The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > SHH Community Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2012, 01:58 PM   #76
Kane52630
ANIMUS VOX
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Skynet
Posts: 67,141
Default Re: Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - Part 10

It's Mila Weisz, obviously.

__________________
Our Demons
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 02:24 PM   #77
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,312
Default Re: Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik1387 View Post
It's not Weisz. Weisz doesn't turn green. It's Kunis.
Look at the previous conversation. No one knows who's going green. But that looks a lot more like Weisz than Kunis.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now  
Old 11-04-2012, 02:40 PM   #78
Majik1387
Casting Extraordinaire ;D
 
Majik1387's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Theme Park central
Posts: 38,769
Default Re: Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Look at the previous conversation. No one knows who's going green. But that looks a lot more like Weisz than Kunis.
Saw previous convo; means nothing. When Mila was cast she was cast with the title Wicked Witch. Mila goes green. Plus in the trailer is pretty clear its her.

Majik1387 is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 07:18 PM   #79
Superman 1265
Side-Kick
 
Superman 1265's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Somewhere in the U.S.
Posts: 2,616
Default Re: Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majik1387 View Post
It's not Weisz. Weisz doesn't turn green. It's Kunis.
Green Jackie.

Superman 1265 is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 09:29 PM   #80
boocherhix
Jack Donaghy's Love Child
 
boocherhix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The ManCave
Posts: 2,191
Default Re: Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - Part 10

Moving on, amirite?

__________________
"I've yet to see any demons on the ward, and I'm particularly observant. So go back to your lab & make me a pill that can cure madness or I'll kick your ass so hard you'll be able to build a pool in the footprint. Understood?" ~ Dean Learner, Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.
boocherhix is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 10:20 PM   #81
dark_knight08
May 6, 2016
 
dark_knight08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Colorado Springs
Posts: 1,023
Default Re: Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
I can't wait until April 2013 because that's when this awesome game comes out.

dark_knight08 is offline  
Old 11-04-2012, 11:03 PM   #82
Spider-Aziz
Time to Move on
 
Spider-Aziz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 35,981
Default Re: Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_knight08 View Post
I can't wait until April 2013 because that's when this awesome game comes out.
I want to like it more than the last Mortal Kombat game

__________________
State Your Opinion on a Marvel Character
We're abusing our acronym privileges...
shaxper is not guilty
Fan of classic comics? Join here
- ran by great folks
Spider-Aziz is offline  
Old 11-05-2012, 10:40 AM   #83
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,312
Default Re: Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - Part 10


__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now  
Old 11-05-2012, 01:42 PM   #84
SymbioticToxin
Dominus of Megadeus
 
SymbioticToxin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Up on Melancholy Hill
Posts: 5,706
Default Re: Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - Part 10


__________________
One may have a blazing hearth in one's soul, and yet no one ever comes to sit by it.
Vincent van Gogh
SymbioticToxin is online now  
Old 11-05-2012, 03:51 PM   #85
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,312
Default Re: Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - Part 10



using a drop of water as a lens....in space

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now  
Old 11-05-2012, 04:18 PM   #86
Cagefighterkip
Mr. Golightly
 
Cagefighterkip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The Pacific NW
Posts: 4,669
Default Re: Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - Part 10



I thought this was pretty fantastic Weapon X cosplay...

__________________
The only people who are confused about the LGBT-world, and hate it, are adults.

Children are not born conservative bigots. They're molded to become them by their elders. Let's leave the world a better place, people.

Love and let love. Live and let live. #NOH8
Cagefighterkip is offline  
Old 11-05-2012, 04:24 PM   #87
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,312
Default Re: Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - Part 10

that's ****ing epic

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now  
Old 11-05-2012, 08:22 PM   #88
redmarvel
The Mischievious Elf
 
redmarvel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Under the Mistletoe
Posts: 19,707
Default Re: Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Batman is supposed to be as silent as a bat... wouldn't spurs have the opposite effect... "I've got spurs that jingle, jangle, jingle, as I go riding merrily along"...

