The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Arrow

Old 12-17-2014, 02:27 AM   #1
Deltron3030

Default Season 3 finale vs mid-season

I feel as though they should have "killed off" Ollie at the end of the season somehow. Not sure how the finale can top off the mid-season finale in terms of drama and the oh **** factor.

How do you think the season 3 will end? Are we still getting 6 seasons? I was hoping ras could be so bad a$$ that he could be the main villian in 3 and halfway through 4.

Sometimes I feel the writers rush the villian stories a tad bit, having a new one every episode as opposed to keeping one villian every two episodes or so (filler type episodes). It's almost like they aren't sure how many seasons they have so they are trying to get as much in as possible.

Highly enjoyed the mid season finale and all the season. I loved felocity the first 2 seasons and think they need slightly less of her this season. I'm still not sold on Laurel as an actress or a character. Need less Atom and Laurel screen time and more background of the villains. I didn't read the comics so aside from big names I have no idea who a lot of these characters are.

Deltron3030 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 10:37 PM   #2
Golgo-13
Cadburys Creme Eggs

Default Re: Season 3 finale vs mid-season

I have a hunch that Ollie's kid will come into play in the finale.

Old 12-22-2014, 12:00 AM   #3
gugumugats
SKIDOOOOOSH!!

I agree. The Ra's fight and the cliffhanger would've been great if saved for the season finale.

I think it'd be ridiculous if Starling undergoes it's third terrorist attack in three years for the finale. My guess is that the Omega virus comes into play except the greater public remains unaware of the actual terrorist plot and team Arrow stops the bad guys in secret.

gugumugats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 04:33 AM   #4
Arrowshieldfan
Side-Kick

the producer had made it clear that it won't another terrorism in the city.......and I believe something else will bring Ra's al Ghul to Starling City......

It is definately something we will not expect in the finale..but what could be worse than a terrorism attack?

Arrowshieldfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 11:34 AM   #5
Grommers
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowshieldfan View Post
the producer had made it clear that it won't another terrorism in the city.......and I believe something else will bring Ra's al Ghul to Starling City......

It is definately something we will not expect in the finale..but what could be worse than a terrorism attack?
It's hard - I don't see the 2nd season as being an act of terrorism, it was war.

The 1st season - that was a terrorist.

3rd season is going to be personal I think, I expect Roy to lose his arm to Ras, something to happen to diggle's child, I imagine some serious brain washing for thea, really cementing the battle between Merlyn and Oliver and also will eventually turn thea to the light, and a major plot development for Quentin, most likely his death, really cementing what Laurel needs to do to become BC.

Grommers is offline   Reply With Quote