The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Star Wars > Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 08:22 AM   #451
herolee10
S.W. Mourner
 
herolee10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 16,393
Default Re: General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianakin_ View Post
so you'd be against my idea of Roger Moore as a henchman?

lol; that'd be the one exception.

And yeah, for the sequel trilogy, I hope we get a villains that threatens to end all life within the Star Wars galaxy/universe, instead of having aspirations of ruling it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I hope we never get to see anymore pitiful deaths for characters that are set up as badasses. Let them go out with some dignity.
Agreed; hell a Star Wars version of Boromir's death wouldn't be so bad.

herolee10 is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 08:25 AM   #452
Gianakin_
SW Prequels Defender
 
Gianakin_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 19,407
Default Re: General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by herolee10 View Post
And yeah, for the sequel trilogy, I hope we get a villains that threatens to end all life within the Star Wars galaxy/universe, instead of having aspirations of ruling it.
Have you read the Revan novel?

Gianakin_ is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 08:28 AM   #453
herolee10
S.W. Mourner
 
herolee10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 16,393
Default Re: General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianakin_ View Post
Have you read the Revan novel?
Unfortunately, I haven't kept up with the events of the EU post ROTJ other than skimming through some of the major plot points that took place after the film.

Care to explain on what that novel featured about?

herolee10 is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 08:31 AM   #454
Gianakin_
SW Prequels Defender
 
Gianakin_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 19,407
Default Re: General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread

Of coursh!

It's a sequel to the KOTOR games and it's about Revan taming up with a Sith Lord to take down that Era's Emperor (naturally a Sith). The reason I asked you is because of what you wanted the ST villains to do.

In Revan, the Emperor became near damn immortal by doing a Sith ritual that ended all life on a planet. And I'm talking ALL life, even the air molecules were gone. The planet was a Force hole. The description was great, it really gave you a sinister sense of deathly despair.

Now THAT's a villain, no?

Gianakin_ is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 08:48 AM   #455
herolee10
S.W. Mourner
 
herolee10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 16,393
Default Re: General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianakin_ View Post
Of coursh!

It's a sequel to the KOTOR games and it's about Revan taming up with a Sith Lord to take down that Era's Emperor (naturally a Sith). The reason I asked you is because of what you wanted the ST villains to do.

In Revan, the Emperor became near damn immortal by doing a Sith ritual that ended all life on a planet. And I'm talking ALL life, even the air molecules were gone. The planet was a Force hole. The description was great, it really gave you a sinister sense of deathly despair.

Now THAT's a villain, no?
Thanks for the info and indeed that is a villain.

Speaking of which, I hope this time around, the main boss goes down in defeat from something pretty epic and not from some cheap way of being surprised from behind and being thrown down a shaft.lol

herolee10 is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 08:51 AM   #456
Gianakin_
SW Prequels Defender
 
Gianakin_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 19,407
Default Re: General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread

While I get what you mean, I think the emotional impact of that scene beats most villain deaths in the history of cinema.

Gianakin_ is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 08:55 AM   #457
herolee10
S.W. Mourner
 
herolee10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 16,393
Default Re: General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianakin_ View Post
While I get what you mean, I think the emotional impact of that scene beats most villain deaths in the history of cinema.
An emotional impact that was recently interrupted by the sudden inclusion of a certain "NOOOOOO" phrase.lol

herolee10 is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 08:56 AM   #458
Gianakin_
SW Prequels Defender
 
Gianakin_'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Athens, Greece
Posts: 19,407
Default Re: General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread

I'm a fan of the BluRays, but I have to agree it was unnecessary.

Gianakin_ is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 09:03 AM   #459
Nathan
...
 
Nathan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 45,633
Default Re: General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread

No way... seriously? Why did Lucas think it was necessary to add all these needless changes? I watched some youtube clips, and one of the changes are one added rock in front of R2-D2. I mean, seriously? Did he honestly wait all these years for technology to advance, so he could add another rock to the scene?

