The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > TV Series > The Walking Dead

Old 11-22-2012, 03:19 PM   #76
yogamble
Side-Kick

Thumbs up Re: The Spoiler Shed: Enter At Your Own Discretion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelisse View Post
OK....here we go, from that spoiler site, if don't want to know, STOP NOW!

Spoiler!!! Click to Read!:
Merle interrogates Glenn, tries to make him sound like the bad guy for leaving him on the roof in Atlanta. Maggie can hear Glenn being beaten from the next room over.

The walkers by the prison catch on to Michone's disguise. She fights for her life and passes out. Carl and Rick save her and bring her in. Poor Michone has gone from one prison to the next, locked up and swordless. Carol reunites with the rest of the group. Michone tells Rick's group about Woodbury. One interrogation down!

Merle continues working on Glenn, who's face is looking pretty ****ed up by now. Glenn threatens that Rick will come looking for him, along with Shane, Dale, Jim, Andrea... Merle is amused.

Herschel stitches up Michone. Rick and co plan a rescue mission. Carl and Rick have another father-son talk. Carl's the man of the house while Rick's gone. Carl names his sister "Judith."

Over the course of the episode, Andrea helps Milton with a zombie experiment. The subject is an elderly man who's volunteered to have his transformation be observed. Milton uses a record player and other audio/visual cues to study whether any trace of the conscious or subconscious lingers in the dead. The experiment winds up being a complete failure and Andrea has to put the poor guy down for good.

Merle turns up the heat on Glenn. He lets a hungry zombie loose in the room while Glenn is forced to fight while still bound to a chair. Glenn makes an impressive stand against the walker and is able to kill it by smashing his chair into a wall and using a shard of wood. Meanwhile, Merle tells The Governor that Glenn isn't breaking and he's going to work on Maggie next. The Governor replies that's alright, he'll take care of it himself.

Oh..oh...
Maggie won't talk, so The Governor orders her to stand up and take off her shirt, or else he'll bring Glenn's hand to her. He takes off his belt and bends Maggie over. Cut to commercial before we see the end of the interrogation. Did they or didn't they? A definitive answer is given in a later episode. The Governor does not go all the way off-camera.

The rescue group goes it on foot and is soon surrounded by walkers in the forest. They take refuge in a not-so-abandoned cabin. The owner has been living under a rock and is very confused about the whole zombie apocalypse thing, waves a shotgun around and tries to open the door to the swarming walkers outside. Michone stabs him. Rick tosses the body out the front door as a distraction while the group sneaks out the back.

The Governor pulls a gun on Glenn in front of Maggie and she finally breaks, revealing the location of the prison. Rick's group reaches the gates of Woodbury. The Governor questions Merle's loyalty and plans his next move with his closest advisers. Andrea returns from Milton's lab and gives Gov the bad news. He tells her everything will be alright, much in the same way he said it to Maggie.

This all feels pretty legit to me.

Thanks for this

yogamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:14 PM   #77
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Default Re: The Spoiler Shed: Enter At Your Own Discretion

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogamble View Post

?

Oh..oh...
"Maggie won't talk, so The Governor orders her to stand up and take off her shirt, or else he'll bring Glenn's hand to her. He takes off his belt and bends Maggie over. "

You thinking she just gets a whipping? Sounds rather rape'ish to me.
Did you just stop reading there? The next sentence is:

Cut to commercial before we see the end of the interrogation. Did they or didn't they? A definitive answer is given in a later episode. The Governor does not go all the way off-camera.

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:32 AM   #78
Evelisse
Exactly

very early spoilers for next week, nothing is concrete, but the same website, same guy was totally right on the money so far.....STOP NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MAYBE KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!

Oscar dies helping the group escape Woodbury, during the raid, the Gate at Woodbury is overrun, and there are casualties, although they eventually regain control of the front with assistance from Andrea(boo Andrea, just boo). While on the road back from their rescue attempt, Rick and the group meet Tyreese, same way and setup as the comic... Merle/Daryl confrontation is teased but not shown... The Governor plots his revenge and strike on the prison, seeing Rick's group as the ultimate threat to the society he is trying to build...

that's it for now.

