Arsenal
Black Canary
Wildcat
Vibe
The Rogues
etc
etc
etc

I'm psyched. Any extra chances to see the Rogues in action are a great thing in my book.

Old 02-26-2015, 09:13 PM   #3
Bruce_Begins
Taking a break.

Default Re: CW Teamup Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainWagner View Post

*\S/T*

I'll be back !
Bruce_Begins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 02:20 PM   #4
Destructus86
Side-Kick

Man, the CW's DC universe is so freaking good.

Beliefs - Christian. Anti-Republican. Anti-Gun. Complete separation of church and state. Freedom of speech. Freedom to practice any religion in public. Less focus on foreign lands and more focus on our own problems.
Destructus86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 09:22 AM   #5
keven
Side-Kick

Infinity Inc starring Atom, Firestorm, Vixen, Blue Beetle and Black Canary

keven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 08:32 PM   #6
geetard
*pop*

Descriptions of additional characters!
http://tvline.com/2015/03/08/arrow-f...p-hunter-fury/

Quote:
“THE TRAVELER” | Described as a “Han Solo-esque rogue who gets by with his charm, this hero hails from the future, and has journeyed back in time on a secret mission. His razor-sharp wit hides the pain of a man who has lived through serious conflict. He also harbors many secrets, always leaving both his teammates and the audience unsure of his true allegiances.

“FEMALE WARRIOR” | Arrow_Flash_Spinoff_FuryThis twentysomething Latina is pretty but unassuming, book smart and socially awkward by day. But by night, when she hears the cry of battle, her fury is ignited and she becomes a fierce warrior — so much so, that sometimes she can become a threat to others.

“MYSTERY HERO” | An African-American male in his twenties will fill the role of a regular, street smart guy who unexpectedly gains powers, and then, as part of the team, regularly quips about the insanity of the situations.

Old 03-08-2015, 09:27 PM   #7
godisawesome
Side-Kick

Hmm. Booster Gold, Fire and...?

-C.S. Lewis
godisawesome is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 09:35 PM   #8
Rorschach2012
$

Booster Gold, Fire, and Static hopefully!!!

Rorschach2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 09:56 PM   #9
godisawesome
Side-Kick

I figure it might be Booster as the Traveler over Rip Hunter because the charm and wit sound more like a play on Booster's personality, and since I think Booster has a higher profile than Rip. Including the fact they wanted to use Blue Beetle II also ties the idea in to me.

And the "ignite" verb attached to a Latina just sounds like Bea to me, and she's been mentioned by Flash already.

Static would be better for the street smart guy, but doesn't he still have some weird legal issues and plans attached to him?

-C.S. Lewis
godisawesome is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 10:06 PM   #10
babykhris
Side-Kick

If it's Static I want Leon Thomas III

babykhris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 10:09 PM   #11
GL's Light
Countin' down to '16

"Unassuming, book smart and socially awkward by day" would be quite a departure for Bea if it is her.

Fantastic Four * The Peanuts Movie * Deadpool * Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice * Captain America: Civil War * X-Men: Apocalypse * Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 * Suicide Squad * Gambit * Doctor Strange * The LEGO Batman Movie * Wolverine 3 * Get Smurfy * Ghost in the Shell * Guardians of the Galaxy 2 * Fantastic Four 2 * Wonder Woman * Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets
GL's Light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 10:10 PM   #12
Loki882
Side-Kick

Static is getting his own online series or something. Maybe it's Black Lightning?

Loki882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 10:12 PM   #13
GL's Light
Countin' down to '16

Or they changed their minds about the Static digital shorts and decided to utilize him in this show instead.

Fantastic Four * The Peanuts Movie * Deadpool * Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice * Captain America: Civil War * X-Men: Apocalypse * Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 * Suicide Squad * Gambit * Doctor Strange * The LEGO Batman Movie * Wolverine 3 * Get Smurfy * Ghost in the Shell * Guardians of the Galaxy 2 * Fantastic Four 2 * Wonder Woman * Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets
Old 03-08-2015, 10:17 PM   #14
Fallen Angel
Earth Bound

Wasn't there a plan for Booster Gold to get his own show a couple of years ago?

Fallen Angel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 10:19 PM   #15
GL's Light
Countin' down to '16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
Wasn't there a plan for Booster Gold to get his own show a couple of years ago?
It was developed for Syfy, but didn't get past the script stage.

