The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > The Walking Dead

Old 11-06-2012, 06:16 AM   #26
Colossal Spoons
Gotterdammerung

Default Re: The Spoiler Shed: Enter At Your Own Discretion

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
I know there's no chance of Carol dying her comic death but that would have been fun to see on TV

Old 11-06-2012, 08:25 AM   #27
Kane52630
ANIMUS VOX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossal Spoons View Post
I know there's no chance of Carol dying her comic death but that would have been fun to see on TV
I would like to see it too.

Old 11-06-2012, 09:12 AM   #28
Trimmings
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossal Spoons View Post

I think Andrea could fill in for her there. It might be backtracking on her character development a bit, but I think the governor could push her back to it. She lost Amy, Dale, then the group. Michonne is probably going to be smart enough to leave Woodberry, and the Governor should be switching from friend to crazy rapist psycho within the next few weeks. That'd be good for one of the final shots of the season I'd think

Trimmings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:32 AM   #29
oakzap425
Side-Kick

Penny is in the opening scene of episode 5.

Reporter: There was mention of the Governorís daughter [Penny Blake]. Iím looking forward to meeting that cute little tyke!

'''Kirkman:''' [Uproarious laughter -- which will be appreciated by readers of the comic book] I donít want to reveal too much. But I will say that the opening scene of episode 5 [entitled "Say the Word"] is, uhÖItís going to be a pretty memorable one. So be on the look out for that. (Source: Entertainment Weekly)

oakzap425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:43 AM   #30
oakzap425
Side-Kick

Season 3 Ep 5 Spoiler:
EPISODE 5: SAY THE WORD

The episode starts with the Governor who puts asleep his zombified daughter Penny who he is secretly hiding. Michonne finds zombies locked in a cage. She releases them and kills them with her Katana which she stole earlier from the Governor's home. She gets away from the town and tries to convince Andrea to do the same but she doesn't. During the evening a fight in a gladiator style with zombies is organized and unknown for the spectators, the human fighters are not in danger because the zombie's teeth had been removed removed after their capture. Meanwhile in the prison Rick gets mad and starts killing zombies alone. He reaches the room where Lori died and there is a phone in there which starts ringing at the end of the episode.

Some of these bits do line up with some of the clips we've seen for ep 5. I'm thinking this is pretty much true for ep 5.

Season 3 Ep 6 spoilers:
EPISODE 6: HOUNDED

Starting from the previous episode, Rick talks to the phone to the woman who tells him that she is on a safe place away from the zombies. He asks her where exactly she is but she doesn't tell him and ends the conversation. Later, a man rings and Rick tells him that he is with a group and that he has a son and a new-born, and also that his wife died. The man asks him how did she die but Rick doesn't want to answer after which the man cuts the conversation. Maggie and Glenn go out of the prison to search for food for the baby. Meanwhile in Woodbury, the Governor grows closer to Andrea and they eventually end up having sex. A group lead by Merle is sent to find and kill Michonne in the forest. The group finds a cryptogram of zombie parts made by Michonne and warning them to stay away but they continue searching for her. They fight and she manages to kill two of them. Zombies attack her and the others and she cuts the stomach of that which attacked her and she gets covered in blood. The other zombies just pass her by and she realizes that the blood fools them. Merle, after killing Phil who was one of the group, reaches a town where he meets Glenn and Maggie. He takes her hostage and orders Glenn to drive to Woodbury while Michonne is watching from near. She reaches the prison and is met by Rick who had just gone outside in the yard after having hallucinations of Lori talking to him on the phone.

Some of these would be iffy for me if I hadn't seen filming spoilers around mid summer. There was a fan on set during filming. The scene being filmed was the one with Maggie and Glenn looking for supplies. He stated that Glenn was inside throwing things out to Maggie and someone sneaks up on her and then takes them both hostage. That lines up with this spoiler.

There have also been filming spoilers of Michonne being seen out with Rick and with Rick and Daryl in Woodbury. So Michonne meeting up with Rick at the prison makes sense, especially since that's how she essentially finds the group in the comics anyways.

I'm thinking this spoiler might actually be 80% accurate.

Old 11-07-2012, 11:52 AM   #31
Kane52630
ANIMUS VOX

Just skimmed though your post and pretty much everything sounds amazing. I love that they are using a lot of elements from the comics integrated in that storyline.

I can't wait for this:

Last edited by Kane52630; 11-07-2012 at 11:55 AM.
Kane52630 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:08 PM   #32
oakzap425
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
Just skimmed though your post and pretty much everything sounds amazing. I love that they are using a lot of elements from the comics integrated in that storyline.

I can't wait for this:

Lawd, that was so crazy I was legit like:

Old 11-07-2012, 12:26 PM   #33
TheDreamMaster
Pain is Power

Omg, if that spoiler about Andrea and the Governor is true, I hope they kill her off. She's way too far gone from her comic counterpart, so just get rid of her. Hell, this isn't even a close Governor at the moment.

