The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > X-Men > X-Men: Days of Future Past

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 01:01 AM   #601
Mrs Vimes
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,163
Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

If X4 actually happened Berry would have a good chance to have a major role in it. I rather doubt that Storm would have as large a part in DoFP if she was included into the film, and that it would be on a career-reviving scale.

Mrs Vimes is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 01:20 AM   #602
Mrs Vimes
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,163
Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
I still maintain If Jean Is in film that means he got Fox to let him Ignore The Last Stand.
A future totally alternate to all other films Is just opening up a can of worms they don't need.
Asking the audience to accept that X3 did not happen would be even more confusing IMO than any alternate future. Imagine if Disney went, guess what everybody, The Return of the Jedi did not really happen! Here's what happened instead! Nope, not because of an alternate timeline or any semi-rational explanation, just because.

Mrs Vimes is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 03:06 AM   #603
M-2
Ultimate BAMF
 
M-2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 671
Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

I hate Last Stand... I honestly only watched it once at the cinema and never again... Except the scene Magnetos action scenes.. That was cool!

But anyway, I really don't think they should ignore X3, as essentially this could lead into the reality set in DOFP. Everything that happened in X3 would just make humans fear mutants more then anything, the idea of a mutant strong enough to kill and destroy everything in her sight, is not the kind of thing humans will like... So over the next decade, humans put all there effort into finding out a way to finally resolve this mutant threat, hence the creation of the Sentinels.

Maybe that's why Jean Grey appears in Wolverine, to warn him about what's to come...

M-2 is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 05:16 AM   #604
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary
 
X-Maniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Genosha
Posts: 12,889
Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Vimes View Post
Asking the audience to accept that X3 did not happen would be even more confusing IMO than any alternate future. Imagine if Disney went, guess what everybody, The Return of the Jedi did not really happen! Here's what happened instead! Nope, not because of an alternate timeline or any semi-rational explanation, just because.
Exactly! Well, maybe not using Return of the Jedi as an example, as that was quite highly rated. But it would be like asking audiences to just ignore Attack of the Clones or The Phantom Menace.

__________________
Noah 3/10, Godzilla 6/10, CA:TWS 7/10, GoTG 7.5/10, X-Men: Days of Future Past 9/10
X-Maniac is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 05:33 AM   #605
Mrs Vimes
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 1,163
Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

I mostly used The Return of the Jedi as an example because it's a conclusion of a trilogy I guess. Which is rated lower than the preceding films, though not as reviled as X3 of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-2 View Post
I hate Last Stand... I honestly only watched it once at the cinema and never again... Except the scene Magnetos action scenes.. That was cool!

But anyway, I really don't think they should ignore X3, as essentially this could lead into the reality set in DOFP. Everything that happened in X3 would just make humans fear mutants more then anything, the idea of a mutant strong enough to kill and destroy everything in her sight, is not the kind of thing humans will like... So over the next decade, humans put all there effort into finding out a way to finally resolve this mutant threat, hence the creation of the Sentinels.
But that would mean that the trigger for the Sentinels happened in X3 and not the 60s. Which could be the premise for X4 but not a film with the FC cast.

Mrs Vimes is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 07:19 AM   #606
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary
 
X-Maniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Genosha
Posts: 12,889
Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Vimes View Post
I mostly used The Return of the Jedi as an example because it's a conclusion of a trilogy I guess. Which is rated lower than the preceding films, though not as reviled as X3 of course.
It's about time X3 was given a new edit (the Singer cut of the Ratner movie!). Not that it will ever happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Vimes View Post
But that would mean that the trigger for the Sentinels happened in X3 and not the 60s. Which could be the premise for X4 but not a film with the FC cast.
Yep, in order for Sentinels to be triggered in the First Class era (presuming we stay in the 60s), then the alternate future ruled by Sentinels can't really be any more than 30 years later (as it was in the comics), so that takes us to the 1990s, around the time of X1.

That's the only way of incorporating the First Class cast and the Original Trilogy cast and keeping the same actors.

I'm just curious as to where they take the story next. Will we see more from the First Class franchise, I wonder? Will we see more from the Original Trilogy actors?

If they're wanting to incorporate Apocalypse, then Christopher Judge might be a good (if obvious) choice.