Old 03-08-2015, 10:30 PM   #16
Fallen Angel
Earth Bound

Cheers man. It's cool that DC are developing TV shows but this is going crazy overboard with all the development,.

Fallen Angel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 12:38 AM   #17
The Boy Scout
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by geetard View Post
Descriptions of additional characters!
http://tvline.com/2015/03/08/arrow-f...p-hunter-fury/
Booster Gold.

Hawkgirl.

Black Lightning?

The Boy Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 12:58 AM   #18
Rorschach2012
$

Black Lightning or Static, i don't care, i like them both equally.

Old 03-09-2015, 02:08 AM   #19
GL's Light
Countin' down to '16

The original Deadline report claimed that the three remaining unannounced regulars would be characters never before seen on live action television. If that's accurate, it would rule out Booster Gold for the time traveler since he's appeared in Smallville. It might be Rip Hunter instead.

Old 03-09-2015, 07:37 AM   #20
DrCosmic
Professor of Power

Quote:
“THE TRAVELER” | Described as a “Han Solo-esque rogue who gets by with his charm, this hero hails from the future, and has journeyed back in time on a secret mission. His razor-sharp wit hides the pain of a man who has lived through serious conflict. He also harbors many secrets, always leaving both his teammates and the audience unsure of his true allegiances.

“FEMALE WARRIOR” | Arrow_Flash_Spinoff_FuryThis twentysomething Latina is pretty but unassuming, book smart and socially awkward by day. But by night, when she hears the cry of battle, her fury is ignited and she becomes a fierce warrior — so much so, that sometimes she can become a threat to others.

“MYSTERY HERO” | An African-American male in his twenties will fill the role of a regular, street smart guy who unexpectedly gains powers, and then, as part of the team, regularly quips about the insanity of the situations.
The Traveler: Rip Hunter seems like the best fit. Booster Gold is the flashiest, but he's nothing like what's described, he doesn't harbor many secrets, Booster was a security guard. And any character description of Booster that doesn't obliquely refer to Skeets isn't a character description of Booster, imho. Also, since Ted Kord can't be used, most of Booster's awesomeness is useless.

Female Warrior: Pantha. This is a Latina hero most likely to work with this kind of werewolf theme they have going. Still, it's perhaps more likely that they've racelifted a white character for this purpose.

Mystery Hero: Mal Duncan aka Vox/Herald/Guardian. This one's a little fuzzy because the description is so generic: street smart black guy who's new and young. I can't go with Static because Virgil Hawkins is a teenager, aging him up would be silly. At the same time, Black Lightning is as book smart as he is street smart. Same with Mr. Terrific, and several others. It'd be a bit of a disservice to them to make them just regular guys from the hood, and I don't think that's what's happening. Interestingly enough, Mal's already been mentioned as a travelling musician in Flash. He is the act that Barry got Linda tickets to when she jumped him.

DrCosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 11:47 AM   #21
Rorschach2012
$

the Traveler sounds a bit like Impulse from the Young Justice tv series

Old 03-09-2015, 12:03 PM   #22
CaptainWagner
Strong Arm of the Law

The Traveler is probably Rip Hunter, since Booster has already been on television. As much as I'd love Female Warrior to be Fire, the character description sounds nothing like her. And as for Mystery Hero, I'll be surprised if it isn't Static.

Marvel's The Spectacular Spiderman
starring
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:

Tom Holland as Peter Parker, +1
Ariel Winter as Gwen Stacy,
Neil Patrick Harris as Mysterio

1 Down, 2 To Go, Make it Happen, Mr. Fiege!

CaptainWagner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 01:44 PM   #23
Destructus86
Side-Kick

ohhhh man, PLEASE let it be Booster Gold...and let's be honest. It's Booster. It almost has to be just based on that description.

Beliefs - Christian. Anti-Republican. Anti-Gun. Complete separation of church and state. Freedom of speech. Freedom to practice any religion in public. Less focus on foreign lands and more focus on our own problems.
Old 03-09-2015, 01:45 PM   #24
Destructus86
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainWagner View Post
The Traveler is probably Rip Hunter, since Booster has already been on television. As much as I'd love Female Warrior to be Fire, the character description sounds nothing like her. And as for Mystery Hero, I'll be surprised if it isn't Static.
Me too. I'm pretty sure it'll be Static. The powers would be pretty easy to show on a TV show.

Old 03-09-2015, 02:38 PM   #25
Chance Jackson
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach2012 View Post
Booster Gold, Fire, and Static hopefully!!!
I'm hoping for static too

Chance Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote