hadn't been him, I honestly believe there's a high possibility i'd still be a virgin now. Because everyone i've slept with since has only happened because I wasn't a virgin anymore, and none of them were the level of 'love' I required for my first time.

__________________
I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."


*\S/T*

Last edited by hopefuldreamer; 11-25-2012 at 06:57 PM.
hopefuldreamer is offline  
Old 11-25-2012, 05:10 PM   #366
SpideyVille
Walking out the Desert
 
SpideyVille's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The little part of the Big Apple
Posts: 20,843
Default Re: Official Relationship Thread: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Yeah, I had this friend who has been around the block a few times, and she's told me that she could easily see why girls like her would choose to be interested in a nice guy who was still a virgin, or didn't have too much sexual experience. And basically it ties into the belief that as women get older, their checklist of qualities in a man starts to get shorter. They stop looking for Prince Charming or Mr. Perfect and choose to settle down with someone who just has some/most of the qualities, but also treats them right. It's almost like they get tired of dealing with certain types of guys and choose to try something different.

But I do agree that there are also people who don't look at being a virgin in a positive light. But I think there are other factors in play as well, like whether you've been in a serious relationship before and just decided to wait, or if you've just never been in any kind of relationship at all. Things like that help to show what kind of maturity and personality you have.

__________________
SpideyVille is offline  
Old 11-25-2012, 06:58 PM   #367
hopefuldreamer
Bangarang!
 
hopefuldreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: South West, UK
Posts: 11,346
Default Re: Official Relationship Thread: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Yeah I think that's true. I think there is an assumption that once you've passed a certain age, you're 'weird' if you're still a virgin, and a lot of the time that may well be true.

But there are plenty of people who just have never been in a serious relationship, have never found anyone they've clicked with, but don't have a weird personality or anything.

__________________
I think back to my father. As a farmer, he had a natural understanding for the Earth. I remember him telling me this world is capable of providing for all its creatures. Even now, with so many more people, there exists enough food for everyone.

"The problem," Pa used to say, "is people. As far back as we go, we've always had problems with sharing. Seems everyone's too busy holding on to what they've got to care how their neighbors are doing."


*\S/T*
hopefuldreamer is offline  
Old 11-25-2012, 08:33 PM   #368
SpideyVille
Walking out the Desert
 
SpideyVille's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The little part of the Big Apple
Posts: 20,843
Default Re: Official Relationship Thread: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Yeah and to be honest, a lot of girls that I've spoken to in recent years have had the same reaction to hearing I was a virgin, which is that they think its cool and actually wish they would have waited longer than they did because the person wasn't worth it or they weren't ready or whatever.

But I do get offended when people treat me like I have some kid of sickness or something. Like I've never been in a relationship, but I don't want to do it with just anyone. I'd rather wait until I'm in a relationship and have some kind of commitment to the person, and I haven't really been focusing on a relationship lately because I've been trying to get other areas in my life in order first.

__________________
SpideyVille is offline  
Old 11-25-2012, 09:38 PM   #369
The Squirrel
Le Rongeur
 
The Squirrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Up a tree
Posts: 17,658
Default Re: Official Relationship Thread: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

I do it find it funny that this one person didn't believe I was a virgin when the topic came up. Like it was behind their mental capacity to conceive of such a notion.

The Squirrel is offline  
Old 11-25-2012, 09:40 PM   #370
Anubis
Sup?
 
Anubis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: The Nile Delta
Posts: 68,148
Default Re: Official Relationship Thread: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

You shoulda said, tell you what, lets have sex and you'll see if i'm lyin'.

__________________
Quote:
"Great, now I have to take over a whole planet because of your stupid boobs."
-Rick from Rick and Morty

H.E.
Anubis is offline  
Old 11-25-2012, 11:29 PM   #371
SpideyVille
Walking out the Desert
 
SpideyVille's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The little part of the Big Apple
Posts: 20,843
Default Re: Official Relationship Thread: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Squirrel View Post
I do it find it funny that this one person didn't believe I was a virgin when the topic came up. Like it was behind their mental capacity to conceive of such a notion.
Last year my acting class had this "Moth Story" assignment where we had to talk about love, family and betrayal, and when I said I had never had a relationship before, I saw a few girls whose eyes almost fell off because they were so surprised to hear it. It was funny because I reached the point where I wasn't ashamed by it anymore and seeing people react so positively was a real breathe of fresh air.