__________________
Noah 3/10, Godzilla 6/10, CA:TWS 7/10, GoTG 7.5/10, X-Men: Days of Future Past 9/10
X-Maniac is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 07:34 AM   #607
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: St. Louis,Missouri
Posts: 10,326
Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

There Is precent to think Bryan Singer would want to Ignore the Last Stand.He already did something similar when he did Superman returns.
There was talk when he was going to direct First Class he saw it as prequel to just him films(X-Men and X2) and It was his Idea to end It with
Xavier being crippled and him and Magneto going their seperate way In First Class.Again we don't know If Singer wants to do this but It Is a
possilty

If Jean Is In future scenes and that remains a big IF considering how ending of X2 was hinting at return of Jean If Fox lets him Igore The Last Stand I
can see them saying with Days of future Past they are connecting First Class with X-Men/X2 and have Jean fill void Rachel had In original comic storyline.

Famke Janssen's cameo In The Wolverine may be nothing but appearing In a dream or Wolverine having a hallunciation of Jean.Most though Liem Neeson's
appearance In The Dark Knight rises would be flashback Instead It was halluncation.

The event that originally leads to Sentinles happens without time travel.The Time travel plot Is attempt to prevent It from coming to pass.

If they are going to connect films the future with sentinles post be post X-men/X2 or post X-Men trilogy.Ignoring the Last Stand Is just pure speculation
but It's not crazy speculation.You really can't compare The Last stand to return of the Jedi.George Lucas made return of the jedi.If Singer had made
The Last Stand It would be different.We don't have much to suggest Days of future Past will Ignore the Last Stand but It wouldn't surprise me If they did.

If Emma Frost Is In Days of future Past january Jones will be playing her.She signed a three film deal.The X-Men films only recast roles when they are cameos or have to find a younger version of character.

marvelrobbins is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 07:39 AM   #608
Angamb
Banned User
 
Angamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,348
Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
I'm just curious as to where they take the story next. Will we see more from the First Class franchise, I wonder? Will we see more from the Original Trilogy actors?
something tells me they could want to developt the two series at the same time, specially with Bryan now on board and both him and Mark adressing making the universe bigger. I dont believe they only want to add a few more spinoffs. I think they see the potential of both casts, so.... why not?

Angamb is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 07:57 AM   #609
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: St. Louis,Missouri
Posts: 10,326
Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Maniac View Post
It's about time X3 was given a new edit (the Singer cut of the Ratner movie!). Not that it will ever happen!



Yep, in order for Sentinels to be triggered in the First Class era (presuming we stay in the 60s), then the alternate future ruled by Sentinels can't really be any more than 30 years later (as it was in the comics), so that takes us to the 1990s, around the time of X1.

That's the only way of incorporating the First Class cast and the Original Trilogy cast and keeping the same actors.

I'm just curious as to where they take the story next. Will we see more from the First Class franchise, I wonder? Will we see more from the Original Trilogy actors?

If they're wanting to incorporate Apocalypse, then Christopher Judge might be a good (if obvious) choice.
Your forgetting a major detail.In comics there was long history of Sentinles.There hasn't been in films.And no I don't count the head In danger room n Last Stand.The sentinles could very easily work as ultimate weapon against mutants after Stryker's genocide plot In X2 fails.The cure In X3 should have been used as weapon solely.

Alternate future would not work.There has been no time travel used In films yet.Kinda hard to connect films using alternate future.That would mean nothing In X1-3 Is relvent to Days of future Past.

It's more likely and would make more sense for future with sentinles Is post other films and preventing the event which sets In motion The sentinles
leads to uncertain fuure post first Class era thus future films don't have to
abide by other films.

Thus the viewing of films should go like this(I am Ignoring X-men origins:Wolverine since filmmakers obviously have)

First Class,X-men,X2,The Last Stand(assuming Singer dosn't convince Fox to lt him ignoreIt) The Wolverine,Days of future past+future film Including Deadpool.

Star Trek needed a major time travel event to create alternate timeline.Those that want to free the films from some of contunity problems may get their wish but It will be after they travel back In time to prevent
the assassination.And Since Singer Is big Star Trek fan I can see that

marvelrobbins is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 08:40 AM   #610
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary
 
X-Maniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Genosha
Posts: 12,889
Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
Your forgetting a major detail.In comics there was long history of Sentinles.There hasn't been in films.And no I don't count the head In danger room n Last Stand.The sentinles could very easily work as ultimate weapon against mutants after Stryker's genocide plot In X2 fails.The cure In X3 should have been used as weapon solely.

