The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Spider-Man > Products

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-25-2012, 11:12 PM   #51
brado
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 105
Default Re: web shooter swinging

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku9600 View Post
once when i was testing other peoples foormulas i was trying different adhesives and i knocked some of them over (along with some water) and i looked at though if it could work and it did

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku9600 View Post
it fell on the ground i got all of it up (with out the glass) when i mixed it it was perfect i kept testing the formula until i got i right agian
Quote:
Originally Posted by goku9600 View Post
dude ill tell you the porportions soon i just need to find my note book
This is your formula:

jb weild(concreite only),water,elmers glue,home depos every brand of adhesive

The "home depos every brand of adhesive" cracks me up every time I read it. Really, dude... there are times in life where you should just learn to quit while you're behind. This IS one of those times. I assume next you'll tell us you fell into the table in the middle of an earthquake. That's really about the only way you're going to knock all that crap onto the floor. Of course JB Weld only comes in those little 1oz tubes and is so thick it would probably take 10 minutes to actually SPILL out of any container you might have had it in. If you keep shoveling all this BS maybe at the bottom of the pile you'll find a camera and your notebook...


Last edited by brado; 10-25-2012 at 11:17 PM.
brado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 12:07 AM   #52
Wadaltmon
S.P.I.D.E.R.-Man
 
Wadaltmon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 908
Default Re: web shooter swinging

Well said, brado. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Wadaltmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 04:56 PM   #53
goku9600
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 123
Default Re: web shooter swinging

Quote:
Originally Posted by brado View Post
This is your formula:

jb weild(concreite only),water,elmers glue,home depos every brand of adhesive

The "home depos every brand of adhesive" cracks me up every time I read it. Really, dude... there are times in life where you should just learn to quit while you're behind. This IS one of those times. I assume next you'll tell us you fell into the table in the middle of an earthquake. That's really about the only way you're going to knock all that crap onto the floor. Of course JB Weld only comes in those little 1oz tubes and is so thick it would probably take 10 minutes to actually SPILL out of any container you might have had it in. If you keep shoveling all this BS maybe at the bottom of the pile you'll find a camera and your notebook...
dude i had every single one of the adhesives into one cup DUH

goku9600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 05:00 PM   #54
goku9600
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 123
Default Re: web shooter swinging

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku9600 View Post
dude i had every single one of the adhesives into one cup DUH
the hme depo ones and i knocked each one of the (glass) containers on the floor

goku9600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 06:55 PM   #55
Wadaltmon
S.P.I.D.E.R.-Man
 
Wadaltmon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 908
Default Re: web shooter swinging

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku9600 View Post
dude i had every single one of the adhesives into one cup DUH
Then they would have mixed before you "dropped them on the floor", and it STILL would have taken a long time for the JB Weld to spill. DUH.

"the hme depo ones and i knocked each one of the (glass) containers on the floor"
Would they not have broken? And that still doesn't explain the JB Weld question.

Wadaltmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:44 PM   #56
brado
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 105
Default Re: web shooter swinging

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku9600 View Post
dude i had every single one of the adhesives into one cup DUH
Three pages later and the first thing I actually believe you on is the word "DUH"

brado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 10:47 PM   #57
clyde
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 118
Default Re: web shooter swinging

lol k I think I should step in. Personally I think it's possible Goku9600 wanted someone to test out this formula so he made up a story of swinging to get someone with experience to see if the formula even works. BUT I don't dwell on that thought. I just put it aside. Goku9600 I'm not calling you a liar or anything like that. But I do have a request just for the sake of having this forum clean and productive, if you have any claims, post proof before mentioning them, if you have any formulas post proportions first or at least don't egg on about it too much without information to replicate. If you have an idea but can't test it out yourself, then say so.

I know those aren't set rules, and I don't mean to discourage anyone. This is just an idea that may create a space of efficiency and productivity on the forum. It seems that people are getting a little anxious.

clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 11:27 PM   #58
JaredRmz
Newbie First Class
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Mexico
Posts: 26
Default Re: web shooter swinging

Hey i need help if I'm 50 kg. how thick do the webbing has to be and if its... Of what material? Plz don't rude replies I'm really sorry but I'm new around here but.. What can I use for " web slinging "

JaredRmz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 12:00 AM   #59
goku9600
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 123
Default Re: web shooter swinging

they havent made a formula for swinging yet im not even gonna talk about my formula anymore until i can remember the porportions

goku9600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:00 AM   #60
brado
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 105
Default Re: web shooter swinging

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku9600 View Post
im not even gonna talk about my formula anymore until i can remember the porportions
Appreciated.

brado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:57 AM   #61
clyde
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 118
Default Re: web shooter swinging

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaredRmz View Post
Hey i need help if I'm 50 kg. how thick do the webbing has to be and if its... Of what material? Plz don't rude replies I'm really sorry but I'm new around here but.. What can I use for " web slinging "
Check out this website:

http://realwebtech.webs.com/web-formula

The properties of each formula still need to be tested though. I don't think it's strong enough to swing from.

clyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:38 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.