Old 11-07-2012, 12:40 PM   #34
oakzap425
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDreamMaster View Post
Omg, if that spoiler about Andrea and the Governor is true, I hope they kill her off. She's way too far gone from her comic counterpart, so just get rid of her. Hell, this isn't even a close Governor at the moment.
Nah. I think we're setting up for Michonne's
torture and rape
story line to be thrown on to Andrea.

Old 11-07-2012, 01:25 PM   #35
TheDreamMaster
Pain is Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakzap425 View Post
torture and rape
Cynical as it sounds I can only hope. The character ****ing deserves it.

Old 11-07-2012, 01:27 PM   #36
Kane52630
ANIMUS VOX

Yeah I wouldn't go far as
killing her off, she's going to play a big part in Gov and Rick's confrontation. She definitely has a purpose on the show, sure it's not the comic Andrea but she's not useless.

Old 11-07-2012, 01:33 PM   #37
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

She's not useless? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:20 PM   #38
anno1404

Default Source for filming fan leaks?

oakzap425 can you post the source of where you read about the fans who watched the filiming? thank you.

Quote:
Season 3 Ep 5 Spoiler:
EPISODE 5: SAY THE WORD
Some of these would be iffy for me if I hadn't seen filming spoilers around mid summer. There was a fan on set during filming. The scene being filmed was the one with Maggie and Glenn looking for supplies. He stated that Glenn was inside throwing things out to Maggie and someone sneaks up on her and then takes them both hostage. That lines up with this spoiler.

There have also been filming spoilers of Michonne being seen out with Rick and with Rick and Daryl in Woodbury. So Michonne meeting up with Rick at the prison makes sense, especially since that's how she essentially finds the group in the comics anyways.
The full source of the below spoilers can be found on this other forum -- these spoilers where posted on wikipedia and wikia on 11/7/2012, the poster stated:
"...I watched [episode 6] along with the fifth episode today when they were dubbed in Bulgarian"

anno1404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 03:47 PM   #39
oakzap425
Side-Kick

Default Re: Source for filming fan leaks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anno1404 View Post
oakzap425 can you post the source of where you read about the fans who watched the filiming? thank you.

The full source of the below spoilers can be found on this other forum -- these spoilers where posted on wikipedia and wikia on 11/7/2012, the poster stated:
"...I watched [episode 6] along with the fifth episode today when they were dubbed in Bulgarian"

Lol, why? you just did.

Old 11-07-2012, 03:54 PM   #40
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

He wants to be given credit for reposting something he found from another site.

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:07 PM   #41
oakzap425
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthphere View Post
He wants to be given credit for reposting something he found from another site.
He just gave himself the credit.

Old 11-07-2012, 04:17 PM   #42
anno1404

Default filming spoilers source

I was looking for the original forum/source for these filming spoilers. Thank you.

Quote:
Season 3 Ep 5 Spoiler:

anno1404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:40 PM   #43
Primal Slayer
Good ol' Lima Heights

If this is a spoiler thread...why are we using spoiler tags?

But I am not excitied with where they are taking Andrea. They have veered so far from her character that it isnt even funny. Everyone else basically is fine but for some reason they did a total 180 on Andrea.

Primal Slayer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:51 PM   #44
Kane52630
ANIMUS VOX

I have a feeling they will have her character turn once she reunites with Rick and co.

Old 11-08-2012, 02:36 AM   #45
Zatanna
Mistress of Magic

I don't know if any of guys have already seen these new international promos, but just in case you didn't:

http://tinyurl.com/a3vanbl

Old 11-08-2012, 08:39 AM   #46
Kane52630
ANIMUS VOX

I can't get the video to load but that screencap of Penny looks pretty good.

Old 11-08-2012, 08:42 AM   #47
Zatanna
Mistress of Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane52630 View Post
I can't get the video to load but that screencap of Penny looks pretty good.
It took forever for me to get it to load.

Old 11-08-2012, 08:47 AM   #48
yogamble
Side-Kick

http://www.use.com/media/2012/1108/2916300/p_001.jpg?1

Cute kid. Andrea should make a good mommy.

yogamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:49 AM   #49
Colossal Spoons
Gotterdammerung

Quote:
torture and rape

Old 11-12-2012, 01:13 AM   #50
craigdbfan
We Are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator

Any truth to this I wonder?

The man could be Morgan, the father who helped Rick back on Season 1. Rick had been trying to contact him via walkie-talkie but apparently he gave up that game. We may actually see Morgan again this season. According to the same spoiler site, Morgan was seen on set for Episode 12...

For every man there is a cause which he would proudly die for. Defend the right to have a place for which he can belong to...and every man will fight with his bare hands in desperation...and shed his blood to stem the flood to barricade invasion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arata 新 View Post
I don't like how USA portray Godzilla. Godzilla is a good man and kind man. Why can't Americans see this?
Monica Bellucci for Hippolyta in SvB
craigdbfan is offline   Reply With Quote