Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
Sounds like a helluva retcon. Pass.
He is a douchebag & he seems like the type to do that

Old 02-18-2013, 10:10 PM   #727
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

Default Re: ABC's Once Upon a Time - Part 2

Yeah, but I'm presuming that Charming's mother and father were relatively happily married, apart from money problems.

H.E.(R?)
Old 02-19-2013, 12:52 AM   #728
<(o_o)>
Evangeline Is My Hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut View Post
He is a douchebag & he seems like the type to do that
It would be a big what if moment but since Rumpelstiltskin is responsible for bringing King George both brothers you never know.

After finding out that Rumpelstiltskin obtained the power to see into the future maybe he orchestrated everything from the beginning like bringing King George James first so he would be killed off & then replacing him with David to set other plans in motion.

Assuming Rumpelstiltskin was able to see into the future if he hadn't brought David to King George then David would have probably never met Snow White & eventually fall in love with her & then have a baby with her & then their daughter would grow up & would seemingly find a random guy that would turn out to be Rumpelstiltskin's son as if by fate or destiny. If Rumpelstiltskin was able to foresee all of that then he probably already knew that Henry was his grandchild from the beginning also.

Old 02-19-2013, 09:04 AM   #729
kane9321
oakland's finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by spideyboy_1111 View Post
Im sort if fearful that Ariels world may be neverland ... And captain hook might be her Eric.
for gods sake..i hope not

Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
The X-Men films are like an abusive boyfriend.
They treat you well, (X-Men 1 and 2) and then they show their true colors (X3 and Wolverine: Origins), then they promise that they can change (X-Men: First Class and The Wolverine), now you see them with a prostitute. (X-Men: DOTFP)
Old 02-19-2013, 10:12 AM   #730
Maximus One
Oddball

Based on the look on his face I presume he at the very least couldn't see past the curse. He even said to Henry "The future never, NEVER happens the way you think"

Old 02-19-2013, 11:18 AM   #731
jaymes_e06
TRINITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donut View Post
Saw this else where

Henry's parentage... okay lets run this

Parents are Neal/Bae & Emma

Stepmother is Regina/The Evil Queen

Maternal Grandparents are Prince David & Snow White

Paternal Grandparents are Rumpelstiltskin/The Dark One/ Mr. Gold & Milah

Maternal Step Great-Grandparents are Cora & Henry (the first)

Paternal Step Grandfather is Capt. Hook (assuming Hook and Mila got married which I think they did)

Adoptive Great-Grandfather is Albert Spencer/King George

Paternal Great Uncle is Prince James
Your forgetting Regina is also Henry's Step Grandmother because she married Snow's dad.

It's an I'm my own grandpa situation all over again.

:o
Old 02-19-2013, 12:09 PM   #732
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick

Regina Is Henry's step great Grandmother.

Old 02-19-2013, 01:01 PM   #733
jaymes_e06
TRINITY

^That. I forgot the "great."

:o
Old 02-19-2013, 07:01 PM   #734
vistom
New User - Level 0

Hi all, new to the forumns and a fan of the show and just wanted to post a couple things i had been thinking about as of late

1. rumps gets the seers powers and its touched on many times that the future is very hard to read and you have to find the correct puzzle pieces

2. I know that Emma did break the curse which is what rumps needed, her being the product of true love

3. to prepare incase of failure im not quite sure if i remember it being touched on in detail or not, but rumps had his hands in many ppls fates. One being cinderella, he killed her godmother and got her to the ball with ONE condition he gets her child, so im under the assumption that he had many back up plans tryin to find the correct puzzle piece when it came to the product of true love

4. After hearing about the boy that is not as he appears ramble from the seer, i honestly dont believe it will be henry, i think it will be august/pinnochio.... august has kept in touch with neal over the years and dabbled in trying to help break the curse, granted he was a adult but the second the curse was gone who knows what happened to him

Old 02-19-2013, 09:03 PM   #735
Specter313
Ghost of all things X

Question: Is there any chance Once Upon a Time fans will ever get a flashback to the day Regina first adopted Henry? —Lanie
Ausiello: In a manner of speaking, yes. “We are going to explore the origins of what made Regina go get Henry,” series cocreator Adam Horowitz reveals, “what made Regina want a child.”

Question: Once Upon a Time‘s Henry/Neal/Emma rocked “Manhattan.” What’s next for my favorite family? —Patti
Ausiello: What’s next? Uh, major complications. ”Emma’s not going to forgive Neal or ask for him to be in her life romantically, but she at least feels that it would probably be best for Henry to have Neal in his life,” Jennifer Morrison told TVLine’s Matt Mitovich. “But in the midst of Emma asking Neal [about that], it’s revealed to her that he has a fiancee, a whole life that’s been going on. So, that definitely is complicated!”

http://tvline.com/2013/02/19/ask-aus...e/#more-408778

Old 02-19-2013, 10:23 PM   #736
SuperBatman
Side-Kick

I really hope this series gets a Season 3. There is still enough material they can cover. It will be very interesting if we get into Oz next Season.

Old 02-19-2013, 10:33 PM   #737
Maximus One
Oddball

I can't see why it wouldn't. It seems popular enough

Old 02-19-2013, 10:34 PM   #738
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

I think it's pretty much a shoo-in for a third season. It's not like any of ABC's new dramas this season have taken off, and it is still performing well.

