The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Batman > The Dark Knight Rises

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 10:31 AM   #276
Greens
Dude

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises - Home Video (Blu-Ray/DVD) Release Thread - Part 1

It's great seeing little details. I never noticed Alfred's credit card, lol

Old 11-16-2012, 10:34 AM   #277
Kane52630
ANIMUS VOX

Default Re: The Dark Knight Rises - Home Video (Blu-Ray/DVD) Release Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greens View Post
It's great seeing little details. I never noticed Alfred's credit card, lol
Me either but if I zoom in just a bit, you get to see a clear look at it.

Old 11-16-2012, 10:37 AM   #278
Ramsay Snow
Winter's Saviour

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old 11-16-2012, 11:48 AM   #279
Visceral
Side-Kick

I have yet to write my dissertation on this, I will though, bring up the existential ideas that the film attacks. This is arguably the smartest installment.

For those who attack it. I wonder if they honestly think Nolan has no more ideas for a Bat film. I would argue that you sell Nolan short. I'm sure Jonathan could come up with a million different ideas for another great film. I think Nolan just wants to move on to other projects.

I need to know that every single one of you would die for the man next to him.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:21 PM   #280
Mace Dolex
Powerful User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvz5 View Post
The Bruce/Alfred confrontation at the manor is one brilliant piece of acting. Caine and Bale killed it. It gets better every time I watch it.
I agree, there's no sound, no music, except for the two of them talking it almost made me weepy.

Old 11-16-2012, 12:24 PM   #281
A Necessary Evil
Stark Raving Mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
Me either but if I zoom in just a bit, you get to see a clear look at it.

Quote:
The little A-Holes that could.
ANE's hate for TASM2 is epic.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:54 PM   #282
Kryptonian Warrior
We are Hunter Rider

The one that I got was just a shade over 12 GB. The picture and sound is darn near perfect. As perfect as compressed can be, that is.

http://www.blu-ray.com/community/col...n.php?u=230251
Old 11-16-2012, 01:33 PM   #283
Street Vendor
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogue_agent View Post
Just saw this film. Absolutely brilliant. I just wanted some scenes to last a bit longer but that's more of a wish. The only thing that I didn't really like is Talia's death - I actually thought she had passed out or something lol.

There are other wishes too like I wanted more of Miranda and Bruce relationship - that rain scene was mmmmmm! Wanted the final fight to last longer. But again, these are just wishes not gripes to me.

Glad that you finally saw the movie and liked it!

http://spidermannews.com/

No guns, no killing.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:36 PM   #284
Ramsay Snow
Winter's Saviour

Yeah I'm so happy - it feels like my life is complete - now to enjoy rewatching the scenes

Old 11-16-2012, 01:37 PM   #285
Street Vendor
Side-Kick

Have fun! I'm holding off until I get the Blu-ray on December 4th(my internet connection is too slow anyway).

http://spidermannews.com/

No guns, no killing.
Old 11-16-2012, 01:57 PM   #286
Dragon_316ca
Side-Kick

https://twitter.com/BATMANONFILM/sta...27423752761344
Quote:
WB Home Video asked me to write an article about #thedarkknightrises for the upcoming DVD/Blu-ray release. Stay tuned! #batman

Matthew Modine: You can't really relate to Thor, for instance! I like the story, but I don't relate to him -- I can't use his hammer!
Old 11-16-2012, 01:59 PM   #287
Kane52630
ANIMUS VOX

Why can't WB Home Video ask ChrisB instead?

Old 11-16-2012, 02:13 PM   #288
TheGuy
Side-Kick

I almost cried watching Batman's return. The events leading up to that were so good.

Old 11-16-2012, 02:23 PM   #289
Pfeiffer-Pfan
Meow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
Why can't WB Home Video ask ChrisB instead?

Jett must know where all the bodies are buried.

I'll miss you dad! xx

Old 11-16-2012, 02:43 PM   #290
CapedCrusader14
You're In Carcosa Now

Finally got a good 720p download.

It's beautiful.

Old 11-16-2012, 02:44 PM   #291
georgec
Not a hero

God the start of the war, with the horns blazing as Batman and Bane approach each other, was so f***ing awesome in IMAX. Just pure energy.

A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat
around a young boy's shoulders to let him know the world hadn't ended.
Old 11-16-2012, 03:04 PM   #292
J.Howlett

I'm completely convinced that, given the sound mix/sound effects and Zimmer's destructive score, Nolan was trying to convey a sense that the world is about to end. I mean, even on the BD rip, the soundtrack is utterly aggressive in how relentless it is. It feels like the ground beneath the feet of the character is going to crumble at any second with how aggressive the sound mix is.

Totally appropriate.

Old 11-16-2012, 03:30 PM   #293
Visceral
Side-Kick

I'm a big fan how they leave Ra's history mysterious as some sort of heightened dream. The scenes of a young Ra's almost make me want to see a spinoff featuring his rise to power.

I need to know that every single one of you would die for the man next to him.
Old 11-16-2012, 04:09 PM   #294
J.Howlett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visceral View Post
I'm a big fan how they leave Ra's history mysterious as some sort of heightened dream. The scenes of a young Ra's almost make me want to see a spinoff featuring his rise to power.
Yep.

Old 11-16-2012, 04:21 PM   #295
CapedCrusader14
You're In Carcosa Now

God the way this looks in 720p gets me more excited for how it will look in 1080p.

Old 11-16-2012, 09:32 PM   #296
Hunter Rider
Ronin

Please don't post screencaps or pirated material guys, I have let everyone off this time but I am gonna have to start probating until he proper release.

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Old 11-16-2012, 10:21 PM   #297
subaruwrxfan
Pittsburgh Ninja

Hey guys, long time no post. The Dark Knight Rises promotional team came through Pittsburgh this weekend to promote the Blu-Ray and they had all of the Batmobiles on display. I stuck around for a while and was able to film them all driving around and stuff. It was a pretty cool site to see. I felt like I was back on set chasing them down again I'll be uploading the videos as quickly as I can edit them tonight.

Old 11-16-2012, 10:28 PM   #298
JackWhite
Third Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaruwrxfan View Post
Hey guys, long time no post. The Dark Knight Rises promotional team came through Pittsburgh this weekend to promote the Blu-Ray and they had all of the Batmobiles on display. I stuck around for a while and was able to film them all driving around and stuff. It was a pretty cool site to see. I felt like I was back on set chasing them down again I'll be uploading the videos as quickly as I can edit them tonight.
SWEET!

Can't wait to see these videos.

Old 11-16-2012, 10:37 PM   #299
Doctor Who
KIDNEYS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaruwrxfan View Post

l

THE LEGEND ENDS

JULY 20TH 2012
Old 11-16-2012, 10:40 PM   #300
subaruwrxfan
Pittsburgh Ninja

Here's the first video of one of the Tumblers in Bane's Army. It's one of the same 3 that I chased down last summer. The black Tumbler video is uploading now
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

Closed Thread