__________________
redmarvel is offline  
Old 11-05-2012, 08:44 PM   #89
Kane52630
ANIMUS VOX
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Skynet
Posts: 67,141
Default Re: Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmarvel View Post
Batman is supposed to be as silent as a bat... wouldn't spurs have the opposite effect... "I've got spurs that jingle, jangle, jingle, as I go riding merrily along"...
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

__________________
Our Demons
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 11-05-2012, 09:20 PM   #90
DrDoom
Dictator
 
DrDoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Latveria
Posts: 5,381
Default Re: Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagefighterkip View Post


I thought this was pretty fantastic Weapon X cosplay...
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
that's ****ing epic
Except for the douchbag Tribal tattoo

__________________
"The power of the Cube is MINE to control, you were a FOOL to come here. You have no one to blame but YOURSELF!"

"Please, no human can hold such power"

"You're WRONG!"....."ONE can"
DrDoom is offline  
Old 11-05-2012, 09:25 PM   #91
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,312
Default Re: Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - Part 10

hadn't caught that.

I hereby revoke the '****ing' part of my statement.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is online now  
Old 11-05-2012, 11:17 PM   #92
Spider-Aziz
Time to Move on
 
Spider-Aziz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 35,981
Default Re: Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cagefighterkip View Post


I thought this was pretty fantastic Weapon X cosplay...
Terrific cosplay, near real
I think the tattoo could be ignored since most of it is covered

__________________
State Your Opinion on a Marvel Character
We're abusing our acronym privileges...
shaxper is not guilty
Fan of classic comics? Join here
- ran by great folks
Spider-Aziz is offline  
Old 11-05-2012, 11:21 PM   #93
C. Lee
WE ARE HUNTER RIDER!
SHH! Administrator
 
C. Lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 45,190
Default Re: Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Fantastic pic.....

C. Lee is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 11:21 AM   #94
Random
Side-Kick
 
Random's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,340
Default Re: Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - Part 10




__________________
Impossible Trivia Quiz
Random is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 01:17 PM   #95
jaymes_e06
Side-Kick
 
jaymes_e06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indiana unfortunately....
Posts: 15,126
Default Re: Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lencho01 View Post
Last one is boss!

__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
The numbered jaymes is right!! :yay:
*\S/T*
jaymes_e06 is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 01:42 PM   #96
The Question
Objectivism doesn't work.
 
The Question's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Hub City
Posts: 39,159
Default Re: Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmarvel View Post
Batman is supposed to be as silent as a bat... wouldn't spurs have the opposite effect... "I've got spurs that jingle, jangle, jingle, as I go riding merrily along"...
Bat's aren't silent. They make noise constantly. That's how they see.

__________________
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
The Question is online now  
Old 11-06-2012, 11:28 PM   #97
boocherhix
Jack Donaghy's Love Child
 
boocherhix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The ManCave
Posts: 2,191
Default Re: Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - Part 10

^


Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Just messin whicha man.

__________________
"I've yet to see any demons on the ward, and I'm particularly observant. So go back to your lab & make me a pill that can cure madness or I'll kick your ass so hard you'll be able to build a pool in the footprint. Understood?" ~ Dean Learner, Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.
boocherhix is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 11:40 PM   #98
DrDoom
Dictator
 
DrDoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Latveria
Posts: 5,381
Default Re: Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by boocherhix View Post
^



What happened to you Nicole?

__________________
"The power of the Cube is MINE to control, you were a FOOL to come here. You have no one to blame but YOURSELF!"

"Please, no human can hold such power"

"You're WRONG!"....."ONE can"
DrDoom is offline  
Old 11-06-2012, 11:43 PM   #99
Spider-Aziz
Time to Move on
 
Spider-Aziz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 35,981
Default Re: Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - Part 10

She's using less makeup?

__________________
State Your Opinion on a Marvel Character
We're abusing our acronym privileges...
shaxper is not guilty
Fan of classic comics? Join here
- ran by great folks
Spider-Aziz is offline  
Old 11-07-2012, 08:05 AM   #100
Monsieur Xavier
Guild Steersman
 
Monsieur Xavier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: France
Posts: 4,309
Default Re: Oh Yeah? Well YOUR Mom Is An Awesome Picture! - Part 10

Time and botox happened.
She is still good looking anyway.

__________________
Corpus Luminis Praenuntiantis
Quilibet, Quolibet, Quandolibet
Society of Mystic Mariners
Monsieur Xavier is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:49 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.