The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > SHH Community Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2012, 10:21 PM   #826
E-Man
Cooler than your daddy.
 
E-Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 12,603
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

I hate that DC isn't doing anything J.S.A. beyond the comics, and even there I'm not liking this Earth 2 crap.

__________________
I'm straight up lovable, son.
E-Man is offline  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:24 PM   #827
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,314
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

I hate thinking about something to search for online, and completely forgetting what it was by the time I sit down

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:29 PM   #828
Anubis
Sup?
 
Anubis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: The Nile Delta
Posts: 67,765
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Asian Porn

__________________
Quote:
"Great, now I have to take over a whole planet because of your stupid boobs."
-Rick from Rick and Morty
Anubis is offline  
Old 12-12-2012, 10:32 PM   #829
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,314
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Of course!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now  
Old 12-13-2012, 01:06 AM   #830
Hawkingbird
I want to be Kate Bishop
 
Hawkingbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: With the Hawkeyes
Posts: 5,733
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

I hate my friend is foolish enough to have a party outside next Friday, in -5c! I'm going to die guys!

__________________
"Turkey sucks and you suck, and who made you boss?"
Hawkingbird is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 01:15 AM   #831
ComicChick
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator
 
ComicChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: The Kitchen, Yall
Posts: 51,562
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

you don't have to go?

ComicChick is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 01:43 AM   #832
SpideyVille
Walking out the Desert
 
SpideyVille's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The little part of the Big Apple
Posts: 20,735
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

I hate how most of my friendships usually end up being restricted to facebook and text messages. It's like people are completely different once you are around them in person.

I also hate it when someone just wants to vent their problems to me, but when I offer advice, they don't listen.

__________________
SpideyVille is online now  
Old 12-13-2012, 01:53 AM   #833
Hawkingbird
I want to be Kate Bishop
 
Hawkingbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: With the Hawkeyes
Posts: 5,733
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicChick View Post
you don't have to go?
I've already missed a few big parties. I've wanted to go to one for a long time, beggers can't be choosers

__________________
"Turkey sucks and you suck, and who made you boss?"
Hawkingbird is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 02:05 AM   #834
ComicChick
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator
 
ComicChick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: The Kitchen, Yall
Posts: 51,562
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

dress warmly

ComicChick is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 02:26 AM   #835
Hawkingbird
I want to be Kate Bishop
 
Hawkingbird's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: With the Hawkeyes
Posts: 5,733
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Oh I'm going to. They'll be one room open, I shall dominate it!

__________________
"Turkey sucks and you suck, and who made you boss?"
Hawkingbird is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 02:55 AM   #836
A Necessary Evil
Stark Raving Mad
 
A Necessary Evil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,542
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyVille View Post
I hate how most of my friendships usually end up being restricted to facebook and text messages. It's like people are completely different once you are around them in person.
Pretty much. My favorite is "Dude, we HAVE to hangout, I haven't seen you in a while"

*comes back and is in the area, and I ask them if they wanna meet up sometime*

*No response*


Alrighty then.

__________________
On the success of GOTG:

Quote:
The little A-Holes that could.
ANE's hate for TASM2 is epic.
A Necessary Evil is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 04:04 AM   #837
Piper Maru
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 6,190
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

I've been getting these sudden shivers in my body for the last few weeks. I really hate that. Like someone walked over my grave.

Piper Maru is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 06:16 AM   #838
PyroChamber
W.B.B.S.
 
PyroChamber's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 13,330
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Quotes like this...

Quote:
"I'd have Rebecca Black on the island with me!"

"SHE'S 15 YEARS OLD!"

"Not on the island."

__________________
"I hate you, I hate you, I don't even know you and I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you, and nobody else but you."

Quote:
Sometimes, it's so easy, I'm ashamed of myself.
PyroChamber is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 06:36 AM   #839
Holiday
'Bout that action
 
Holiday's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,918
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroChamber View Post
I only cook on my days off, which is 2 a week, half of the stuff I buy is meats, vegetables, fruits, pasta, eggs and stuff like that which tends to last a bit longer. The other half is usually "fast foods" like anything that's microwavable or just snacks like cookies, chips, etc.

The problem is I never have time to cook before work, therefore when I get home late at night the fast stuff is right there for the taking. And I try not to go through it quickly, but as soon as I get home (even if I eat at work) I'm hungry right away.
One thing that helps me is to cook a couple meals at once. Tomorrow night for instance, I'll cook something to eat for that next morning and something to take to work or have when I get back home. Today I roasted a couple sweet potatoes at one time so I'd have them throughout the day.

And yeah, I'm bad too about going for the snacks and not feeling like cooking when I haven't eaten in over a few hours. Only thing that helps me there is to just not have those types of food in the house and that forces me to cook something. I usually make some variation of scrambled eggs then, doesn't take long to cook 'em.

