The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Star Wars > Star Wars Expanded Universe

Old 01-16-2013, 05:59 PM   #1
Dark_Lord
Dark Lord of the Sith

Default Star Wars Celebration Europe II

Star Wars Celebration Europe II is going to take place in Messe Essen, Germany, from July 26-28. The only confirmed guest so far is Dave Filoni. Tickets go on sale Thursday, January 17.

http://www.starwarscelebration.eu/

Anyone going? I'm planning on going with my brother. It will be our first Star Wars Celebration. I really wanted to go to Celebration VI but couldn't make it.

Dark_Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 12:46 AM   #2
Gianakin_
SW Prequels Defender

Default Re: Star Wars Celebration Europe II

Hm, I may go. It's close enough and it'd be a nice chance to get away from work.

Gianakin_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 11:54 AM   #3
Bim
Side-Kick

Kathleen Kennedy will be there:

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Bim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:26 PM   #4
Bim
Side-Kick

They will show AOTC in 3D over at Celebration Europe

http://www.starwarscelebration.eu/Wh...-Clones-in-3D/

Quote:
World-Exclusive Screening of Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones in 3D at Star Wars Celebration Europe

Another reason Star Wars Celebration Europe is the destination for Star Wars fans this summer: it will feature exclusive screeningsof Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones in 3D!

With a new focus on the production of Star Wars: Episode VII, Lucasfilm had postponed a wide release of its 3D edition. Now, for an extremely limited engagement, July 26-28, Star Wars fans from around the world attending the Celebration event in Essen, Germany can see Attack of the Clones in 3D. Fans will experience iconic moments from the film like never before, including the thrilling chase scenes on the city-covered planet of Coruscant, the intense ground battles on the rocky terrain of Geonosis, and the first-ever lightsaber duel featuring Jedi Master Yoda.

Everyone who attends one of the special Attack of the Clones 3D screenings, currently scheduled for each day of the show, will receive a pair of souvenir 3D glasses. RealD®, sponsor of the Digital Stage, has created these glasses exclusively for the 3D screenings at Celebration Europe.
I want . One of my most anticipated 3D scenes were the chase through Coruscant, asteroid chase and the battle of Geonosis, and now some geeky Europeans will get to see that and i wont

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Bim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 12:51 AM   #5
Gianakin_
SW Prequels Defender

God dammit, I wanted to watch those movies again on the big screen, even if it meant 3D.

Gianakin_ is offline   Reply With Quote