The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > Star Wars > Star Wars: Rebels

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2013, 04:09 PM   #1
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator
 
Hunter Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Camp Manuel
Posts: 132,888
Default The Inquisitor

I figured the lead villain of the show deserved his own thread, and I'm glad to see Filoni is getting to add another new character to the mythos given the quality of his past additions.

Tasked by Darth Vader with hunting down the remaining Jedi, The Inquisitor!



Stars Wars has an unmatched lineage when it comes to creating villains, with some of the most visually iconic bad guys of all time, and I think The Inquisitor looks to like he'll carry that tradition on nicely!

__________________
thinkmcflythink.com
Movie fans, hop in your Delorean and check it out!

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Hunter Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 07:49 PM   #2
James
Built from Lego
 
James's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: New Zealand/Canada
Posts: 3,933
Default Re: The Inquisitor

Exciting stuff! I hope we get to see him successfully wipe out some Jedi.

__________________


Lego Fun

Find me on the Rockstar Social Club: ThunderGuns
James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 08:59 PM   #3
Drakepool
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 472
Default Re: The Inquisitor

For those wondering, Inq (THAT'S WHAT I'M CALLING HIM NOW) is a Pau'an, same species as Tion Medon from ROTS.

__________________
"No, thank you." - Loki, Thor: The Dark World
Drakepool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 12:14 AM   #4
Fans of Reilly
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 326
Default Re: The Inquisitor

okay I know EA will be responsible for the Star Wars games, but I did not know they would do Crossovers with the others EA Franchises that fast The main character of dragon age inquisition is the bad guy in Star Wars: Rebels

Fans of Reilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 12:15 AM   #5
Loki882
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 8,479
Default Re: The Inquisitor

It's interesting to see the Xenophobic Empire use a non-human for such an important task. Then again, Palpatine did personally appoint Thrawn to the post of Grand Admiral.

Loki882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 12:32 AM   #6
Visceral
Side-Kick
 
Visceral's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,071
Default Re: The Inquisitor

why couldn't they just use vader?

__________________
'Cause I'm with you till the end of the line.'
Visceral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 12:38 AM   #7
Loki882
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 8,479
Default Re: The Inquisitor

Because the heroes are going to win at least some of the time. If Vader can't even eliminate some schmucks in the Outer Rim, his effectiveness/intimidation factor as a villain goes down big time. This avoids that possibility.

Loki882 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 12:55 AM   #8
Drakepool
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 472
Default Re: The Inquisitor

Not to mention that Vader has been very overexposed (to Wolverine and Batman levels). It's nice to have some fresh material.

__________________
"No, thank you." - Loki, Thor: The Dark World
Drakepool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 12:47 PM   #9
Solidus
Not a Jedi yet...
 
Solidus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Bespin
Posts: 15,646
Default Re: The Inquisitor

Interesting enough someone at TFN mentioned that the Inquisitor's are actually mentioned in the novelizations of the OT. That they were dark side users that helped Vader take down the fleeing Jedi. So really this is not a new character, but something that was brought back from the past.

Here is info about them:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Inquisitorius

Interesting that Jerec from Dark Forces II was an Inquisitor.

__________________
"If you donít care about the characters, nothing matters. No space ship, no explosion, no anything is important if you donít feel something for the people involved."J.J. Abrams (2/5/13)

Last edited by Solidus; 10-13-2013 at 12:55 PM.
Solidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 01:46 PM   #10
Solidus
Not a Jedi yet...
 
Solidus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Bespin
Posts: 15,646
Default Re: The Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki882 View Post
It's interesting to see the Xenophobic Empire use a non-human for such an important task. Then again, Palpatine did personally appoint Thrawn to the post of Grand Admiral.
Well that was from the Thrawn Trilogy that that was first mentioned. Really in true cannon even the films, Palps was not really that xenophobic. He did use aliens himself. There may have been a lot of xenophobia in the Empire as a whole just from the looks of it of course. But I don't think Sidious was as much of one. He used Maul and Grevious. So he was never above using aliens where he needed them. Just kept them in the shadows.

