The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > SHH Community Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2012, 12:50 AM   #526
Hawkingbird
I want to be Kate Bishop
 
Hawkingbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: With the Hawkeyes
Posts: 5,733
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

I hate teachers who can't teach!

__________________
"Turkey sucks and you suck, and who made you boss?"
Hawkingbird is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 01:11 AM   #527
Schlosser85
SHH! Global Moderator
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Schlosser85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 18,681
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

I hate how much of an old ***** one of my supervisors is.

__________________
Quote:
In the rain the pavement shines like silver
All the lights are misty in the river
...


Two wrongs just make something more wrong.


Movie Review Site:
Schlosser85 is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 01:27 PM   #528
Dave McFly
Has 12% of a plan
 
Dave McFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Hill Valley, California USA
Posts: 5,741
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

I hate going back to work after a 4 day weekend .

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABleedingCorpse View Post
Hollywood's Originality Machine broke and it cost too much to fix it.
XBOXLIVE!: davemcfly85
PSN ID: davemcfly85
Dave McFly is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 01:28 PM   #529
Kane52630
Terminated Glitch User
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Skynet
Posts: 66,541
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

I hate that I got a 6 page paper due Wednesday and I only got 1 page done.

__________________
Isolated System
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 01:29 PM   #530
Duke
Knowin is half the battle
 
Duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The PIT
Posts: 14,278
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave McFly View Post
I hate going back to work after a 4 day weekend .
I feel exactly the same way.

__________________
Avy by Kane52630
Duke is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 01:31 PM   #531
Spider-Aziz
SUPERMAN
 
Spider-Aziz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 35,601
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

I hate how I miss writing papers
And I hate myself for hating that

Spider-Aziz is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 01:35 PM   #532
Matt Mortem
A Most Wanted Ham
 
Matt Mortem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Mattcave
Posts: 12,307
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
I hate that I got a 6 page paper due Wednesday and I only got 1 page done.
I'm right there with you. I've got 3 papers due in less than a week and I've yet to start them.

Matt Mortem is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 03:01 PM   #533
The Squirrel
Le Rongeur
 
The Squirrel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Up a tree
Posts: 17,625
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

I hate that I don't have enough hate to fit in with the internet.

The Squirrel is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 03:35 PM   #534
Kane52630
Terminated Glitch User
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Skynet
Posts: 66,541
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Mortem View Post
I'm right there with you. I've got 3 papers due in less than a week and I've yet to start them.
Yeah I'm thinking about call in for work tomorrow so I can have the entire day finishing up my paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Squirrel View Post
I hate that I don't have enough hate to fit in with the internet.
Simple, smash things.

__________________
Isolated System
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 03:37 PM   #535
jaymes_e06
Side-Kick
 
jaymes_e06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indiana unfortunately....
Posts: 15,004
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

I hate the awkward feeling you get when an ex has to sit right next to you in a packed class room.

__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
The numbered jaymes is right!! :yay:
*\S/T*
jaymes_e06 is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 03:45 PM   #536
Matt Mortem
A Most Wanted Ham
 
Matt Mortem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Mattcave
Posts: 12,307
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
Yeah I'm thinking about call in for work tomorrow so I can have the entire day finishing up my paper.
.
I know I'm gonna be skipping a few classes this week in order to catch up with everything. With finals on the horizon I might just go crazy.

Matt Mortem is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 06:45 PM   #537
Mace Dolex
Powerful User
 
Mace Dolex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,936
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

I hate that I have so many comic books I've bought that I can't catch up on my reading because I'm on the internet so much.

__________________
There are farts that smell bad and then there are farts that smell really bad, if you have one of those real bad smelly ones then that's the first signs of diarrhea.
Mace Dolex is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 10:28 PM   #538
Matt Mortem
A Most Wanted Ham
 
Matt Mortem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Mattcave
Posts: 12,307
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

I hate my mothers complete inability to get her finances straight. She called me this morning crying her eyes out because she didn't know how she was gonna make rent or pay her insurance this month and blah blah blah. Then, she called me about 15 minutes ago all excited because she just got a great deal on an off-brand tablet computer on the Home Shopping Network. Seems to me if you can't pay your rent, you shouldn't buy a $200 tablet, especially since I had purchased her a Kindle Fire earlier this year. It boggles my ****ing mind!!!!

Matt Mortem is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 10:31 PM   #539
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,281
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Mortem View Post
I hate my mothers complete inability to get her finances straight. She called me this morning crying her eyes out because she didn't know how she was gonna make rent or pay her insurance this month and blah blah blah. Then, she called me about 15 minutes ago all excited because she just got a great deal on an off-brand tablet computer on the Home Shopping Network. Seems to me if you can't pay your rent, you shouldn't buy a $200 tablet, especially since I had purchased her a Kindle Fire earlier this year. It boggles my ****ing mind!!!!
And did you say, "How's that rent coming along?"

