The SuperHeroHype Forums  

Go Back   The SuperHeroHype Forums > SHH Community > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2012, 11:44 AM   #76
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!
 
Darthphere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Phantom Zone
Posts: 83,262
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseter View Post
No, it means 4 more years of the exact same (GOP house vs DNC senate and White House), meaning nothing will get done.
But it's obviously all Obama's fault, just ask FNJ.

__________________
"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:58 AM   #77
Holiday
'Bout that action
 
Holiday's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4,918
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell2ThaIzzay View Post
Obama and the Democrats support more personal freedoms than Romney and the Republicans that's for sure.
Okay. But under Obama's vision of the county we are not a free society so that is a moot point.

Holiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:08 PM   #78
enterthemadness
The Triumvirate
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Mortalville!
Posts: 28,218
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

:0 boom, 1.1 Million votes for Libertarian Party. Although I've seen three different figures. From 1.137 to 1.140 Million.

LP says 1.140

http://www.lp.org/blogs/staff/govern...-for-president

Google says 1.139 Million

http://www.google.com/elections/ed/us/results

And when I added up the state totals from ABC News, it was 1.137 Million...

Whatever, 1.1 Million. Cry to your MOTHER, Republicans.

__________________

enterthemadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:26 PM   #79
Reek
Pork Sausage
 
Reek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Last cell on the left.
Posts: 19,952
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

this is fun.

anyways have they still not decided on florida???

__________________
Return of the Mack
Reek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:27 PM   #80
FilmNerdJamie
We. Are. Hunter. RIDER!
SHH! Global Moderator
 
FilmNerdJamie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Between the Moon, New York City & your sister
Posts: 8,211
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Wait. Florida is still undecided?!

__________________
FilmNerdJamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:28 PM   #81
Reek
Pork Sausage
 
Reek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Last cell on the left.
Posts: 19,952
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

thats what im asking... i just woke up so i dont have a clue..

__________________
Return of the Mack
Reek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:34 PM   #82
Slushy
The Man
 
Slushy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Hell
Posts: 4,954
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II


I would like to thank all my fellow posters who voted for Barack Obama, the greatest underdog in US political history. I know we did the right thing.


With that said, I'm kind of bummed it wasn't a closer race. I thought for sure Romney was going to win Florida and Nevada.

__________________
Feel free to add / subscribe me:
YouTube: OneUltimateWarrior
Facebook: Slushy The Penguin
Twitter: TheMachoPunk

Last edited by Slushy; 11-07-2012 at 01:46 PM.
Slushy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:58 PM   #83
Sun_Down
Groovy
 
Sun_Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 4,965
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

You guys know that the stock market tumble has much more to do with the financial problems in Europe, right?

__________________
Itís the greatest gift we have - to bear their pain without breaking. And itís born from the most human power: hope.
Sun_Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:01 PM   #84
Reek
Pork Sausage
 
Reek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Last cell on the left.
Posts: 19,952
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

so... florida?

__________________
Return of the Mack
Reek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:04 PM   #85
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,316
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

I don't really care about who's dick is bigger.

Can we get back to talking about America's wang again? Or anything else?

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:08 PM   #86
Sun_Down
Groovy
 
Sun_Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 4,965
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
so... florida?
They really have some serious issues with voting down there. Three straight elections with serious problems. At least this year Obama got 303 electoral votes, making Florida irrelevant to the result.

__________________
Itís the greatest gift we have - to bear their pain without breaking. And itís born from the most human power: hope.
Sun_Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:08 PM   #87
The Incredible Hulk
O AN I SEXY!
 
The Incredible Hulk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: In a cave with a box of scraps!
Posts: 30,355
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
so... florida?

It's not the heat, it's the humidity.

__________________
Superheroes: Serious Business!
The Incredible Hulk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:12 PM   #88
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,316
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Down View Post
They really have some serious issues with voting down there. Three straight elections with serious problems. At least this year Obama got 303 electoral votes, making Florida irrelevant to the result.
Is it because they have problems, or is the state just that even divided? (obviously 2000 was because of problems)

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:12 PM   #89
Reek
Pork Sausage
 
Reek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Last cell on the left.
Posts: 19,952
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

its sad... they are among the first states to close polls and at 2 PM the day after, they still dont know.