H.E.(R?)
Old 02-20-2013, 11:43 AM   #739
SuperT
Boom Shaka Laka

Neal has a fiancee and it's the character Tamara!

Quote:
Question: Once Upon a Time‘s Henry/Neal/Emma rocked “Manhattan.” What’s next for my favorite family? —Patti
Ausiello: What’s next? Uh, major complications. ”Emma’s not going to forgive Neal or ask for him to be in her life romantically, but she at least feels that it would probably be best for Henry to have Neal in his life,” Jennifer Morrison told TVLine’s Matt Mitovich. “But in the midst of Emma asking Neal [about that], it’s revealed to her that he has a fiancee, a whole life that’s been going on. So, that definitely is complicated!”
God, I hope this doesn't meant they're going to try and pair her with Captain Hook. Ugh!

Quote:
Question: Is there any chance Once Upon a Time fans will ever get a flashback to the day Regina first adopted Henry? —Lanie
Ausiello: In a manner of speaking, yes. “We are going to explore the origins of what made Regina go get Henry,” series cocreator Adam Horowitz reveals, “what made Regina want a child.”

Old 02-20-2013, 01:27 PM   #740
SuperBatman
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperT View Post
Apparently in the Canadian promo for the next episode:

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Neal tells Emma that he knows Captain Hook and that our world wasn't his first stop when he left Fairytale Land.
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
That's very Interesting however I hope he was just a Lost boy. Him being Bae and Henry Father is fine but I really hope he's not Peter. Didn't the writers say we won't see Peter this season?

Old 02-20-2013, 01:30 PM   #741
The Question
Objectivism doesn't work.

Quote:
Yeah for bae to be the age he is.... Neverland is sorta a must
Nope. In the episode that showed Bae's disappearance they outright stated that he disappeared through time as well as space. The whole point of that line was to justify Rumple wheeling and dealing for centuries to get to his son and only a couple decades passing for Bae in our world.

Not saying Neil isn't pan, or at least one of the Lost Boys. Just saying that we don't need a special explanation as to why Neil is the age he is because it was already given to us in the episode that showed him coming to Earth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
Thats why I think that there should just be a portal deep in the sea that way it would easily connect mermaids popping up everywhere.
Or we could just say multiple lands have Mermaids. Most of them have humans so far, there's not much of a difference.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 02-20-2013, 01:36 PM   #742
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Question View Post
Nope. In the episode that showed Bae's disappearance they outright stated that he disappeared through time as well as space. The whole point of that line was to justify Rumple wheeling and dealing for centuries to get to his son and only a couple decades passing for Bae in our world.

Not saying Neil isn't pan, or at least one of the Lost Boys. Just saying that we don't need a special explanation as to why Neil is the age he is because it was already given to us in the episode that showed him coming to Earth.

Or we could just say multiple lands have Mermaids. Most of them have humans so far, there's not much of a difference.
? we never had an episode of Bae coming to earth... we had one of him falling through a portal in FTL, but not arriving on earth. He also states in another promo "this world wasnt the only place he stopped along the way" and also admits to knowing Hook. I think that's self-explanatory

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
Old 02-20-2013, 01:38 PM   #743
wiegeabo
Omniposcient

sigh

I guess I need to stop coming into this thread, except right after the show airs, because I don't watch promos because I want to be surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
Old 02-20-2013, 05:32 PM   #744
The Question
Objectivism doesn't work.

Quote:
? we never had an episode of Bae coming to earth... we had one of him falling through a portal in FTL, but not arriving on earth.
That was the one I was talking about. I never said there was an episode depicting his arrival, you misunderstood me.

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Old 02-21-2013, 07:13 PM   #745
SuperT
Boom Shaka Laka

Preview of "The Millers Daughter" from Entertainment Weekly

Old 02-21-2013, 07:21 PM   #746
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources

Seems odd that they feel the need to point out that the episode is "flashback-heavy". Almost makes me wonder if it will be more flashback than present day, like a few episodes LOST did in it's run.

H.E.(R?)
Old 02-21-2013, 07:31 PM   #747
spideyboy_1111
Young Avenger

it suddenly all makes sense why Rumple is associated with baby snatching...

Regina, Charming twins, Cinderella, etc.....

DING DONG DOMA IS DEAD and PROP 8 has been slayed June 26th, 2013
[=]
Old 02-21-2013, 10:29 PM   #748
Primal Slayer
Good ol' Lima Heights

They really need to introduce some truly evil characters into this show.

Old 02-21-2013, 10:39 PM   #749
SuperBatman
Side-Kick

I still think we need Jafar on this show. We have 2 Evil Queens a Captain a Doctor that brings the dead back to life a Giant we need an Evil Sorcerer that and maybe a Sea Witch.

Old 02-21-2013, 10:57 PM   #750
Primal Slayer
Good ol' Lima Heights

If they bring in ursula I would love it if they created more back story for her while she was in the Kingdom. We know she tried to over throw triton so that would be cool to see. And I doubt Vanessa was the first time she changed her appearance to get a job done.

With Disney bringing so many of their movies to live action I wish we could get a little Mermaid one but I doubt we are that advanced to do half a movie "under the sea"

Closed Thread