Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Superman > Man of Steel

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2012, 10:10 AM   #751
Kane52630
Deadcruiser

Default Re: All Things Superman: An Open Discussion - - - - - Part 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkSpider View Post
I'm hoping the new trailer is with The Hobbit. Haven't really paid much attention to this since July.
I hope so.

Old 11-04-2012, 10:21 AM   #752
Tacit Ronin
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe View Post
Don't be surprised if it doesn't come out in December. Last December, everyone in TASM forum was waiting for a trailer that was rumoured to come. The forum got pretty messy when they found out it wasn't until February. They launched it randomly at like 3:30 a.m but when it came out... It was worth the wait. Patience everyone, Synder only has 1 chance to make a good impression with this movie. The teaser doesn't count because all it lets people know is that there will be a Superman movie coming. This first trailer will set the tone. I hope they don't rush it and make it just okay to get it out by the Hobbit release. I'd rather they waited until January or February like TASM did and really "wow" everyone.
The first TASM trailer was pretty darn poor. So I hope this doesn't follow those footsteps.

The Centurions Live Action Film!
Old 11-04-2012, 10:43 AM   #753
JOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelsior. View Post
The first TASM trailer was pretty darn poor. So I hope this doesn't follow those footsteps.
I'm not talking about the teaser, I'm talking about this trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atCfTRMyjGU

Watch that trailer and tell me it doesn't pump you up like crazy for

Not knowing anything about the movie, this trailer was AMAZING! Not the teaser where it only showed Spidey at the end swing to the building.

If MOS comes up with something even close to this anticipating, I'll applaud in the theatre.

"If you make yourself more than just an avatar, if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely... A legend, Mr. SpideyK"

@JoeJoeJoeUrBoat
Old 11-04-2012, 11:42 AM   #754
superhero#1
Side-Kick

The Iron man hype already slowed down.The trailer might be still hot on youtube but that is expected with every upcoming big movie.Lately everybody been talking about the star wars news.That has taken the spot light.Wb will be idiots if they don't show a new trailer with the hobbit.

Old 11-04-2012, 01:02 PM   #755
Wheels
The Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superhero#1 View Post
The Iron man hype already slowed down.The trailer might be still hot on youtube but that is expected with every upcoming big movie.Lately everybody been talking about the star wars news.That has taken the spot light.Wb will be idiots if they don't show a new trailer with the hobbit.
In other words, people are jusrt talking about Disney in general.

Quote:
I gave you cookies!
-- Bo Dallas
Old 11-04-2012, 02:55 PM   #756
HighFivingMF
Welp.

Clark in the elevator of the Daily Planet. A familiar face standing next to him.

Stan Lee: Good morning.
Clark: Morning, sir.

They get to the top floor. Clark steps out, turns around and stops the door.

Clark: Are you coming out?
Stan Lee: No, come to think of it. I'm at the wrong newspaper.

Elevator closes.

Mark Strong as Sinestro
Blake Lively as Carol Ferris
Old 11-04-2012, 10:17 PM   #757
ironman29758
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighFivingMF View Post
Clark in the elevator of the Daily Planet. A familiar face standing next to him.

Stan Lee: Good morning.
Clark: Morning, sir.

They get to the top floor. Clark steps out, turns around and stops the door.

Clark: Are you coming out?
Stan Lee: No, come to think of it. I'm at the wrong newspaper.

Elevator closes.
Classic!

"Nazi zombies don’t wanna eat you just ‘cause they’re craving the protein. They do it ‘cause…they do it ‘cause they hate Americans, man. Talibans. They’re the Talibans of the zombie world." thanks TheNextNolan22 for reminding me how awesome Badger is
Old 11-05-2012, 10:40 AM   #758
SuperAl
Superman's back!

I'd be surprised if the trailer isnt out with the Hobbit. Seems to be WB's biggest movie over the next several months. I'd imagine they want as many eyes as possible on the trailer, and theyve had a ton of time to work on it. Remember this was suppose to come out this year right? around Christmas time from what i remember.

Old 11-05-2012, 03:26 PM   #759
Doc Ock
The Desolation of Spidey

Its gotta be The Hobbit, seems the logical choice.

A Member of Raimi's "Spider-Man Trilogy" Fans | YOU MUST WATCH DOCTOR WHO | Love Smallville | I still believe in heroes Marvel Studios.
Old 11-05-2012, 03:33 PM   #760
herolee10
Ultimate Hero

It would suck entirely if they did pull a "ASM" on us by not releasing a new trailer before the end of the year. But I'm still hoping that they will, and hopefully one that's like 2:20 Minutes long.

Old 11-05-2012, 04:40 PM   #761
BH/HHH
Cavill's Hairychest

It'll be with the Hobbit

THE GREATEST COMIC BOOK MOVIE OF ALL-TIME
Old 11-05-2012, 04:56 PM   #762
Fudgie
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelsior. View Post
Yup. I want something really epic that'll knock our socks off.

Old 11-05-2012, 05:12 PM   #763
DaJanksta
Henry Cavill's chest hair

I think if they just released the Comic Con trailer as the next trailer it would def blow some socks off. I was super impressed by it.