Alternate future would not work.There has been no time travel used In films yet.Kinda hard to connect films using alternate future.That would mean nothing In X1-3 Is relvent to Days of future Past.

It's more likely and would make more sense for future with sentinles Is post other films and preventing the event which sets In motion The sentinles
leads to uncertain fuure post first Class era thus future films don't have to
abide by other films.

Thus the viewing of films should go like this(I am Ignoring X-men origins:Wolverine since filmmakers obviously have)

First Class,X-men,X2,The Last Stand(assuming Singer dosn't convince Fox to lt him ignoreIt) The Wolverine,Days of future past+future film Including Deadpool.

Star Trek needed a major time travel event to create alternate timeline.Those that want to free the films from some of contunity problems may get their wish but It will be after they travel back In time to prevent
the assassination.And Since Singer Is big Star Trek fan I can see that
Why would an event in the 1960s only lead to Sentinels being unleashed in a time after X-Men: The Last Stand (say, between 2010 and 2030)?

For it to take 50 to 70 years for Sentinels to appear does not seem very logical. History doesn't work that slowly. And throughout X1 and X3 there was no mention of a previous significant event in the 60s.

If a significant event in the 60s causes a major change in society, those changes (Sentinels) would be in effect within 30 years at the maximum, making it the 1990s.

The future also has to be close enough for us to see the same actors from the Original Trilogy, so it can't be way into the future beyond X3. They won't make all the actors look 30 years older. It would be 10 years after X3, at most.

The event in the 60s could be the assassination of Xavier (as in the animated series episode One Man's Worth) or the construction of the Sentinels (even if they weren't used for several decades).

__________________
Noah 3/10, Godzilla 6/10, CA:TWS 7/10, GoTG 7.5/10, X-Men: Days of Future Past 9/10

Last edited by X-Maniac; 11-12-2012 at 08:46 AM.
X-Maniac is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 09:35 AM   #611
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: St. Louis,Missouri
Posts: 10,326
Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

You have to give some leaway.Just because the other films didn't mention some big event doesn't mean there wasn't one.

There has to be some logic with time travel.There hasn't been any of that prior to attempt to prevent the future with Sentinles.Your also forgetting It's unknown when exactly the earlier took place.They could be easily said to happen In 1990's.

To tie the earlier films with first Class and Days of future Past together they have to have happened before the time travel plot to change history with the event.

People are just asking or even more trouble with their wanting to do alternate timeline.You think the general audence would be confused by Ignoring the Last stand just Imagine doing film where characters killed off are alive without any explantian.The entire reason for doing Days of future Past Is to connect first Class with earlier films.That would make X1-3 Ilrelvent.That defeats the entire purpose of having actors from earlier films In It.You can't have an alternate future being created before any kind of Time travel happens.It makes no sense.

marvelrobbins is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 09:41 AM   #612
Angamb
Banned User
 
Angamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,348
Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

As Ive said a few times already, any plot or issue could be told with the right script and director, so we shouldnt leave anything out just for considering it "confusing".


Angamb is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 10:48 AM   #613
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary
 
X-Maniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Genosha
Posts: 12,889
Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelrobbins View Post
You have to give some leaway.Just because the other films didn't mention some big event doesn't mean there wasn't one.

There has to be some logic with time travel.There hasn't been any of that prior to attempt to prevent the future with Sentinles.Your also forgetting It's unknown when exactly the earlier took place.They could be easily said to happen In 1990's.

To tie the earlier films with first Class and Days of future Past together they have to have happened before the time travel plot to change history with the event.

People are just asking or even more trouble with their wanting to do alternate timeline.You think the general audence would be confused by Ignoring the Last stand just Imagine doing film where characters killed off are alive without any explantian.The entire reason for doing Days of future Past Is to connect first Class with earlier films.That would make X1-3 Ilrelvent.That defeats the entire purpose of having actors from earlier films In It.You can't have an alternate future being created before any kind of Time travel happens.It makes no sense.
I see your point. You say that the alternate future has to be created by the time travel rather than existing before the time travel.

That depends if you put forward the idea of parallel universes already existing (the 'many world interpretation' of quantum mechanics) or whether the parallel universe has to be created by something that splits the timeline, like in Star Trek.

It could go either way. We don't know what Singer has in mind.