__________________
"If you donít care about the characters, nothing matters. No space ship, no explosion, no anything is important if you donít feel something for the people involved."J.J. Abrams (2/5/13)
Solidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 02:11 PM   #11
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator
 
Hunter Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Camp Manuel
Posts: 132,888
Default Re: The Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidus View Post
Interesting enough someone at TFN mentioned that the Inquisitor's are actually mentioned in the novelizations of the OT. That they were dark side users that helped Vader take down the fleeing Jedi. So really this is not a new character, but something that was brought back from the past.

Here is info about them:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Inquisitorius

Interesting that Jerec from Dark Forces II was an Inquisitor.
Yeah I'd read about The Inquisitor on Wookiepedia, I think Filoni has considered this and put a bit of his own spin on the character while respecting what has come before, it's one of the things he balanced so well with the CW.

__________________
thinkmcflythink.com
Movie fans, hop in your Delorean and check it out!

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Hunter Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 02:47 PM   #12
Solidus
Not a Jedi yet...
 
Solidus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Bespin
Posts: 15,646
Default Re: The Inquisitor

Well of course. If it's not in the films the TV series is the second level of cannon and can create cool things. I'm sure they will just use the ideas from the past and the EU, they are for sure over-writing it and it will be of Dave's creation.

__________________
"If you donít care about the characters, nothing matters. No space ship, no explosion, no anything is important if you donít feel something for the people involved."J.J. Abrams (2/5/13)
Solidus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 02:53 PM   #13
PWN3R
mowing lawns
 
PWN3R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Mr. Cluck's
Posts: 19,921
Default Re: The Inquisitor

Badass. Love his saber's design.

__________________
^ all typoes are intentional


ďWhat is happiness? It's a moment before you need more happiness." - Don Draper

PWN3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:49 AM   #14
Bim
Side-Kick
 
Bim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 7,906
Default Re: The Inquisitor

I look forward to seeing this baddie in action

__________________
ďThere is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action.Ē Goethe

If Jack Bauer joined the Rebel Alliance, 24 hours later there would be no Empire :p
Bim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:46 PM   #15
DarthSkywalker
Side-Kick
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 21,289
Default Re: The Inquisitor

This is so stupid. Why must they always make Vader middle management. Did Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi and Revenge of the Sith not show he is a hands on kinda guy?

This is Vader's thing. The hunting down and destroying of the Jedi. Why recon that?

With one decision they have made this the opposite of must see tv.

__________________
Manchester United, 20 times Champions of England! We got our trophy back!
DarthSkywalker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 05:03 PM   #16
gohei_
Infected by Pentapox
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Sweden
Posts: 3,046
Default Re: The Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
This is so stupid. Why must they always make Vader middle management. Did Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi and Revenge of the Sith not show he is a hands on kinda guy?

This is Vader's thing. The hunting down and destroying of the Jedi. Why recon that?

With one decision they have made this the opposite of must see tv.
Really? It's 14 years (?) after Rots so it could be possible that Vader has been doing his fair share of jedi slaying and just during the period of time at which the show will unfold he has other things to take care of so he gets someone else to finish up the job.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erzengel View Post
I ask her during dinner, what's her top 3 favorite movies. If she doesn't list Star Wars as at least #2. I excuse myself to the bathroom and crawl out the window. :up:
gohei_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 06:22 PM   #17
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator
 
Hunter Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Camp Manuel
Posts: 132,888
Default Re: The Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
This is so stupid. Why must they always make Vader middle management. Did Star Wars, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi and Revenge of the Sith not show he is a hands on kinda guy?

This is Vader's thing. The hunting down and destroying of the Jedi. Why recon that?

With one decision they have made this the opposite of must see tv.

Always make him middle management? You just listed yourself that the other times that Vader has been onscreen he's been the opposite, did you really think Disney were gonna let this show have THE main event player to use week after week?

As many have said The Inquisitor is gonna lose, you don't have Vader lose, but if Vader won week after week in face offs then you'd have no victories for the Rebels. I think the idea is to basically have it so Vader has mopped up most of the Jedi and The Inquisitor is now dealing with the remainder as Vader has grown beyond simply hunting Jedi, and of course the show can then have some very big event episodes/arcs where we do get to see Vader and they'll actually be special because it'll be a rarity.

__________________
thinkmcflythink.com
Movie fans, hop in your Delorean and check it out!

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Hunter Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 07:34 PM   #18
DarthSkywalker
Side-Kick
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 21,289
Default Re: The Inquisitor

The first thing I thought of when I saw the design was the Mortis Gods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
Really? It's 14 years (?) after Rots so it could be possible that Vader has been doing his fair share of jedi slaying and just during the period of time at which the show will unfold he has other things to take care of so he gets someone else to finish up the job.
So why do we never get to see Vader do it? It is something that is always avoided in the EU. Why make it set in a time that we wouldn't get to see that? So Ahsoka can show up and not get her head cut off?

The Vader/Jedi thing is a very personal situation. A lot of his anger is rightly or wrongly directed at them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
Always make him middle management? You just listed yourself that the other times that Vader has been onscreen he's been the opposite, did you really think Disney were gonna let this show have THE main event player to use week after week?

As many have said The Inquisitor is gonna lose, you don't have Vader lose, but if Vader won week after week in face offs then you'd have no victories for the Rebels. I think the idea is to basically have it so Vader has mopped up most of the Jedi and The Inquisitor is now dealing with the remainder as Vader has grown beyond simply hunting Jedi, and of course the show can then have some very big event episodes/arcs where we do get to see Vader and they'll actually be special because it'll be a rarity.
My point is more directed on the animated and video game EU work. Of course the films didn't do that and that is the point. The films show us the kind of man Vader was. He walked into the Jedi Temple himself. He boarded Leia's ship himself. He interrogated himself. He got in his tie-fighter to handle the rebels himself. He hunted Luke himself. Why would he stop being that way?

Every time they try and do work in between the films these days, they always seem to make a buffer. Starkiller, Ahsoka, etc. Characters who are not nearly as interesting or engaging as the original characters they are basically working as an extension of, because we can't let the canon characters do much. It is one big tease.

It is why the most interesting parts of the Clone Wars CGI show were when the "real Jedi" like Yoda, Mace, Obi-Wan and Anakin were at the center. It is why the original Clone Wars animated series was so good imo. No filler, no random annoyance.

__________________
Manchester United, 20 times Champions of England! We got our trophy back!
DarthSkywalker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 07:44 PM   #19
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator
 
Hunter Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Camp Manuel
Posts: 132,888
Default Re: The Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
My point is more directed on the animated and video game EU work. Of course the films didn't do that and that is the point. The films show us the kind of man Vader was. He walked into the Jedi Temple himself. He boarded Leia's ship himself. He interrogated himself. He got in his tie-fighter to handle the rebels himself. He hunted Luke himself. Why would he stop being that way?

Every time they try and do work in between the films these days, they always seem to make a buffer. Starkiller, Ahsoka, etc. Characters who are not nearly as interesting or engaging as the original characters they are basically working as an extension of, because we can't let the canon characters do much. It is one big tease.

It is why the most interesting parts of the Clone Wars CGI show were when the "real Jedi" like Yoda, Mace, Obi-Wan and Anakin were at the center. It is why the original Clone Wars animated series was so good imo. No filler, no random annoyance.
Firstly I thought Ahsoka added a lot to the Mythos so we are never gonna agree there, so onwards!

Now we are talking narrative preference, this show is not a show about Vader hunting Jedi, it's about the building of the Rebellion and it's set 14 years after ROTS to the point Vader is embedded in the Empire dominating the Galaxy, he is The Emperor's leader in the field with bigger tasks than hunting for Jedi that may or may not be alive.

Vader will show up I am sure, but I don't want to see him week in and week out, I prefer new additions to the great villain library in the SW mythos and some special appearances from the main man so that they mean more.

__________________
thinkmcflythink.com
Movie fans, hop in your Delorean and check it out!

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Hunter Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 08:41 PM   #20
DarthSkywalker
Side-Kick
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 21,289
Default Re: The Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
Firstly I thought Ahsoka added a lot to the Mythos so we are never gonna agree there, so onwards!

Now we are talking narrative preference, this show is not a show about Vader hunting Jedi, it's about the building of the Rebellion and it's set 14 years after ROTS to the point Vader is embedded in the Empire dominating the Galaxy, he is The Emperor's leader in the field with bigger tasks than hunting for Jedi that may or may not be alive.

Vader will show up I am sure, but I don't want to see him week in and week out, I prefer new additions to the great villain library in the SW mythos and some special appearances from the main man so that they mean more.
First, Vader being a Sith, has no bigger role then stomping out the Jedi. No task is bigger. After all, the Jedi are the only ones capable of defeating them.

A series about the Rebellion is inherently tied to the Empire. From a narrative perspective. They want them winning battles, there are plenty of villains to defeat. Beat up Storm troopers, Moffs, Imperial agents, commanders. Why do we have to give the villain Sith traits and a lightsaber?

Consider the films. At what time was there any indication that Vader had anyone else with a lightsaber, much less a wielder of the Force, working under him? Even Tarkin says, these warriors, these knights (remember this was the time when there was no distinction between Jedi and an order named Sith), died out long ago. Making them "secret agents" comes off like straight fanfiction. Especially when you consider they they apparently all just disappear right before the films start.

I have no problem with creating new villains is fine. I love that, especially when they are good. I like Cad Bane. I liked Ziro. I liked Vizsla. There existence doesn't take much to get into. They serve a purpose without feeling like generic fanfiction.

Throwing some face paint on him and giving him a lightsaber. So obvious. He is suppose to be Vader/Maul, without actually being them. It is ridiculous.

__________________
Manchester United, 20 times Champions of England! We got our trophy back!
DarthSkywalker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 08:50 PM   #21
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator
 
Hunter Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Camp Manuel
Posts: 132,888
Default Re: The Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
First, Vader being a Sith, has no bigger role then stomping out the Jedi. No task is bigger. After all, the Jedi are the only ones capable of defeating them.

A series about the Rebellion is inherently tied to the Empire. From a narrative perspective. They want them winning battles, there are plenty of villains to defeat. Beat up Storm troopers, Moffs, Imperial agents, commanders. Why do we have to give the villain Sith traits and a lightsaber?

Consider the films. At what time was there any indication that Vader had anyone else with a lightsaber, much less a wielder of the Force, working under him? Even Tarkin says, these warriors, these knights (remember this was the time when there was no distinction between Jedi and an order named Sith), died out long ago. Making them "secret agents" comes off like straight fanfiction. Especially when you consider they they apparently all just disappear right before the films start.

I have no problem with creating new villains is fine. I love that, especially when they are good. I like Cad Bane. I liked Ziro. I liked Vizsla. There existence doesn't take much to get into. They serve a purpose without feeling like generic fanfiction.

Throwing some face paint on him and giving him a lightsaber. So obvious. He is suppose to be Vader/Maul, without actually being them. It is ridiculous.
The canon has expanded so far beyond the original films that you can't use the dialogue or Tarkin as the template for any argument.

They were bound to create another Sith character as if they want to have Jedi they need someone for them to fight and they need some standout villain, not just Stormies and other basic soldiers. We need to see what exactly The Inquisitor does, being able to wield a Lightsaber does not make him a Sith anymore than it made Grievous or Ventress a Sith.

As for hunting down the Jedi being priority, we don't even know for sure the Empire are certain that the Jedi are still out there in this show. Vader has to deal with definite threats to Palpatine's regime, not wild Gungan chases 14 years after the fact.

__________________
thinkmcflythink.com
Movie fans, hop in your Delorean and check it out!

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"


Last edited by Hunter Rider; 10-14-2013 at 08:53 PM.
Hunter Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:05 PM   #22
DarthSkywalker
Side-Kick
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 21,289
Default Re: The Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
The canon has expanded so far beyond the original films that you can't use the dialogue or Tarkin as the template for any argument.
That simply isn't true though. Lucas has said it himself. Now I don't love him anymore but he is the creator and the one responsible for all that is good and bad in the canon. The 6 films and part of the TCW. That is the apparent canon. I adore Mara and Anakin Solo. Two of my favorite characters in fiction. If they show up and are brought into canon with VII i will be a very happy boy. But it has to happen first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
They were bound to create another Sith character as if they want to have Jedi they need someone for them to fight and they need some standout villain, not just Stormies and other basic soldiers. We need to see what exactly The Inquisitor does, being able to wield a Lightsaber does not make him a Sith anymore than it made Grievous or Ventress a Sith.
You don't need basic soldiers. You can make them more. Boba Fett doesn't have any Force powers. Apparently he is able to stand up to Jedi. There has been plenty of material that has made the Clones and Stormtroopers more then just basic soldiers. This includes TCW series.

And giving him the general look of a Sith is what is giving him Sith traits.