Old 11-05-2012, 05:16 PM   #764
herolee10
Ultimate Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BH/HHH View Post
It'll be with the Hobbit
If that's the case, I hope it's not the same situation where the trailer debuts with the film and that we have to wait till a unspecified time before it pops up officially onto the internet.

Personally, i'd have it debut online before the Hobbit does since there's bound to be people recording the trailer with cameras if it debuts first on the big screen and uploading it online; thus ruining that great first viewing experience of the trailer.

Plus, I'd like to think that Warner Bros would allow us the chance to get hyped for the trailer by having that "countdown" thing going on where it debuts online at Midnight at some specified date.

Old 11-05-2012, 05:18 PM   #765
RetrogradeOrbit
My own Dark Passenger

Just have the trailer available online the same day as the hobbit opens, no problem.

I got thrown out of a window! What's the f***ing charge for getting pushed out of a moving car, huh? Jaywalking?

My father gave me one piece of advice. He said "Always. .." No, he said "Never..." well actually he gave me two pieces of advice, I've forgotten the other one. But the important one is, "Never chase a man over a cliff".
Old 11-05-2012, 07:11 PM   #766
KingMadness
Side-Kick

I'm laughing my ass off at this movie, because the people behind it have some goddamn nerve. After putting out a piss poor Superman movie, they are gonna wait until forever to market the new Superman movie, nobody even cares about Superman anymore because he is too invincible and magical and the Singer movie, and this is how you hype it?

Iron Man 3 trailer came out like 3 weeks ago, deadass has 42 million views right now, everybody is excited. Man of Steel comes out a month later, and it has NOTHING out but a couple of pictures. Unbelievable. You can't even call that stupid ass teaser anything, cause it really was nothing. The audiences didn't even care about the teaser, it didn't get any theaters excited.

I look at WB and I see arrogance, and out of touch with society.

Old 11-05-2012, 07:17 PM   #767
The Shield
It's really Happening!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaJanksta View Post
I think if they just released the Comic Con trailer as the next trailer it would def blow some socks off. I was super impressed by it.
This^
Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
If that's the case, I hope it's not the same situation where the trailer debuts with the film and that we have to wait till a unspecified time before it pops up officially onto the internet.

Personally, i'd have it debut online before the Hobbit does since there's bound to be people recording the trailer with cameras if it debuts first on the big screen and uploading it online; thus ruining that great first viewing experience of the trailer.

Plus, I'd like to think that Warner Bros would allow us the chance to get hyped for the trailer by having that "countdown" thing going on where it debuts online at Midnight at some specified date.
And this^ I really want that countdown to the trailer online.

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow

Old 11-05-2012, 07:40 PM   #768
Kal-El.9859
Sent For A Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMadness View Post
I'm laughing my ass off at this movie, because the people behind it have some goddamn nerve. After putting out a piss poor Superman movie, they are gonna wait until forever to market the new Superman movie, nobody even cares about Superman anymore because he is too invincible and magical and the Singer movie, and this is how you hype it?

Iron Man 3 trailer came out like 3 weeks ago, deadass has 42 million views right now, everybody is excited. Man of Steel comes out a month later, and it has NOTHING out but a couple of pictures. Unbelievable. You can't even call that stupid ass teaser anything, cause it really was nothing. The audiences didn't even care about the teaser, it didn't get any theaters excited.

I agree with just about everything you've said...WB is out of touch with society and how to market Superman unfortunately. But I do think there are plenty of people excited for Man of Steel. The theater I saw TDKR in didn't get excited for the MOS teaser except some redneck that was sitting next to me...he was giving play by play of what was going on, it was kinda funny. WB needs to get on the ball...BIG TIME

You live, you die, you fight...as brothers
Old 11-05-2012, 08:41 PM   #769
HighFivingMF
Welp.

Quote:

Good for you.

Mark Strong as Sinestro
Blake Lively as Carol Ferris
Old 11-05-2012, 09:08 PM   #770
Project862006
Banned User

i always hate this too powerful comment yet you same people haven't said same **** about Thor LOL

Old 11-05-2012, 09:25 PM   #771
The Shield
It's really Happening!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project862006 View Post
i always hate this too powerful comment yet you same people haven't said same **** about Thor LOL
OH M G! Thank YOU!

All change is not growth, as all movement is not forward. ~Ellen Glasgow

Old 11-05-2012, 09:25 PM   #772
the last son
Side-Kick

Has there been any word on how MOS will show how people won't recognize Superman as Clark?

Old 11-05-2012, 09:33 PM   #773
ThePowerCosmic
You are hailing!

Nope.

Hail HYDRA!

Thirsty? Get HYDRAted.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:16 PM   #774
superhero#1
Side-Kick

Some people I tell you.

Old 11-05-2012, 10:19 PM   #775
mclay18
Sexed-up archery

Quote:
Look up the MOS Comic Con trailer on a certain video sharing site (not YT), then get back to us. But I agree with WB holding back on the marketing. There needs to be something other than a minute-long teaser, one official photo and a teaser poster.

"Come Think With Us."
Closed Thread