The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > The Avengers > The Avengers Sequels

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 06:53 PM   #1
jaqua99
....I need a horse!

Default Marvel SHIELD ABC Show

Okay. I KNOW there was a thread for this..SOMEWHERE, for the ABC S.H.I.E.L.D, I don't remember where I saw that thread, but I KNOW there was one lol. So if someone could just merge this..or hell even post the thread, that'd be cool, just cause I can't freakin find it lol

EDIT:

I found it. It was just a casting thread, so..if we want, this can be the official thread to discuss what's going on with this show

Last edited by jaqua99; 11-13-2012 at 06:56 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:25 PM   #2
xeno000
Raining hell from above

Default Re: Marvel SHIELD ABC Show (read before locking)

There are two threads about the SHIELD TV show. One is in the General Movies/Marvel Films forum (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=390191) and the other is in the TV Series/Misc. TV forum (http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=391117). The first one seems to get the most comments. Both have focused on casting in recent weeks because that's all the news we've got about the show so far.

Closed Thread