Evelisse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 12:59 AM   #79
thalidomide
The Enemy

I hope Rick kills The Governor in the most brutal way as possible.

thalidomide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:18 AM   #80
Primal Slayer
Good ol' Lima Heights

Andrea is still with the Gov after the next episode? Why writers why! Why do you hate Andrea sooooo much!

Primal Slayer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:21 AM   #81
LEGO Spidey
Side-Kick

I don't know how legit this is, but, uh... MAJOR, MAJOR spoilers!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

http://youtu.be/AOKvrW18JzI

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes!!!
LEGO Spidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:31 AM   #82
Evelisse
Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by spider_man_2 View Post
I don't know how legit this is, but, uh... MAJOR, MAJOR spoilers!

VIDEO-CLick to Watch!:

http://youtu.be/AOKvrW18JzI

heh, that's from a movie called Pandorum not the walking dead.

**** storm avoided

Old 11-26-2012, 11:42 AM   #83
LEGO Spidey
Side-Kick

Quote:
heh, that's from a movie called Pandorum not the walking dead.

**** storm avoided
Oh, thank God! I had no idea, saw that elsewhere... Bless you, Evelisse!

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes!!!
LEGO Spidey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:49 AM   #84
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Still...

I get the feeling Daryl might die this season. Remember when they were off to Woodbury Daryl told Carl he would watch over his old man. What better way to create chaos then having the Governor try to kill Rick, Daryl steps in and gets killed. Merle witnesses his brother being murdered by the Governor shifting his already shaking allegiance to his brother and having him battle it out with the Governor probably getting killed himself in the process.

"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Old 11-26-2012, 01:24 PM   #85
DarthPollo
Side-Kick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthphere View Post
Still...

I get the feeling Daryl might die this season. Remember when they were off to Woodbury Daryl told Carl he would watch over his old man. What better way to create chaos then having the Governor try to kill Rick, Daryl steps in and gets killed. Merle witnesses his brother being murdered by the Governor shifting his already shaking allegiance to his brother and having him battle it out with the Governor probably getting killed himself in the process.
I wonder if Daryl dies, it would be the way
Tyrese
does in the comics...

DarthPollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:48 PM   #86
gap5ewl
inconspicuous since '03.

Quote:
very early spoilers for next week, nothing is concrete, but the same website, same guy was totally right on the money so far.....STOP NOW IF YOU DON'T WANT TO MAYBE KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!!
Oscar dies helping the group escape Woodbury, during the raid, the Gate at Woodbury is overrun, and there are casualties, although they eventually regain control of the front with assistance from Andrea(boo Andrea, just boo). While on the road back from their rescue attempt, Rick and the group meet Tyreese, same way and setup as the comic... Merle/Daryl confrontation is teased but not shown... The Governor plots his revenge and strike on the prison, seeing Rick's group as the ultimate threat to the society he is trying to build...

that's it for now.

Yeah, this whole no more than one black male character is really starting to piss me off, especially since they make it so blatant. There is no reason to kill off Oscar, he was just introduced

Old 11-26-2012, 01:53 PM   #87
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gap5ewl View Post
Yeah, this whole no more than one black male character is really starting to piss me off, especially since they make it so blatant. There is no reason to kill off Oscar, he was just introduced
They should probably just stop introducing minority supporting characters.

Old 11-26-2012, 02:11 PM   #88
Primal Slayer
Good ol' Lima Heights

Well with Tyreese scheduled to show up soon we will be up to 2 black characters which will be a big turning point for this show if they use him and Michonne correctly.

Primal Slayer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:12 PM   #89
Midnight Black
Defender of the Universe

Eh, did someone say black guy

Xbox- XKdaAssassin (me and my son's...so be mindful of language used. Thanks!)
Midnight Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 08:32 PM   #90
Evelisse
Exactly

UPDATE!! LITTLE MORE SPOILER STUFF, NOT CONFIRMING, BUT COMING FROM THE SOURCE THAT HAS BEEN PRETTY RIGHT ON SO FAR, STOP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW...

