The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > SHH Community Forum

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2012, 10:31 PM   #1
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 0
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 9

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thread Manager is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 10:31 PM   #2
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 0
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 8

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thread Manager is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 10:31 PM   #3
boocherhix
Jack Donaghy's Love Child
 
boocherhix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The ManCave
Posts: 2,200
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 9

I dunno why but its so cool when Cap jumps & fits his body behind the shield.

__________________
"I've yet to see any demons on the ward, and I'm particularly observant. So go back to your lab & make me a pill that can cure madness or I'll kick your ass so hard you'll be able to build a pool in the footprint. Understood?" ~ Dean Learner, Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.
boocherhix is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 10:32 PM   #4
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,320
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 10

It's because Cap is jumping and fitting behind his shield.

What else does cool need?

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 10:32 PM   #5
boocherhix
Jack Donaghy's Love Child
 
boocherhix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The ManCave
Posts: 2,200
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 10

Haha, good point. Nothing.

__________________
"I've yet to see any demons on the ward, and I'm particularly observant. So go back to your lab & make me a pill that can cure madness or I'll kick your ass so hard you'll be able to build a pool in the footprint. Understood?" ~ Dean Learner, Garth Marenghi's Darkplace.
boocherhix is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 10:44 PM   #6
TheAQU4M4N
K1NG Of ATL4NTiS!
 
TheAQU4M4N's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,761
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 10

Kane more goosebumps!

__________________
"Destiny is like a riptide. You never know it's pulling you until its too late."
TheAQU4M4N is online now  
Old 10-29-2012, 10:46 PM   #7
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,320
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 10

Need some Are You Afraid of the Dark

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 10:52 PM   #8
Kane52630
Silver Shamrock User
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Skynet
Posts: 67,454
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 10

I'll look out for them but they are hard to find... but for now..


__________________
THRILLER
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 10:53 PM   #9
TheAQU4M4N
K1NG Of ATL4NTiS!
 
TheAQU4M4N's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,761
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
I'll look out for them but they are hard to find... but for now..

Wtf haha, what is that from?

__________________
"Destiny is like a riptide. You never know it's pulling you until its too late."
TheAQU4M4N is online now  
Old 10-29-2012, 11:01 PM   #10
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick
 
Whiskey Tango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The South
Posts: 19,380
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 10

oh **** I forgot about this one. TERRIFYING!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAQU4M4N View Post
Wtf haha, what is that from?
I can't remember the name! It's on Youtube tho I think

__________________
Our life in this world...
to what shall I compare it?
It is like an echo
resounding through the mountains
and off into the empty sky.
- Ryōkan

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Whiskey Tango is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 11:02 PM   #11
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,320
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 10


__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 11:04 PM   #12
Balthus Dire
Punishment Continues
 
Balthus Dire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Posts: 12,694
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 10

lol those movies are so stupid...

Balthus Dire is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 11:04 PM   #13
Kane52630
Silver Shamrock User
 
Kane52630's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Skynet
Posts: 67,454
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 10

Yeah, I forgot the name too but like Whiskey said, it's on youtube.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
When sh** goes down in that scene, it goes down. I still love the part where Toby was under those ghost sheets.

__________________
THRILLER
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Kane52630 is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 11:08 PM   #14
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick
 
Whiskey Tango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The South
Posts: 19,380
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 10

'Bedfellows' - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z6xGU2_g9s

__________________
Our life in this world...
to what shall I compare it?
It is like an echo
resounding through the mountains
and off into the empty sky.
- Ryōkan

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Whiskey Tango is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 12:06 AM   #15
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,320
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 10


__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 12:07 AM   #16
TheAQU4M4N
K1NG Of ATL4NTiS!
 
TheAQU4M4N's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3,761
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Haha, that's awesome.

__________________
"Destiny is like a riptide. You never know it's pulling you until its too late."
TheAQU4M4N is online now  
Old 10-30-2012, 12:10 AM   #17
DJ Kornphlake
Side-Kick
 
DJ Kornphlake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 2,160
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 10


DJ Kornphlake is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 12:31 AM   #18
Mace Bloodstone
Prospect
 
Mace Bloodstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,233
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 10


Mace Bloodstone is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 12:35 AM   #19
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick
 
Whiskey Tango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The South
Posts: 19,380
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 10


__________________
Our life in this world...
to what shall I compare it?
It is like an echo
resounding through the mountains
and off into the empty sky.
- Ryōkan

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Whiskey Tango is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 12:38 AM   #20
Wolvieboy17
Believe it!
 
Wolvieboy17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Sydney
Posts: 11,183
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 10

Ah Nightbreed! I love it!

__________________
Big Head Mode
Big games. Big reviews. Big mouths.
Wolvieboy17 is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 12:38 AM   #21
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,320
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 10




__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 12:39 AM   #22
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,320
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey Tango View Post
scared the **** outta me as a kid

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 12:39 AM   #23
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,320
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolvieboy17 View Post
Ah Nightbreed! I love it!
oh man...haven't even thought about that movie in years!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 12:40 AM   #24
Whiskey Tango
Side-Kick
 
Whiskey Tango's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: The South
Posts: 19,380
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
scared the **** outta me as a kid
yep lol

__________________
Our life in this world...
to what shall I compare it?
It is like an echo
resounding through the mountains
and off into the empty sky.
- Ryōkan

2007-2008 SHH Pro Football Pick 'Em Champion
Whiskey Tango is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 01:29 AM   #25
Cory
Reek
 
Cory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Roose Bolton's Cubbard
Posts: 20,068
Default Re: 'The GIF Thread' - Part 10


__________________
Return of the Mack
Cory is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:52 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.