Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator

Default The Wrestling Thread Has More Hype Than WrestleMania XXIX - Part 91

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Old 04-01-2013, 07:08 PM   #3
Anno_Domini
Banned User

Default Re: The Wrestling Thread Has More Hype Than WrestleMania XXIX - Part 91

This is my problem with Cena...he kisses his opponent's ass in his promos. Why do that?

Old 04-01-2013, 07:09 PM   #4
Darkness Falls
The Right Amount Of Dirty

Default Re: The Wrestling Thread Has More Hype Than WrestleMania XXIX - - Part 92

typical bs promo from cena

Better Call Saul
Old 04-01-2013, 07:09 PM   #5
LuisTX85
Anti-Hero

Default Re: The Wrestling Thread Has More Hype Than WrestleMania XXIX - - Part 92

The Wrestling Thread is talking about Dwayne's Johnson

Old 04-01-2013, 07:09 PM   #6
MMMMM...Pancakes
SHOCK The World

It seems like there's a smark crowd tonight.

Old 04-01-2013, 07:09 PM   #7
LuisTX85
Anti-Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness Falls View Post
typical bs promo from cena
With a twist of heeling it up

Old 04-01-2013, 07:10 PM   #8
apartbyhorses
Side-Kick

Another heel turn tease? He said on Sunday we're gonna see something we'd never thought we'd see in our lifetime.

Old 04-01-2013, 07:12 PM   #9
LuisTX85
Anti-Hero

Boring chants for Cena eh?

Old 04-01-2013, 07:12 PM   #10
LOBO3315a
Artificial Intelligence

And MILLIONS!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 04-01-2013, 07:12 PM   #11
Hunter Rider
Ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metallo View Post
This is one case where WWE really blew it. Mickie had it all. She never got the super push because as you say she didn't fit Vince's mould.
Vince's hang-ups over the country girl Southern thing hindered the chance for Mickie being used to her full potential.

Quote:
Yeah I think the muscular look held them back. Especially Nattie. Beths at least a little taller and more well proportioned. Natties a bit more compact.
With Nattie I've always got the impression her being a Hart was held against her to a degree.

Quote:
Thats what I like abotu the main event right now. They can go in a number of exciting ways. I didn't even think about Joe but Bully vs Joe could be a good title match.

WWE has guys with potential but they don't have as many with the credebility yet. Or they do and WWE has been letting it ebb away in midcard comedy stuff like Bryan. Any number of opponents could be ready to dance with Bully Ray for the belt within the next week if TNA had to change something. Roodes a heel but like you said it could still work. Who here who watches TNA would brush off Bully Ray vs Roode for the belt? Thats a great match waiting to happen.

Roodes in a tag team/midcard role but at least he's a champion and they've kept him looking good. He and Aries are gold together. I feel he and Aries are being kept much stronger as serious stars in their team than Daniel Bryan is in Team Hell No.
I agree, TNA has managed their roster really well and set the table for a varied and competitive title scene, the way it should be, not everyone put on the backburner while the sole focus is on one or two guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleb View Post

Donnie Yen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Petrol View Post
Yeah, the stooges interfered near the end, if I remember correctly. Yeah, I agree on the latter, I was actually discussing that exact same scenario a little while back with some buddies.
I guess we can add Ken Shamrock to the missed opportunities list lol, I still think even with the crowded roster there must have been other reasons he never broke into the main event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sage View Post
Punk/Taker is unpredictable? I don't know, they haven't done a good job of creating uncertainty, and with the way Punk's lead this feud, he almost has to lose.

Then again, HHH beat Booker T in an angle that was practically set up for him to lose. So who knows.
Glad to hear Punk and Taker aren't happy with the booking, they deserve better.

I think that only happened because Goldberg signed just prior to Mania.

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Old 04-01-2013, 07:13 PM   #12
JabarR
Side-Kick

I smell a heel turn for Kaitlyn at WM 29

Old 04-01-2013, 07:14 PM   #13
Anno_Domini
Banned User

A boring chant for Cena

Old 04-01-2013, 07:15 PM   #14
LuisTX85
Anti-Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JabarR View Post
I smell a heel turn for Kaitlyn at WM 29
Didn't you say this a bunch of times..Months ago?

Old 04-01-2013, 07:19 PM   #15
JabarR
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisTX85 View Post
Didn't you say this a bunch of times..Months ago?
No, my very first time.

Old 04-01-2013, 07:20 PM   #16
I'm Venom
Anti-Hero

This is very intriguing. They really seem to be playing up everything that people who hate Cena hate about Cena in that promo. That was arrogant. They might actually be doing this.

Old 04-01-2013, 07:20 PM   #17
LOBO3315a
Artificial Intelligence

Oh look, The 3 Job Jobbers.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 04-01-2013, 07:22 PM   #18
Pink Ranger
We Are Hunter Rider

If Cena turns heel, the Wrestling Thread will officially retire

Notice to all Hype members: Put down your phone and/or game controller right now and pick up a copy of The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier & Clay by Michael Chabon. A must-read for anybody who visits this website.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:23 PM   #19
NDX
Jiggle Jiggle Bounce!

What the hell, 3 WM main eventers can't put away a team Roidback put down himself in less than 5 minutes?

Old 04-01-2013, 07:23 PM   #20
LOBO3315a
Artificial Intelligence

I can just imagine Vince Screaming into Lawler's earpice "TELL THE JOKE! IT'S FUNNYYYYYY!"

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 04-01-2013, 07:27 PM   #21
NDX
Jiggle Jiggle Bounce!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
I guess we can add Ken Shamrock to the missed opportunities list lol, I still think even with the crowded roster there must have been other reasons he never broke into the main event.
Sometimes you need those guys in the mid-card that consistently put on good matches and good programs. As much as I like Shamrock, I never saw him as a main eventer. But what he put out there for the fans was great, and he was a talented wrestler who did his job, building up other wrestlers. He worked where he was.

Old 04-01-2013, 07:30 PM   #22
MMMMM...Pancakes
SHOCK The World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Ranger View Post
If Cena turns heel, the Wrestling Thread will officially retire
This should be new title thread.

***Wrestling Thread Crew***
Old 04-01-2013, 07:32 PM   #23
LOBO3315a
Artificial Intelligence

Weed The People!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 04-01-2013, 07:32 PM   #24
NDX
Jiggle Jiggle Bounce!

Raw's got 20 minutes left. 20 minutes to pique my interest before I watch something else.

Old 04-01-2013, 07:32 PM   #25
Metallo
Evil Dead Re-Animator

Cena rubbed it in the fans faces tonight. Really teasing that arrogance for a heel turn.

I can't believe some dumbasses in the crowd chanted "boring" to The Shield. What do those people want? They gotta sell the feud. Not everything should be a brawl. Some of these WWE crowds are worse than the Impact Zoners as far as putting themselves over with stupid chants.

Closed Thread