The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > Products

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2012, 05:32 PM   #1
goku9600
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 123
Default web shooter swinging

try this formula jb weild(concreite only),water,elmers glue,home depos every brand of adhesive

goku9600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:34 PM   #2
clyde
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 118
Default Re: web shooter swinging

Hey thanks for starting this thread. I'll post why I think it's possible in a day or two.

clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 04:57 PM   #3
goku9600
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 123
Default Re: web shooter swinging

i have swung before but im smart enough to shoot before i jump i did this with sky scrapers in my town

goku9600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:06 PM   #4
clyde
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 118
Default Re: web shooter swinging

You swung from a sky scraper? With web fluid?

clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:10 PM   #5
goku9600
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 123
Default Re: web shooter swinging

Quote:
Originally Posted by clyde View Post
You swung from a sky scraper? With web fluid?
with my web fluid i did it with the web shooter i made for my friend brendan a while ago just shoot a web before you jump

goku9600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:12 PM   #6
goku9600
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 123
Default Re: web shooter swinging

my fluid if you get it right it dries rigt away and with just a nozzle like a bic pen it will hold 200 pounds and im 116 so i can swing no problem

goku9600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:14 PM   #7
goku9600
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 123
Default Re: web shooter swinging

http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...mb=05JWNZSJnLg this is gonna be my costume

goku9600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:12 PM   #8
MarvelFan
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 270
Default Re: web shooter swinging

That looks cool!

MarvelFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:32 PM   #9
goku9600
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 123
Default Re: web shooter swinging

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvelFan View Post
That looks cool!
i know try my formula though its the first thing posted in this thread if you have a big nozzle it will definitley let you swing

goku9600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:40 PM   #10
clyde
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 118
Default Re: web shooter swinging

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku9600 View Post
i know try my formula though its the first thing posted in this thread if you have a big nozzle it will definitley let you swing
I'm getting my friends to help me build mine. I'm going to ask some of them to test the properties of all the formulas available.

how thick was your strand and what did you use to grab the web line? Is there any way you can post a picture or video?

I'm not saying what you did is not true, but I'll be honest it is a little hard to believe you swung from skyscrapers. It would be inspiring if you post a video of your web swinging in action.

clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:03 AM   #11
goku9600
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 123
Default Re: web shooter swinging

Quote:
Originally Posted by clyde View Post
I'm getting my friends to help me build mine. I'm going to ask some of them to test the properties of all the formulas available.

how thick was your strand and what did you use to grab the web line? Is there any way you can post a picture or video?

I'm not saying what you did is not true, but I'll be honest it is a little hard to believe you swung from skyscrapers. It would be inspiring if you post a video of your web swinging in action.
im gonna on youtube when i get a camera

goku9600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 09:46 AM   #12
brado
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 106
Default Re: web shooter swinging

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku9600 View Post
try this formula jb weild(concreite only),water,elmers glue,home depos every brand of adhesive
Quote:
Originally Posted by goku9600 View Post
i have swung before but im smart enough to shoot before i jump i did this with sky scrapers in my town
Quote:
Originally Posted by goku9600 View Post
with my web fluid i did it with the web shooter i made for my friend brendan a while ago just shoot a web before you jump
Quote:
Originally Posted by goku9600 View Post
my fluid if you get it right it dries rigt away and with just a nozzle like a bic pen it will hold 200 pounds and im 116 so i can swing no problem
Quote:
Originally Posted by goku9600 View Post
i know try my formula though its the first thing posted in this thread if you have a big nozzle it will definitley let you swing
Quote:
Originally Posted by goku9600 View Post
im gonna on youtube when i get a camera
It's one thing to come on here and make wild claims about how your web fluid supports 200 lbs and you've swung from skyscrapers in your home town. It's something else entirely to tell other people to go out and try it when you won't (or can't?) back up the claim with supporting video. Everybody and their grandmother has a digital camera or a phone with video capability these days... except you. Apologies everyone for coming off so harsh, but without some sort of proof these claims and advice to try it are nothing short of reckless, irresponsible and quite probably fatal.

Goku, feel free to go down to the Goodwill or Salvation Army, buy a $15 digital camera with video and prove me wrong. Better yet... tell anyone on the street (and I do mean ANYONE) that you're getting ready to swing via homemade webshooter from a skyscraper and I guarantee you'll get all the free video you want posted on youtube in no time. Heck, you'll probably end up on the news!

brado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:17 AM   #13
clyde
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 118
Default Re: web shooter swinging

Quote:
Originally Posted by brado View Post
It's one thing to come on here and make wild claims about how your web fluid supports 200 lbs and you've swung from skyscrapers in your home town. It's something else entirely to tell other people to go out and try it when you won't (or can't?) back up the claim with supporting video. Everybody and their grandmother has a digital camera or a phone with video capability these days... except you. Apologies everyone for coming off so harsh, but without some sort of proof these claims and advice to try it are nothing short of reckless, irresponsible and quite probably fatal.