__________________
SpideyVille is offline  
Old 11-25-2012, 11:45 PM   #372
Anubis
Sup?
 
Anubis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: The Nile Delta
Posts: 68,148
Default Re: Official Relationship Thread: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

And yet, they still wouldn't let you touch their naughty bits.

__________________
Quote:
"Great, now I have to take over a whole planet because of your stupid boobs."
-Rick from Rick and Morty

H.E.
Anubis is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 12:11 AM   #373
SpideyVille
Walking out the Desert
 
SpideyVille's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The little part of the Big Apple
Posts: 20,843
Default Re: Official Relationship Thread: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

There wasn't much that interested me in that class.

__________________
SpideyVille is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 01:47 AM   #374
Anita18
DANCE FOR ME, FUNNY MAN!
 
Anita18's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 24,643
Default Re: Official Relationship Thread: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell2ThaIzzay View Post
I have never spoken to a women that had a positive outlook on guys who are virgins. Even when not discussing my own experiences, or lack thereof, nearly every woman I've spoken to about the subject says "I would never sleep with a virgin", or things like "I don't have time to deal with a virgin"...
My fiance had more experience than me and I still had to "deal" with him when we first tried to get intimate. So just having done it, even once (and thus being no longer a virgin), doesn't mean much, IMO. It's stupid that people think just because you've had sex a few times, that you suddenly become Don Juan.

It might have helped if he had had sex with a few girls who intimidated him as much as I apparently did, but not many people can be so picky and like, plan this out. I suppose many guys don't put themselves in a situation where they are intimidated by a woman, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyVille View Post
Yeah and to be honest, a lot of girls that I've spoken to in recent years have had the same reaction to hearing I was a virgin, which is that they think its cool and actually wish they would have waited longer than they did because the person wasn't worth it or they weren't ready or whatever.

But I do get offended when people treat me like I have some kid of sickness or something. Like I've never been in a relationship, but I don't want to do it with just anyone. I'd rather wait until I'm in a relationship and have some kind of commitment to the person, and I haven't really been focusing on a relationship lately because I've been trying to get other areas in my life in order first.
I always liked that line in Clueless: "You know how picky I am with shoes, and they only go on my feet!"

__________________
To relive the TDK virals (or learn more!) visit http://www.whysoseriousredux.com
Anita18 is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 03:06 AM   #375
teh Puffy
COME ON AND HIT ME!
 
teh Puffy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Not Where You Are
Posts: 619
Default Re: Official Relationship Thread: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyVille View Post
Yeah and to be honest, a lot of girls that I've spoken to in recent years have had the same reaction to hearing I was a virgin, which is that they think its cool and actually wish they would have waited longer than they did because the person wasn't worth it or they weren't ready or whatever.

But I do get offended when people treat me like I have some kid of sickness or something. Like I've never been in a relationship, but I don't want to do it with just anyone. I'd rather wait until I'm in a relationship and have some kind of commitment to the person, and I haven't really been focusing on a relationship lately because I've been trying to get other areas in my life in order first.
I think it depends on who the woman is. I recently have been around a woman, when we first got to aquiant ourselves with one another she asked me flat out about my relationship status. I told her "Ive never had a relationship at 26. With that said everything that can comes with a relationship has never happened to me."

She gave me great comfort and said that it takes a true man to admit such a thing but deep inside i felt weird. Yet Im comfortable with me. I just never put any effort into wanting a relationship, I wanted to improve my mental health amongst all things. I didnt want to be a burden.

With that said brah, man if a woman looks at you like your ILL, forgeta bout it. Shes not worth your time. Be proud and happy with who you are. Theres woman who show huge respect for a man who is a virgin.

__________________
was batmanblinks (2004)

COME ON HIT ME!
teh Puffy is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:33 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.