Also, Ventress is a Force user. Grievous a cyborg who doesn't actually function like a mortal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
As for hunting down the Jedi being priority, we don't even know for sure the Empire are certain that the Jedi are still out there in this show. Vader has to deal with definite threats to Palpatine's regime, not wild Gungan chases 14 years after the fact.
Then why does the Inquisitor position exist? If he is going to "lose" everyone once and while, won't that mean living Jedi who escape? That they know exist?

__________________
Manchester United, 20 times Champions of England! We got our trophy back!
DarthSkywalker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:39 PM   #23
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator
 
Hunter Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Camp Manuel
Posts: 132,888
Default Re: The Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthSkywalker View Post
That simply isn't true though. Lucas has said it himself. Now I don't love him anymore but he is the creator and the one responsible for all that is good and bad in the canon. The 6 films and part of the TCW. That is the apparent canon. I adore Mara and Anakin Solo. Two of my favorite characters in fiction. If they show up and are brought into canon with VII i will be a very happy boy. But it has to happen first.
Your post proves it is true, the canon has expanded to the point that bits of dialogue in the OT are now not as concrete as they were when the films came out. Rebels will become canon as well.


Quote:
You don't need basic soldiers. You can make them more. Boba Fett doesn't have any Force powers. Apparently he is able to stand up to Jedi. There has been plenty of material that has made the Clones and Stormtroopers more then just basic soldiers. This includes TCW series.

And giving him the general look of a Sith is what is giving him Sith traits.
And they may have them as well, I am sure the show has more than one major villain, but you don't have Jedi without someone for them to duel, TCW followed this rule, same as the films.

The look is this race from ROTS.





Quote:
Also, Ventress is a Force user. Grievous a cyborg who doesn't actually function like a mortal.
I'm not sure what that has to do with my point, they aren't Sith.

Quote:
Then why does the Inquisitor position exist? If he is going to "lose" everyone once and while, won't that mean living Jedi who escape? That they know exist?
Well here is the crux of the problem with what you are complaining about, Filoni is a good storyteller and you're trying to take issue with a story he hasn't even told yet and you have no details of, it's like you didn't get Vader and just decided to be annoyed about it.

__________________
thinkmcflythink.com
Movie fans, hop in your Delorean and check it out!

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Hunter Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:59 PM   #24
DarthSkywalker
Side-Kick
 
DarthSkywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 21,289
Default Re: The Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
Your post proves it is true, the canon has expanded to the point that bits of dialogue in the OT are now not as concrete as they were when the films came out. Rebels will become canon as well.
What do you mean by this? That they are expanding canon with Rebels and VII? Of course. But clear contradictions because you need someone to be waving a lightsaber around for people to care about your work doesn't suddenly make it good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
And they may have them as well, I am sure the show has more than one major villain, but you don't have Jedi without someone for them to duel, TCW followed this rule, same as the films.
That is a false argument imo. They picked the time and place. They knew what is available. Messing with it so you can have Jedi on Sith violence, but keep out all the relevant canon parties, is simply poor ideas and planning.

Like Starkiller.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
The look is this race from ROTS.



And the black armor, face tattoos and double-bladed lightsaber? That is a part of his race?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
I'm not sure what that has to do with my point, they aren't Sith.
Whatever you call them, baddies who run around with red lightsabers, using the Force, are Sith in everything but name only. That are what Vader was before they inclusion of the name Sith two decades after the OT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
Well here is the crux of the problem with what you are complaining about, Filoni is a good storyteller and you're trying to take issue with a story he hasn't even told yet and you have no details of, it's like you didn't get Vader and just decided to be annoyed about it.
I have watched every episode of TCW. The idea that Filoni is a good storyteller is pushing it at best imo. He is also the king of the flawed premise.

If you tell me they are going to resurrect the Emperor and Vader for VII, I will say it as well.

__________________
Manchester United, 20 times Champions of England! We got our trophy back!
DarthSkywalker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 10:12 PM   #25
Hunter Rider
Ronin
SHH! Administrator
 
Hunter Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Camp Manuel
Posts: 132,888
Default Re: The Inquisitor

<snip>

__________________
thinkmcflythink.com
Movie fans, hop in your Delorean and check it out!

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"


Last edited by Hunter Rider; 10-14-2013 at 10:34 PM. Reason: because I lost my cool.
Hunter Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:50 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.