During the raid, Rick gets his gun bag (Which Andrea had at the end of the second season!). Oscar dies helping the group escape Woodbury, during the raid, the Gate at Woodbury is overrun, and there are casualties, although they eventually regain control of the front with assistance from Andrea. While on the road back from their rescue attempt, Rick and the group meet Tyreese, same way and setup as the comic... Merle/Daryl confrontation is teased but not shown... The Governor plots his revenge and strike on the prison, seeing Rick's group as the ultimate threat to the society he is trying to build

Morgan is back in ep 12 (I think), he has lost his grip, and his return is wild, only to be bit and put down by Rick, Andrea will stab The Governor in the eye with either a fork or knife,(a piece of silverware off table)Tyreese gets his gym scene, and there is nobody else shown when Tyreese appears, but his appearance is the cliffhanger/last scene for the finale, so he could have others with him...They're basically going to kill off Morgan so Tyreese can stand out

Old 11-26-2012, 08:37 PM   #91
Midnight Black
Defender of the Universe

You better be wrong! To h*ll with you! lol.

Why can't we have more black people outnumber the white people. I mean lets be honest, in a zombie apocalypse the whites will be the first to go lol jst/kdding

All jokes aside I hope this is a fake rumor.

Can't we all just get along!

Old 11-26-2012, 09:54 PM   #92
TheDreamMaster
Pain is Power

Yeah, its pretty annoying. They better develop Tyreese, and T-Dawg got two whole season and we learned little about him, Oscar showed he was a good guy in a bad situation and it looks like he may not last mid-season. Is there something I'm missing regarding black characters on TV? I mean it just seems so blantant on this show.

H.E.
TheDreamMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:27 AM   #93
The Englishman
Marching On Together

It does seem so blatant and I hope that spoiler about Morgan is wrong as well. He was great in the pilot and I want to see more of him.

"For England James?" "No......For me"

"The things i do for England."
The Englishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 07:55 AM   #94
yogamble
Side-Kick

Morgan really did set the tone for the show in the pilot. Especially at the end when he has his new sniper rifle compliments of Rick zero'd in on his wife. ****ing tragic and beautiful all in one shot. Heartbreaking is the only word I can use to describe that scene. Going off memory I don't think it ever shows him taking down his wife. He hesitates if I remember correctly.

yogamble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:07 AM   #95
TanneRain
Bane'd User

If the Morgan rumors are true, it's probably because Lennie James either didn't want to or didn't have the time to be a series regular. And if he didn't have the time, it wouldn't make sense to keep having casual run ins over the series.

Old 11-27-2012, 10:41 AM   #96
Midnight Black
Defender of the Universe

I think it would make sense. Having Morgan go his own way with his son and others opens up the possibility for future conflicts and additional stories. Plus it would make sense that he and Rick have each other to count on, cover more ground in search of survivors or a safe place.

Darn TV and their discrimination towards black and minority characters.

Old 11-27-2012, 11:05 AM   #97
TanneRain
Bane'd User

Yea, it is beginning to piss me off. T-Dog and Oscar both had a TON of untapped potential. While we are left with three-four whiny white women who add very little to the show in entirety. Oscar had a decent arc proving himself to the group and has been shown very little since. I hope Tyreese is around for at least a couple of seasons. I have a feeling he would rack up as many lines in like two episodes as Oscar and T-Dog had combined.

Old 11-27-2012, 11:09 AM   #98
Midnight Black
Defender of the Universe

One could hope, one could hope lol.

Old 11-27-2012, 11:27 AM   #99
TanneRain
Bane'd User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Black View Post
One could hope, one could hope lol.
Off-Topic, but I saw Hoosier Hospitality under your name? You in Indiana? Currently in Bloomington going to IU. Big game tonight vs UNC.

Old 11-27-2012, 11:30 AM   #100
Evelisse
Exactly

Now now guys, three or more speaking rolls for black actors? All in one season? This is not Tyler Perry Presents: The Walking Dead.

Seriously though, it is what it is, I'd like more minorities on the show, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and assume Tyreese and Michonne will be made great characters and additions to the regular cast of the show, I do think the days of the strong silent minority type died with T-Dog well...dies with Oscar it seems.