Holiday is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 05:36 PM   #840
Hellion
He's Not Serious
 
Hellion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Sunny Southern CA--with the other beautiful people
Posts: 5,049
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

THis happened a couple weeks ago(?) but I heard about it today...I hate that we live in a world where people, (boyfriend and girlfriend) fight and attempt to murder, (boyfriend shot girlfriend)---over how a storyline in a TV show (The Walking Dead) will turn out.

__________________
Hellion...Sagittarius...half man, half horse.
Hellion is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 06:07 PM   #841
SpideyVille
Walking out the Desert
 
SpideyVille's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The little part of the Big Apple
Posts: 20,735
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Necessary Evil View Post
Pretty much. My favorite is "Dude, we HAVE to hangout, I haven't seen you in a while"

*comes back and is in the area, and I ask them if they wanna meet up sometime*

*No response*


Alrighty then.
Mine usually go: "I miss you!!!"

Then I tell them that I'm in the same place I've always been, but they don't try to change it. It almost makes me wonder if people just say things like that as a form of habit or courtesy.

__________________
SpideyVille is online now  
Old 12-13-2012, 07:41 PM   #842
Figs
Banned User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Washington
Posts: 26,626
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

I hate people who ***** about actors or directors that have to lie about their movies. Maybe the dumb ass interviewer shouldn't have asked them spoiler filled questions in the first place.

If the actor or director says "no comment" or shies away from the question it makes it look obvious that it's a yes answer. They are kind of forced to lie if they want to keep anything a secret nowadays.

Figs is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 08:31 PM   #843
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,314
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Which is why I never watch those interviews. I don't want spoilers. But mostly, because those interviews are so fake and usually uncomfortable to watch.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now  
Old 12-13-2012, 09:29 PM   #844
CapedCrusader14
You're In Carcosa Now
 
CapedCrusader14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,391
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

I hate that I just missed the post with my tickets to Soundwave festival. Have to pick it up after 4pm now.

But it's my birthday so I don't care

CapedCrusader14 is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 09:36 PM   #845
CoolCadaver49
Not a Hero...
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 416
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpideyVille View Post
Mine usually go: "I miss you!!!"

Then I tell them that I'm in the same place I've always been, but they don't try to change it. It almost makes me wonder if people just say things like that as a form of habit or courtesy.
Of course they do. What are you, like 8?

Oh, you were being sarcastic, weren't you...?

__________________
Don't agree with this post? Well, it's stylistically designed to be that way, and I can't undo that, but I can diminish the effect of it.
CoolCadaver49 is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 09:55 PM   #846
Mace Dolex
Powerful User
 
Mace Dolex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,990
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

I hate that FYE and Suncoast have their movies/CD's on sale but almost never on their action figures section.

__________________
There are farts that smell bad and then there are farts that smell really bad, if you have one of those real bad smelly ones then that's the first signs of diarrhea.
Mace Dolex is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 09:56 PM   #847
CConn
Fountainhead of culture.
 
CConn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Peter North's Southern Headquarters
Posts: 57,587
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Yknow what I hate? Comic book readers who ***** endlessly and threaten for months and years that they're going to stop buying comics for one asinine reason or another.

The simple concept of reading things because they're good stories seem totally lost of them amid continuities, characterizations, and generally wholly random preconceived notions.

__________________
It's like a non-consecutive 24-hour dance party.
CConn is offline  
Old 12-13-2012, 10:14 PM   #848
bullets
bang bang
 
bullets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: in the abstract
Posts: 27,509
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

I hate that it's been a long time since I've bought a comic book. I used to love collecting and reading , but I've lost interest in recent years. Some of it because of poor storytelling. Although I still enjoyed The X-men series which I've read numerous people complain about. I wanted to read X-men vs Avengers ,but I heard it wasn't any good.

bullets is online now  
Old 12-13-2012, 10:18 PM   #849
bullets
bang bang
 
bullets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: in the abstract
Posts: 27,509
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Also.. I hate that my local theater was bought out by another company and online ticketing wasn't available today. I might of been able to secure a ticket to The Hobbit in IMAX if this hadn't happened.

bullets is online now  
Old 12-13-2012, 10:24 PM   #850
CoolCadaver49
Not a Hero...
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 416
Default Re: Don't Hate The Hater, Hate The Hate! - Part 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullets View Post
Also.. I hate that my local theater was bought out by another company and online ticketing wasn't available today. I might of been able to secure a ticket to The Hobbit in IMAX if this hadn't happened.
Wow, that sucks dude.

I can't see The Hobbit until next weekend when I go home for winter break because I've still got one pesky final to do. There's no movie theater in the small town surrounding my campus. So I'll just have to exile myself from the internet so I don't get too spoiled by my friends.

__________________
Don't agree with this post? Well, it's stylistically designed to be that way, and I can't undo that, but I can diminish the effect of it.
CoolCadaver49 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:17 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.