__________________
I am the HYPE!
VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:
Nathan is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 09:13 AM   #460
mr. peasant
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,934
Default Re: General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
No way... seriously? Why did Lucas think it was necessary to add all these needless changes? I watched some youtube clips, and one of the changes are one added rock in front of R2-D2. I mean, seriously? Did he honestly wait all these years for technology to advance, so he could add another rock to the scene?
Better question... why did someone notice that?

mr. peasant is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 10:15 AM   #461
Doctor Jones
Known as Strider
 
Doctor Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On location with Spielberg
Posts: 31,300
Default Re: General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread

It's Lucas' vision that he never got to do when they were making it. I heard that there was this screening of the original cut of ANH years ago and the reporter (I think it was Drew McWeeney) was sitting behind him, and as the film went on, Lucas slumped more and more into his chair. He honestly does not like that original cut and seems embarrassed by it. Sure he had all the success and love of fans, but when the filmmaker who made it isn't comfortable with watching it, I don't blame him for making his own changes, in which he has every right to. It just shows Lucas was ahead of his time in '76 when they made it. If the technology was available then, he would have done those things anyway. And fans would still be in love with it the same way. As was I when I saw the SE in 1997. That's the SW I grew up on. And you know what? It's still just as much as SW as it was in 1977.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by socool View Post
If this was directed at me, I don't come here just to bad mouth the movie, I come here to discuss any new and relevant news. The new and relevant news just so happened to be ****.
Doctor Jones is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 10:52 AM   #462
Solidus
Kylo Ren
 
Solidus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The Dark Side
Posts: 17,675
Default Re: General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread

Well it does not matter anymore, because he does not have a say in it.

The reason why George did not like it is because he was never at ease by letting some things go. The problem is that thinking George single handedly made Star Wars. He did not. It was hundreds of people working many hours that made that film possible. Honestly you can hear it again and again, George thought it was going to be a failure. To me what upsets me most about the changes, is it spits on the hard work that other people that put their blood and sweat into.

Star Wars the theatrical cut is what is admitted into the Library of Congress for cultural significance, not the SE's.

I hate that excuse that "I did not get to do everything I wanted to." Most film makers did not. If that is the case we should go back to the original Alien and have the alien rip off Ripley's head and start talking in her voice (an actual ending that Ridley wanted but others talked him out of it). Just because someone wanted to do something does not mean that it is right, just because he came up with a lot of the ideas does not mean every idea is right (look at the prequel trilogies when George had absolute power).

Having a collaborative effort is what is important.

Now on the other side of the coin, I don't mind some changes, but some are unnecessary. Adawan's cut is the best. Updates some SFX but take out unnecessary changes. I mean the changing of Greedo and Han shoot out had nothing to do with "technology not available." Nor the new call Obi-Wan does to scare off the sand people, nor changing Boba Fett's voice, or having Vader scream NOOOOO. That had nothing to do with technology, he just kept tinkering with it. Sometimes a creator needs to realize that's not hte best thing to do. Even Spielberg said after the 20th anniversary of E.T. he would never let that version out again, and never change his work, pretty much stating you can change something till you die does not mean it is the right thing to do. There was nothing visionary about changing certain aspects of the characters. Maybe some of the SFX shot's ya sure whatever. But as respect to those that made the film the revolution it was, also release the theatrical editions, there is no reason not to.

Again I'm up for a new Special Edition. But I want them to drop the charater changes like Adawan (sp) cut. Also make the CGI better, if your going to put CGI in there make it the best damn stuff you can do. Adawan actually did some better SFX in his cut then ILM did. The problem I have with some of the SFX changes is it sticks out like a sore thumb because he uses too much of it and it's poor quality CGI. This time re-release em and make the CGI changes as good as any CGI out there currently.

To me what always angered me wast he lack of updates to the Lightsaber's especially in Episode IV. I mean he's all about updating but he can't update that? It makes no sense. I think just change back the character changes/tone changes. And go ahead and make some SFX updates as long as you also release the Theatrical's in pristine condition.

Things like Jabba in ANH was pointless, we knew Jabba was looking for him from Greedo, it slows down the pacing, and is a pointless scene. Also Jabba is not very dangerous looking/sounding in the writing in that scene. In ROTJ we were established that he was a dangerous terrible gangster. I doubt Han would "step" on his tail and get away with it. The whole scene just did not feel like the Jabba we know in ROTJ. And again there is nothing new learned that Greedo did not already say.

Also the changes to Fett, the "Nooo" stuff just pointless. And most importantly the Jedi Rocks scene completely ruins the tone for Jabba's palace. It was suppose to be a dark and scary place. Then we have an over the top poor CGI dance sequence? What the hell is this? Not Star Wars.

So those are the changes that are pointless to me, and actually change the film in a poor way.

