The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > Misc. TV Series

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2012, 04:30 PM   #1
Thread Manager
SHH! Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 0
Default The NCIS Thread - Part 2

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

Thread Manager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:30 PM   #2
Marx
We are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Marx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 55,005
Default The NCIS Thread

The new season is upon us! After the events of last season's finale, I'm curious to see what comes next...

AND there is also a brand new spinoff!

This is for all things NCIS!


The Official NCIS site
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/ncis/

The Official NCIS: LA site
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/ncis_los_angeles/

__________________
It can't rain all the time.
Marx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:30 PM   #3
MarvelKnight
Side-Kick
 
MarvelKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 2,583
Default Re: The NCIS Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVileOne View Post
Why the frell was NCIS not pre-empted this week?
why would it have been?

__________________
"Well, I guess the laws of physics cease to exist on top of your stove!"
MarvelKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:29 PM   #4
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,317
Default Re: The NCIS Thread - Part 1

So we don't have a two week wait until part 2 of LA

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:16 PM   #5
mr. peasant
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,915
Default Re: The NCIS Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
So we don't have a two week wait until part 2 of LA
Unfortunately, I think we do. Next episode scheduled is November 13.

mr. peasant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:54 PM   #6
Hunter Rider
Ronin
 
Hunter Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Camp Manuel
Posts: 137,905
Default Re: The NCIS Thread - Part 1

I thought LA was a two night event, shouldn't part two be on tonight?

Loved the scenes with Gibbs and Lando this week.

Deeks and the poodle.

__________________
thinkmcflythink.com
Movie fans, hop in your Delorean and check it out!

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Hunter Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:03 PM   #7
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,317
Default Re: The NCIS Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Rider View Post
I thought LA was a two night event, shouldn't part two be on tonight?

Loved the scenes with Gibbs and Lando this week.

Deeks and the poodle.
It said In Two Weeks

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:07 AM   #8
TheVileOne
Side-Kick
 
TheVileOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: California
Posts: 35,641
Default Re: The NCIS Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvelKnight View Post
why would it have been?
All the reports on Sandy. Sort of annoying that they pre-empt stuff at the drop of a hat. One network pre-empts their shows on one night. Another does them on the next.

Lame.

__________________
"This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . Straight Edge."

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 04:53 AM   #9
<(o_o)>
Evangeline Is My Hero!
 
<(o_o)>'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 4,273
Default Re: The NCIS Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. peasant View Post
Unfortunately, I think we do. Next episode scheduled is November 13.
Curse you politics for interrupting our favorite shows.

__________________
"Welcome To The Worst Nightmare Of All Reality."
"Maybe Things In Their Life Were Going Wrong & They Just Needed Someone To Take Their Spite Out On."

Last edited by <(o_o)>; 11-01-2012 at 05:00 AM.
<(o_o)> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 05:26 AM   #10
mr. peasant
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,915
Default Re: The NCIS Thread - Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by <(o_o)> View Post
Curse you politics for interrupting our favorite shows.
Agreed. Especially since everyone knows Hetty's the one who's actually in charge.

At least, for 72 hours in Nicaragua

mr. peasant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:01 PM   #11
Marx
We are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Marx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 55,005
Default Re: The NCIS Thread - Part 1

...so my original NCIS thread has officially grown into a new thread.

__________________
It can't rain all the time.
Marx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 07:34 PM   #12
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 69,803
Default Re: The NCIS Thread - Part 2

CBS prepping NCIS: LA Spinoff

__________________
#TakeBackTheLounge

Heterosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Opposite Sex
Homosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Same Sex
Bisexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to Both Sexes
Hype-osexual - A Person More Sexually Excited By CBM Photos/Trailers Than Any Man or Woman Could Ever Hope To Make Them


Sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:52 PM   #13
<(o_o)>
Evangeline Is My Hero!
 
<(o_o)>'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 4,273
Default Re: The NCIS Thread - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
If it has hot chicks like Kensi or Nell in it I will surely watch.

__________________
"Welcome To The Worst Nightmare Of All Reality."
"Maybe Things In Their Life Were Going Wrong & They Just Needed Someone To Take Their Spite Out On."
<(o_o)> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:53 PM   #14
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,317
Default Re: The NCIS Thread - Part 2

Perhaps the leads with be hot chicks!

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:57 PM   #15
Hunter Rider
Ronin
 
Hunter Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Camp Manuel
Posts: 137,905
Default Re: The NCIS Thread - Part 2

A spin-off of the spin-off, oh the humanity!

__________________
thinkmcflythink.com
Movie fans, hop in your Delorean and check it out!

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Hunter Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 08:58 PM   #16
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,317
Default Re: The NCIS Thread - Part 2

THIS NEVER WORKS!

*looks at Star Trek and CSI*

NEVER!!!




__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:23 AM   #17
mr. peasant
Side-Kick
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 2,915
Default Re: The NCIS Thread - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
THIS NEVER WORKS!

*looks at Star Trek and CSI*

NEVER!!!



Look at NCIS: Los Angeles.

Everyone forgets that NCIS was a spinoff to begin with.

mr. peasant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:35 AM   #18
Sawyer
We Are Human Resources
 
Sawyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 69,803
Default Re: The NCIS Thread - Part 2

Yeah it goes...

JAG
NCIS
NCIS: LA (+crossover with Hawaii Five-0)
new show

__________________
#TakeBackTheLounge

Heterosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Opposite Sex
Homosexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to the Same Sex
Bisexual - A Person Sexually Attracted to Both Sexes
Hype-osexual - A Person More Sexually Excited By CBM Photos/Trailers Than Any Man or Woman Could Ever Hope To Make Them


Sawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:28 AM   #19
TheVileOne
Side-Kick
 
TheVileOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: California
Posts: 35,641
Default Re: The NCIS Thread - Part 2

Can anyone answer this question.

Why do they shoot NCIS so it looks so old and fuzzy? The picture quality looks like garbage. I don't get why they are shooting the show in this fashion. Is it to make Mark Harmon look better?

Just seems like a step backwards to film the show in a dated way and make it look like it was shot in the 80's.

__________________
"This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . Straight Edge."

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:48 PM   #20
Hunter Rider
Ronin
 
Hunter Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Camp Manuel
Posts: 137,905
Default Re: The NCIS Thread - Part 2

I liked the Ziva and Tony scene this week but I'm not a huge fan of the rest of the arc.

LA was excellent, some cool insight into Sam. What is surprising is that the story is not continued next week as next weeks ep is the Densi surf ep.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNeOAJYw4ho

__________________
thinkmcflythink.com
Movie fans, hop in your Delorean and check it out!

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Hunter Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:37 PM   #21
TheVileOne
Side-Kick
 
TheVileOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: California
Posts: 35,641
Default Re: The NCIS Thread - Part 2

So who was Sam's girl on the side? Hope his wife doesn't find out about this.

I dunno, was kind of hard to feel for Sam now that he's messing around with some other girl.

__________________
"This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . Straight Edge."

- CM Punk

Last edited by TheVileOne; 11-14-2012 at 11:40 PM.
TheVileOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:39 PM   #22
Hunter Rider
Ronin
 
Hunter Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Camp Manuel
Posts: 137,905
Default Re: The NCIS Thread - Part 2

What do you mean?

__________________
thinkmcflythink.com
Movie fans, hop in your Delorean and check it out!

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Hunter Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:43 PM   #23
TheVileOne
Side-Kick
 
TheVileOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: California
Posts: 35,641
Default Re: The NCIS Thread - Part 2

Oh OK, nm. The undercover agent is Sam was sleeping with is his wife.

__________________
"This is true. This is real. This . . . Is . . . Straight Edge."

- CM Punk
TheVileOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:45 PM   #24
Hunter Rider
Ronin
 
Hunter Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Camp Manuel
Posts: 137,905
Default Re: The NCIS Thread - Part 2

Yeah that was really the twist as the impression given previously was that Sam's family were regular and knew nothing of his work.

__________________
thinkmcflythink.com
Movie fans, hop in your Delorean and check it out!

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Hunter Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:42 PM   #25
Hunter Rider
Ronin
 
Hunter Rider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Camp Manuel
Posts: 137,905
Default Re: The NCIS Thread - Part 2

NCIS was good this week, I particularly enjoyed the Ziva and Abby scenes and I think we'll see Alex Kingston back.

LA was good as well even though the way it started I expected it to be about cheesy old pretend spies working on video-games. I also guess that they mustn't be allowed to show cleavage on the show as Kensi twice unbuttoned her shirt and you still couldn't see anything.

No ep next week but the promo for the next LA is here, no Densi which sucks but the quirky heist looks fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XbLuXTui1Q

__________________
thinkmcflythink.com
Movie fans, hop in your Delorean and check it out!

"Now this life is etched in black but I wont be looking back, the rain washed out the tracks, I'll never find again"

Hunter Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:48 AM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.