But if he wants to bring back any dead/cured characters like Jean, Scott, etc, it has be an alternate timeline. Either one that already exists and is then erased by the time travel, or one that is created by the time travel and thus means the characters like Scott or Jean can also appear in future films with Marsden and Janssen back in the roles.

__________________
Noah 3/10, Godzilla 6/10, CA:TWS 7/10, GoTG 7.5/10, X-Men: Days of Future Past 9/10
X-Maniac is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 10:54 AM   #614
Duran Man
The Seventh Stranger
 
Duran Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 3,410
Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

I understand the confusion of something happening in the 60s being the trigger of the apocalyptic future in 40-50+ years. I think the way to solve that would be for there to be some event that took place in the 60s that was covered up and is revealed in the future, hence the apocalyptic future. And with regards to this talk about Singer ignoring X3, Singer isn't Fox. Fox wants the movies to be tied together, so that means Singer needs to work with what's there, he can't toss movies out as he pleases.

__________________
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Duran Man is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 11:26 AM   #615
Great Mind(s)
Broken
 
Great Mind(s)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Gamma Quadrant
Posts: 4,077
Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

It's called the butterfly effect guys! Something can happen in the 60s that leads to the eventual creation of the Sentinels no problem!

Great Mind(s) is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 11:40 AM   #616
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: St. Louis,Missouri
Posts: 10,326
Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Mind(s) View Post
It's called the butterfly effect guys! Something can happen in the 60s that leads to the eventual creation of the Sentinels no problem!
That was my thinking as well.

Based on past I said It was possable Bryan Singer would try to convince Fox to let him Ignore the Last Stand.

Mark Millar Is comparing The Wolverine to Iron Man as far as creating the X-men/FF shared universe.And he has spoken highly of X-Men,X2,and
First Class.I wouldn't be shocked It Singer tried to convince Fox that X-Men/X2/First Class should be the preThe Wolverine part of shared Fox Marvel
universe.Regardless It's only a possibilty.We should know more about It next year.


Last edited by marvelrobbins; 11-12-2012 at 11:43 AM.
marvelrobbins is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 11:54 AM   #617
The Guard
Side-Kick
 
The Guard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 25,804
Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

I can see their being a political figure in the 60's whose assassination would create some kind of a snowball effect eventually leading to Sentinels. If time travel is involved, and the story involves changing the future, then its not out of the realm of possibility to believe that Magneto and his brotherhood will do something in the 60's, an event that leads to faster, more intense persecution of mutants, leading to a wholly different environment in the "Not Too Distant Future", where instead of a cure, humanity has Sentinels and mutant detention centers. And as I've pointed out elsewhere, if there's concern about Jean, Scott, Xavier surviving...if humanity was persecuting mutants more from the 60's on, than Stryker would not have needed to wage his secret war against mutants, which means its entirely possible the events at Alkali Lake never happened, which means its quite possible the Dark Phoenix events never happened, which means Jean, Scott and Xavier may well have survived past the timeframe of the cure, which might not even be an approach humanity takes in that future.

I think that's the broadest, most simple way to change the future and the events of the existing franchise, to have humanity change its entire approach to mutants, which also informs the themes and idealogies between Xavier and Magneto.

__________________
Writer and Lyricist of GOTHAM'S KNIGHT: THE BATMAN MUSICAL

And if I'm right
The future's looking bright
A symbol in the skies at night

Last edited by The Guard; 11-12-2012 at 12:01 PM.
The Guard is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 11:55 AM   #618
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary
 
X-Maniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Genosha
Posts: 12,889
Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Mind(s) View Post
It's called the butterfly effect guys! Something can happen in the 60s that leads to the eventual creation of the Sentinels no problem!
For simplicity, that something could be the invention/creation of Mastermold and the Sentinels; the creation of the first artificial intelligence. The technology could be tested in secret and later shelved, and then revived, enhanced, modified, in later decades.

__________________
Noah 3/10, Godzilla 6/10, CA:TWS 7/10, GoTG 7.5/10, X-Men: Days of Future Past 9/10
X-Maniac is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 12:04 PM   #619
jaymes_e06
Side-Kick
 
jaymes_e06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Indiana unfortunately....
Posts: 15,065
Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Mind(s) View Post
It's called the butterfly effect guys! Something can happen in the 60s that leads to the eventual creation of the Sentinels no problem!
Exactly. People are over complicating the matter. I think that no one will be that dumb to not know what an alternate timeline is or that different timestreams can be happening or made simultaneously. Dallas did an entire season of a telivision show that was a dream and no one thought that was crazy. This is a simular situation.