__________________
"There has been an awakening. Have you felt it? The Dark Side......and the Light."

"If you don’t care about the characters, nothing matters. No space ship, no explosion, no anything is important if you don’t feel something for the people involved."J.J. Abrams (2/5/13)

Last edited by Solidus; 11-12-2012 at 10:56 AM.
Solidus is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 12:03 PM   #463
ryan dube
Go Team Dynamite!
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 290
Default Re: General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread

anyone seen this online: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWvH...c&feature=plcp

ryan dube is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 12:05 PM   #464
Solidus
Kylo Ren
 
Solidus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The Dark Side
Posts: 17,675
Default Re: General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread

Fake, they don't even have a director yet, and are just working on the screenplay. So no that's just someone trying to showcase their work.

__________________
"There has been an awakening. Have you felt it? The Dark Side......and the Light."

"If you don’t care about the characters, nothing matters. No space ship, no explosion, no anything is important if you don’t feel something for the people involved."J.J. Abrams (2/5/13)
Solidus is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 12:12 PM   #465
ryan dube
Go Team Dynamite!
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 290
Default Re: General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread

true, they have no announced director, but they do have an art department. When George hired on Ian McCaig and Doug Chang, he didn't even have a script yet.

ryan dube is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 12:45 PM   #466
Doctor Jones
Known as Strider
 
Doctor Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On location with Spielberg
Posts: 31,300
Default Re: General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidus View Post
Well it does not matter anymore, because he does not have a say in it.

The reason why George did not like it is because he was never at ease by letting some things go. The problem is that thinking George single handedly made Star Wars. He did not. It was hundreds of people working many hours that made that film possible. Honestly you can hear it again and again, George thought it was going to be a failure. To me what upsets me most about the changes, is it spits on the hard work that other people that put their blood and sweat into.

Star Wars the theatrical cut is what is admitted into the Library of Congress for cultural significance, not the SE's.

I hate that excuse that "I did not get to do everything I wanted to." Most film makers did not. If that is the case we should go back to the original Alien and have the alien rip off Ripley's head and start talking in her voice (an actual ending that Ridley wanted but others talked him out of it). Just because someone wanted to do something does not mean that it is right, just because he came up with a lot of the ideas does not mean every idea is right (look at the prequel trilogies when George had absolute power).

Having a collaborative effort is what is important.

Now on the other side of the coin, I don't mind some changes, but some are unnecessary. Adawan's cut is the best. Updates some SFX but take out unnecessary changes. I mean the changing of Greedo and Han shoot out had nothing to do with "technology not available." Nor the new call Obi-Wan does to scare off the sand people, nor changing Boba Fett's voice, or having Vader scream NOOOOO. That had nothing to do with technology, he just kept tinkering with it. Sometimes a creator needs to realize that's not hte best thing to do. Even Spielberg said after the 20th anniversary of E.T. he would never let that version out again, and never change his work, pretty much stating you can change something till you die does not mean it is the right thing to do. There was nothing visionary about changing certain aspects of the characters. Maybe some of the SFX shot's ya sure whatever. But as respect to those that made the film the revolution it was, also release the theatrical editions, there is no reason not to.

Again I'm up for a new Special Edition. But I want them to drop the charater changes like Adawan (sp) cut. Also make the CGI better, if your going to put CGI in there make it the best damn stuff you can do. Adawan actually did some better SFX in his cut then ILM did. The problem I have with some of the SFX changes is it sticks out like a sore thumb because he uses too much of it and it's poor quality CGI. This time re-release em and make the CGI changes as good as any CGI out there currently.

To me what always angered me wast he lack of updates to the Lightsaber's especially in Episode IV. I mean he's all about updating but he can't update that? It makes no sense. I think just change back the character changes/tone changes. And go ahead and make some SFX updates as long as you also release the Theatrical's in pristine condition.

Things like Jabba in ANH was pointless, we knew Jabba was looking for him from Greedo, it slows down the pacing, and is a pointless scene. Also Jabba is not very dangerous looking/sounding in the writing in that scene. In ROTJ we were established that he was a dangerous terrible gangster. I doubt Han would "step" on his tail and get away with it. The whole scene just did not feel like the Jabba we know in ROTJ. And again there is nothing new learned that Greedo did not already say.

Also the changes to Fett, the "Nooo" stuff just pointless. And most importantly the Jedi Rocks scene completely ruins the tone for Jabba's palace. It was suppose to be a dark and scary place. Then we have an over the top poor CGI dance sequence? What the hell is this? Not Star Wars.

So those are the changes that are pointless to me, and actually change the film in a poor way.
The Special Editions test runs for what would become Episode I. That's why they don't look as good. It's more Lucas flexing the CG muscles. But of course, they can always be improved.