__________________
Return of the Mack
Reek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:13 PM   #90
Reek
Pork Sausage
 
Reek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Last cell on the left.
Posts: 19,952
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Is it because they have problems, or is the state just that even divided? (obviously 2000 was because of problems)
whatever the issue is... there is no excuse for this.

__________________
Return of the Mack
Reek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:13 PM   #91
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!
 
Darthphere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Phantom Zone
Posts: 83,262
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Is it because they have problems, or is the state just that even divided? (obviously 2000 was because of problems)
Poor management.

__________________
"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:15 PM   #92
Sun_Down
Groovy
 
Sun_Down's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 4,965
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Is it because they have problems, or is the state just that even divided? (obviously 2000 was because of problems)
I think it's both. There were problems with machines in 2000, 2004, 2008 and 2012. There is also the suppression issue. But yeah, it's a very evenly divided state.

__________________
Itís the greatest gift we have - to bear their pain without breaking. And itís born from the most human power: hope.
Sun_Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:19 PM   #93
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!
 
Darthphere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Phantom Zone
Posts: 83,262
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

The real reason they're not done is because they called it a night once Obama was declared the winner and didn't start up again until this morning. It's stupid because I mean, it's the one thing you do. It's your damn job. Stay up through the night.

__________________
"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:21 PM   #94
Reek
Pork Sausage
 
Reek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Last cell on the left.
Posts: 19,952
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Blame Obama

__________________
Return of the Mack
Reek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:22 PM   #95
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!
 
Darthphere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Phantom Zone
Posts: 83,262
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory View Post
Blame Obama
I see what you're trying to do...

__________________
"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:22 PM   #96
wiegeabo
Omniposcient
 
wiegeabo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Look behind you...
Posts: 36,316
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Not to mention, because it's so divided and close, all the mail in ballots have to be counted.

Even if there were no other issues, that takes time.

__________________
I don't care about your deathmatches. Don't even ask. I'll just report it as spam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Lantern View Post
90% of people are in love with wiegeabo. The other 10% are liars.
wiegeabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #97
Reek
Pork Sausage
 
Reek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Last cell on the left.
Posts: 19,952
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

florida is on island time...it is still monday there.

__________________
Return of the Mack
Reek is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:23 PM   #98
Darthphere
Kneel before 'Drox!
 
Darthphere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: The Phantom Zone
Posts: 83,262
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiegeabo View Post
Not to mention, because it's so divided and close, all the mail in ballots have to be counted.

Even if there were no other issues, that takes time.
Yes, it's ridiculously close. I mean for the record, most other states haven't finished counting votes either.

__________________
"When I was in college, I was belittling the woman who later become my wife for not knowing who Boba Fett was, and she responded by asking me if I knew who the Prime Minister of Israel was. Surprisingly? Not Mon Mothma."-BKV
Darthphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:26 PM   #99
Marx
We are Hunter Rider
SHH! Global Moderator
 
Marx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 55,005
Lightbulb Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

I realize tensions are high but can we all please maintain a level of respect for one another? We're better than the pundits and partisan hacks on tv.

...and yes, I used my "Oz" voice.

__________________
It can't rain all the time.
Marx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:30 PM   #100
Reek
Pork Sausage
 
Reek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Last cell on the left.
Posts: 19,952
Default Re: November 6th, 2012: Campaigning, Early Voting, Election Day, And The Results! II

I certainly hope you arent referring to my 'Blame Obama' comment

__________________
Return of the Mack
Reek is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:31 PM.

monitoring_string = "dee460792f24517621e3ca080805de7e"
Contact Us - Mobile - SuperHeroHype - ComingSoon.net - Shock Till You Drop - Lost Password - Clear Cookies - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Top - AdChoices


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SuperHeroHype.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.