Goku, feel free to go down to the Goodwill or Salvation Army, buy a $15 digital camera with video and prove me wrong. Better yet... tell anyone on the street (and I do mean ANYONE) that you're getting ready to swing via homemade webshooter from a skyscraper and I guarantee you'll get all the free video you want posted on youtube in no time. Heck, you'll probably end up on the news!
He's only 12. But ya a video is nice to see. Or even disposable camera may be an option. They are relatively cheap. I doubt anyone will do something reckless based off of what he said. But people will want some sort of credibility. So this question goes to Goku9600. By when do you plan to get a picture or video camera? If there is an issue with getting one, how will you go about to overcome the issue?

I'm only trying to assist with a method, you don't have to do anything you don't want to.

clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:44 PM   #14
Wadaltmon
S.P.I.D.E.R.-Man
 
Wadaltmon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 887
Default Re: web shooter swinging

Let's just go with the fact that no one has a working shooter/formula right now unless they have the evidence to back it up, and no one has ever swung.

Wadaltmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:50 PM   #15
brado
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 106
Default Re: web shooter swinging

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wadaltmon View Post
Let's just go with the fact that no one has a working shooter/formula right now unless they have the evidence to back it up, and no one has ever swung.
Thank you.

brado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:52 PM   #16
clyde
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 118
Default Re: web shooter swinging

Fair enough.

clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:10 PM   #17
pllagunos
SPIDER
 
pllagunos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 377
Default Re: web shooter swinging

goku if you have a computer,ipod or whatever that have safari or internet you may have a cameraaaaa every family that have internet MAY HAVE A CAMERAAAAA!!!!! tell your dad that you made a homemade shooter and a web formula surprise him and tell me can you film me? that's all that you have to do I have 12 too and I have and ipod with camera you may have something!!!!! anyway if you don't post a video is okey but like say wdalmton you will not have proib = not real formula

pllagunos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:15 PM   #18
pllagunos
SPIDER
 
pllagunos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 377
Default Re: web shooter swinging

hey I don't know someone that put a page that give money to projects who was and what was the name of the page?????

pllagunos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 04:05 PM   #19
goku9600
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 123
Default Re: web shooter swinging

Quote:
Originally Posted by pllagunos View Post
goku if you have a computer,ipod or whatever that have safari or internet you may have a cameraaaaa every family that have internet MAY HAVE A CAMERAAAAA!!!!! tell your dad that you made a homemade shooter and a web formula surprise him and tell me can you film me? that's all that you have to do I have 12 too and I have and ipod with camera you may have something!!!!! anyway if you don't post a video is okey but like say wdalmton you will not have proib = not real formula
my dad is dead

goku9600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:37 PM   #20
clyde
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 118
Default Re: web shooter swinging

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku9600 View Post
my dad is dead
Sorry to hear that. No pressure on the footage. Whenever you can is cool.

clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:38 PM   #21
clyde
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 118
Default Re: web shooter swinging

Quote:
Originally Posted by pllagunos View Post
hey I don't know someone that put a page that give money to projects who was and what was the name of the page?????
That was me. The website is www.kickstarter.com

clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:29 PM   #22
goku9600
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 123
Default Re: web shooter swinging

Quote:
Originally Posted by clyde View Post
Sorry to hear that. No pressure on the footage. Whenever you can is cool.
thank you i have to build another one any way because i want to get footage in the air with another person swinging with me

goku9600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 10:37 PM   #23
goku9600
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 123
Default Re: web shooter swinging

i cant decide on which costume i shoul go with that one i posted earlier or the miler morales one

goku9600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:04 AM   #24
Aris
Newbie First Class
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Thessaloniki, Greece
Posts: 24
Default Re: web shooter swinging

Ok, maybe you are telling the absolute truth. We know that there are chemical substances and solutions that may become very strong and flexible. To be honest, unless you upload a video I don't believe you. Sorry for that, but I am one of the guys, who want proof in order to believe in something. Record a video when swinging and prove me wrong. I want this to be true so everyone here can swing, even though it is really dangerous... However, when I find time, I will definitely try your formula... I am really sorry for your dad...


Last edited by Aris; 10-18-2012 at 03:27 PM.
Aris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 02:58 PM   #25
pllagunos
SPIDER
 
pllagunos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 377
Default Re: web shooter swinging

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku9600 View Post
my dad is dead
sorry for that

pllagunos is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:01 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.