But honestly, Lucas has a different opinion of things. Just because his is different than Spielberg's or the internet doesn't make him wrong. He just has a different view. Lucas has always been the same in this regard. He is a stubborn person. But he is well aware of the crew. Something like the lightsabers in A New Hope could have been fixed. Hell, the Tantive IV that gets hit in the beginning could have been fixed, but Lucas didn't change it. He was keeping what the original crew did. And back when they were, they were his films. Therefore he could do what he pleased. Kershner and Marquand directed them, but really, Star Wars as a whole belonged to him. There was collaboration, and Lucas has always acknowledged and been thankful for it. But Lucas has always been someone that is his way or no way. And whether anyone likes this or not, the results made him more successful than most filmmakers. So in the end, why should he give a **** what people think? I wouldn't. Especially what he went through making the first one.

People telling him what is necessary and what should be kept and what shouldn't is exactly how Lucas viewed the studios at the time. People on the internet saying stuff like this and being mad at him for doing something his own way is no different to him. Why do you think he's so possessive?

And when you say certain things aren't Star Wars. That's subjective. This is what irks me. Star Wars is generational. The only differences of what you saw of Star Wars in your childhood and what I saw are mine are minuscule. People act like he changed the core of what Star Wars was all about. Like he ripped out its soul and replaced it with something unrecognizable. The Special Editions are as much Star Wars to me as the unaltered versions are to you. What you say is pointless I see as part of the movie. It didn't affect me any differently. Star Wars changed my life. And that was the 1997 Special Edition I saw in theaters and the ones I grew up on. Same with the prequels. It irks me because when someone says it's not Star Wars, it's a bit insulting to me as a Star Wars fan. It's pretty snobby actually. By that logic, it's almost as if by saying that I'm not a true Star Wars fan for not liking something that's not what someone else views as real only in their eyes.

Well I'm sorry I like something that you don't. The Prequel Trilogy is Star Wars to me as well. As it is to millions others of my generation and ahead of me. The prequels did not tarnish the franchise at all. That's in the mind of prejudiced haters. It only strengthened it. Why do you think this franchise hasn't gone away yet? Because new iterations of it have come about every decade or so. The CW show something that is introducing new fans. And this will too.

We can argue these minuscule differences until we're blue, but they don't matter at all. That's the point. They're so small, they just don't matter. Why do we argue about things that don't matter in the long run? That's why I'm not gonna waste time arguing each point with you and why I'm stating what I'm stating. Honestly, did these changes alter the course of the franchise, off balance the fandom to the extent of discouraging future generations from not liking Star Wars? Nope. If Lucas remade the originals or re-shot whole scenes and took out a lot of things, then I can see the hate. Did Lucas delete Frank Oz's Yoda and replace it with a CG one? I think Lucas understands the integrity of what the original people did just fine.

SW is affecting audiences in the same way in 1977. That's why SW is one of a kind. People act like the originals are the end all be all, but they aren't. They're just something that's a preference. And I respect that. But for some reason, no one seems to respect the things that I like in these films. The aspects that I grew up on and that makes it my SW, they just see it has tarnishing the legacy. That makes me sad. Because I have no problem with someone else's preference. But for some reason, people love to have a problem with someone else's.

I respect you a lot Solidus, and of all people, I didn't want to spill this on you, but comments like this have always irked me for years. You don't see me bashing how "horrible" the effects looks with your versions. My claims are never to attack, just to inform my views, and my views are such a minority on the internet it's so damn frustrating.

The conclusion is this: True Star Wars fans hate what they love. It's pretty ****ed up. Only Star Wars fans could possibly think this way.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by socool View Post
If this was directed at me, I don't come here just to bad mouth the movie, I come here to discuss any new and relevant news. The new and relevant news just so happened to be ****.

Last edited by Doctor Jones; 11-12-2012 at 12:52 PM.
Doctor Jones is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 02:22 PM   #467
Malcolm Belmont
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 106
Default Rumour: Darth Vader to be resurrected in Star Wars Episode 7

Disney has announced that Darth Vader is to be brought back from the dead for a new trilogy of Star Wars films.

Yes your heard me right...Darth Freaking Vader is going to be back for the Seventh Star Wars Movie.

industry insiders say the evil Vader will grace the big screen again.
“He’s an integral part of the franchise. Replacing him is virtually impossible,” explains a film mole. “The plan is for him to return and play a significant role in the new films.”


http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...be-resurrected

Malcolm Belmont is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 02:22 PM   #468
Solidus
Kylo Ren
 
Solidus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: The Dark Side
Posts: 17,675
Default Re: General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread

DJ this is the first time I completely disagree with you and think you are in the wrong you have a right to your opinion but I just completely disagree whole heartily with it. What was wrong with the prequels to me and many others was Film making 101. Of course that''s how we see it not all.