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 10:37 PM   #540
Matt Mortem
A Most Wanted Ham
 
Matt Mortem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Mattcave
Posts: 12,307
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
And did you say, "How's that rent coming along?"
She got pissed when I started chewing her out. I won't be helping her with rent this month. If you can't afford something, DON'T ****ING BUY IT!!!!!

Matt Mortem is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 10:39 PM   #541
Anubis
Sup?
 
Anubis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: The Nile Delta
Posts: 67,610
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Or, "That's aweeeesome! Guess what? When they kick yo ass out, you ain't stayin' wit me!" Then make this face...........do it on Skype or something.

__________________
Quote:
"Great, now I have to take over a whole planet because of your stupid boobs."
-Rick from Rick and Morty
Anubis is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 11:09 PM   #542
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,281
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Then promptly change your phone number

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 11:18 PM   #543
Spider-Aziz
SUPERMAN
 
Spider-Aziz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 35,601
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

I hate dreaming my brother had a dog in his room, and that little ******* drools all over the place

Spider-Aziz is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 11:26 PM   #544
Dave McFly
Has 12% of a plan
 
Dave McFly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Hill Valley, California USA
Posts: 5,741
Th Mad Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

I hate when I am really getting into a good TV show (like Walking Dead) and when screen goes black and the 'production company' logo pops up showing that's the end of the episode instead of a commercial .

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABleedingCorpse View Post
Hollywood's Originality Machine broke and it cost too much to fix it.
XBOXLIVE!: davemcfly85
PSN ID: davemcfly85
Dave McFly is offline  
Old 11-26-2012, 11:28 PM   #545
SpideyVille
Walking out the Desert
 
SpideyVille's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The little part of the Big Apple
Posts: 20,728
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Mortem View Post
I hate my mothers complete inability to get her finances straight. She called me this morning crying her eyes out because she didn't know how she was gonna make rent or pay her insurance this month and blah blah blah. Then, she called me about 15 minutes ago all excited because she just got a great deal on an off-brand tablet computer on the Home Shopping Network. Seems to me if you can't pay your rent, you shouldn't buy a $200 tablet, especially since I had purchased her a Kindle Fire earlier this year. It boggles my ****ing mind!!!!
Oh man, I can totally relate to this. My mom has had a history of poor money management, especially in terms of wants and needs. Sh recently filed for bankruptcy and no longer has any credit cards, but she still tries to borrow from people to either buy things she doesn't need or pay off a loan with someone else.

I still live with her and constantly hear crap about how I need to get a job so I can help pay some of the bills, but I've already told her that I have my own bills to pay and that when I get a job, I don't want her to rely on me or expect me to pay all of the bills, because I already know that she's going to see that as an opportunity to start spending money on things she doesn't need or have the money to pay for. But I really hate how she always tries to act like I'm the reason for her debt, when I basically do everything for myself with the little that I have.

__________________
SpideyVille is offline  
Old 11-27-2012, 12:13 AM   #546
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,281
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Some people are just shopping addicts.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 11-27-2012, 01:02 AM   #547
Hawkingbird
I want to be Kate Bishop
 
Hawkingbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: With the Hawkeyes
Posts: 5,733
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

I hate peasants

__________________
"Turkey sucks and you suck, and who made you boss?"
Hawkingbird is offline  
Old 11-27-2012, 01:04 AM   #548
Schlosser85
SHH! Global Moderator
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Schlosser85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 18,681
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Amen.

Common swine.

__________________
Quote:
In the rain the pavement shines like silver
All the lights are misty in the river
...


Two wrongs just make something more wrong.


Movie Review Site:
Schlosser85 is offline  
Old 11-27-2012, 07:20 PM   #549
DarkSovereignty
Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
 
DarkSovereignty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Shatterdome
Posts: 13,217
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Necessary Evil View Post
I'm pretty much becoming hopeless in my already non-existant love life. I swear, i've tried everything; and I cannot get one freaking girl to give me a chance. I know not everybody is an *******, but it's getting ridiculous, and I hate that.

Also, I hate not having had sex yet.
I know them feels bro, I hate not knowing where to meet new people. Crowds tend to piss me off so I don't foresee myself thriving in a bar atmosphere lol.

__________________
http://dapperfowl.wordpress.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateJustin View Post
To alot of people, especially kids my age who grew up in Bush's America, TDK is kind of like our Woodstock. I'm not an idiot.
DarkSovereignty is offline  
Old 11-27-2012, 07:27 PM   #550
Duke
Knowin is half the battle
 
Duke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The PIT
Posts: 14,278
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

I hate when I'm expecting a package & it fails to show or get delivered on time, or whenever I'm not home it gets left outside.

__________________
Avy by Kane52630
Duke is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:53 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.