__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRYPTON INC. View Post
The numbered jaymes is right!! :yay:
*\S/T*
jaymes_e06 is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 12:21 PM   #620
marvelrobbins
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: St. Louis,Missouri
Posts: 10,326
Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Again people are making this way too complicated.

Magneto and Brotherhood commit assassination this will eventully lead to Sentinles after events of other films(X-Men,X2,The Wolverine,and for now The Last Stand)

The suruvung mutants In future with sentinles launch plot to try to prevent this future with time travel and sending someone back In time to stop Magneto and Brotherhood.And Time Travler once In past must get help of past X-Men to stop them.

You don't need all the alternate reality complications.Just say this Is possable future for characters audences already know from earlier films.Focus on this story not trying to rewrite events of Last Stand.The story Is about trying to prevent this possable future.The best ending would be at end the time travler disappears and the first Class Era
X-Men are left wondering If they have changed the future.

Regardless they need to keep It simple like the original version of Days of future Past In Comics.It got more complicated as they wanted to revist the story.

marvelrobbins is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 12:35 PM   #621
Angamb
Banned User
 
Angamb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Spain
Posts: 13,348
Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

With Robopocalypse and Tranformers 4 being released before Days of future...

I dont know how DOFP could look better and bigger than those films for general audience.

:/

Angamb is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 01:00 PM   #622
def28
Side-Kick
 
def28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 7,378
Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

X Men name sales and so do the original cast and characters. Giant robots may not be a very original idea around that time but It will do fine. The more the better imo. Gonna be a sweet year for Sci fi!

def28 is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 02:23 PM   #623
NanaT
X-Men United!
 
NanaT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,381
Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Vimes View Post
If X4 actually happened Berry would have a good chance to have a major role in it. I rather doubt that Storm would have as large a part in DoFP if she was included into the film, and that it would be on a career-reviving scale.

At this point I doubt that Halle Berry will even be involved, as much as I would love to have her come back. Not just because she might not want to come back or that she may still have tensions with bryan Singer but Halle Berry has been in a ton of interviews while she was promoting Cloud Atlas as well as being in the news for being...well Halle Berry! The point is during that time she hasn't even made a passing comment or even hinted at returning to X-Men or even acknowledging the project.

Hope she does come back though cos i doubt they'll recast her (and I don't want them to.) meaning that if she don't come back Storm won't be in the movie and i WANT her in this movie!!!!

NanaT is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 02:25 PM   #624
NanaT
X-Men United!
 
NanaT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: London, England
Posts: 1,381
Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by def28 View Post
X Men name sales and so do the original cast and characters. Giant robots may not be a very original idea around that time but It will do fine. The more the better imo. Gonna be a sweet year for Sci fi!
Totally agree. If Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry, Patrick Stewart and Ian Mckellen (the biggest stars of the X-Men franchise) sign on that should garner some buzz add to that the fact that they'll be appearing in an event movie big and good enough to rival the Avengers and you have all the publicity you need to go against the best of the movies in 2014.

NanaT is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 03:20 PM   #625
X-Maniac
High Evolutionary
 
X-Maniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Genosha
Posts: 12,889
Default Re: Bryan Singer Directing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by NanaT View Post
At this point I doubt that Halle Berry will even be involved, as much as I would love to have her come back. Not just because she might not want to come back or that she may still have tensions with bryan Singer but Halle Berry has been in a ton of interviews while she was promoting Cloud Atlas as well as being in the news for being...well Halle Berry! The point is during that time she hasn't even made a passing comment or even hinted at returning to X-Men or even acknowledging the project.

Hope she does come back though cos i doubt they'll recast her (and I don't want them to.) meaning that if she don't come back Storm won't be in the movie and i WANT her in this movie!!!!
I think it's just too early yet for Halle to reveal anything. But no one has actually asked her. Famke and Patrick were asked directly. As far as I know, Halle hasn't been asked.

I think she'll be back. They need her for the future scenes zapping Sentinels with lightning. (even though i am weary of Storm doing little more than fire lightning in these films!)

__________________
Noah 3/10, Godzilla 6/10, CA:TWS 7/10, GoTG 7.5/10, X-Men: Days of Future Past 9/10
X-Maniac is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:47 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.