In your first paragraph you say, saying he did not fix things because he respected the work of those that made it, and yet then he changed the way and altered peoples hard work in other areas. And I don't care, I know Lucas created Star Wars and I'm forever grateful, but I don't think the buck stops and ends with him. And guess what? It does not anymore, so I think a lot of the things in the SE (I just have a feeling they will) that people complained about will be changed. Then you will just have to live with those changes I guess as we did.

And what irks me more, is Star Wars fans acting if you don't love everything Star Wars (like the prequels or Clone Wars) you are therefore not a true Star Wars fan, I've never said people are not true Star Wars fans that like the prequels, Hunter and I have discussed this over the years. But I hate those that think if you don't love everything George did and say that "we are old cranky people" are just jaded nerds that are a minority. That's not true at all.

We are all Star Wars fans. And I hate the ones that say "You can't dislike something George made you have to love all of it! We should be grateful kind and so forth" That's just bull. There are people on both sides that go to extremes. But I have problems with the SE's and the Prequels. And mine are quite justified of course in mine and many others minds. You know me, I'm not the type that likes to hate for the sake of hating, I actually hate that. (head gets dizzy after saying that lol). I'm not a "hater" I just have true problems with what Lucas did. And now I'm so excited, because I think the next generation is going to change it for the better.

And again, I respect your opinion, and people like Hunter's, the more things to love in this world the merrier. What set me off about this post and I know you were not aiming it directly at me, is that I'm some lonely angry nerd that just wants to yell for the sake of it. I actually think there is tons of us that don't like it that legitmatley don't like the changes.

But in the end my conclusion is we are all Star Wars fans, and we don't "hate what we love". We love what we think is good and what is not good, it is simple as that. But we are all fans, and I would never take that way from anyone.

However I think with Disney in control and better film makers, we are going to see a massive change again of Star Wars, but I think it will be going back to its roots. More were upset or just "meh" about the past 15 years of Star Wars then some think. I know many liked it, but many did not.

I did find this thing interesting a friend brought up one time which is true. "You can watch the OT with out having to watch the PT. You can't watch the PT by itself, it relies on the OT too much."

But to reiterate. I have never thought those that liked the PT or so forth are less of a Star Wars fan, just as I don't see the ones like myself any less of one either.

__________________
"There has been an awakening. Have you felt it? The Dark Side......and the Light."

"If you don’t care about the characters, nothing matters. No space ship, no explosion, no anything is important if you don’t feel something for the people involved."J.J. Abrams (2/5/13)
Solidus is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 02:24 PM   #469
Malcolm Belmont
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 106
Default Re: General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread

This might be true or it might be fake

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...be-resurrected

Malcolm Belmont is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 02:29 PM   #470
NewYorkSpider
We're Doomed
 
NewYorkSpider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 23,884
Default Re: General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread

If true, then I don't like this one bit. It now makes the ending to ROTJ pointless. I don't care if it's a clone of Vader or something to that nature.

NewYorkSpider is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 02:32 PM   #471
Destructus86
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 4,897
Default Re: General Star Wars Episode VII News/Speculation Thread

Nope. Don't buy it. Disney has already said multiple times that this will be a NEW story.

__________________
Religion should not be taught in school.
Destructus86 is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 02:33 PM   #472
Blackman
C'mon Son
 
Blackman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 14,735
Default Re: Rumour:darth vader to be resurrected in star wars episode 7

i hope not

Blackman is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 02:56 PM   #473
Bim
Side-Kick
 
Bim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 8,912
Default Re: Rumour:darth vader to be resurrected in star wars episode 7

I hope not. I dont see why he's so necessary. I think his story got closure. No need to bring him back imo. They can focus on the future, and leave the past events behind.

__________________
“There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.” Goethe

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Bim is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 02:58 PM   #474
TheHeatKitchen
Side-Kick
 
TheHeatKitchen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 1,154
Default Re: Rumour:darth vader to be resurrected in star wars episode 7

no. no no no no no. Leave him be.

Bring Vader back would make it 100% obvious they're just doing the trilogy for money, not to tell a story. That's a cheapskate way to back into money. Period.

TheHeatKitchen is offline  
Old 11-12-2012, 03:03 PM   #475
HowardStark
Banned User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 858
Default Re: Rumour:darth vader to be resurrected in star wars episode 7

You can do a clone Vader but no since in ressurecting Anakin. If anything you could make Clone Vader even nastier then the original Darth.

HowardStark is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.